Dinner and Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was different. I feel so free in my classes, and when you nodded to go on, I just went with it. I was so full from dinner, I was more self-conscious about that than having my tits out in that shop!"

"Well, I happen to like your belly. We both know that you've put on some weight over the last few years, you already know my hands go straight to your hips and stomach when we have sex," Olivia added as she kissed Kelley on the cheek.

"Well I was walking around in the shop with a food baby, I didn't even have to push my belly out to make it look big. I had a hard time trying to dance!"

"At some point you must've known he wasn't looking for you to just try on the costume and dance..." Olivia moved her hands to Kelley's shoulders.

"When he started to rub my belly, I was getting a little excited... he hit the spot right near my hips that you get so well," Kelley added as Olivia intensified the shoulder massage more. "When he starting grabbing my tits, I for sure thought you'd put a stop to it... Then he started sucking..." Kelley's eyes closed.

"Then he took off your panties..." Olivia continue the recollection.

"Then he took off my panties, and I was standing there naked with my belly and tits hanging out. I knew he was going to try to fuck me..."

"I thought so too. He led you to the couch, and I really wanted to put a stop to it... But I saw how turned on you looked, I knew how turned on I was, I'd never wanted to see you taken by a man before, but you just looked... like a goddess!" Olivia's hand moved under Kelley's dress. "I had to let him take you."

Kelley's breathing picked up again. Olivia's fingers penetrated Kelley and were covered in some of the residual cum. "God... It felt so good when he entered me..." Kelley started softly moaning. She moved in to kiss Olivia, passionately. "You encouraged him, too. Part of me wanted you to stop it, but part of my want you to let it continue. Then you wanted him to get me pregnant." Kelley and Olivia continued their foreplay, Olivia taking her fingers out of Kelley's pussy and putting them in Kelley's mouth, having her suck the remaining cum off her hand. Kelley then kissed Olivia back and shoved her tongue in Olivia's mouth, having a back and forth with their tongues that was ramping things up.

"I knew he wanted to knock you up. When you were trying on the costume, I saw a picture of a pregnant belly dancer on his wall. I wonder if that was his doing, as well..." Olivia added. "I saw your sexy you looked after dinner tonight, something just took over."

"... I think I wanted it too. He made me feel things no one other than you has made me feel," Kelley confessed.

"Well, if you're not pregnant tonight, he's welcome us both back for a round two."

Kelley smiled, looking down at her belly, and back at Olivia.

12