Dinner Ch. 06

Story Info
The beginning of dinner night with new friends.
6.1k words
4.38
12.6k
15
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What we talked about last night, you know I can never do that, right?"

Karen was sitting on the edge of the bed. I was awake, barely. It had been an eventful night. "What?" I asked her, confused. My mind wasn't working so good yet.

"Bring a client home... or anywhere else. I can never do that. Anyone I work with, either."

It was coming back to me. I'd gotten an admission from Karen last night that she had wanted to fuck her new client from Moses Lake, the cookware guy. She'd worn a sexy dress, practically naked underneath it and been horny all day. Then last night. Holy shit!

I rolled over to her side of the bed and sat beside her, nibbling on her neck. "Stop it," she said, "I have to get ready for work."

"But you want to do something else, don't you?" as I pinched a nipple. After that night with Pauli and Connor, I was perpetually horny. Karen, too, if her hard nipple was any indication.

"But we don't have time, sweetheart, we overslept," she said.

"What time is it?" I asked, looking at my watch. Except I didn't have my glasses on yet and couldn't see it good enough.

"Seven-fifteen. I have to be at work by eight," she said, jumping up and heading for the shower.

I needed to be, too, Had a meeting at eight. I got up and stumbled into the bathroom. Karen was already in the shower so the sink was vacant. I did my thing, deciding to skip a shower. A little stink never hurt anybody.

I was back in the bedroom slipping on a pair of pants when Karen came in with a towel wrapped around her. She went to her drawer, dropped the towel (eat your heart out, you jealous pigs!) and pulled another flimsy little thing out, slipped her feet in it and pulled it up. It wasn't a thong like the day before, but so thin, totally sheer. The bra she pulled out next was matching, the same, not even remotely concealing her nipples, much less their pointy little shape.

The cotton briefs like she'd worn for ten years seemed to be gone. Forever, I hoped! She'd worn nice, sexy ones the first few years after we married, but once she started on the cotton... they just never went away... until now.

"Another client?" I asked.

She laughed, "No... well, there is this afternoon, a sixty-something lady that's been our client for ages."

"Then...?"

"I like it. Feels good, sexy," wiggling her butt at me as she slipped another dress on over her head, then backing up to me, holding her hair aside, "Zip, please." The dress was black, purple flowers, sleeveless, deep 'V', several inches above the knees. Yeah, sexy!

I liked the way Karen had started dressing for work. Pretty sure the men at work did, too. And to think, I'd spent all those years afraid to death of her finding out about my Lit hobby.

Later, at dinner that evening, I asked her, "What about dinner with Pauli and Connor, you have plans? Like...?"

She giggled, "You mean like... strip poker? No, I don't. I just have dinner planned," she paused, with a smile on her face, "but who knows..."

Yeah, who knows? Somehow, I couldn't see it being 'just dinner'.

"But," she started to ask, "I want to know what's going on in your story, the one about Matt and Adriana?"

I frowned, "I'm stuck," I told her, "I've got Matt literally living with a gorgeous, sexy woman for a week, they're falling in love with each other and I don't know how to get out of it."

"Can I read it? Maybe I'd have an idea."

I got up and grabbed my tablet, opening Lush on it, "I'd love it if you did. Maybe start at what's already been published, this latest series of chapters." I found what I was looking for, Ch 27. "Here," I told her, "start with this one, then 28 and 29, then what I've written so far for the next."

We finished dinner in silence, Karen reading, and when we were done, she took the tablet in the living room while I did up the kitchen. While I was working, I thought about the story and decided I'd tell her about some of my other quandaries with the story. I liked this idea of her helping. Wished I'd come clean with her a long time ago.

When I finished, I opened my laptop to the latest, unfinished chapter, read through it one more time and realized I still didn't know what to do next. I hoped Karen would have an idea.

I sat and patiently (well maybe not so patient) waited. When Karen finished, she closed the case on the tablet and said, "You do have a problem, don't you. People seem to like the story, though. I read the comments."

I nodded, "Kinda got a little out of hand, huh. And written myself into a corner. The other thing, is Saturday night, their last night. I've had so many sex scenes between Matt and Ginger that I'm afraid of it getting boring. I know they're having sex that last night, but I don't have any clue how to do it and make it interesting, not just a repeat of other times."

She smiled, "Well, I haven't read your new one yet, but I have an idea for what I think would be a good sex scene. Let me read what you have first, though, before I say anything. Maybe I'll come up with an idea about them falling in love, too."

I pushed my laptop over to her. The chapter was up to Saturday morning, about 5,000 words so far. She read through it and as she got closer to the end, her smile grew. I hoped that was good news, an idea. I was sure out of them.

"I know exactly what you need to do... and that last sex scene, too," she said.

"Ooookay... I'm listening,"

"Okay, first the sex scene," she looked up at me, "you know which of your chapters really turned me on when I read it? Addie in that glass cage, all those people watching her."

Whoa, that surprised me. Karen? Made me wonder if she...

"I know you can't do that, but you could do something similar..." and her smile grew, "... a picture window. Ginger's had this fantasy of doing it in front of the window..."

I thought for a minute. I liked it! Then I thought about what she'd said. "Yes! It's perfect. You want to write it? It's your idea. It'd be fun."

She shook her head, "No, you're the writer. You do it. I'll read it and make suggestions if you want, but I'm not a writer." Ha! I'm not, either! At least I never thought so, until people started telling me that they liked what I wrote.

She could, I know she could. Then another thought went through my pea-brain. "Just curious, love, is that Ginger's fantasy... or... maybe yours?" Especially, after what she'd said about Adriana in that glass cage, made me wonder.

Even more when Karen's face turned red. "Yours, isn't it?" I said, about eighty percent shocked.

"I don't know... maybe. After Saturday, seems like everything's changed. I have things in my head that I'd never imagined before... yeah, it just seems like it'd be hot doing something like that. What I said about Adriana in that glass cage... my panties were soaked after reading that, it was so hot."

I smiled, "Sooo, you think it'd maybe be hot to strip... in public? Like in a strip club?"

Her face was even redder, "But I couldn't, just like Adriana said in one of your chapters... how'd you know that, by the way? That so many women would love to do that if they weren't so afraid?"

I laughed, "I dunno, Adriana just kind of made it up, but it seemed reasonable... and the more I've heard since then, the closer I think it is."

Her body gave a little shudder, "It just seems... I don't know, just... hot... and yeah, the thing in front of the window... I could see doing something like that sometime. It'd be such a turn-on!" and she went on, "just... not here... where our neighbors could see. We couldn't do that, but Ginger..."

I'd forgotten about Ginger. I was thinking about Karen. Is it possible that life could take after fiction? "Maybe... sometime, we might go somewhere...?"

She hesitated before answering, "Maybe..."

God! This was totally unreal! My cock was already hard at the thought. Karen was sure going to be in my head when I wrote that. Matter of fact, I might use Ginger and Matt's names cuz it's their story, but it was going to be Karen and me that I was going to write about.

"But Ginger and Matt," she went on, "what to do about them falling in love... what if... there was another guy, someone who's wanted to date her... but she was afraid, because of her still having the attachment to Eric?"

I thought it made sense. She's a pretty lady. And then it came to me what was going to happen. I couldn't help but smile, "That's perfect, too. I can do that. I know just how to go with it now. Get some emotion in the story, too." I kissed Karen, "You're a lifesaver! I'm so glad I finally told you."

She smiled, too, "You just had to trust me a little. Why wouldn't I have liked what you were doing? The only thing that I didn't like was that you kept the secret from me. That hurt when you first told me, made me mad, too."

I leaned over and kissed her, "I'm sorry, love. You're so right. I should have. Just... was scared what you'd think."

"Well, now we're good. I'm happy you're finally sharing."

We snuggled together, until Karen pulled away, "There's one thing, though. Remember how Addie wanted to abstain that week? So Matt would be horny when he went to Ginger's?"

"Uhh, yeah..." I wasn't sure I was liking the sound of this.

She got that sly grin on her face, "I think... for Saturday night..."

Nooo! "You can't be serious!" I knew exactly what she was going to say. Hell, I'd written the damn thing!

"We're going to abstain until Saturday night," she said.

I looked at my wife wild-eyed. Crap! I still had that raging hardon from Karen admitting she had this fetish for having sex where we could be seen. And she wanted to...! Besides dressing like she was every day, now. Crap, even right now, she was sitting here in a tiny little pair of silky shorts and no bra, driving me up the wall!

"... not that anything's going to happen Saturday night," that sly grin again, "but one never knows... does one?"

My mind went blank. She wouldn't do this... would she?

She pulled out the tablet again, "I'm going to go back and read where I left off the other day," and looked over at me, "you need to write those new scenes."

She looked down at the tablet, fiddling with it. I came to the unfortunate conclusion that she would. So I did what she suggested, reopened my laptop and went to work... if you could call it work.

I'm not even going to describe what Karen wore to bed that night. Just suffice it to say that she took lessons on teasing from Adriana.

And Wednesday morning was a repeat of Monday and Tuesday; just a different matching set of sexy panties and bra and another short dress. Four more nights was going to be a long time.

That afternoon I got a text from Pauli, 'Would you and Karen mind if we brought another couple? Good friends of ours. Married. They've never done anything like Saturday but we hinted and I know they would be fun. Know they're open minded. Haven't asked them getting your ok.'

Whoa! That was a surprise. Heck, it sounded good to me, especially if they were anything like Connor and Pauli. I sent a reply, 'Will talk to Karen tonight. Let you know.'

Then I thought about it the rest of the afternoon, having another pretty girl there. But married? Of course, Karen and me being married hadn't been any impediment. And it sure sounded like Pauli and Connor intended much more than just 'dinner', like Karen had said.

The first thing Karen said when I showed her Pauli's text was, "Oh my goodness!" I tried to not look as eager as I felt. Not so sure I was successful, though.

Especially, after one glance at me, she said, "You want to let them invite their friends, don't you?" So much for trying to hide it.

"...think it'd be fun," I told her.

"So now you want two young, cute girls to fuck? Instead of just one?"

"I-I-I..."

She laughed, "And I, sweet love, would get two guys! You okay with that? Maybe both at the same time... never done anything like that..." she smiled.

Two... guys at once? What the hell was she implying? How would you do that...? And then it hit me, at least with what was going through my dirty mind, "You wouldn't... would you?"

She got that grin on her face and giggled, "Tell her invite them..." and then barely audible, "and find out."

I sat there, my mouth gaping open. We've never... she's never... at least as far as I knew... didn't think so!

Never been spanked like that, either! Spanking, sex in public, now this? What the fuckin' hell? Damn, I liked it!

"So you're serious? Invite them?"

"If you want... and I know you do, so... yeah, go ahead, tell Pauli to invite them." Yeah, as if Karen didn't want to, too.

I typed out a message on my phone to Pauli, 'Karen said to invite them. Sounds like fun,' then hit send

As soon as I put my phone back in my pocket, there was a ping. I looked at it, 'Thank you. Won't regret it. Promise.'

Now I was hard and horny again. Shit!

"Did you get the rest of that chapter written?" Karen asked me.

"Uhh, no, a little, but not to the end."

"Well, get it done. I'm so curious to see what it's going to be like"

So was I. I got up, retrieved my laptop, opened it, and, "Working on it now," I told her.

Karen retrieved her tablet and began reading again while I wrote. She had a long way to go, yet. I was going great guns, doing well, I thought, having loads of fun, imagining that what I was writing was Karen and me, when Karen closed her tablet and said, "Hon, I took a little break from your series and read one of your others."

"Cool," I told her, "which one, Wedding Meadow, Best Buddy, Her First Time?"

"No, it wasn't any of those. It was a little one, pretty short... the title was 'Surprise Work Evening'."

Oh shit! My face must have turned completely white. I had completely forgotten that was in there.

Her look was boring into me, "Did that happen? Was it real?" she calmly asked. I wasn't even remotely calm.

"It-it was a long time ago. Over ten years. I couldn't tell you!" and I tried to justify myself, "I tried not to, I wanted to get out of there."

"And she forced you? Is that it? So you're telling me it did happen?"

Hell, what now? "It never happened again, I promise! Eleven years ago."

She opened her tablet again, "I quote, 'Suddenly her lips were on mine. They were soft, so God dam soft'." Now, I was shaking, the thought of that divorce lawyer went through my head again. What the hell have I done!

"Any more little secrets? Now would probably be a good time," she said.

I shook my head, held my hands up, "No, and I'm so sorry! Hon, you know how much I love you. It wasn't intentional."

She read through it again, leaving me in agony the next several minutes. "Sounds kinda cute to me. Especially about the 'explosive' sex you and I had afterward. I think I remember wondering what had gotten into my husband for a month or so," she looked up at me again, "after all, you did try to leave... Promise, nothing more?"

"Absolutely! A thousand percent. Nothing!"

"Okay... so how are Ginger and Matt coming along?"

And she's going to drop it? Just like that!

"Hon, I really am sorry... and I think it's coming good, another half-hour and I think it'll be done." I wasn't going to press my luck. Two for two beating divorce court!

She went back to reading and I wracked my mind trying to think if there was anything else incriminating that I'd forgotten about and written. Like Karen said, now would be the time to tell her if there was. I did think of something that I'd probably better warn her about, "Hon, there was one more thing, I just remembered... you remember when you told me about a boyfriend you had after high school?"

I waited, "Uhuh," she said.

"Well, I... kind of used that as a jumpoff for that other series, the first one I wrote, about Robert and Michelle." I asked if I could see her tablet for a minute, then found the story, 'Michelle's Sexuality Reawakened, Ch 1' and showed it to her, "This one, and now that I remember way back, that was why I didn't want to tell you about the stories. Afraid you'd be mad that I used that." And once again, I was holding my breath while she read.

She was smiling as she read it. That chapter was fairly short and when she finished, she looked up at me, saying, "Brings back some fun memories. But it wasn't anything at all like that, though, you know."

I was relieved again, she didn't seem mad. "I know, it was just kind of... the trigger; that and a book by Ben Bosworth, 'Two Sides of Terri'."

"A book, huh, think I'd like it?"

I wouldn't have thought so a week ago. "Yeah, think you might," and then told her, "wait. I think it's still on my Kindle." I jumped up, retrieved the Kindle out of our bedroom, leafed through some of the stories quickly and... there it was. "Here," I showed her, "you should read it when you get a chance... after you finish mine," I told her, with a chuckle.

She looked down through the list of my chapters and stories on her tablet, "That'll only take about a year," she said.

Another crisis averted! Three for three. I guess I just needed to take my own advice from my stories, 'honesty'.

I went back to work on the ending of that newest chapter, 31. It was getting late, but I was on a roll and wanted to get it done so I could show Karen.

Just a little later, I told her, "Here it is. It'll need some editing yet, but check out the rough draft," handing her my laptop.

She'd already read up through Saturday morning and that only left about a third of the story to read. Her smile spread as she read. When she finished, she looked up at me, "I spoke a little too soon about that abstaining thing. I'm so wet right now!"

My own smile spread, "You liked it, then?"

"I'm going to read it again Saturday right before they get here, just to get in the mood," she said, "I loved it! How you dealt with the 'love' thing, too."

I was proud. Karen liked how I'd dealt with her idea. "You know that was you and me I was writing about, don't you?"

"God!" was all she said.

I asked for the computer back, then saved the chapter on a USB stick so it'd be in two places. I lost a story once before and had to start over. Worse than writing it the first time.

My Walmart job was done and I didn't have another lined up right away, so I spent Thursday finishing the chapter, editing, Grammarly check and sent it to my editor and beta reader. That evening I asked Karen to read it one more time; she suggested a few little changes and I waited to get comments back from the guys I'd sent it to, an editor and a beta reader.

Just the thought that someday that scene actually could be Karen and me, instead of just a story, had me almost able to prop myself up with my third leg.

I was wishing that Pauli would send a picture of her married friends. She texted me back mid-morning that they were coming and excited about it. She said her girlfriend was pretty nervous about it, too. I can imagine! Wasn't so long ago that I was a nervous wreck about going to her house. Being a zombie at work hadn't been fun. Well, in a way, it had, because I'd been a zombie with a huge hardon.

The chapter Karen had helped me with was submitted and published and once again, I'd enjoyed watching her get ready for work with her new clothes. I wasn't even going to ask how much she'd spent on clothes. With her salary, she could afford it.

Nights were long with Karen wearing new lingerie to bed every night and still telling me no sex, especially after writing that scene about her and me. She had obviously taken to heart one of the really bad ideas I'd written about -- that stupid abstaining thing. If I'd known Karen was going to copy it, I sure as hell never would have written it. Dumb!

Saturday, which I thought would never come, Karen went clothes shopping again. "I need something for tonight," she said.

I couldn't help but laugh, "What, you need another burlap sack? Could just stop by Pauli's and get the other one."

12