All Comments on 'Dinner and Then Some Ch. 02'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So on her anniversary she

Begins to betray her husband and her vows.

Poor husband, hopefully he'll find out soon and dump her skanky ass out, and then go find a good woman, who puts her energy and passion into her marriage and not just her selfish self. She doesn't talk to her husband,she doesn't share her feelings. Instead she decides to take up with some useless poser who fancies himself a Dom. Right.

Sorry, it might have been erotic and sexy if you'd not had the hubby at all, but instead of erotic you wrote the opening act of the end of a marriage. Which is never erotic, sexy, or even the slightest bit enjoyable.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Sorry, but

Just another "cheating wife" story. A husband, perhaps not the most exciting guy in the world, but still her husband, gets shafted by a wife who wants more. Rather then leading her husband to a different "phase of life", she leaves him behind and becomes another's toy. Just Wonderful, unless you happen to be a husband who loves his wife!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disappointing

Not where I had hoped it was going. I would have much preferred that Leigh's voyeuristic encounter lead her to encourage her straight-laced husband to treat her the way she evidently wants to be treated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cheating wives

are out there. It takes to to tango. Most (if not all) men can be with their wives and fantasize about other women, whether in bed or out at dinner. What's the problem guys? Don't you like it if your woman returns the favor?

Shame on you. Where's your sense of fair play?

I for one can't wait to see if Leigh does cheat on Michael. Would he cheat on her? Maybe, maybe not, but most men would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous