Dinner Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God, Oh God! I felt her cheek against mine, her lips nibbling my ear, her perfume, "Stop!" I screeched, I couldn't take it. I was so close. Another second would have taken me over the edge.

I sat back down, my heart beating out of my chest. I took another drink of that rum. It seemed to go down a lot easier, tasted a lot better.

It hit me, this had been ONE hand of cards!

"I think I need to use the restroom again," Karen said. Yeah, I needed a break, too.

Connor and Pauli both said they were fine, so it was just Karen and me to the bathroom. Under the circumstances, I figured I'd better wait for her. What circumstances? She and I have used the bathroom at the same time about a thousand times, probably a lot more than that. Was it the alcohol making me see things so different? Hell, I didn't know, just did.

Then when it was my turn, I wobbled a little going down the hall. Not used to the alcohol. Damn, it was tempting to relieve myself before going pee, but I didn't. Would sure have made the peeing easier, though. Kinda hard to open the spout when the faucet's that hard.

Just peeing helped, though, and the break I'm sure. I did manage to get my zipper done back up, which I don't think I could have a minute earlier. At least, not without some pain.

When I sat back down on the couch next to Pauli, someone said it was my turn to deal, since I'd switched positions with Connor and it would have been his turn.

At least I could still shuffle, always have been good at shuffling. Another drink first tasted really good, though.

I dealt out our five cards and looked at my hand, 3-4-6-9-10, suits all mixed up. Wonderful! Karen looked at her cards and giggled, "You all are going to be so sorry!" Apparently, she didn't understand the concept of trying to trick your opponents. Or maybe she did.

In any case, it was Pauli's turn to bet first. She bet her shoes and socks against one thing of clothes. Seemed fair, the rest of us were down to showing something with our one thing. She was still fully dressed. Connor called and Karen raised it with a dare. I had nothing and not much likelihood of getting anything. At least my horny, fuddled brain recognized that. But it wasn't smart enough to just quit. "Call," I said.

Pauli and Connor called Karen's dare, too.

Four cards to Pauli, three to Connor, one to Karen. Maybe she did have something, probably trying to fill a straight or flush. From the smirk on her face, she probably got it. I dealt myself a king, six, nine and nine - a pair!

Pauli's bet - she bet one more piece of clothing; Connor frowned but called and Karen, my sweet wife, raised the stakes with a truth. At least I had a pair now, so called. So did Pauli and Connor.

Karen was almost euphoric. No, not 'almost'. She showed her cards; two pairs, sevens and queens. Shit! Beat my pair of nines. Pauli and Connor threw their cards in, too.

Then it hit me. I had on... slacks and underpants, two things. The bet was two things, besides another dare and truth. Naked was coming up really, really soon. At least, according to how we did it last time, I'd go last.

Pauli was first, she took off her shoes and socks, then asked what next. "Blouse or pants?" she asked, seemingly directing her question to me.

I was caught staring, drooling, blouse or pants? It still looked like bare nipples trying to poke through. Can't count both as one? "Blouse," I blurted out. I wanted to see those tits!

She stood up and started to slowly pull it up. My eyes couldn't have gotten any bigger and my heart rate doubled again, along with my hardness factor. Her bare tummy, flat, curved from her hips; the bulge of her tits, yeah, no bra, then over her nipples and I wanted to touch them so fuckin' bad! Then it was gone. She was sitting totally topless a few inches away from me, something I'd never have dreamed in my wildest imagination. A little birthmark on her left boob. God, I wanted to feel it.

I'll have to go rewrite that other strip scene, I'd missed the excitement by a mile! I don't think my heart could possibly beat any faster than it was. Hell, I have no idea how to write what I was feeling then.

Then it was Connor's turn. He was the same as me, pants and underwear; at least I assumed underwear. He stood up. I watched Karen watching him. Her mouth was slightly open with her tongue rubbing her upper lips. To say that she was turned on is to say that an elephant is big. I was long past being surprised at her. She scooted over to his side of the loveseat.

Connor pushed his pants down and stepped out of them, then his silk underwear. He said, "You do it," to Karen.

I just said that she wasn't surprising me anymore. Guess that was a bit premature. Watching my wife scoot off the loveseat and onto her knees reaching for another guy's underwear was sure as hell something I never expected to see.

But that was nothing compared to when she'd pulled them down enough for his fat cock to pop out right in front of her and she opened her mouth sliding the head in. Karen's hands abandoned his underwear and wrapped around his cock and I heard a male moan.

I couldn't even remember the last time that Karen was turned on enough to pull my cock in her mouth like that. It just wasn't something in our sexual repertoire.

Just when Connor wrapped his hands around the back of Karen's head, and Pauli spoke up, "Enough, guys!" I had been sitting there beside her, just dumbfounded at what I was seeing.

Karen let him go, but she sure didn't act like she wanted to. She sat back down on the loveseat, said she needed another drink and took a long swallow of her rum, emptying her glass. So did I. Damn, I never expected this!

"New drink, guys?" Connor asked. I think we all needed our glasses filled again.

We all got up and stretched, Connor going in the kitchen, his shaft bobbing up and down as he walked. I got up and walked over to Karen, asking her, "You okay, hon?" knowing damn good and well that she was a hell of a lot better than 'okay'. But I wanted her to know that I was, too.

Before she answered, I reached underneath her dress and pulled it up, my hand along the outside of her leg, all the way up to her now bare hips. "Mmm, I like that, have to go out like that more often."

She slapped my hand away, "Hon, quit, they'll see."

I laughed, "And that's going to bother someone? You're so hot tonight!"

She looked at me, a mildly concerned look on her face, "You okay? Guess I got a little carried away."

I kissed her and told her, "You go, babe! Enjoy yourself. Remember, it's my fault we're here."

She smiled, a sexy, evil smile, "Yes, it is, isn't it?"

I'd completely forgotten that it was going to be my turn when we started again.

Connor brought our four new drinks, Karen watching him, every bounce. She wasn't being even a little bashful about watching his bobbing dick.

We all sat back down and I took another long drink, remembering what was coming.

We sat for just a few seconds before Pauli spoke to me, "I think it was going to be your turn," then the words that cut through me, sweetly adding, "want me to help?"

I looked at her, sitting there with her bare boobs, want her to help? Yeah, who in their right mind wouldn't?

I stood, waiting. She walked around the table and loveseat, knelt down in front of me and unsnapped my slacks. God, my cock was swollen and hard! She pulled down my slacks to my knees, then my undershorts and looked up, "I think turnabout's fair, don't you?" and wrapped her hands around me, opening her mouth, and I felt her hot lips wrapping around me. I let out a loud groan and almost instantly felt myself stiffening and the cum erupting in Pauli's mouth.

I thrust my hips forward and felt myself pushing deeper, orgasming spasm after spasm into her mouth. Pauli's hands were squeezing and her lips were sucking, and I heard a loud, uncontrollable squeal coming from my mouth. I'd never in my life felt anything like what I was feeling then. Karen has, on rare occasion, had my cock in her mouth, but never, ever had I come in her mouth. The feeling was more incredible than I'd ever imagined.

When it was over, I could barely stand. It felt like a hundred percent of the strength had been sucked out of my body. I stumbled and almost fell down on the couch, my pants still wrapped around my ankles. Pauli giggled at me, then tugged them off for me. I was barely able to lift my legs for her.

When my lucidity did return, at least somewhat, I looked over at Karen, my wife. I wanted to be sure that she was okay with what had just happened. She smiled back and blew me an air-kiss, so it seemed she was.

Pauli returned to her side of the couch next to me, putting her hand on my bare thigh. I couldn't believe that I was now sitting next to her, stark naked. Even after what had just happened, her hand on my thigh was burning a hole through my skin. My cock had shrunk a little after coming in Pauli's mouth, but her hand on my thigh a few inches from it was making it swell all over again.

"I think," my sweet wife said, "you all still owe me my dare. Remember, that was part of the bet?" She looked around the table, me sitting there, rather nervous, since I was naked and at this point, didn't trust her at all.

"But first, I think there's some other business we should do." She picked up the cards and shuffled them, putting them back down face down on the table. "Pauli and I are the only ones with clothes on." She giggled and said, "Does that say something about the guys' card playing skills?"

"Luck!" Connor and I said in unison.

"Eat your heart out, it's skill," Pauli said.

"Skill," Karen agreed, "anyway, Pauli... since both our guys are..." she looked back and forth at us, "losers, how about if you and I just cut the cards to see who goes first. You cut first?"

Pauli must have agreed, she put her hand on the deck of cards, worked her fingers up and down it a bit until she was satisfied with her card and squeezed and picked up part of the deck, holding the bottom card on the table so we couldn't see it. "Your cut," she told Karen.

Karen did the same, picked up about half of the rest of the deck, "Low card goes first?" she said.

Pauli nodded and then turned her cards over, a four. When Pauli turned over the four, Karen let herself breathe. Apparently, in spite of the fact that this was her idea, she'd been holding her breath, not wanting to have to go first. She turned over her card, a three. And the color drained out of her face.

"Guess you're first," Pauli told Karen.

"Shit!" another word she doesn't use. She took another big drink of her rum. My anxiety spiked. This night had turned out... hell, how do I explain? It had been a hell of a lot easier with Matt and Adriana's story, that was fiction. But here, watching my wife, about to take her clothes off seemed so damned much different. I've said that before, but it just seemed like it kept getting more and more so.

She stood up and I could tell how scared she was. She seemed so confident a couple minutes ago when she suggested that she and Pauli cut the cards, but now... Not so confident at all. As a matter of fact, scared shitless, to be blunt. She took another drink of the rum. Liquid courage, or so she hoped. Didn't seem like it was working so much.

She finally at least got the courage to stand. I thought maybe I'd offer, "You want help, love?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "No, I have to do this." Her hands were shaking when she went to that button on the side, the one holding her dress together.

"Hon, you don't have to. Nobody'll be mad if you don't. We can go home if you can't do it." God, I hoped she didn't take me up on that offer! The evidence was pretty clear what I thought about the situation. I'd recovered every bit of my hardness. Of course, Pauli's fingers working their way closer and closer on my bare leg hadn't hurt that little issue, either.

She shook her head again, "No, I really do have to do it." She was looking down at the little button, trying to push it through the buttonhole with fingers that weren't working very well. Actually, it's not a 'little' button, it's a pretty big one. I'm rambling, kind of like what Karen was doing - stalling. Of course, though, every second that she stalled made it more exciting for me and no doubt, Connor and Pauli.

She had finally gotten the button pushed through and looked up at the three of us, intently watching. "Can't you look away or something?" she asked.

I think I could speak for all three of us, very simply, "Nope," I told her.

"You sure you don't want to go first?" she asked Pauli.

"You won the honor," Pauli said. I guess the fact that Pauli was naked above her waist wasn't helping Karen much.

I think the fact that she'd taken off her panties a while ago was playing pretty heavily on Karen's mind about then. I wondered if she was regretting even volunteering for us to come tonight. She hadn't seemed to be regretting it a few minutes ago. But now?

She held the outside wrap of her dress with one hand and reached underneath with her other hand, to hold it in place until she was good and ready. I thought of a little funny, watching her. Adriana hadn't seemed to mind nearly so much. Of course, Adriana was a figment of my imagination, maybe that was why.

She pulled the one side of the wrap open, holding the other in place with her other hand. She seemed to be struggling with the strap over her shoulder, so, in spite of her saying she'd do it herself, I got up off the couch to slide it off her shoulder. She seemed to appreciate it but didn't say anything. I don't think she could speak.

And this was after all the 'liquid courage' she'd been drinking all evening. I wondered what it might have been like without the rum.

She finally let go of the one side, letting it dangle free while she held the other part of the dress in place over her front. Just seeing her naked hip and back, except for her bra strap was almost doing me in. It was a damned good thing that I'd had that little incident in Pauli's mouth. 'Little incident' indeed!

There was only the one strap. Her other shoulder was bare, so the only thing holding her dress was Karen's hand in front. We all watched as she closed her eyes, took a couple of deep breaths... and let it fall on the floor. Her face was so red!

I stood there in awe of my wife, naked, except for her lacy, lavender bra. And naked is what I meant. Her private area was bare, naked as a baby. She'd always had pubic hair, kept it trimmed for her bikini, but it was always a fairly modest bikini, at least by some girl's standards, but now she was totally, 100% bare and smooth-looking. You know how badly I wanted to feel that smoothness, to run my fingers over her naked pussy, press them inside her, see how wet she was? No, you can't. And I can't even begin to express how badly I wanted to.

She looked down at herself, "I... I read the story," talking to me, "seemed like you'd want me... bare. Did it for you," holding her legs tight together. "I didn't think, you know... that we'd go this far." She looked over my shoulder at Pauli and Connor, sitting there with about the most massive hard-on I've ever seen on a guy. Actually, I think the only hard-on I've seen, besides my own.

I reached down, ran my hand over her front, getting a little moan. I just couldn't stop myself. Karen opened her legs just a little, enough that I could reach my fingers between them. God, she felt... I couldn't even think, so smooth, so fuckin' sexy!

I realized I'd been standing in front of Karen, blocking the view for the others. I wanted Connor to see, Pauli, too. So I stepped to the side, then behind Karen, reaching around and rubbing between her legs. She just stood there, transfixed, breathing hard, letting me run my fingers over her bare pussy, feeling her smooth skin, then just inside the slit of her pussy, letting out little moans. God, this was getting me so turned on! I'd had that little 'incident' a few minutes earlier, but I think this was even more exciting. And Karen was so wet!

I turned a little, Karen, too, so that she was directly facing Connor, pushed her legs apart a little more and she didn't resist, felt the alcohol and the lust driving me on, then took two fingers... spread her lips apart... wanted Connor and Pauli to see, especially Connor. And couldn't stop myself. I pressed those two fingers inside her, all the way to my knuckle and felt Karen's knees buckle under her, along with a sharp intake of breath and a loud 'Unhh'. I held her up, mostly with the hand with the fingers inside her pussy, pushing them deeper, curling my fingers against that spot inside her that drives her out of her mind, even with just the two of us. She began that groaning noise she often makes when she's close to an orgasm and I felt her pussy muscles begin to tighten around my fingers so pulled them out hoping I hadn't pushed just a little too far, too long. Apparently not, as she pushed her own hands to her pussy and began to wail, "Noooo! Don't stop!"

I helped her to sit back down on the couch next to Connor, still groaning and with her hands pressed between her legs.

After I sat, I realized that Karen still had that lacy bra on. She sat on the couch, recovering from what we had just done and when she opened her eyes, it was with embarrassment flooding through her, her hands instantly covering her face.

We all sat quietly the next few minutes letting Karen recover her composure, at least a little. When it seemed that she had, at least she'd taken her hands away from her face and opened her eyes, Connor scooted a little closer to her, put his left hand over her right breast, rolled her nipple between two fingers over her bra and said, "Think your husband forgot something, babe."

Karen's face was still red from the 'previous' and Connor's fingers on her tit seemed to only bring out the red complexion a bit more. She didn't seem to mind, though, as her hand went up, cupping his and pressing it tighter to her. He wrapped his other hand around her back, like he had done this before, and unsnapped the clip on her bra, letting it fall away; then pulling his hand away, let her bra fall in her lap.

I thought he was done, but he leaned over and took Karen's nipple in his mouth, sucking briefly, getting another loud moan from her before he released her and sat up.

My eyes were bulging out of their sockets watching another man sucking on my Karen's tits. And her enjoying it so damned much! Even besides the fact that she was now stark naked.

"Well, that was rather exciting!" Pauli said, "guess it's my turn, now."

She stood up and without nearly Karen's fear, unsnapped her tight jeans and pushed them down her legs. God, if I hadn't already been so hard, that would have done it for me. Her panties were no more than a tiny triangle and totally sheer. And she was bare, just like my wife was. She pulled the jeans off her legs, spread her legs just slightly and asked me, "Want to feel?"

I'd been staring. How could I not? Then she took my hand, pulled me up off the couch and pushed my hand underneath the front of her panties. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God!

I ran my hand up and down a little, feeling her smoothness, the damp little gap between her lips. My heart rate had doubled again and I wanted so much more.

"Push them off me," she said.

I pulled my hand out and ran them up and down over her hips and waist, watching, then slowly slipped fingers underneath the little elastic around her hips and pushed the whole thing down, watching the space between her legs, in wonderment that this was actually happening! That Karen was right here, watching... and, I guess, approving. At least she wasn't telling me to quit.

Pauli moved her foot, let the tiny little thing fall off her, then spread her feet apart a foot or so and ran her hands through my hair as I smelled her femininity. I ran my hands back up her legs, inside her thighs... and barely inside the slit of her pussy, feeling how soaked she was. Hearing her little moan. God!