Dinner Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen and I go the game at Pauli's.
9.3k words
4.43
25.4k
34
20

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers

"Okay," Karen had said.

I was confused, "Okay? Okay what?"

She had looked straight at me, "Okay, we'll go."

"Go? What? Where? Out that night?"

"To your girlfriend's, to your little game."

That was Karen, the night before, right after I'd told her about Lush, my stories, Pauli, and the planned strip poker game, shocking the shit out of me. I remembered wondering what the hell had just happened!

Now, here we were, standing in front of Pauli's door and I was still wondering the same thing, what the hell was going on? This was NOT my Karen, not the Karen I'd been married to the past thirteen years! She rang the doorbell a second time and we waited. This time we heard noises inside, the door opened, Connor on the other side of the threshold. "Pauli's in her room getting ready, be a few minutes," then he stood aside to let us in. I saw his head cock a little when he took in my wife.

"You brought your wife, good," he said. At least he was polite, didn't make any snarky comment. Like I was trying so hard not to do.

I took that as time for introductions, "Connor, this is Karen," the bag lady. God, I hope that didn't come out out-loud. I have been known to do that, accidentally. "Hon, Connor," I said.

"Nice to meet you," she smiled at him and reached out to take his hand briefly, "you have a bathroom I could use?" she asked. That didn't take long, thought she'd gone potty right before we left. She always does.

"Sure," he pointed to the hall, "second door on the left," and we both watched my wife disappear down the hall.

Connor pointed to the couch, "Sit?" he asked.

Good, I was so damned nervous that standing there was driving me crazy. Of course, sitting would, too. But you know the old saying, 'least of two evils.' If you didn't know it, you do now.

Connor and I chatted for the next several minutes. He did seem like a decent guy. He asked again, "You've never done anything like this?"

I shook my head, "No, not ever, never even thought about it."

"How'd you get your wife to come? She do it before?"

I shrugged, "Hell, I don't know. I got up the courage last night to tell her, half expecting her to throw me out of the house and all she said was, 'I'm going'."

He looked around, to make sure no one, namely Karen, had snuck in on us, "That, umm, thing she's wearing. Is that... normal?"

I laughed, "I have never in my life seen her in anything like that. I have no clue what's going through that brain."

Connor laughed a little at that, too, "Women!" he said, understanding the situation at least as well as I was. Pretty sure he was hoping she'd look better without it than with it. Yeah, she does.

I heard a door open down the hall. A few seconds later, Pauli made her appearance. My breath caught when I saw her; silk, pullover blouse, bra? No way, her nipples trying to poke through, tight, tight, bluejeans, high heels, and a huge smile when she saw me. I stood and my heart rate spiked as soon as I saw her. Something else spiked, too. "Didn't I hear a female voice out here?" she asked.

"My wife, Karen," I said. Speaking of Karen, where the hell was she? Delay in the ladies' room is what had gotten me into this situation in the first place. "She's in the bathroom."

"Good," she came over and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Hope she's good with that, I expect some attention tonight." My heart was doing its best to beat out of my chest. Pauli's kiss ended and about a minute later, another door opened in the hall. Bag lady was coming back. I didn't understand why Karen had gone to such effort to make herself so unattractive. Hopefully, it wasn't because she didn't want to get Pauli's blood on her good clothes. I wondered if she might have had a dagger in that little bag. Maybe that was what she'd spent all day looking for.

But when she came around the corner, she didn't look like a bag lady at all, no dagger, either, more like a glamorous movie star at her movie opening. God, I didn't know what to say, she was absolutely beautiful! A lavender wrap-dress, one like she's never worn before. A big 'V' up her thigh where the wrap came together and another down between her breast; A wide strap over one shoulder, the other bare.

Then it came to me what she'd done. She'd just read the story of Adriana's college reunion and she found a dress replicating the one I tried to describe Adriana wearing that night. Her 'bag lady' look had just been a cover, from one extreme to the other, I guess to hide her dress until she got here.

Connor's eyes popped wide looking my wife up and down and Pauli's only word was, "Wow." Then she looked down at herself and said, "I think I feel a little underdressed."

"Babe, you're perfect, gorgeous," Connor said. My eyes diverted back to Pauli. She was, no doubt about that. I could think of a few other adjectives, too.

Those tight jeans, how the hell did she get into them? "Yeah," I politely agreed, "perfect," not wanting to say what I actually was thinking. Then looked over at Karen, hoping that I hadn't overstepped my allowable, whatever in hell my 'allowable' might be. And what about Karen, what the hell was her allowable?

Then my brain took ahold, at least a little bit, "This is my wife, Karen," I told Pauli.

"Pauli, nice to meet you," introducing herself. Then she smiled and said, "this should be a lot of fun tonight."

"Anyone want a drink?" Connor interrupted my ogling at his girlfriend.

"Yeah, sure, what do you have?" Karen asked.

He hesitated a bit, like he was trying to think, "Vodka, rum, whiskey, beer, orange juice, coke, seven-up, ginger ale," looking at Pauli, "forget anything?"

She shook her head, "Nope, don't think so, how about some rum and ginger ale with lots of crushed ice."

"Wine?" Karen asked. I cocked my head a little, I'd half expected her to just ask for coke or orange juice.

"Sorry, no wine," Connor said. I looked over at Karen. We both just realized we should have brought something. I think we were both too nervous to think straight.

"How about what Pauli's having, then," she said, surprising me again.

Karen and I don't drink. Even that wine the other night was an aberration for us. We know somewhere between nothing and nothing about alcohol. We both knew it wouldn't take much. But with the way Karen's acting so weird, even without it... And maybe I wasn't totally blameless. That brought a little laugh, blameless? Hell, the whole damn thing was totally my fault!

Like, I can hardly wait to see Pauli without those jeans. Even if it does mean Connor will see a lot more of my wife. Actually, the more I thought about it, that seemed kind of exciting, too. Maybe the alcohol would be a good idea.

I asked for the same thing, no idea what else to ask for.

A few minutes later, Connor brought in a tray with the four drinks, set it down on the coffee table and then he and I pulled the loveseat around the other side of the coffee table from the couch. They already had a deck of cards on the table. We sat down, Karen and I on the loveseat, her on my left, Connor on the couch just opposite her and Goddess, I mean Pauli, beside him, opposite me.

God, when I wrote that fictional story of Matt and Adriana, I tried to imagine the angst Matt would feel sitting there with his wife, having just found out about his wife and Tanner's love affair and about to watch his wife strip naked in front of another couple for the first time in his life. I thought I had done a pretty good job, but damn, it weren't nothin' like real life! I was scared shitless out of my mind and every second getting worse. I still didn't understand Karen letting us come to this, this... whatever in the hell it was going to be. Were we seriously going to get naked? Was Karen? And then???

And how the hell did I feel about that? The idea of watching Karen take off her clothes in front of these people was kind of exciting to me, but what then? I know what happened in the story with Matt and Adriana, but I couldn't even imagine seeing another guy kissing Karen, much less...

And Pauli, up to now this had seemed kind of abstract, how damned exciting to see her naked, but now... right across the table and it was actually going to happen? And I knew damn good and well that Karen wouldn't let things go like Matt and Tanya had. At least I didn't think so, but just the fact she was here... Shit!

I took a drink of the rum. Crap! "How much of that stuff did you put in this?" I blurted out to Connor.

"Let's just say, you'll probably notice it," he laughed.

I took another sip. Yeah, 'notice it', pretty much an understatement. "You try yours, hon?" I asked Karen.

She took a sip and puckered her face, "Whew, you use the whole bottle?" she managed after a moment of trying to catch her breath. Like I said, neither of us are used to alcohol.

"It'll get better after you drink some," Pauli said. I sure as hell hoped so.

"Ready to start?" Connor asked, "same rules as in the story? Dares, questions thrown in along with the clothes for bets?

I looked at Karen for her guidance. It seemed fun in the story, but for real? "Sounds good to me, I like it," she said. I guess I was still waiting for her to jump up, grab my hand and say it was all a joke. Seemed like she was pushing this a bit far.

"Cut for first deal?" Connor asked. He put the cards in front of Pauli and she cut a four, I cut a three, Karen an eight, and Connor a two.

"Guess it's my deal first," Karen said.

I looked at her, I'd just realized something. We'd never played poker together. I used to a little when I was a kid, but Karen and I usually played pinochle or some other game, never poker. "You know how to play?" I asked her.

"Used to, long time ago, still remember the hands, though," she answered. She shuffled the cards and before dealing, asked, "this a practice hand or the real thing?"

I shrugged, "Real?" everyone else nodded their agreement.

Karen started dealing out the cards to the four of us. I almost wanted to scream, 'you're not serious. No way, you're not actually doing this!' But I didn't, I just watched her deal, in awe that my wife, my Karen was dealing a strip poker hand. I hadn't ever thought about what it might be like for the world to be turned upside down, but I guess I was about to find out.

She dealt out the five cards to each of us; I had a pair of eights. It was Connor's first bet; "Pair of shoes," he said.

Pauli frowned, "Call."

I had a pair, not bad for first hand, "Raise socks."

"So, both shoes and socks to me?" Karen looked at her hand, smiled and said, I'll call and I raise a dare.

She. Actually. Was. Doing. This!

Connor called and Pauli said she was dropping out "Can't drop out on the first hand, already," Karen said. This was my wife?

"Okay then, call," Pauli shrugged.

"Me, too," I agreed.

"One," Connor said, throwing away one card. He looked at his new card and a big smile spread across his face. He had to be bluffing, maybe.

"Four" Pauli said. She made absolutely no reaction when she looked at her new cards.

"Three." I got nothin'. Still just a pair of eights.

"Your bet," Karen told Connor.

He looked at his cards, the smile didn't seem quite so broad. "Pass."

Pauli giggled, "I'm gonna bet one more piece of clothes, whatever."

I called and Karen threw her cards down, face-down. "Nuh-uh, girl! You wouldn't let me drop out, you either," Pauli said.

She picked her cards back up and frowned "Fine, I'm in."

Connor called as well, then looked at his girlfriend, "Whatcha got, girl?"

She got a big smile on her face and a giggle, "Lucky draw. Pair of jacks."

Crap! I threw mine down, pair of eights was shit!

"Threw away one of my damn sevens and drew another!" Karen moaned.

"Nothin," Connor said.

"Okay, then, start disrobing, people. Robert, you're first." Pauli gloated.

This wasn't how it was supposed to go. It was supposed to be Pauli taking her clothes off. I took off my shoes, then socks and pulled my shirt over my head. "There!"

Now it was Karen's turn. Shoes and socks were fine. She had stockings, but same thing. A little more fun to watch her take off, though. But then what? She only had that dress. Bet she was wishing she'd worn a blouse and skirt, or pants like Pauli had.

She pushed the loveseat back a little, leaned down and unsnapped her heels from around her ankles. Too bad, I like her in those, don't often see Karen in high heels and it's sexy as hell. She pushed them off and had to stand, turning around, facing away from us, to take off her stockings. "No way," Connor complained, "the rules say you can't turn away."

"What rules?" Karen protested.

"Just... the rules. You can't," he insisted.

She grumbled out a 'fine' and turned back facing us, but trying hard to reach up under her dress without raising it too high to reach the top of her stockings. Sheeit! That made me instantly hard. If this is what it's like to watch your wife undress in front of other people, I decided right then I liked it!

She struggled with those stockings, trying to not show too much, but she wasn't succeeding. There just wasn't any way she could get to the top of those stockings without showing off those sexy legs. After a minute of sexy struggling, she had them off. I averted my eyes to Connor; he was making a little tent, too.

Karen started to sit back down until Pauli reminded her, "One more, dearie."

Now there was a look of panic on Karen's face, "I... I... can't..." maybe reality had finally caught up with her. Her courage had definitely left her.

"Take another drink, that'll help. We'll wait." Pauli helpfully said.

Karen's face had turned mostly white. She picked up her glass of rum. I don't think there was much ginger ale in it. This time it was a much longer drink and when she took the glass away from her lips, her mouth was puckered big time.

"What's it going to be?" Connor asked. He was obviously as eager as I was. I had no idea what she'd do. This was just so far outside our realm of possibilities that I still couldn't believe it was happening. Shoes and stockings were one thing, but... what now?

Karen stood, like she'd made a decision. I had no clue what to expect? Was she actually going to take off her dress?

Her face went from white to red, like a chameleon does so quickly. She stood in front of us, red-faced and shaking. Her hands toyed with the hem of her dress and she suddenly pulled it up on the outside of her legs and pushed her panties down on the floor.

Her face was still red and she held her knees tight together on the loveseat beside me. The hem of her dress was short, probably four or five inches above her knees and that 'V' in front showed a lot more than that. Especially, sitting, a LOT more. And now, no panties! That, in itself, was a first in our thirteen years.

"Hand me the panties," Pauli said. I think she had no mercy.

"I..."

"Please, the panties," she repeated.

Karen's face turned red all over again. It had almost recovered before Pauli wanted the panties. Connor leaned over and picked them up, balling them in his hand before handing them to his girlfriend.

Pauli took them in her hand, spread them out, feeling the thin gusset, "Damp, wet, even," she looked over at Karen, smiling, "what does that mean?" then held them up for the Connor and me to see. They were so tiny, so thin, we could see clear through them. I'd never seen Karen wear anything like that, didn't know she owned any panties so tiny and thin, so damn sexy! And yeah, you could even see the dampness stain.

Poor Karen was sitting there, I think about as embarrassed as she'd ever been, not saying a thing.

Pauli tossed them over with Karen's shoes and stockings, then said, "Now I think the three of you owe me a dare." She looked at Connor, then Karen, "I want... you two to kiss. Just to set the mood for the night, and I don't mean a peck-kiss, either; I want to see a long-lost lover's kiss, at least a couple minute's worth."

Connor's face grew into a big smile, but Karen... she looked scared to death. Here she was, sitting in a short dress, no panties, obviously horny, a good-looking guy she'd just met. And to kiss him like a lover? How the hell did I feel about that? I wasn't so sure, but my cock seemed to know. It was hard as a steel rod.

Connor got up, Karen scooted the loveseat back a little again and I stood up, stepping out of the way, partly horrified and partly (mostly) more turned on than I ever had been in my life. That, I hadn't expected! Well, I kind of did, but from Pauli, not Karen.

Connor sat down in the loveseat where I'd been and scooted over toward my wife. "You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this," he said, right before his lips touched Karen's. He put a hand on Karen's shoulder, pulling her in tighter. Karen looked stiff, like she was still scared, but as I watched, she gradually loosened up and a hand went behind Connor's head.

After a few more seconds, Karen had scooted down and leaned back against the arm of the loveseat and Connor was on top of her, both fully embracing Pauli's instructions. This was something I'd never expected to see, my Karen passionately kissing another man. And me liking it! Clearly, Karen was just as into it as Connor was, her hands all over Connor's shirtless back, fingernails making scratch marks, and when Pauli said it was enough, it took another half-minute for them to break apart.

Karen was twenty-two when we first met, a beautiful, raven-haired young lady. Undoubtedly, she'd had a sex life before we met, but we've never discussed it, either of us with other sex-partners. It was something I just couldn't even imagine thinking about, Karen with another man. Now, I'd just witnessed the unthinkable, and shit, I was loving it!

When Connor finally did pull away, Karen was still leaning against the arm of the love-seat, breathing hard, eyes closed, her lips half-open, lipstick smeared. "I think that was a pretty good mood-setter," Pauli said, giggling, then patted the couch beside her, "why don't we just go ahead and switch the seating," she suggested, inviting me to sit on the couch with her.

"But first," she went on, "you still owe me that dare. I watched her as her eyes scrolled up and down my body, then seemed to center right on my... midsection. At the very obvious tent that had formed in the last few minutes.

"I want... you to stand up," she pointed to the spot right at the end of the table, beside Karen's pile of clothes, "and masturbate that thing," pointing to my midsection, "over your pants is okay."

My mouth gaped open and now it was my turn for a red face, "You're... you're kidding, right," I begged.

I don't think she was, "Just don't let it make a mess. You need to stop before anything happens."

My understanding wife finally spoke in my behalf, "Yes, sweetheart, please stop before then," she looked over at Pauli with a conspiratorial grin, "Pauli and I have better plans we don't want you to spoil, don't we, Pauli."

I sat down beside Pauli, not knowing what to do, and took a big swallow of my rum, until Karen spoke up again, "We're waiting, dearest" she said.

I stood back up where Pauli had said, this all because of a damned lucky pair of jacks? I sure as hell hadn't imposed this on Matt in the story.

I stood there, looking down at myself. The 'tent' was obvious. That kiss between Karen and Connor had been just about the hottest thing I've ever seen. But I couldn't bring myself to wrap my hand around myself in front of these people. I didn't even do that in front of Karen - ever.

Pauli stood up and stepped around behind me, snuggling up to my behind. The smell of her sexy perfume was overwhelming when she nibbled on my neck. "Maybe it'd help," she said, "if I helped," and wrapped her tiny hand around mine and guided it to my cock, sliding it up and down...

robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers