Dinner and Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy was too far gone to feel embarrassed, so she re-doubled her efforts eating this pussy under her and taking his cock in her cunt. 'What a feeling of getting fucked, and having her pussy and clit licked at the same time. So much better than her own hand playing with her clit while getting fucked,' Tracy thought and could not suppress her moaning.

That tongue under her didn't let up when Tracy came again. John timed it just right fucking her through the climax to prolong it, and then emptied his balls into her.

Tracy entertained the crowd with her, "Ummm ... unnghhh ... ohhhh ... ungghhh..."

When it was over, he climbed off of her butt and the girl wriggled from under her. This was when she discovered the girl was Jill, who had set her up on a blind date with John.

Tracy blushed when she realized she had just eaten her friend's pussy and she had eaten hers. Also, she was right there when John fucked her. Tracy didn't know what to think or say so she just kept quietly blushing.

* * * * *

Jill pushed Tracy down on her back saying, "Tracy, I knew you were delicious, and I am not done with you yet," then kissing her with a full-open-mouth kiss.

Tracy tasted herself on Jill's lips. Jill then began to rain kisses on Tracy down her neck, while caressing Tracy's tits with her hands. She teased and rolled her nipples, circling her breasts with her hands, followed by her mouth on Tracy's nipples.

Jill was slightly sideways on her knees hovering over Tracy. Her hands descended lower to Tracy's sides, then to her stomach, startling her by sticking her finger into her belly button.

Going lower still, Jill gripped Tracy's butt cheeks in her hands, kneading and pulling them apart with her mouth still working on Tracy's tits.

Jill's fingers rubbed and then penetrated Tracy's pussy lips. The two fingers grew to three as they were jammed inside Tracy's cunt full of cum to fingerfuck her. She was exploring and playing with Tracy.

Jill was learning and manipulating Tracy's buttons driving her higher and higher once again. With the three fingers inside, Jill's thumb found Tracy's clit and began to circle it.

Tracy felt that impending rise toward her climax when Jill took her thumb off her clit and slid her fingers out of her cunt. Tracy pushed up with her hips trying to offer her pussy to the fingers to cum again, but Jill changed her hand position and began to play with Tracy's asshole.

Tracy had not had anal sex before, so this was a new feeling for her asshole being played with. Fingers circled her sphincter muscle, then a fingertip started to enter her rectum. The feeling around her asshole was getting interesting as Tracy brought her knees up and opened them to invite more ass play. Jill's finger stopped and went back to Tracy's pussy.

Tracy was getting a bit anxious and frustrated at the same time. She thought she was going to cum with pussy play when Jill's hand switched to her asshole. When her asshole became interesting, the fingers went back to her pussy again. Not what she had anticipated Jill playing with her. But to Jill it was exactly the way she was playing with Tracy, edging her along and not letting her cum.

People who knew Jill at the club recognized what she was doing with this new girl. Jill was looking for her buttons, pushing them, driving her wild, but keeping her on the edge. Jill was an expert at this, which was why they were gathered around them to watch. How long was Jill going to edge this girl to make her go wild before letting her cum?

Jill twisted around to straddle Tracy's face with her pussy, then began to grind her pussy on Tracy's nose and mouth. Tracy had to take a breath when she could, with the rest of the time burying her nose, mouth, and tongue in Jill's crotch.

Jill in the meantime had inserted two fingers from each hand, pulling Tracy's cunt hole open to test how tight and how resilient her cunt was. People sitting at Tracy's feet could see the pink inside as her hole was pulled and tested by Jill.

Jill shifted position and moved her asshole right over Tracy's mouth. "Tracy, lick my asshole," just to see if Tracy would follow her command. Jill had washed well, so her asshole was fresh as her pussy.

Without hesitation, Tracy was licking Jill's asshole, even stabbing at it with her tongue a couple of times. "Now suck it with your mouth," Jill commanded." Tracy put her whole mouth around Jill's asshole. 'She follows my commands well. She definitely has potential,' Jill thought. Tracy was showing her submissive trait as she was very horny.

Now scooting back with her pussy on Tracy's face again, Jill formed a cone with four of her fingers to widen and fingerfuck Tracy. When Tracy's cunt was around Jill's knuckles, Jill tucked her thumb inside her fingers to see if she could push her hand inside. Jill knew most likely this would not happen this first time, but just wanted to see if Tracy would object or complain about having her pussy stretched wide. Tracy did not complain but opened her legs even wider to let Jill have access, testifying to being the sexually submissive she was.

She was following his lead, with Jill taking over, now to her lead. Tracy was at her sexual high doing what they asked of her and letting them have her body.

Jill backed her hand out, then went back in just with three fingers to fingerfuck Tracy. 'I'll save the fisting for another time when she is ready,' she thought.

"Tracy, eat my pussy and make me cum." said Jill as she repositioned her pussy and clit right over Tracy's mouth. She rocked back and forth rubbing her pussy all over Tracy's face. "I hope you like girl cum because I'm going give you plenty to drink." Jill smiled to herself.

She kept Tracy right on the edge, not letting Tracy cum until she was ready too. Adding her thumb back to Tracy's clit, she had Tracy cumming in no time, the timing just right with her own climax, too in Tracy's mouth, "Ohhhh ... uggghhh ... ummmm ... ugghhhh"

Jill didn't slow down when Tracy began to cum and kept her cumming for a few minutes with her manipulations. Tracy finally got the sexual release she was looking for.

* * * * *

People clapped when Jill finally took her fingers out of Tracy's cunt. That was why people wanted to see Jill edging the new girl, and then have her 'dancing' with her release.

John was beaming, seeing how Jill was taken with Tracy. Tracy was spent lying there with her legs open and pussy gaping. So many 'firsts' for Tracy this time.

First time in a sex club, naked and displayed in front of people. First time being eaten by a female, and then eating her first pussy. First time getting fucked and eaten in a threesome. First time making love to a woman. So many new experiences to enjoy. 'All I did was relax and let it happen to me,' thought Tracy. She was thrilled to have had these new sexual experiences.

As Tracy was reminiscent of what had just occurred, a few people reached over to caress her and check her out. Tracy was unsure of what to do, but John said, "Relax, Tracy, they are friends just wanting to know you better. Lie back and enjoy it." Hands caressed Tracy, feeling her tits, rubbing her butt, and probing inside her cunt. Both men and women were playing with Tracy.

John said, "Maybe next time we'll let them have Tracy and introduce her to more of the club. This time she was just for you, Jill."

"I knew you would enjoy her when I set her up with you. You most certainly got her out of her slump after her boyfriend left," Jill said smiling at John.

"We both certainly found out more about Tracy tonight. We're going to take very good care of her," John smiled with a wink at Jill.

They were finished at the club for now. After getting dressed, John took Tracy home with a promise to call Jill later. He would tell Jill what Tracy said about their night at the club.

Tracy didn't know that Jill and her husband have a stable of girls working for them. Tracy would make an excellent addition. But first, they needed to make her more into a slut, and also train her in what their clients like. They would need to proceed slowly and carefully with Tracy.

12