All Comments on 'Dinner at the Perryville Pt. 02'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
It’s cuckold husband day on literotica

But then isn’t it always cuckold Wednesday.....95%and growing. For every non cuckold story, there 25 total cuckold stories.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
Cullen and Marjory should probably stay together

They're both too weak and stupid to survive on their own, and if they get into new relationships they'll just ruin that many more people's lives.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Does anybody have any idea what's going on?

Because I sure as hell can I figure out what the fuck is going on in the story.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

let them get even with ginger

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I also have no idea any longer WTH is going on

Story started out fairly good in part 1, but then this one just killed my interest. Confusing plot, confusing characters, don't know what the heck is going on....have no idea where the author is trying to take things and now don't care. Done with this series.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Confused like Harry

It confirmed a couple of the suspicions from the first part, and then created a bunch of new ones. We have outside forces trying to suddenly pressure for reconciliation or divorce, a wife who is acting so submissive that even I am starting to feel almost sorry for the way he is treating her, a former love interest or two, and a protagonist who can't seem to pick a resolution that he can stick to.

I'll wait to see if there is a pt3 before I vote, but please finish it in that chapter. I really feel this could have been completed in one shot, two at the most. Now we are just creating more unresolved issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't strain yourself thinking

I used to really like the stories you wrote without thinking,

kdcee79kdcee79over 5 years ago
Nope

Worse than part 1. 2 **

cordialddcordialddover 5 years ago
this is like reading notes for a story with a couple of fleshed out scenes thrown in

Carvohi is a little off his feed or something, he's better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Carhovi writes the best plots!

There is a genius lurking in that deranged mind someplace. Stay on the meds and I'll give you 5 *s and 😊 😊 😊!

AMerryman

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
We have to wait...

We have to wait...there'll be a part 3 or not? 3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Jesus christ. People are actually calling this good writing. I'm done with this site. Not because of the mentally ill, but because of the illiterates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i love some of

your stories but this was terrible.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Almost seems like this author's pen name has been hijacked

by a bizzaro version of himself. The whole American Legion dinner scene, what was that about, how did it move things along or educate us on their situation? And then they go to dinner at Denny's, after eating a full dinner at the AL?

Another ambiguous ending, after the threat of corporal punishment, and his meandering thoughts. The wife was setup, he can take no comfort in that? Doesnt excuse what she did, but makes her less responsible. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

what a piece of crap, just wasted my time on this story I wont read any more of your stuff.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

He fired Valerie? Thats just dumb and vindictive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brought to you by the letters W, T, and F.

Or Whiskey, Tango, and Foxtrot if you're still stuck at that 'party'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

kind of a dumb story end why would he treat his wife so nice then leave her and his son no balls all he needed was to get at ginger

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sigh

Obviously he's a viscous bastard. Not vicious, viscous. Comes from drinking PBR with the rest of the hipsters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It was a good effort, but you allowed the surface details distract you from the deeper facts.

You had to tell us that he chose to wear tan khaki pants? What other color khaki is there? Beige, light gray, white? We had to know what they ate, what they drank, and which restaurant had good onion rings?

Here are some points not developed in the story:

Marjory would still be fucking Severeid if Cullen had not caught her. She admired, respected, and was fond of him. She had intellectually and emotionally left her husband for another man, in her mind a better man. A man who was a complete and utter selfish cruel asshole, destroying her marriage so he could write a book. And Marjory had no clue. She was completely enthralled by Severeid's bullshit, and had zero guilt or remorse about cheating on her husband, and her son.

Cullen loved being married to Majory, but he did not respect nor appreciate her intellect and her heart. He kept her and used her and was grateful for her contribution to the household, but it could have been any other woman. It could have been Ginger. Marjory had given her heart and mind to another man, for months, even before she was fucking Severeid, and Cullen had no clue. Their relationship was so distant and tepid that he might as well have been ignorant about who his house keeper or cleaning lady was fucking.

So there really wasn't much of a marriage here to begin with, so not much to lose. Cullen said if it wasn't for his son he would have already left Marjory. I suspect Marjory will come to feel the same about Cullen, especially after Severeid has introduced her to a more intellectually stimulating type relationship.

After the divorce Ryan will develop a pathetic contempt for both his parents. Marjory may meet an interesting man and hopefully remarry, maybe the army hero. Marjory will do just fine. Cullen will work hard, make money, and purchase whatever he needs in the way of cooking, house keeping, and pussy. He might even marry again if he can find a woman to provide all the above and not distract him from his job and hobbies. It won't really matter all that much to Cullen who it is. It won't be Ginger.

But Ginger won. Ryan lost. Marjory and Cullen will both be better off and happier than if they tried to stay married.

Disagree? Then write it differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not your best

If you want to fire your secretary for picking the wrong side fire her. Don't plan to do it later. If you want to leave your wife for cheating don't act like you are getting over it do it. What a pathetic tale.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Thoughts

So, I enjoyed this more than the first chapter, but I'm still on the fence as to the story as a whole.

The parts I disliked in the first chapter aren't in evidence here: The husband doesn't spend a lot of time harping on what a good Christian conservative he is, and his useless skullduggery had been replaced by him sitting around with this thumb up his ass.

... which seems to me as realistic as it is depressing. I would think that most people in situations like this are going to be less "Let me spring into action with the same decisiveness that caused my Seal team to nickname me Space Admiral Ninja Batman!" and more "Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I never saw this coming, and I have no idea what to do now."

However, it almost feels like the protagonist of these two chapters are different people. I don't know where the ending of the first one went, with a self-righteous asshole who's decisive about how he's going to use this as an opportunity to fuck other people while still looking like a good guy. He seemed to have disappeared.

This chapter seemed to basically be about how, despite the husband having no idea what to do, everyone *else* in his life has a firm opinion on the subject which they're not shy of expressing (save his father, who's just giving him the support he really deserves). The American Legion dinner, which was obviously set up to rub his nose in the fact that his wife had other options, was particularly egregious (and I'm not sure the father-in-law understood how thoroughly he shattered that relationship, though the mother-in-law seemed to).

From the tenor of the chapter, I expected it to end with him as a castrated wimp, meekly accepting that if everyone in his life was telling him he had to eat a shit sandwich, well, he was going to have to eat a shit sandwich... because, honestly, that's what most people end up doing.

(And, to be honest, I'm not actually sure this is what the *wife* wants, either. She seems to me to have fallen out of love with her husband and lost any respect for him--and he doesn't seem to have had a lot for her, either--so I have to wonder how much of her wanting to get back together is because everyone in her life is telling her that that's what she's supposed to do, plus being scared of an unknown future, and she's as much a wimp as he is.)

I was glad to see him getting some self-respect at the end, recognizing that he was going to have to fire his secretary ("Forgive your wife's adultery or I quit" is so out of line that I don't think you can even see the line from where she is), that he needed to shit or get off the pot, and that divorce was inevitable.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with other commenters that the story needs a Part 3: He's already spelled out for us the depressing future in which they separate; the only reason for a Part 3 is for a reconciliation, and I have a hard time seeing one happen which isn't a RAAC, so I'm fine leaving things here.

Of note is that his having sex with his wife after she confessed would likely be considered condonation, which would impact whether the court would consider the adultery for alimony purposes: It's a judicial discretion thing, not automatic (so it's possible she still could have received alimony anyway, even if adultery counted), but still, this may literally have been the most expensive fuck of his life, costing him 40% of his income for the next six years.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Well.

This was a very weird story with weird and colorful characters and very entertaining!

Thank you!

Hope Ginger gets hers as well. Interested premise. Mentally deranged bitch bribes moron to seduce a stupid and weak woman into becoming a cheating slut.

The supporting cast was pretty bizarre as well.

Nice morning read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too much blah, blah, blah

Interspersed with anything even slightly entertaining. I know Carvohi has a love of words. Most of his stories meander around, up and down, along a very long path. But this story just felt vague and unfinished. Maybe this, maybe that. Did he ever consider some professional counseling? And what kind of surveyor doesn't have an assistant or helper in the field? Ever try to shoot something with a One Station without help? In the end, this was just too messy to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOT

Not what we've grown to enjoy from you!!!

Too much talk and BS!

3, just because!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Preconceived

I think I was expecting something more/better/ different from the author.

Crazy/wierd story; at least you show a real man that admits he won't be able to live with a cheating wife. That's the real problem with true forgiveness; you almost have to be capable of completely forgetting or, wake up everyday and chose to forgive again & attempt to forget.

The main character still seems to be in the process; doesn't exactly hate his wife but, is in the process of being indifferent towards her. After all that's the real opposite of Love - udder indifference and not caring what happens to someone.

Sadly, I could only rate this a 3; just seems a little too wierd and convoluted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just a crazy mixed up story from you..

So he could not forgive his dumb wife who was set her seduction by a evil ginger. Is he better off without her or could they move on. The child and his ability to make a living greatly impaired by a divorce. The in laws were no help. The police must be keystone cops. Not to right this up. As the old man was punched first and the only one charged should be Brandon . The perp was brought down leaving the scene and that was legal. What a screwed up ending .

carvohicarvohiover 5 years agoAuthor
I apologize...

for "Dinner at the Perryville". Here's what went wrong. Let's title this "My Alibi".

I originally mapped out the story last year. It's a good premise; loyal husband works alone with opportunities to think, wife has illicit liaison with an unknown man at a distant restaurant, friend reveals the infidelity to hero, hero confronts villainous man, then takes wife to the same restaurant where she is exposed for the scheming bitch she really is. In the denouement our hero talks to his long time friend, an older and wiser man, who relates even more about our hero's wife's intrigues. Hero cuts bait and moves on. In the original tale there were no children.

Now what went wrong? I got hurt, broke a leg, went back to work too soon, then got really sick, ended up on some serious medications. I kept writing the story, and ended up with a confusing half-baked mess.

I should pull the damn thing, its an embarrassment. Then maybe I shouldn't; it could stand as a reminder to me about how easy it is to grow from a regular asshole to a really big asshole.

My penance!

I have some really great outlines. I'm going to put one together, put it out, and then surround it with an anthology of stories about an extended family's experiences. I promise, the longest will be the opening story, and I'll be sure to stay on topic and keep most of the extraneous material out.

So OK. I didn't do so well. We all make mistakes. I'm ready to move on.

Jedd Clampett (carvohi)

pkmapkmaover 5 years ago
OK I get it I think, but not your best effort

I think you should have gone back to your story board and worked out the glitches in your head before you wrote them down and tried to patch them up on the fly. It just got too messy.

I like your work usually but this is a bad day at the plate that everyone has once in a while.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Maybe if...

I could see this story working out with a third chapter which would tell how everything happened after the divorce. The only problem is you wrote the first two chapters in current time and number three would be in the future. Had you made it start say ten years ago then it would have worked better.

After reading this story I feel that Ginger wasn't the only evil player. Dad Wilson and of course Jeremy Wainwright were doing everything in their power to split the rift even farther apart.

Jedd, redeem your self with a third to clear your pain and drug induced mess up.

MordechaiJonesMordechaiJonesover 5 years ago
So many loose ends

What was the older cop trying to say before his partner hushed him up? How much of the party for her old boyfriend was a plot to keep them together? Was her parents' announcement at Denny's part of a plan to keep them together? This wasn't your best story, but I see several opportunities to pull it back together in a chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting But...

This was a long, interesting story, perhaps a bit too long and "part 2" too far from "part 1" but way too many lose ends that didn't always make a lot of sense. There is a bit of a "Trump" facet in this story, confusion to distract from the key issues. You've done better jobs in other stories. Finish this.

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 Cents

I accept your apology. Shit happens. Did you use an editor? If so didnt he/she raise questions? We have been down this road before in Revelations. Better luck next time.

hubbyhwhubbyhwover 5 years ago
Love, just love your Mea Culpa

Takes a writer with balls to admit he fucked up after bearing his soul through the written word. You sir are an inspiration. Got'a admit I'm not going to read your hot-mess, but you get 5***** anyway for being my hero.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
disappointed

to each their own i guess

there is only onr thing i don t get in the two stories ..... the parents of both spouses are religious yet they want him to take her back ......

where are our morals ?

down the toilet like our society today ........ in the sewer !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Millennials, this is character.

It takes a rational man to know when he is wrong, a smart man to know understand how he is wrong and a big man to admit it.

Respect to Carvohi.

And 4* for the effort.

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
no need for apology

The story was enjoyable until it got towards the end, where it became confusing.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 5 years ago
hey Jed

It wasn't that bad compared to some of the shit I've read recently. You can make it up to your fans by continuing to write .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4*s

Too much like the real life. Confusion and distraction.

I like the story because of the angst and emotional tension. He knows the right thing to do is divorce. So I gave you 4*s. This was very entertaining.

If you consider a third chapter , it should be after the divorce. With his new freedom and new secretary . Payback Ginger 🔪🖤!! HA, ha, ha...

Thanks for the story, Carvohi.

AMerryman

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Not sure

Good real life type story. However, I'm not so sure he should divorce the woman he loves, the mother of his son. I believe it would hurt him more if he did. He got big revenge on her paramour, got him divorced and ruined his career. Next he should get some big revenge on Ginger! Really, Ginger was the catalyst for the whole mess. Just my thought in case you decide on a get that bitch Ginger chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m a fan, Jed...

... and have read all your stories, but this one was a mess. Too much extraneous info that didn’t help the story along (Was the cop Italian? Mexican? No, Greek. Ahh, so there’s that ...), and I couldn’t relate to any of the characters or their motivation. But, then, real life’s a mess, so maybe this was just an accurate portrayal.

Of course, I can’t write a lick, so who am I to complain? Keep writing, my man. I always click when I see your byline. Thank you.

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY READERS UNDERSTOOD THE PLOT

But I wasn't one of them.

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
I liked this story

I really enjoyed this . . . but I think they should probably (and maybe did) stay together. He could keep 'updating' his plan to divorce her, but never quite go through with it. It could be like Wesley and the Dread Pirate Roberts . . . every night he'd say, "Goodnight Dear, good work, sleep well, I'll most likely divorce you in the morning.".

Slowly but surely, she'd get into it . . . One night she could come to bed with a ladder. When he asked what she was doing, she could say that she wanted to make love to him with the ladder in between them, because he was right, since the 'incidents', their lovemaking would never be the same. To fulfill that prophesy, they could make love with a ladder in between them from now on if he wanted, and their lovemaking could never be the same, just like he said.

If he balked at the ladder, the next night she could dress up in one of those cool Transformer outfits. When he said, "Now what!!". She could just point out that he was right . . . she'd changed.

Then she could buy him some brown lens sunglasses. "I know you'll always see me differently . . . I can't blame you . . . on the other hand, I think you are looking at me through shit-colored glasses.'

He'd finally have to admit, "Nobody could ever love me like you you do . . . "

Finally, one night, a few years later, he'd take her out to a wonderful dinner, and he'd give her an attractive gem on a gold chain, in a box that merely said "Happy Anniversary". They'd go home and make slow, sweet, gentle love. She would turn to him afterwards, with tears in her eyes, and tell him for the thousandth time that she didn't deserve him, she loved him now and forever. She might then quietly ask if he still loved her, if he had or could ever forgive her. He'd look deeply into her eyes . . . and say nothing. After what seemed like forever of just staring at one another, she'd finally break, "Please Cullen, say something."

He'd smile and say, "Goodnight Luv, good work, sleep well. I'll most likely divorce you in the morning."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To neilnblowme2:

Regarding your moralistic rant, Judaism was based on adherence to the law. Christianity was based on forgiveness.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
He’s more messed up than she is.

So

Much potential and just never panned out to any sort of believable result.

Sidney43Sidney43over 5 years ago

That is one fucked up woman and he is not far behind.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Holy crap. Divorce in a year? I say, “Shit, or get off the pot.”

It’s like my dad (God rest his soul-he died 3 weeks ago), who woukd sit on the toilet, drop a turd, then keep sitting, maybe ripping off a couple of good farts, reading the newspaper for up to an hour, then drop a huge load. While we kids (and mom) had to hold it in. Why couldn’t he have waited until he HAD TO go? This was a problem when we lived in a duplex with just one bathroom. Thank God they bought a house with 2.5 bathrooms when I was 11.

Cullen’s planning on waiting a year, then divorcing. Yet Ryan is still in school. It’s one thing to wait for Ryan to graduate high school, then divorce. But to wait around just one year, while Ryan is still in elementary (or junior high) school? That’s just prolonging the pain, and giving false hope, for no reason, no defined goal. If he’s going to do that it’d be better to divorce soon, like ripping a band-aid off. Really, it is giving false hope; I think that’s the worst of it.

One point: At the VFW dinner. Nothing else was really said or done about seeing Brian and Gary all over Marje. So why bring it up? Now, Jeremy being all up close? That is brought up, and useful to the story line.

Point two: At the end, the revelation that Cullen visited Severeid the week before. That’s like those Who Dunits, where we are supposed to figure out what’s

happen from the clues given, but at the end (when we’re supposed to have figured out things from the already given clues) the detective reveals to the audience/reader he/she had the night before snuck into the museum, did a chemical analysis of residue left on the candle stick, examined the shoes of the victim and suspects to determine their travelled areas, bugged the rooms of all the suspects, and found fingerprints on the frame of the stolen artwork. With THAT information, which we weren’t exposed to before, the detective is able to deduce the real culprit. Ta-da!

I mean, being told he visited Severeid the week before comes out of left field. It feels like it was just inserted at the end to allow a tidy tie up to the story.

And Ginger JUST wanted to mess up their marriage? Really? Or did she want to mess up the marriage, so she could get together with Cullen? I mean, it’s a long way, a long time, and some work to just mess up a relationship over minor jealousy.

Also, Cullen knows that Marjory was specifically targeted for the affair, and not just by a lathario to have an fling, but by a third party to specifically fuck up HIS marriage. Allowing the marriage to go kaput because of it, even a year down the line, let’s the third party know they hit their target. They win, you lose.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 5 years ago
This was madness

Glad I read the comments. I was literally going to ask the hack question "Were you on drugs??"

And yep. You were. What a fucking mess. Every single character was a weird asshole in their actions and reactions.

Don't get why you authors force an artificial deadline on yourselves. This was madness.

g912493g912493over 5 years ago
Convuluted

I'm usually a fan, but this story, not so much

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
I need a sequel

I liked it, just need a sequel to finish it for real.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
I Got A Headache!

As per story " YUK "......As per writing and Story telling " Brilliant ".....But as I said....I didn't like this particular story! Sorry Man! ★★★★★ WOOF !

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Suck it up

A confusing set of stories. Still never dealt with the meanness that his wife dished out when she was getting hers on the side. The fact that she was slowly seduced over 6 months should count for something- few people would remain “pure” under that assault, so why be cold blooded and plan a divorce and still live with her? This story needed a conclusion, but if it was dumping the wife after all this, then please don’t bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF did I just read? Cliff notes anyone?

Suppose I could re-read it to try and make sense of it.

Why bother. In the end still a wimp cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really wish I could get back the half hour I wasted reading this story. Or, I should say, I guess, the second chapter of this story. What a mess it was. And the biggest problem in the whole story was “Cullen”. He was just a freakin idiot. And for me his idiotic behavior ruined what could possibly have been a good story. One Star.

TriCoastalTriCoastalover 5 years ago
etchiboy has it right.

There are so many holes and magical revelations at the end that it makes both chapters fucking ridiculous. This is as bad as the old Perry Mason series. I've deleted carvohi from my bookmarks. One *.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
I can see why this scored lower than part 1.

You shut the story down with a throw away "Afterword." How many did you write before you selected this one?

There could be a part 3 out there after your hinted divorce. One maybe where good old Wainwright jumps back into the fray. Marjory's mom comes to you with Ryan in toe, both in absolute distress in re Jeremy as a potential step dad. After all, your protagonist could definitely use one more load of shit in his life. He could make another plan to either sabotage Wainwright or re-compete for Marjory. I bet you could whip something up along those lines?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
what a pile of shit

this is equivalent to the Last Jedi how bad it is. I mean seriously. they all sucked and he keeps her. what could POSSIBLY be rational for that? And can the whole virgin when married thing be BANNED. Its the fucking lame ass excuse for EVERY cheating wife in this bunch anymore.Its 2019 not 1919 that shit is waaaaaaay in the past. Sorry car but this gets a one and ive read your stuff most is way better than this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No way

Stupid fucking ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad you're not writing anymore

Any person who thinks this second part is acceptable should get professional help.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Please finish it

This story is not finished yet. They should try marriage counseling. Will they reconcile? Maybe, maybe not. Ginger needs to have some serious payback!

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

What a bloody stupid way to end a story!! Should be ashamed of yourself. Get it finished properly!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoy your writing, this one is good and could benefit from another chapter. If nothing is coincidence, then the VFW scene, and the returning war hero's belief that they are already split up, suggests some additional connections and plots that should be played out. Her mom and dad have to know things are bad on the home front, yet they drag their daughter and son-in-law to the VFW for what has to be a awkward evening at best? You need to iron out that wrinkle. Maybe Ginger is working with the returning war hero? The flippant way Cullen decides to fire Valerie puts him in a crummy light (and suggests he's not really at closure on all this yet), she has a part to play in how this all plays out as well. Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another unfinished....

....story. Too bad, because it could've been an excellent one. Two stars

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 4 years ago
Touching story, well written!

The story was finished. Granted, it wasn’t spelled out word-for-word, but it’s all there, unless one wishes to know the gritty details. Detractors: use your imaginations; this is the end of the entanglement of two lives.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Well written...

There needs amore direct karma ending. Great story though.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a stupid bitch!!!

Why stay for the kids all that does is fester the hate. Staying in a marriage for the kids never works.

So, ok, stay with her until his son graduates and moves on then kick her to the curl pronto.

What a bitch!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It had to be Ginger. There were no other plausible candidates (although I did wonder briefly about her father after the dinner honoring the “hero” and the father was attacked by Severeid). A good mystery needs multiple suspects.

It does seem like Cullen can’t make up his mind, or if he has, can’t engage his clutch and follow through. It’s not clear (to me) why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

‘ and if I'm nothing else, I'm a thinker and a planner.’.....ha ha...basically what you meant was ‘I am a wimp and a cuck and I love cream pies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh how I wish

If everyone could be as perfect as him. Of course no sexy woman could ever get him to cheat, no even working on him several times a week. She knows she's made a huge mistake, but let's everyone know what she did. She does love her husband, she just got conned. I don't believe in RAAC but in this case I would give forgiveness and try to continue. I believe she learned a hard lesson and wouldn't cheat again. There are lots of exceptions to "once a cheater always a cheater". We can and should learn from our mistakes.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Okay, obviously the author doesn't know shit about Pennsylvania. First, the guy followed Brandon for a half an hour and was near State College? It's a little over two hours between Chambersburg and State College. Second, while there's no Pennsylvania state fair in name, there is the York Fair. Pretty much qualifies due to the size and popularity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another chapter please. Get them back together.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

convoluted. not even sure I understand part 2

carvohicarvohiover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Sunny U2! I'm not sure either. I know I had a good idea; it just didn't quite work. I over-complicate things. I'm glad you read it; hope it doesn't sour you on any of my other stuff.

carvphi

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 2 years ago

I'm no expert on Pennsylvania geography, so that part made no difference to me. What I really liked was the subtle approach to a catastrophic marital event. The continued hope of the protagonist that he was wrong or missing something. The suspense in not knowing his plan or the particulars of the affair. I'm happy if it ends here, but my thoughts are buzzing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This went south big time, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Is asshole there," I pointed to Severeid, "going to press charges against me?"

Why do authors write this nonsense? There isn't a DA anywhere that would charge a man for stopping someone who just committed aggravated assault (because the victim was a senior citizen) from escaping...unless, of course, it's a Soros funded DA and the criminal is black. That certainly doesn't apply here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a terrible terrible story ending just left hanging out there - again!

What a waste. Very body loses and obviously no reconciliation and no recourse or revenge against anybody. A lot of very sad and hurt people just like there always is.

Then we’re just left hanging because no one is able to move on.

Hate these kind of stories, andI am sure you were trying to make a point, some point, any kind of point?

What was it, if there was one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a terrible shitty story. His wife cheats, he is the bad guy, no one wins. What a waist of my time.

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamabout 2 years ago

Sorry to disagree with many other commenters, but I thought this story was brilliantly portrayed.

It's a Five and Fave from me.

Just because you don't like the outcome, that doesn't mean it's a story badly written.

Come on guys, use your common sense.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - there is no point to this crap story and a waste of my time.

No more, you are off my xmas list.

cyendreycyendreyalmost 2 years ago

Just a common aspecy of the author’s stories it seems. The primary male character/husband makes a box of rocks look intelligent. It’s one thing to be blinded by love and trust - that is normal. Instead most of these guys seemingly would drop an anvil on their foot and wonder where it came from.

TrambakTrambakalmost 2 years ago

Cullen's frustration was brilliantly portrayed. Everything was destroyed, although Marjory kept up with her scripted repentance.

I think the worst kind of treachery was to open a line with the 'war hero' as a backup. Marjory's entire family did that. That was the final nail. Maybe a survival instinct.

A very sad ending.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A start of a great story and then you left us all in a perhaps perhaps When is chapter three coming out Sorry but i think your ending stinks (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There were a few characters the author did not make clear where their stories were concerned and made no sense within the concept of

A poorly defined conspiracy...other than that, the idea was interesting but not on any grand scale...Too much about nothing involving unimportant details.......

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

A bvery interesting theme and idea with too many fits and spurts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ginger needs to get drop kicked to North Dakota and back a few times. Good story. Sad.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ughhh...a most unsatisfying story.

Talk about a wishy washy piece of shit MC.

I'm gonna divorce her. Maybe. Sometime. Next year yeah.

No I'm gonna move out and get an apartment. Things will never be the same. Separate but not divorce because of our son. I'm really pissed. I'm destroyed. She has ruined everything.

But wait. She puts on a war movie. Makes some dip. And wears some nice perfume and now we are back to having sex again.

Huh?

We go to some veteran thing where her ex bf war hero propositions her...her parents like this hero guy...I'm supposed to be jealous or something? It's some kind of set up. Fuck them all. Then...Her fuck buddy assaults her father by mistake in the dark on the way home and I am able to bust his nose defending the family. And now I'm just gonna go back inside and have loving sex again?

But no. I still am gonna divorce her. There was some kind of wierd set up. To get her to cheat. But I'm gonna divorce her...but wait til after the holidays?

What the actual fuck is this bullshit story?

And how can some of you here think this was well done?

Sorry. I couldn't give it more than a 2 star vote. Ridiculous.

And his secretary? I'd have told that bitch..."hey don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out you stupid cunt. Fuck you for siding with my cheating whore of a wife. Maybe I should give your husband a call and let him know exactly what your feelings are about wives that act like sluts and fuck around for months having affairs? It's ok. Mistakes happen, right? But you always have to forgive cheating whores. Right? Go fuck yourself you stupid cow."

Seriously. Who is gonna put up with that shit?

This story was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What did I thnk? Truthfully..that this was a waste of my time...and Jed Clumpett needs to change his name to Judd Cumbuckett.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So glad I stopped reading this woman's stories. No way are all these stories written by a man. No way.

.

2 stars, and only that high because it's rumored that Lit removes all the 1 stars every now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very entertaining. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good God what a POS story this turned out to be.

I stopped reading when this old bitch Valerir comes into the office to "quit".

Fuck that bitch. Take her key. Show her the door. Tell her "don't let the door hit your big fat meddling ass too hard on your way out lady."

Forward the office phones to your cell phone. Place ads in the local papers...contact the community college job placement center. Interview and hire someone else to run your office who isn't such a cunt.

And do whatever the hell you want to the cheating bitch who used to be your faithful wife.

She wants to get fucked like a whore? Then that her like a whore.

As a character you aren't obligated to her character any more. She had an affair for 6 months. Had sex with another man for months. Let herself be seduced like a moron.

This second installment jumped the shark a page and a half in. And I didn't bother to even finish it. It's obvious where it's going.

Fuck her. Fuck her family. Fuck her stupid friends she is telling how big of an asshole you are.

Kick her ass out. Break a piece off in her if she's willing every once in a while. And then raise your kid and do your job. Get a divorce or don't. But this MC doesn't owe the wife a damn thing anymore. Her disrespect while she was cheating? Her superior attitude. How she treated him? Unforgivable.

Keeping a really really stupid woman around as depicted in this story? Yeah. That just dumb. It makes for a bad reconciliation.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Blah, blah, blah. 10 pages for what 3 or 4 pages could have covered. I don't really need the minute food descriptions or route #'s you travel. Glaring error: I have never seen a surveyor working by himself as they always need a "stickman". SO, after 10 pages you leave us with an enemy, Ginger, with no resolution and a still undecided divorce. Wasted reading time.

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Unbelievable rubbish, the first chapter was bad enough, but this was much worse.

Ocker53Ocker5312 months ago

It doesn’t matter Ginger set the wife up to fail or that Severeid was a predator, unless he raped the wife and he didn’t that was clear, then the wife was 100% responsible for her own action not anyone else, she was not a victim she was cheater and if the husband had not interfered she would have continued to cheat.⭐️⭐️⭐️

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
I

Didn't like the ending, I wish it had ended better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

His wife may have cheated on him, but he was an absolute asshole. She would be better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WTF? FTDS!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous