Till Death Do We Bare

Story Info
Experiencing nudism and exhibitionism on our honeymoon.
9.8k words
4.76
29.2k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. Some real places and institutions are mentioned or implied, but they are used fictitiously here. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those places or institutions has done anything akin to what is described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

_______________________________________________________________

Anne and I became a couple during our sophomore year in college near one of the Great Lakes. Anne was a diver in college. She was tall, just a few inches shorter than my six feet. Much of her height was in her long, elegant, strong legs. Her shoulders and hips were narrow. She had firm, grapefruit-sized breasts, and a small, tight ass. What really got you, though, was her face, always framed in light brown hair. She had large eyes that were usually blue but occasionally turned a blueish green; a pert, upturned nose; high cheekbones; a strong jaw; and a wide mouth with wide, alluring lips. Her eyes always gave me the sense that she was looking into my mind and reading my thoughts and her usual expression seemed to say that what she had read amused her.

We married the summer after graduation. That was the smartest decision I ever made, although I think a beauty like Anne could have done better. We took our honeymoon on a Caribbean island. We stayed in a resort on a hill above a beautiful white beach that curved around a small bay. Our first full day there, we put on swimsuits and old gym shoes, loaded a beach bag, and went down the hill and across the road to the beach.

Although it was off season, the beach was still busy. We found a space large enough to spread out our towel, slathered our pale skin with sunscreen, and sat down. The beach crowd ranged from older couples in swimwear that looked like it had been new in the 1940s to fit young men in Speedos and some eye-catching young women in bikinis much more revealing than Anne's. After a long look around, I was satisfied I was with the most beautiful woman on the beach.

We had been enjoying the sun and sea breeze for, maybe, twenty minutes when Anne said, "Will, doesn't it look like those people at the far end of the beach to my right are naked?"

I looked in the direction Anne was looking. Apparently, a part of the beach was a nude beach. "Yes, it does," I replied. "I'm not surprised. It is a French island."

A few minutes later, Anne said, "This sounds terrible, but I want to go look. I've never seen a nude beach before."

"The people there might not appreciate us gawking at them," I replied.

"I can be discreet," Anne retorted. "If anyone draws attention to us, it will be you. Come on, let's go!"

"You really want to?" I asked. "We can't just leave our stuff here. We'll have to gather it up."

"So?" Anne replied. "It all fits in the beach bag."

Mildly annoyed at having to gather our things up after we'd just spread them out, I picked everything up and crammed it into the beach bag. "After you," I said. Anne giggled and started walking down the beach. I followed.

Following Anne, even in a conservative bikini, was a treat. She was still in great shape. Her legs and ass were perfect. The thought crossed my mind that she would look exquisite naked on such a beautiful beach.

After walking a few minutes, we saw a large sign that read, "Welcome to our Nude Beach. Plage Naturiste. Family oriented. No photography." Beyond the sign, we could see naked men and women. Anne stopped and turned to me. "I suppose we have to take our suits off to go any farther," she said. I shrugged. Neither of us knew how a nude beach worked, but it seemed like a reasonable assumption that you had to get naked to go on a nude beach.

Anne seemed a bit nervous and chewed on her lovely lower lip. Obviously, she was trying to decide whether she wanted to take her bikini off and keep walking. I wasn't too worried about having to take my trunks off because I knew there was no way my bride was going to strip naked outdoors, in broad daylight, with other people around. After a long silence, Anne said, "What the fuck? No one here knows us. I want to try it!" She reached behind her back to unhook her top.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"I'm taking my suit off and walking on the beach naked," Anne replied. "You can take your trunks off and come with me or stand there with them on and wait until I come back." She said it very calmly, but I heard that bit of steel in her voice when she was serious.

"You really want us both to get naked on a public beach?" I asked.

"Why not?" Anne asked back. "It's our honeymoon. We should do something out of the ordinary."

Anne clearly had her mind made up. I couldn't let her walk naked by herself. "Ok," I said grudgingly. Anne just smiled and pushed her bottoms off her hips and down her legs. She did look very beautiful naked in the sunlight. I reached into the bag and pulled out the sunscreen. I handed it to Anne and said, "smear that everywhere. I don't want to have to find a doctor for you because you sunburned your pussy."

Anne smiled at me, took the sunscreen, and began rubbing it over her breasts. Then, she spread sunscreen between her legs. She handed the tube back to me, said, "do my ass," and turned around. Rubbing sunscreen into my new wife's beautiful bare ass on a public beach was a bit exciting. An older couple walked by and looked at us while I was doing that.

When I was done, Ann bent forward, giving me a nice view of her asshole and pussy, and picked her bikini up off the sand. She turned to face me, smiling, handed me her bikini, and said, "please put that in the bag." I bent down and put her swimsuit in our beach bag. When I straightened, Anne had a hand on her hip and an impatient look. "I'm waiting," she said.

"Waiting?" I asked.

"Waiting for you to get those trunks off," she replied. I felt a little queasy as I untied the draw string and pushed my trunks to my feet. "I don't remember ever seeing you naked outside in the sunlight," Anne teased. "You look pretty good." She held out a hand, palm up. "Give me some sunscreen and I'll get your ass," she said.

"You won't do my dick and balls too?" I teased.

"Not on our very first minutes on a nude beach," she said. "Maybe later." I put my suit in the beach bag. Anne took my hand and we walked onto the nude beach naked and barefoot.

The nude beach was not as busy as the clothed part of the beach, but there were still quite a few people. The crowd looked a bit older than the clothed beach. I guessed Anne and I might be the youngest people there. We walked the length of the nude beach. At the far end, just off the beach, was a small building made of concrete block with screens instead of windows. I realized it was a bar and I realized the people in it were naked.

We turned and started walking back the way we came. I was surprised how good the sun and breeze felt on my bare body. People sitting in lounge chairs and lying on towels looked at us as we walked past. There was something exciting about knowing that these strangers were seeing Anne and me without a stitch on. Anne broke into my thoughts by saying, "I want to stay here a while. We can put our towel there." She pointed to a patch of open beach. A nude man and woman were sitting in lounge chairs a few feet from the spot where Anne pointed.

I spread out the towel and we sat down. A couple of minutes later, a female voice asked, "first time at a nude beach?" It was the woman in the lounge chair, a large breasted brunette with a friendly smile and a very deep tan.

"Yes," Anne answered. "I guess the pale skin gave us away."

"That and you seemed a little unsure of yourselves," the woman replied. "I'm Monica and this is my husband Ed."

"I'm Anne and this is my husband Will," Anne said.

"Been married long?" Monica asked.

Anne seemed just a little embarrassed. "This is our honeymoon," she replied.

"How do you like the beach?" Ed asked.

It's a great beach," Anne said. "We've only been naked a few minutes but, so far, I really enjoy it."

Anne looked at me like it was my turn to say something. "I wouldn't have guessed how good the sun and breeze feel on my bare body," I said.

"Wait until you get into the water," Monica said. "Swimming nude feels so much better than having a suit on that you'll wonder why anyone ever wears a swimsuit. We never do any more."

I guess I raised my eyebrows at that because Ed added," We have a backyard pool and a private backyard."

"Are you staying around here or are you just here for the day," Monica asked.

"We're staying up there," I said pointing at the resort on the hill behind the clothed part of the beach.

"When did you get here?" Ed asked.

"Yesterday," I said.

"Trying a nude beach your first day. That's smart," Ed replied. "I promise you'll be back here every day of your stay."

Anne surprised me a little by saying, "that's a distinct possibility."

A bit later, Anne and I got up and waded into the slight surf. When we reached water about waist deep, we both dove under the surface. Monica was right. Swimming naked felt a lot better than having a suit on. I saw Anne stop and put her feet down in water up to her neck. I swam over to her and stood up right in front of her. We hugged, then kissed. After we broke our kiss, Anne asked, "are you still upset I wanted to see the nude beach?"

"No," I replied.

When we came out of the water, Monica and Ed invited us to join them for a drink in the bar. "It's safe to leave your things here," Monica said. "Just bring a towel to sit on."

When Monica stood up, I saw that she had rather wide hips and large thighs. It occurred to me that she was a very attractive woman but that I probably wouldn't have thought so if I'd seen her clothed first. Monica caught me looking at her. I quickly diverted my eyes. "Will," Monica said, "it is ok to look. If I didn't want people to see me nude, I'd have a suit on."

"Besides," Ed said, "it's only fair. I've been looking at Anne."

"I hope you like what you see," Anne said with a smile.

"You are very beautiful naked," Ed said, smiling back.

"Thank you," Anne said, sounding genuinely pleased.

"Will looks pretty good naked too," Monica said. "You both look like athletes."

"Past tense," I said. "Anne was a diver and I played football. We both graduated in June."

We followed Monica and Ed into the bar. We only had one towel, so we sat at a picnic table, Anne and me sharing a bench and the towel with our bare asses touching. Ed bought the first round. We sat and drank and talked. Monica and Ed were from Florida. They had been married about eight years. Ed said Monica's parents had been nudists, so she was raised that way and had converted him when they started dating.

During our second round of drinks, Monica elaborated, "Ed's right. My parents are nudists, and I was raised that it was perfectly ok to be naked pretty much anywhere people didn't complain. But Mom also worked as a stripper to pay her way through college. According to what she's told me, it wasn't pasties and a g-string. She stripped completely nude on stage several times a night when she worked."

"Monica's mother is still a beautiful woman," Ed added.

"I kind of envy her that experience," Monica said. "I don't think I'd want to do it night after night but stripping naked on a stage with people watching you sounds like it would be a blast to do once or twice."

Ed laughed. "My wife is really an exhibitionist," he said. "That's part of what I love about her."

Anne surprised me by saying, "yes, that would be fun to do." I assumed that was the effect of alcohol. Anne wasn't a big drinker.

The four of us had a couple more drinks, then went back out on the beach to let the sun bake the alcohol out of us. About three hours later, Anne and I decided to head back to the resort. Monica and Ed packed up their things too. They had rented a house for the week that was a bit down the hill and north of our resort. Naked, the four of us walked together back along the beach in the direction from which Anne and I had come hours, and a lifetime, earlier.

When we reached the big sign, Monica stopped. "We need to get dressed," she said. "You won't really get into trouble going nude on the clothed part of the beach, but it is inconsiderate."

I put our beach bag down and dug out Anne's bikini and my trunks. After she had her bikini on, Anne said, "I've worn bikinis for years, but now it just doesn't feel right."

"That's the only bad thing about a nude beach," Ed said, "having to get dressed when you leave."

We walked with Monica and Ed back along the clothed beach and across the road. The four of us started up the hill. About halfway to the resort, Monica and Ed turned off onto a lane to their rented house. Once Anne and I were alone, she said, "I couldn't say this in front of Monica and Ed, but having people see me naked is a huge tun on. I'm horny as hell. Let's get back to the room." That was all the incentive I needed to pick up my pace.

Our room was on the third floor of the resort. We were the only people in the elevator. Once the doors closed, Anne giggled and took her top off again. The third-floor hall was empty. Anne stepped out of the elevator, stopped, and pushed her bottoms to her feet. Stepping out of them, she told me, "Take those trunks off." I followed directions. We walked naked, arm-in-arm, to our room at the end of the hall.

We began kissing and fondling each other as soon as our door closed. After couple of minutes, Anne wrapped a hand around my dick and led me to the bed. "Lie down," I told her. She let go of my dick and lay on her back on the bed. I leaned over the edge of the bed, pushed her legs apart, lowered my head between her thighs, and began licking her outer lips.

As Anne began reacting, I shifted to sucking on her clit. She started bucking her hips and urgently said, "Will, I need you in me." I didn't need to be told twice. I moved up Anne's body. As my dick approached her cunt, she grabbed me with both hands and guided me into her.

Sex with Anne was always a wonderful experience. She was in great shape and not at all passive. She also provided a lot of feedback on what she was feeling and didn't hesitate to tell me if she wanted me to change something. When I hit the pace, intensity, and spots which worked best for her, she was very responsive.

We had been together long enough that we knew how to pace ourselves to have a long and delicious session. All of that went out the window that night. Anne was so excited, which excited me, that we both went at it without holding anything back. We came much too quickly, but my orgasm was so powerful I didn't care. Based on Anne's sounds and her convulsions, I think she had a powerful orgasm too.

We kissed for a long time after we came. Then, we showered together, dressed, and had dinner at the resort restaurant. Anne wanted to go back to the room right after dinner. Back in the room, she undressed me and then let me undress her. "Jesus," Anne said, "I'm still horny!" I had no problem with that. She put me on my back on the bed and mounted me. While I still had to work, I enjoyed having her on top because it gave me a better view of her face, which became even more beautiful than usual during sex. We lasted a bit longer this time, but we both, again, had powerful orgasms. After we came, Anne just laid on top of me, with me still in her, and fell asleep. I slept surprisingly well with my naked bride on top of me.

Our room faced generally east. The flood of sunlight in the room early the next morning evidenced that we had forgotten to pull the curtains when we returned from the beach the day before. We stood naked in the large picture window, with arms around each other's waists, and enjoyed the sight of the sun on the bay. After a few minutes, Anne giggled. "Will," she said, "did you notice how the building curves?" Looking, I realized that the building curved enough that I could see into a room on the other end of our floor that had its curtains open. There was a floor above us. Looking up, I realized that some rooms on four had a good view into our room. As I looked, a woman opened the curtains of a room above us and to our right. She saw us, smiled, and waved. What could we do? We waved back.

To my great surprise, our phone rang in the room shortly after we came back from breakfast. It was Monica. "Good morning Will," she said. "Ed and I will be at the beach in an hour. Do you want us to get the two of you lounge chairs?"

"Just a second," I told Monica. To Anne, I said, "it's Monica. She wants to know if we're going back to the nude beach today."

"Of course," Anne answered with a smile. "Why wouldn't we?" In fact, except for part of one day when we went into the main town on the island for a couple of hours, we spent every day of our honeymoon on the nude beach with Monica and Ed.

When we arrived at the beach that day, Monica and Ed had lounge chairs for us. As we spread out our towels, Ed asked, "have a good night last night?"

"Did we!" Anne said with emphasis.

Monica laughed and said, "some of the best sex Ed and I ever had was after our first time nude in public together."

"Excluding last night," Ed teased.

"True," Monica replied.

Two other events stand out from that trip. Two days before we went home, we had only been on the beach for a short time when a catamaran beached itself. Monica said, "since it's your honeymoon, Ed and I arranged a late wedding gift. That catamaran will take us out to that island and leave us for a few hours." She pointed to a small, low islet with no trees way out where the bay opened into the ocean. "There are drinks and a picnic lunch. Come on!" We were surprised people we hand just met would do that for us, but we stood. I grabbed the beach bag, and we followed Monica and Ed.

The catamaran was crewed by a man and woman who, I guessed, were roughly our age. I started to get on the boat with our beach bag, but Monica stopped me. "All you need is your sunscreen and a couple of towels. Leave the rest of it here."

"It's safe," the young woman said. "We will lock your things in our shed." She pointed to small concrete block building with a steel door and a padlock behind the bar. "We provide towels," she added.

I glanced at Anne. She smiled and nodded her head. I dug the sunscreen out of our bag and handed it to the young woman. Monica and Ed gave her theirs. We watched her open the shed, put our things in it, and lock it up. Naked, the four of us climbed onto the catamaran. The young man pushed it off the beach and spun the bow towards the open water. The young woman ran up a sail as the young man jumped aboard. In moments, we had caught breeze and were sailing away from the beach and all our clothes.

Monica and Ed lowered themselves into netting that ran between the two small hulls. "This is the best place to ride," Ed told us. "You get some spray. Come on down."

Anne and I carefully lowered ourselves onto the netting. It took some balance to walk on the netting. When I first let go of the hull and tried to, I fell and almost landed on top of Monica. After a few more clumsy moves, Anne and I were lying prone next to Monica and Ed.

"You've truly left your clothes behind," Ed said.

"The towels are pretty small, so we'll have nothing to cover up with if anyone else comes on the island," Monica said.

Anne took my hand and squeezed it. "We wouldn't want to cover up anyway," she said. She was becoming a new and even more exciting Anne.

Once we were away from the beach, we caught a good breeze. We were at the islet much sooner than I expected. The crew dropped the sail and beached the catamaran. Ed and I carried the two coolers containing drinks and food. The young woman, who seemed to be in charge, told us, "It is almost 11:00 now. We will come back for you around 14:30, if that is ok." It took me a second to realize she meant 2:30 p.m., that they'd be back in three and a half hours.

HStoner
HStoner
2,403 Followers