Dinner and Unexpected Dessert Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for what?" Conor teased.

"I'm ready for you..." Daria paused.

"Say it!" Conor grinned.

"I'm ready for you to fuck me in the ass," Daria said, all in one breath.

"Haha, I want you to beg me," Conor teased, still gently thrusting his finger in and out of Daria's slowly-relaxing rosebud. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck my ass! Please fuck my ass -- I can't wait any longer!" Daria exclaimed with frustration.

"In that case, let me lube up my cock and find out what you feel like," Conor said, getting to his knees.

"Okay," Conor said, addressing Mary. "I've got my cock in my fist and the head of my cock is pressed up against her little rosebud." There was a pause, and a moan of pleasure from Daria. "Oh, fuck!" Conor said. "I'm going so slowly, and she's opening up so perfectly!"

"You're okay?" he asked Daria.

""Mmm, more than okay," Daria cooed. "Keep going"

"Okay, I'm still slowly sinking inside her... and now... fuck, now I'm balls deep in her ass! She's so tight, and it's such a pretty picture: my hard cock is just buried in her ass. Whoa!" Conor exclaimed! "Her ass just twitched hard! Are you doing that on purpose?"

"You like it?" Daria grinned. "Yeah, that was on purpose."

"Fuck that felt good. Do it again! ... fuck that's good," Conor exclaimed!

"I'm so ready for you now. Slowly, please," Daria said.

"Happy to oblige," Conor said. "Okay, now I'm starting to pull back and now slide back in. Oh, damn this feels good!"

Mary heard the steady, slow rhythm as Conor gently slid in and out of Daria. The fucking, the moans, and the gentle grunting continued for some time until they suddenly paused. "I think I'm gonna... uh... uh... ahhhh!" Conor gasped. "I'm cumming... I'm cumming in her tight little ass!"

"Oh fuck, I can feel it shooting inside me," Daria said, as Conor collapsed on top of her, his dick still buried inside. "Fuck, I could feel it. That was so much cum!" Daria reported.

Mary was breathing heavily, and she could tell that she had soaked through the towel. Her nipples ached to be sucked, and she was desperate to be fucked. She knew Conor could be a tease, but he'd never let her go on this long without release -- she relished the thought of what would come next, hopeful that whatever it was, it would include Daria's sweet pussy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for part II!

12