Dinner and Dancing

Story Info
After the Blind Date, Tracy went out with John again.
5.1k words
4.67
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

= = = = =

A continuation of the story 'Blind Date'. Please read it first if you haven't done so, otherwise, you may not know how the storyline was set up. All characters are imaginary and over 21.

Thank you, volunteer editor, Kenjisato for the initial edit. I hope this story is entertaining. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome. Thank you for your time.

= = = = =

Tracy got a call from Jill a few days after her date with John.

"How was your date with John? Where did you go? What did you do, and do you like him?" Jill excitedly asked.

"Slow down with your questions, Jill!" Tracy was taken aback a little by all of the questions Jill was asking her.

"The date was fun. We went skiing. Did you know he was a ski instructor? We went skiing all over the mountain, even on runs I hadn't been on before." Tracy remembered the thrilling time she had skiing with him, following his lead on the demanding runs.

"And then?" Jill prompted.

"We went to his condo, and he cooked dinner for me, salad and pasta. I am impressed that he's a good cook. Dinner was delicious." Tracy continued.

"Then what?" Jill pressed.

"Well, we relaxed after dinner with some wine." Tracy was coy and didn't want to say too much.

"What do you mean 'relaxed?" Jill pressed further.

"John gave me a massage because I was sore from skiing." remembering his magical hands all over her body turning her on.

"Just a massage, Tracy? What are you 'not telling me?" Jill pressed her once again. "Just between us girls, you can tell me."

"If you must know, he made me feel so good that I 'did it' with him." Tracy was blushing when she said it.

"Oh, you slept with him. Is that what you are telling me?" Jill asked, with a grin on her face.

She was glad that Tracy couldn't see her, after all, John had already called with a complete rundown of their date. How he got her naked, what her body looked and felt like. Her scent and taste when he ate her out. How she came when he fucked her for the first time.

Then how he teased her not allowing her to cum a second time. Playing, manipulating, and edging her to follow his lead. Finally rewarding her by letting her cum on top of him.

The grand prize was when she thought she was done, how he pushed her to cum again until she was completely fucked out.

"And how was he?" Jill asked already knowing the answer.

"He was terrific, and I enjoyed being with him." Tracy got a little moist, remembering how well he had 'taken care' of her.

"Then he took you home?" Jill was fishing with the leading question.

"Well ... not quite, "Tracy hesitated, to blush. "He took me home in the morning." Tracy finally confessed to Jill.

"Tracy! You had 'that' much fun with him!" Jill laughed, knowing how he made her cum so many times, more than she thought she could. How he had discovered her submissive trait when aroused.

Even tried some light S&M, by pulling and twisting her nipples, slapping her tits around, and spanking her butt ...Tracy didn't complain and seemed wilder, riding on his cock. Something they may need to explore to see how far she would go.

"Jill! You're making me embarrassed. I shouldn't have told you." Tracy said regrettably.

"I'm just having fun with you. Your secrets are safe with me. I know he is a great guy and that is why I set him up with you. I am glad you two had a great time." Jill eased off but was beaming with a big smile.

"He was amazing. I could barely keep up with him." Tracy confided in Jill.

"So, are you going to see him again?" Already knowing he had called, which she had declined.

"I'm not sure. I have never been with someone like him. He seems to have an insatiable appetite for sex." Tracy remembered their lovemaking that seemed to never end, as she was more than moistened.

"Did he do anything you didn't like or want, did he?" Jill asked, sincerely.

"Nothing, he just blew my mind making love to me."

"Blew your mind, ha! So, what is your problem not seeing him again?"

"Jill ... it's me. I don't trust myself with John. He made me cum so much and so hard." Tracy admitted.

"And you're complaining about that?" laughed Jill. "Don't be scared. John is a nice guy. Trust me, Tracy. I wouldn't steer you wrong." Jill tried to reassure Tracy again.

"I'll think about it and thank you for setting me up with him. I had a wonderful time with John."

"See ... I got you off your butt ... but did he get that too?"

"Jill! You're impossible!" laughed Tracy.

'The first step completed getting Tracy with John,' Jill thought to herself. She would talk to John about this phone call, and they could plan the next step to draw Tracy in.

* * * * *

John called Tracy again for another date. His persistence and Jill's phone call finally paid off, as she agreed to go out with him again. Tracy remembered how he royally fucked her that last time until she couldn't fuck anymore and then some.

She was hesitant to repeat the performance even though that night opened her eyes to what she hadn't experienced before. Thinking back, she did enjoy herself by giving control to him, but maybe not just yet at his condo again.

John sensed her hesitancy about what they would be doing, so he suggested going out to dinner and a club afterward.

Tracy thought that would be fine with people around them. This way she could get to know him better in a more public environment.

That is exactly what John and Jill talked about after her phone call with Tracy. They needed to carefully ease Tracy in, as they had plans for her.

Late Saturday afternoon, John came to pick her up for dinner. Tracy was ready in a lovely party dress, wearing heels that showed off her sexy body well.

John drove her to a part of town she hadn't been to before. They stopped at a well-lit parking lot, with a doorman standing by the entrance. John said he would provide security for people at the dinner club and watch over their cars.

Once inside, John showed the staff his club membership card. They then asked Tracy for her ID, to which John said it was an adult-only club. They checked to make sure she was of age because they serve alcohol at the dinner club. Tracy didn't think much of it, since she had turned twenty-one a while ago, so they breezed through the entrance check, after running John's credit card.

John showed Tracy around the club. There was a long bar on one side, with a dance floor in the middle. The other side had a dining area with an amazing dinner buffet waiting for them. Ordering some wine to start, they sampled different kinds of salads, cheeses, and bread, followed by roasted meats and seafood ... and then, some dessert.

All along he ordered drinks to keep the festivity going with Tracy. They sat side by side in a booth. John had his arm around Tracy whenever he took a break from eating, laughing, and talking with her, making her feel very comfortable around him as before.

While they let dinner settle, John took Tracy out onto the dance floor. Tracy was pleasantly surprised that he was light on his feet with both slow and fast dances. 'Being a ski instructor must keep him in good shape,' Tracy thought. The dancing and the alcohol affected Tracy and she liked being with him more and more, as the evening went on.

During the slow numbers, John pressed himself against Tracy rubbing their loins together, pulling her in with his right hand on her lower back. She noticed he was getting hard. John turned his hand between their bodies then cupped Tracy's breast, then with his finger and thumb played with her nipple getting her motor started.

Tracy was hesitant about this intimacy on the dance floor, but John told her to look around as other couples were doing the same. "It is allowed and encouraged in this club, so relax, follow my lead and enjoy yourself," John reassured her. The line Tracy was getting used to hearing and following.

They stopped back at their table to refresh their drinks, then back out for a couple more dances. Besides the sensual dancing and rubbing their bodies together, he was kissing her and nibbling on her neck. Turning her on to a low simmer just like last time. Tracy was enjoying following John's lead, placing herself in his hands.

* * * * *

When John said there was another part of the club, he wanted to show her, Tracy didn't think twice and followed him through another set of doors. Once inside, they were in a room with lockers. John said to remove their clothes so they would be more comfortable in this part of the club. There were things he liked to show her and things they could watch together.

Tracy was a little hesitant in undressing at first, but her submissive trait was showing, so she followed his lead and took off her clothes. Both of them shared the same locker. John removed the locker key and looped the stretch band around his wrist.

He then handed Tracy a large towel which she wrapped around her neck with the front covering her breasts for a little modesty. The towel barely hid her pubic hair, but her rear was exposed. She held the towel closed as John with his hand on her lower back, steered her into a large room with beds and couches. People inside were in various stages of nakedness. Some still had a towel around them, and some were completely nude.

People were kissing and caressing each other, some were having oral sex or fucking on the beds in the room. Tracy had not seen anything like this before. Sex had always been private with her. She opened her eyes wide looking around to take it all in as John moved her further into this part of the club.

In the large room, he suggested they sit back on an empty bed with Tracy sitting in front of him. She was watching one couple with the lady kneeling over the man giving him a blowjob. On the other bed, a man was eating out a girl lying on her back, while her head was turned to the side, sucking on the cock of another man. Across from them, a girl facing them was getting fucked doggy style by an energetic man behind her. Through all this, John was slowly caressing Tracy, getting his hands inside her towel to keep her motor going.

At first, he played with her breasts under the towel, but then pulled the towel off her neck to expose her breasts. He caressed her breasts, rolled, and pulled on her nipples to make them stand up. Lifted them then dropped them to see them bounce on her chest. She thought he was showing off her breasts to the room when he cradled her breasts in his palms, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers while stretching her breasts forward as if offering them. She could feel eyes watching them. Regulars to the club were waiting to see what John was going to do to this new girl.

Moving his hands lower, he caressed her sides, tickled her belly button, and made her squirm. When he reached her thighs, he pulled on them to have her raise her knees and then opened her legs to the room. One of his hands went back up to her breast with the other one reaching between her legs. That hand descended across her pubes playing with her soft hair. Then a finger searched for the slit in her exposed crotch. She jumped when the finger slid across her clit going in deeper inside her pussy.

Tracy couldn't help but get wet with all the visual simulations and caressing. This was the first time she had been naked like this around other people. She felt he was definitely showing and exposing her private parts to the room. It felt somewhat embarrassing, but she was submitting to his lead.

Added another finger, John circled her clit then proceeded to finger fuck her. Gathered her moisture inside just to spread it on her clit. She was flowing freely and moaning by now. John bought his wet fingers back up and smeared them on Tracy's lips. He then pushed his fingers into her mouth to have her lick them clean. His hand went back down to gather more juices to repeat it again.

Tracy was getting more embarrassed because John was finger fucking her and making her lick her pussy juice from his finger in front of people, but she couldn't stop because she was following his lead.

Nipples like diamonds and a river between her legs, John was delighted that Tracy responded so well as he exposed her to the room. He was sure she had never done anything like this but submitted to his demands without complaints.

To push her some more, he said "Show me how you masturbate."

Tracy's hands were idling caressing his thighs off and on before. She bought one hand between her legs and started to circle her clit.

"Use both hands, Tracy," said John as his hands returned to caressing her breasts.

Her other hand knew exactly where to go. Two fingers plunged to finger fuck herself while the first hand teased her clit. Tracy had done this many times, but this time not in private as before. She could see people were watching her pleasuring herself which was new and exciting.

"Lick your fingers for me," he said, wondering if Tracy would follow his instructions.

In a heartbeat, those fingerfucking fingers were in her mouth getting sucked clean.

"Get them wet again," he let Tracy know what he wanted.

'OMG, OMG, I can't believe I am doing for him,' Tracy thought embarrassed as hell, but she couldn't stop herself.

Tracy plunged those fingers back inside her cunt. She calls her pussy 'her cunt' when she is really horny. She figured out he wanted to see her lick her own pussy juice, so after a few strokes, those fingers were back in her mouth to get 'clean off', then back down again to 'get wet'.

'Smart girl! She figured out what I wanted her to do,' John smiled.

To show her off more, he grabbed Tracy behind her knees and pulled her back up and out. Spreading her wide for the whole room to see her masturbate for them.

"Let me know when you're ready to cum." John let her know what he expected of her.

Tracy had always masturbated in private. Now, he had her all spread out and exposed to everyone in the room. Besides masturbating in public, she was licking her pussy juice from her fingers. She was extremely embarrassed, but highly excited because John was making her do this, and she wanted to please him. John was bringing out her submissive side. She couldn't help as small moans and groans escaped from her mouth.

On and on she went bringing herself closer and closer to her climax. John had said to tell him when she was ready to cum, which luckily, she remembered just in time.

"I am going to cum, John!" Tracy grasped just before she went over the edge.

"STOP, Tracy and REMOVE your hands!!" he gave her the command clearly.

'NO!! He's doing it to me again just like in his condo!' Tracy screamed in her head.

She jerked her hands away from her pussy because he had commanded her, but her pussy was quivering, legs shaking needing to cum.

John wrapped his arms around her arms and his legs over and between her legs to keep her from closing her legs less she tried to squirm and rub her pussy off. John held her like this to back her off the edge unsatisfied.

After a few minutes, John released her and said "Tracy, turn around and give me a blowjob". True to her submissive trait when she is horny, she turned over onto her knees to take his cock into her mouth even though she needed to cum.

"How much of me can you take inside your mouth?" John asked.

"You have a pretty long cock so I don't know how much I could take," Tracy mumbled, already with his cock in her mouth.

"Just try and let me see," John said, as he caressed her hair.

Tracy was determined to take John's cock as deep as possible, so she went down until her gag reflex stopped her, coming back up a little, and then back down again to her gag point, which he noticed.

In the meantime, he was playing with her breasts, pulling on her nipples as if to pull her down using her tits as handles. Soon his hands were on both sides of her head moving her up and down. Tracy had about four inches of John's seven-inch cock in her mouth.

* * * * *

She was naked, kneeling over him, sucking his cock with her legs slightly parted. Her bottom was again exposed to anyone who wanted to see it which they did.

Tracy felt a hand on her butt. 'Someone is caressing my butt,' Tracy thought. She wanted to turn around, but his firm hands prevented her from turning her head.

John said, "Don't look, relax, just enjoy it," and continued moving her head up and down on his shaft.

The horny submissive was playing right into his hand. Even though she wanted to look at who was behind her, because John said it, she followed his lead and continued with his blow job.

The hands explored her butt, then slid between her legs to find her pussy. First one finger, then two, entered her pussy finding her wet. The other hand rubbed along her libia, then found her clit to play with. More juices flowed as Tracy was fingerfucked and her clit rubbed. With the distraction with her pussy, she took more of John's cock into her mouth, which he noted.

There was movement between Tracy's legs as she felt someone tilting her butt higher, and then a head stuck behind it to lick her pussy. Tracy always enjoyed having her pussy eaten, but her ex-boyfriend never ate her long enough. He ate her just to get her wet for fucking. Now hands came back to pull her lips apart with the tongue trying to go deep inside her. 'This I like,' Tracy thought and stopped struggling.

Her passion was driving her wild, humping back on the person's head. Sucking and pulling on her lips, teasing around her opening, circling on her clit, while the two fingers see-sawing in her pussy. Tracy surrendered herself to this person behind her. Must be a woman behind her, because it was not like her ex-boyfriend rushing to get her wet by shoving his fingers in.

This person knew her way around her pussy, playing with her clit, running a finger along the sides of her opening, finding her G-spot inside, pulling on her lips ... hitting all the right spots.

That mouth, tongue, and fingers worked on her pussy until Tracy came with her first climax, "Ummmm ... uggghhhh ... ohhhhhhhh..."

John released her head to move out of the way. Hands were holding her with somebody wriggling under her until there was a pair of legs sticking out from under her face with a pussy between them in the classic 'sixty-nine' position.

'I was right! It was a woman behind me,' Tracy thought.

"Aren't you going to return the favor, and lick this sweet pussy in front of your face?" John amusingly asked.

Tracy had licked her fingers when she masturbated and had played with a girlfriend when they had a sleepover. They had fingered each other and tasted their fingers but had not gone down on each other. Now there is a pussy in front of her face, who had just pleasured her.

Following his command again, she dove down to taste her first pussy. Once she started, the other head also started up again on her pussy. Tracy was having her first girl-girl sixty-nine experience, too worked up to care if others were watching and enjoying the show. 'Easy to relinquish control and do what they say to enjoy myself.' she concluded.

Not having eaten pussy before, Tracy was duplicating the mouth and tongue action under her. When the fingers went back into her pussy, Tracy stuck her fingers in the pussy and attacked the clit just like her clit was being attacked. They were eating each other out with fingers caressing the pussies pushing in and out.

After a while, Tracy felt the fingers being withdrawn from her pussy, and replaced by a cock pushing to enter her. Looking back she saw John behind her thrusting his cock into her with her sixty-nine friend still under her licking them both.

Turning her head, she realized they had drawn a crowd who were watching them from the beds and couches around them. Another first for her having sex in front of others and being double-teamed in a threesome.

12