Dinner Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stuck her tongue out at me and left. Immature children!

I hope Pauli burned the other one! Just throwing it away isn't good enough. It could reappear somewhere, ruining some poor guy's vision forever.

Karen and I hadn't ever discussed what we were having for dinner. I couldn't think of anything we had in the house that sounded particularly good. Hopefully, Karen would think about that while she was out, too.

When she got home three hours later, she only had a couple little bags. "Those took three hours?" I asked her, incredulously.

There was that tongue again. "Will you please get the groceries out of the car?" she asked me, with sickening sweetness. I carried them in, then asked Karen, "What's for dinner tonight?"

"YOU (very heavy emphasis on the 'you') are making lasagna. I am making dinner rolls," holding up a package of Hawaiian rolls, "and a pecan cake for dessert," holding up a box of butter pecan cake mix. I'll admit that, box or not, she makes a darned good butter-pecan cake. I don't know what all she adds to the mix, but it turns out heavenly.

We began to dig through the sacks of groceries, putting some away and keeping the stuff out that I'd need for the lasagna; Italian sausage, ricotta cheese, lasagna noodles, and so on. I do enjoy making lasagna. Comes out good, too.

Karen said that dinner was planned at seven, so I put the lasagna in the oven at six, then headed to the bedroom to get ready. Karen had made her cake and 'dinner rolls' earlier and was in the shower.

I was a little surprised, she'd laid out a new pair of slacks and a silky shirt that she'd bought me on her three-hour shopping trip. I shaved and brushed my teeth while I waited for her to finish her shower, then replaced her under the hot shower water as soon as she stepped out. God, that naked woman would never cease blowing my libido through the roof, especially after she'd shaved her pussy hairs and was so baby-smooth 'down there'.

And that evening my libido was on full alert after the last few days and the very real likelihood that two other guys would more than likely be seeing and probably more with that baby smoothness. I was kind of (as in a LOT) wanting to cop a feel to see if she was as wet as I was hard. It was still a little hard for me to believe that this was actually happening! In real life, not just in stories.

I liked the new shirt Karen had bought, satin, brown with lighter brown stripes. it looked good and felt better. I still didn't know what Karen was wearing. After what she'd said after last Saturday, I presumed it wasn't going to be a one-piece dress like that night. Probably not another burlap bag, either.

"You look nice, I like that," she told me when she came out of the bathroom, wrapped in her towel.

"Thank you, I do too... and thank you for buying it," I answered. The tan-colored slacks looked nice, too.

I was waiting, watching Karen as she pulled open her lingerie drawer... and pulled out a red, wispy thin, totally sheer pair of panties and bra. If I hadn't already been hard before, which I was, I sure as hell would have been, seeing those. She dropped the towel and pulled the panties on, then the bra, asking me to clip it.

Then she turned, facing me and asking, "How does it look?"

Uhh! I'm a guy. How the hell does she think it looks? My eyes were wide, looking her up and down, not able to think straight that other guys were undoubtedly going to be having the same view I was right then before the night was over. I asked her, in all seriousness, like a total klutz, "That all you're wearing?

She laughed and went to the walk-in closet, coming back out with a couple plastic bags with some store logo on them and laughed, "No, I think I'll wear these, too," holding up the bags and disappearing back in the bathroom.

I grabbed a pair of socks and my brown dress shoes. Then sat on the end of the bed, waiting.

Unfortunately, my eager waiting was interrupted by the doorbell. I walked to the living room, glancing behind me until the last moment, just hoping to get a glimpse. It wasn't to be, but I heard her voice out of the bathroom, "Hon, can you put the rolls in the oven, please."

So I gave up when out in the hallway and went ahead in the living room, opening the front door...

There, on our front porch, stood two couples; Pauli and Connor of course, and one other. I smiled, my most 'happy to see you' smile I could and invited them in. Pauli gave me a hug and Connor and I shook hands, my eyes trolling the young lady with them. It all of a sudden hit me, how weird it was to be shaking the hand of the guy who was, in all likelihood, going to be fucking my wife in a relatively short while.

"This is Alyssa and Nathan," Pauli said, once we were inside and the door closed.

I shook Nathan's hand, introducing myself; he said we could call him Nate. Then his pretty wife stuck her hand out as well, "Alyssa," she said. There was a stark difference between Pauli and Alyssa; where Pauli's short and voluptuous, Alyssa was tall, probably five-eight or so and thin, kind of reminding me of Mary Tyler Moore on the Dick Van Dyke Show. Pretty like her, too, except with absolutely beautiful, golden-blonde hair, just reaching her shoulders.

"Karen's still getting ready, should be out in just a bit," I said, glancing toward the hall, wishing she'd hurry up. I was always uncomfortable meeting new people.

Nathan handed me a pan, still warm, "Brownies," he said, then with a smile, "special brownies -- mood brownies, Alyssa calls them... Pauli said they might be appropriate for tonight."

I looked down at the brownies, wondering, what...? when Connor spoke, "One before dinner would be good... kinda slow to do their thing." Sorry, I had no clue what they were talking about. Naïve! I set them down on the kitchen island counter.

Then Connor handed me a big plastic bag, with something inside. I took it out and was enthralled, "Little game I found. The sales guy said it's their most popular," Connor said, "I didn't know if you and Karen had anything planned. I didn't open it so we can take it back if you do." I looked at it, an 'adult' game, still sealed in cellophane

"I don't, don't think Karen does, either," remembering our little conversation about that very thing. 'Nothing planned,' she had told me. I took the game in the living room to set it down on the coffee table. On the way, I kind of looked over the picture on the box. It looked, umm, very 'adult' and I felt my appendage begin to grow, thinking about 'after dinner'.

That was when I heard our bedroom door open and in walked Karen. My eyes, and no doubt Connor's and Nate's, were glued to her. I didn't know where to look first; this was my Karen! She had never in her life... If my mid-section appendage hadn't popped to life before...

Karen's top was sheer, black sleeveless, her wispy-thin, red bra showing right through it. Her skirt was red leather, probably about twelve-inches long with eyelets and leather laces up both sides, leaving about an inch gap up the outside of her legs to within a couple inches of the top.

And then the high heels and sheer red stockings, the lacy tops showing through those inch-wide gaps. I've seen prostitutes less sexy. No I haven't, I've never seen a prostitute, but in my imagination...

Even Pauli and Alyssa were staring. And then I remembered those panties underneath it...

"You get the rolls in the oven?" she innocently asked me, through her red lips.

This is the stuff of erotic stories, NOT real life! I didn't even have the presence of mind to answer her. She had to look in the kitchen to see them still on top the counter, still wrapped in the foil she'd done earlier. Okay, so we had to watch her walking in that thing, open the oven door, lean over and put the rolls in. "Mmm, the lasagna smells good," she said, "another ten minutes, just in time for the rolls to get hot."

Lasagna, rolls, not uppermost in my mind at the moment.

I guess I should mention what the other girls were wearing as well, although nothing at all like Karen. Both other times I'd seen Pauli, in that restaurant when she first asked to look at my phone, that began this whole adventure, and at her house last week, she'd been wearing tight, painted-on pants. Kinda reminding of Mel McDaniel's song, 'Baby's Got Her Bluejeans On'. This time it was a skirt, about the same length as Karen's, but frilly, like a pretty, young woman would be more likely to wear, I guess. And a flowery top, still no bra -- just like last Saturday.

Alyssa had on a pair of frazzled, denim Daisy Duke shorts showcasing off those long, tanned legs and a tank top. Didn't think she was wearing a bra, either. God, this seemed like it could be a good night! Nate wasn't a half bad-looking guy, either, I guess... from a girl's viewpoint. Karen seemed to be enjoying the view, anyway.

Karen hugged all around, with a bit of an extra-long hug and short kiss on the lips for Nate. Damn! I couldn't help but think about that little conversation we'd had Wednesday night about 'two guys.' Was she kidding or...? Shit! My hardon was getting to be embarrassing.

While we were waiting, Connor uncovered the brownies, took out six and offered each of us one. They were good, chocolaty, walnuts. I didn't taste anything out of the ordinary. "These are good," Karen said, then after eating it, "can I have another, please?"

So Nathan passed out another to each of us.

We wandered into the living room and sat down. Connor picked up the game he had brought and looked at the picture on the cover; a group sitting around a table, half-dressed and laughing with one of the couples kissing. "We've never played anything like this before. The guy at the store said it would be fun, though. I told him there were three couples and he said it would be perfect."

Yeah, from the cover, looked good to me!

The oven dinged, telling us that the lasagna was done. We sat down at the table that Karen had set quite a while ago and Karen and I set the food on the table. She had bought some wine when she was at the store: 'Chianti', if you know anything about wine, which I do not. Spoiled, smashed grapes are all I know about it. She'd said it needed to cool a little so had put it in the refrigerator a couple hours earlier.

The lasagna was just as good as it looked. I was proud of my effort, the way our guests complimented it. The wine even tasted kind of good with it, too. And you can never go wrong with Hawaiian rolls. Homemade sourdough would have been better, but, oh well.

We all introduced ourselves a little more, what we do and so on and talked about some of the funny stories we could think of. Nate and Alyssa seemed like a fun couple, as we already knew Pauli and Connor were. They had been married a year, nine-months, eight days. And didn't say how many hours or minutes.

Pauli told them that we met because I wrote erotic stories, which made my face turn red, "Not very good ones," I said, "just fun freebies for a story website..."

"Don't listen, they're good," Pauli interrupted.

I was embarrassed, wanted to change the subject to anything else. Karen came to my rescue, "You guys ever thought about... you know, doing it with other people?"

Alyssa was cute, she looked down, her face getting a bit reddish. Her husband answered, "Just talked, like a fantasy thing, until Connor and Pauli started talking about how much fun they had last week and then asked if we wanted to come tonight."

Then Karen asked, "So you're expecting to, maybe...?"

Karen and I were both more than interested in this conversation. It seemed a lot like we were just a week ago, almost exactly a hundred-sixty-eight hours ago. Yeah, that's my analytical mind, I can just pop out those numbers like that without hardly even thinking about it.

Alyssa's fingers were fidgeting, Nate answered again, looking at his wife. She smiled back at him, nodding ever so slightly, "I think so... probably."

Karen, as the elder statesperson in the group, except me, I guess, said, "Alyssa, hon, you can say no at any time if anything gets too uncomfortable for you."

I just realized what had just gone through my mind: 'elder statesperson' and looked at the gorgeous, young, sexy woman I'd just thought of as 'elder'. I had trouble controlling the chuckle that was just aching to come out, for fear it'd be misinterpreted as something else.

We finished dinner, talking about much more inane subjects. Karen put the cake on the table, asking if anyone wanted a slice. I didn't, at least not right then. I was full. Besides, that game sitting on the coffee table was just begging to be played. Everyone else said they were full as well. Lucky for me, I'd have leftover cake. Somehow, I didn't think that later, cake would be at the top of anyone's to-do list.

Karen and I began cleaning up, telling our guests to make themselves comfortable in the living room for just a little bit. All four insisted on helping, though and it only took a few minutes until we were back in the living room, Connor's game staring us in the face.


12