Dinner and Unexpected Dessert Pt. 01

Story Info
A married couple, a single friend, and three bottles of wine.
3.8k words
4.58
5.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conor and Mary looked at each other.

"Last chance to back out," Conor said. "I'm still game if you are."

Mary nodded. "I'm in."

They had talked about this in great, salacious detail many, many times. Most of the time it got them both so hot they ended up fucking, which suggested that they really and truly were into it. But hard cocks and wet pussies do not typically lead to open, honest, heartfelt discussions about sex and sexuality. It's difficult to consider the emotional implications of bringing another woman into your relationship when you're so turned on thinking about her that you're literally dripping. But after they had both satisfied each other, in moments of clarity, they decided that another woman didn't have to drive them apart, provided that everyone involved knew that Conor and Mary had a solid, loving relationship and they had no intention of splitting up; adding a third was going to be fun for everyone and they'd all be turned on remembering the fun times they had after it was all over!

Daria was a friend of theirs and she was coming over for dinner that night. When she walked in wearing a tank top with her hard nipples visible through the fabric and tight yoga pants that showed off her ass oh-so nicely, Mary and Conor exchanged glances while they each hugged their friend, one after the other, relishing the feel of her ample breasts pressed against up them. Over a simple meal of salmon, rice, and salad, the friends caught up on each others' lives, and while Mary was opening the third bottle of wine of the evening, Conor asked Daria how her love life was these days.

"Ha!" She laughed. "Pretty non-existent, actually! In fact... well... I probably shouldn't be saying this but I'm kinda tipsy..."

"No, let's hear it!" Mary called from the kitchen.

"Yeah, in vino veritas!" Conor said.

"Well... I had a pretty crazy sex dream last night," Daria said sheepishly.

"That's not so unusual," Conor said. "It happens!"

"But...it was about you two," Daria admitted.

There was a pause.

"Mmm, tell us more," Mary said, an intrigued tone in her voice.

"You sure you wanna hear about it?" Daria asked.

"Oh yeah! If we made an appearance in your dream we definitely want to know about it!"

said Conor, pouring them all more wine.

"Okay," said Daria. "If you really wanna know, things got pretty personal between the three of us!"

"Oh, all three of us were involved?" Mary asked, eyebrows raised.

"Oh yeah, and things got real kinky real fast!" Daria reported. She was starting to get more comfortable with the idea of recounting her dirty dream.

"How so?" Mary asked eagerly. She, too, was starting to become aroused..

"Mary, you were tied up in a chair... are you sure you wanna hear this?" Daria asked, unsure.

"Oh yeah, sounds kinky and fun!" Mary encouraged her.

"Okay, well, stop me if this gets too weird, but you were tied up in a chair while Conor and I were getting it on!" Daria gushed, blushing a bit in the process.

"That's pretty hot," Conor said.

"Yeah, it got me a little wet!" Mary blurted out. "Oh God, I shouldn't have said that! But...the wine!"

Daria grinned sheepishly. "Me too, truth be told," she admitted.

"Wow, two turned-on women!" Conor exclaimed! "So then what happened?"

"Well, you were tied up and you were wearing a blindfold," Daria said to Mary, a little more slowly now -- more seductively..

"Wait, you two were getting it on and I couldn't watch?! That hardly seems fair!" Mary mock pouted.

"Hey, I'm not responsible for what happens in a dream!" Daria laughed.

"Fair enough-- so then what?" Mary asked, urging Daria on.

"Conor and I started getting it on, and Mary was stuck, listening to everything that was happening, but she couldn't join in or... satisfy her own needs." Daria said.

"Ooh, now I'm really getting hot," Mary reported, looking at Conor. He looked back, and they nodded slightly to each other.

"Daria, we wouldn't want to ruin anything, but you know Conor and I are fairly open-minded people... we're pretty kinky, and you're a good friend... and single... and we could probably help you with your dry spell if you'd like." Mary said tentatively.

Daria was stunned. "To tell you the truth, I'm surprised...and a little intrigued. Honestly, I've thought about you two in a more-than-friends kind of way on more than one occasion."

"Wait, are you serious? We have too!" Conor exclaimed.

"I can't believe it -- it sounds like we've all been horny for each other and never realized it was mutual! You know... Conor and I sometimes tell each other secret fantasies and... you've starred in them before!" Mary revealed.

"Oh wow!" Daria said. "I'm shocked but pretty flattered... How do those fantasies go?"

"Pretty much any way you can imagine!" Mary said with a smile. "I don't want to put you on the spot but... we could make your dream a reality."

"No pressure," Conor added. "And no problem if you want to think about it. But... we've thought about this before!"

"What if things get weird?" Daria asked.

"Then we talk about it. But I don't think things will get weird," Conor said.

Daria paused. "I'm in!"

Conor smiled. "That's the general idea, yeah!"

They headed upstairs to the master bedroom, Mary leading the way, Daria following, and Conor came last, stealing glances at Daria's ass as it swayed in front of him. He couldn't believe he was about to touch that sweet, round ass!

Once they were all in the bedroom, Mary asked "Where was the chair?"

"Right here, by the bed," Daria said. "But... you were naked."

"Kinky," Mary said, as she pulled her shirt off, revealing a tiger-print bra. Wanna help me take off the rest?"

Daria's breath caught in her throat and she reached down and slid her fingers into the waistband of Mary's pants.

She looked at Conor, unsure whether or not to continue. "Keep going; this is hot as fuck," Conor encouraged her.

She could see the bulge growing in Conor's jeans.

Daria slid Mary's pants down, revealing a matching pair of tiger-print panties.

"Do you have any rope?" Daria asked.

"We sure do, " Conor said, pulling a locked briefcase from under the bed and entering the combination. The briefcase lid popped open with a snap, revealing rope and a variety of kinky toys.

"If we're going to do this, we need safe words, " Conor said. "We typically use green, yellow, and red."

"Red stops all activity immediately," Mary said. "And yellow means warning, like we're getting close to our limits."

"Sounds good," Daria said.

"In that case, why don't you put this blindfold on Mary?" Conor suggested, handing her a silky black piece of fabric.

Daria took it, noting that it could easily have been a normal sleep mask. She smiled at the thought of using something so commonplace in such a kinky way.

"Do you want me to blindfold you?" she asked Mary

"Yes, please!" she replied.

Daria placed the blindfold over Mary's eyes. "Can you see?"

"Not at all!" Mary said, a hint of longing and frustration in her voice.

"Excellent," Conor said. "Why don't you take off her bra? Nice and slow."

Daria reached around and unhooked Mary's bra, and Mary shrugged out of it, baring her huge white breasts. Daria just stared-- Mary's breasts were even bigger than her own, and she had an amazing set of double-D's herself! Conor reached over and squeezed one of Mary's breasts gently, and she moaned in pleasure.

"She's staring at your huge tits, he whispered in Mary's ear, giving her earlobe a little nip. Mary let out another moan of pleasure.

Conor tugged gently on one of her pink nipples, causing her to moan again as her nipple stiffened.

Conor looked at Daria and gestured with his head towards Mary's other breast. Daria reached out a tentative hand and stroked her fingers down, from Mary's shoulder to the underside of her breast.

"That's not my hand, Mary," Conor whispered in her ear again. Mary groaned, then gasped as Daria imitated Conor, tugging gently on her nipple, feeling it stiffen under her touch.

"I'll bet she's already wet," Conor said. "Wanna check?"

Mary's breath caught in her throat and she gasped as she felt a hand reach down to cup her pussy.

"Oh wow, she's already soaked through her panties!" Daria exclaimed.

Mary shivered with longing, mortified and so turned on by being treated like a sexy thing to be played with. She was embarrassed to be so turned on, but she wanted more!

"Why don't I put down this towel, and you slide her panties off?" Conor suggested.

Conor laid the towel down on the chair and Daria slid Mary's panties down over her hips. Mary stepped out of them and Conor directed her to sit in the chair. She did.

He looped a length of rope around one of her wrists and secured it to the chair. He did the same for the other wrist. '

"Now," he said, "You're going to listen to everything that Daria and I do, but the exquisite torture is that you won't get to participate!"

Mary moaned in frustration and lust and she could sense Conor and Daria moving closer together. She could hear them kissing. She could hear hands moving over fabric.

"I'm going to take off Daria's top now," Conor said.

Mary could hear it being removed.

She felt soft cotton against her cheek; "This is her tank top," Conor said.

"It's soft" Mary said. "What color is her bra?"

"Black," Daria said.

Mary groaned.

"I'm going to take off her pants now," Conor said.

Mary heard the sound of movement and more clothing coming off.

"Hmm, a matching set of panties," Conor reported. "And sexy ones at that."

Mary heard the sounds of more kissing and another shirt hitting the floor. Then the unzipping of jeans and Conor stepping out of them.

Should could sense Daria going down on her knees.

"Mary, fuck, this feels so good -- Daria just pulled down my boxers and now she's holding my cock in her hand!"

"It's really hard," Daria said. "That was fast!"

Mary groaned. "I know, he gets so hard so fast," she gasped. "I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!"

There was no reply but she heard more movement and she started to hear wet noises, and Conor groaned. "Oh wow, she's sucking my cock, Mary! Fuck, it's good. Mary listened as the sounds of wet sucking and slurping continued. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter. She squirmed on the chair, trying to rub her pussy on the wet towel. She tested the strength of the rope, and found that Conor had done a good job as usual.

The wet slurping and Conor's moans continued, and she heard Daria gag a little, then the slurping resumed. "Oh fuck, Mary, she took me all the way down her throat! She's such a good cocksucker! Fuck that was hot!" Conor reported. "I could feel her bottom lip on my balls."

The wet slurping continued.

"She's so good at this!" Conor gasped.

She slurped slowly, and the sound of her mouth on Conor's cock slowed to nothing. Mary could sense Daria was getting back to her feet.

"I just unhooked her bra, and oh, her tits are amazing!" Conor reported. "I'm going to squeeze one now."

Daria moaned and Mary strained against her ropes..

"Oh fuck, her nipples are rock hard; I think she likes it!" Conor said.

"I do," Daria gasped. "Keep going!"

"Now I'm tugging on both her nipples." Conor said. Daria was in ecstasy, and Mary could hear her moaning with pleasure.

"Oh, she's wet, too! I just felt her pussy through her panties!" Conor reported. "She's really wet." There was a pause and Mary felt something small and silky being placed into one of her hands.

"You're holding her panties, Mary."

Mary felt how soft they were, and found a very wet spot on them.

"Oh my god she is wet," Mary cried, rubbing Daria's juices between her fingers.

Daria gasped, but Mary didn't know why. Then Conor said "Open your mouth Mary."

She did and she felt his fingers enter her mouth. She could taste pussy on them. She eagerly sucked his fingers. "You're tasting Daria right now." Conor said in a low voice. Mary moaned. "How does she taste?"

"So good! Very sweet. God, can I have some more please?" Mary begged.

Conor chuckled. "Just be patient and you might be rewarded later," he said, as he tugged Mary's nipples, one after the other.

Mary groaned with frustration.

She heard them move to the bed and she heard Daria groaning with pleasure. She heard wet lapping noises and Daria gasped out, "He's eating me out, and it feels so good!

More moans.

"Fuck, is this what you get on the regular? Fuck that feels good!" Daria gasped.

Mary and Daria both moaned but for different reasons. The wet lapping noises stopped, replaced by a different kind of wet noise.

Daria kept on moaning and Conor said, "Now I'm sliding one finger in and out of her sopping wet pussy, and I think she's ready for two!"

Daria gasped as a second finger was added.

"Did you know Daria is totally bare down here?" Conor asked. "I'm gonna lick her clit a little bit now."

The sounds of licking and pleasure went on.

Mary groaned and strained, wishing she could see Daria's sweet bare pussy.

"I'm gonna kiss her breasts now," Conor said. "But I'm still going to be fucking her with my fingers."

Mary heard movement on the bed and the pitch of Daria's moans changed again, and she heard more wet sucking sounds.

"Babe, her tits are amazing!" Conor said. "I could lick these nipples all night!"

She heard more movement and then the muffled moans of Daria getting fucked in the mouth.

"Babe, I'm on my knees with my cock down her throat! I can see her swollen hard clit poking out, and I keep tugging on her nipples. Her mouth is so hot and wet and she takes my cock so we'll. She's so eager. And she's so wet her pussy is just overflowing!" Conor reported.

"Please, can I taste it?!" Mary asked.

"Wait," Conor said.

"I'm putting two fingers back inside her."

Mary heard movement and someone coming closer.

"Open your mouth," Conor said.

She did, and was rewarded with a throbbing cock. As she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock she knew immediately that he had covered his cock in Daria's sweet pussy cream. She tasted so good, and Conor's pre-cum mixed with Daria's sweet cream almost made her cum right then and there.

"That's it baby, suck my cock," Conor said. "Clean all of her off me."

Mary did as she was told and groaned in frustration when Conor pulled his dick out of her mouth.

She heard movement in the bed and more of Daria's moans.

"Fuck!" she gasped. "He's eating my ass," she said between moans and gasps. "Fuck that feels good. Oh...oh fuck that's good," Daria narrated. "Oh fuck, he... he's working his tongue inside my asshole... fuck, he's fucking me up the ass with his tongue. Oh God! You're married to a dirty, dirty man, Mary. Fuck that's good!" Daria's moans continued, while Mary heard wet, rhythmic noises over and over. The tongue-fucking finally stopped, and she heard Conor and Daria changing positions.

"Please, let me taste her again," Mary begged.

Conor chuckled. "It looks like you're enjoying this, Mary."

"I am!" Mary exclaimed. "Please, I have to taste her again!"

"Patience, dear. Be patient, and you'll be rewarded," Conor gently teased, reaching over to run the backs of his fingers across Mary's hardened nipples. She moaned with pleasure at his touch. She heard him move away, and heard him say, "Up on your hands and knees." She heard more movement and Conor said, "I'm going to fuck her from behind now."

There was a pause.

"Hmm, no lube needed-- she's absolutely dripping right now. Do you want me to fuck you, Daria?"

"Oh yes," Daria breathed out. "Please fuck me!"

"Happy to oblige," Conor said, and Mary swore she could hear the smile on Daria's face as she moaned with pleasure.

"Oh, fuck that's good," Conor gasped. Mary could tell he was moving faster, and both Mary and Conor started making short, guttural grunting noises as the speed of the fucking increased. Mary heard the sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh and knew that Conor was really starting to pound away at Daria's pretty, hairless pussy.

"What's happening?" Mary yelled, desperate for more details.

"He's... fucking... me," Daria panted, in between wet slaps.

"You hear that slapping sound, babe?" Conor asked. "That's the sound of my balls smacking into Daria's hard little clit."

Mary groaned; she knew exactly how good it felt to have Conor's heavy balls slapping her clit with every thrust.

"Oh fuck," Daria cried. "Oh fuck, just like that. Just..." and she let out a half-moan, half-purr as she started to orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I can feel her pussy twitching on my cock!"

Daria's gasping continued, then Mary heard someone flop down on the bed.

"Mmm, that was wonderful," Daria said. "You're a lucky woman, Mary."

"I know," Mary said. "But at the moment I'm also a very turned-on woman. Are you gonna let me cum now, Conor?"

"Patience, dear," Conor replied. "I told you your patience would be rewarded. She heard movement and felt the head of his cock brush her lips. She stuck out her tongue and licked some of Daria's wetness from her husband's cock. There was even more of it this time and it tasted so good. "You're such a good little cocksucker, aren't you?" Conor asked, as Mary ran her tongue all over his cock, desperate to lick off all of Daria's cream. Conor rested one hand on her head and slowly began to fuck her mouth. "That's a good girl," Conor encouraged her.

Daria couldn't believe how turned on she was, watching Conor fuck Mary's throat. Her hands went to her clit, rubbing in tiny, fast circles.

"You're doing so well." Conor said, as he slowly inserted his cock further and further, and his eyes rolled to the back of his head when he felt Mary using her throat to swallow him down, massaging his cock with her throat. She gagged, and he withdrew.

"We'll take care of you eventually," he said. "But first I have to take care of our guest." Daria was still sprawled out on the bed, a contented grin on her face as she rubbed her clit faster and faster.

Conor reached down between Mary's legs and found that she, too, was soaking wet, just like Daria. He slid two fingers inside her, finger-fucked her a few times, then pulled his hand back. "I'm rubbing your sweet juices all over my cock," Conor explained, sliding his fingers back inside her and withdrawing them again.

"We're going to need lots of lube for what happens next." She heard him move over to Daria, heard the sound of a body being flipped over quickly, and she heard Daria gasp.

"I'm rubbing your cream all over her little asshole now," Conor explained. "I need to get her nice and wet and loose for what I'm about to do to her."

Daria said nothing, just moaned with pleasure and pushed up against Conor's fingers.

"Hmm, this is going to require the good stuff," Conor said, leaning over to the nightstand. Mary heard him opening a tube of lube.

"What kind are you using?" she asked.

"The thick, long-lasting silicone kind, darling," Conor replied. "The kind you like for anal."

Daria felt a new pleasant sensation on her sensitive asshole. This new lube was thicker. Somehow it felt...softer, more velvety. She felt Conor's finger press against her opening, and she concentrated on relaxing and letting him in.

"I'm sliding a very lubed-up finger inside her now," Conor reported with a smile. "She's doing very well."

Daria concentrated on the pleasure of being fingered in her asshole, and let herself relax and be penetrated.

"I'm starting to slide my finger in and out a little bit faster now," Conor said. "How are you feeling, babe? You okay?"

"Oh wow, that feels so good!" Daria breathed.

"Do you need more lube?" Conor asked

"No, it's perfect," Daria replied. "I... I think I'm ready when you are."

Mary heard the movement stop.

12