Dinner Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen sat back down, not saying a word, her face flushed, her toe well dipped in the 'lady pond'. She just pushed the spinner over to Connor.

He spun it, landing on a two. He picked up his card, got a big grin on his face, 'move forward two spaces and draw again.' No wonder he was grinning. That put him on the same space as Alyssa and Karen. He was smiling, I was frowning. It wasn't fair!

He was already on the couch beside Alyssa and turned toward her. Karen was just on the other side of him, licking her lips, in anticipation? I wondered if this was weird for Connor and Alyssa, they're friends, had been a long time. They put a hand on each other's shoulders and then their lips were together. No one else did, so I grabbed the timer and set for thirty seconds. It was a little stiff, kind of like kissing your sister might be. Well, apparently not Nate's sister. But after a very little bit, the stiffness had gone away. And then the timer dinged, all too soon.

Connor and Alyssa pulled away from each other, both smiling. Nate's eyes were wide, probably the first time he'd seen his wife kissing another guy. I knew the feeling.

Then Connor turned toward my wife. Their kiss was anything but stiff. Both knew what they wanted and were taking it, tongues traveling, lips working. My body was shivering, watching this, knowing where it would lead before the night was over, where I knew damned well that Karen wanted it to lead. I heard the timer. No idea who had set it. They backed away from each other, lust in both sets of eyes.

No one said anything, just pushed the spinner in front of Alyssa. I was hoping for a one. She wouldn't be getting a 'sister' kiss. It wasn't, it was a six. The first yellow space. She pulled her man ahead by the penis, drew her card and her face went white, apparently not quite as 'chaste' as the green cards had been.

'Spin the spinner,' she read aloud, 'whoever it lands on will remove one piece of your clothing, their choice.'

She stared at it, seemingly willing it to say something, anything else. But, apparently, it never did. She put it down, face-up on the yellow card discard pile, the first on that pile. I decided I liked those yellow cards!

She crossed her arms over her chest, "I have to?" she squeaked out. From the look on her frightened face, she'd never 'disrobed' in mixed company before. Her husband, Nate's, face was completely different. He was looking at her, expectantly. I could relate.

Nobody answered her, just waited. Then Karen suggested another rule, "I think," she said, "in something like this, her husband is disqualified. It needs to be somebody else." The rest of us agreed.

Alyssa waited, then finally gave in, looked down at the spinner again and her fingers were shaking when she flicked it. Round and round, slowing and stopping on... the thin line between one and two, me and Pauli. I couldn't freakin' believe it! The three non-involved players studied the damn pointer and decided it was a tiny bit more on Pauli's side. Crap! I wanted that pointer! You couldn't have measured the difference with less than a micrometer.

Pauli got a big smile on her face, like she'd just won the lottery, climbed up off the couch, and said, "Come here, Lyssa." Apparently, that was her pet name for her friend, 'Lyssa'.

Alyssa got up off the love seat and took the couple steps over to where Pauli was standing, more like the last steps to an electric chair. All the rest of us were watching intently to see what was going to happen. This game had suddenly become exciting!

Pauli toyed with the bottom of Alyssa's tank top and we all heard the soft, scared, "Please, no," so Pauli moved her hands down and started to unbutton her shorts.

"Better?" Pauli asked.

She squeaked out a "No... shoes?"

Pauli laughed, "But Lyssa, what fun would that be?" and suddenly lifted her tank top up above her breasts. "Arms up," she said and Alyssa obeyed, letting Pauli lift the tank top up over her head. We got a brief peek of Alyssa's small, firm tits with the pink nipples before she crossed her arms across her chest.

When she sat back down beside Connor, topless, her face was red, her arms crossed, hugging herself over her tits and her pretty, flat tummy on display. "Alyssa, you're beautiful, you don't need to be ashamed even a little bit," my wife told her. I was proud of Karen right then, she knew how Alyssa was feeling. None of the rest of us teased her because she did look genuinely scared out of her wits.

It was my turn so I pulled the spinner over. Alyssa was the only one in front of me and as much as I wanted to, I hoped to not land on her space to let her recover just a bit from being the only one topless at the table before anything else happened to her. There was one yellow space within six spaces of me that I could land on.

I flicked a three, another green. I picked it up and was sure my own face might have changed color a little, 'Describe your most surprising sexual encounter.'

Karen got a big smile on her face, "Yes dear, you have anything like that you'd like to share?" I glared at her. She knew. If she hadn't read that one story, I could have faked - used last week.

I took a breath, trying to think how to keep this at least a little short. Besides, Alyssa sitting there topless was just a bit distracting. "It was when I worked for the City, I was twenty-six. We were doing a housing survey. I'd gone to this one apartment several times and finally, 6:30 in the evening she was home, think she was a few years younger than me. She met me at the door in this little red baby-doll, tiny little red panties." I rolled my eyes, remembering, "God, she was sexy, nice firm boobs, practically nothing covering her. I had this list of questions. She sat beside me on the couch, snuggling up, reading the questions with me. Sexy perfume. We didn't even get to all the questions, I just made up some of the answers later.

"I actually did resist her... until I was leaving. I turned around at the door to thank her for answering the questions. She kissed me when I turned and I'll never forget how soft those lips were." I closed my eyes, breathing and remembering some more. My eyes were still closed when I went on, "Her arms were around my neck and I followed her back to the couch. Her panties and baby-doll were off and so were my pants.

"I didn't even realize what was happening until I was sitting on the couch sucking her tit and she'd sat down on my lap with my cock inside her.

I opened my eyes, nobody was saying a word, "I came inside her, really hard."

"Wow, every guy's dream I guess, you tell Karen?" Pauli asked me.

"Tell them, hon, when you decided to tell your wifey about that little adventure," Karen said.

I took a breath, "I didn't ever tell her, I was afraid to."

"Ha, no lie, Charlie Brown!" Connor said, "survival instinct."

"Yeah, exactly," I agreed, "Karen found out last Wednesday... because about a year ago, I decided to write about it, put the story on Lush... and she found it Wednesday."

Karen smiled, "But I still remember how damned horny my husband was for a long time, I just didn't know why."

"I think it's your turn," I told Pauli, handing her the spinner, hoping to change the subject. She took it and flicked it; landed on two.

"Crap, I'm going to be so far behind I'll never catch up!" she complained, moving her little man to another green space. She started to pick up a green card, then said, "Fuck that!" and picked up a yellow one, instead. "That's better," she said, then read it, 'Spin the spinner to point to another person, then spin again for the timer. Each to remove one piece of clothing from the other, then kiss for the allotted time. Hands allowed to wander.'

"I like that, much better than those stupid green ones," she said, then flicked the spinner to see who the other lucky person was. It stopped right in the middle of the five - Connor.

"Nope," Karen said, "not legal. Spin again."

This time - four, Karen! Yes! Well, except it could have been me. I watched Karen, when she realized her face turned a bit crimson. Pauli, on the other hand, looked over at her new friend with a big smile on her face. I thought back to that kiss with Alyssa a little earlier. I was looking forward to this!

Pauli spun again for how long to set the timer... and stuck her finger right in the middle of the four. The girl apparently is not averse to cheating!

"Yes, I get four minutes with Karen!" she acted all surprised.

I wondered if Pauli had done this before, the 'lady pond' thing. Either that and she liked it or it was something she wanted to try out pretty badly.

Karen stood up from her cushion, stepping back from the table a couple steps and Pauli stood behind her, "I liked it when your husband did this last week," she whispered, just loud enough to be heard, as she began unbuttoning Karen's blouse. Pauli's fingers were working much better than I remember mine as she went from button to button, nibbling on Karen's ear. "I've thought about doing this all week," she went on.

Karen had closed her eyes and her mouth was slightly open when her blouse fell open and Pauli cupped her breasts in her hands. "I like this," she said, referring to Karen's thin bra, "I might even wear one like it... but right now..." she went on, slipping Karen's blouse down her arms, "I don't think you should be wearing one at all," unsnapping Karen's bra in the back.

Then Pauli's hands were underneath Karen's bra, kneading her tits. "You like that? I do," Pauli whispered in her ear, "I loved your tits last week, wanted to do this," as she pinched Karen's nipple, getting a loud groan from my wife.

Karen was getting more than a toe dipped in the lady pond, as she had put it. She'd dipped her 'toe' earlier with Alyssa. This time, unless I missed my guess, she was going to get a complete dunking in the 'pond'.

Pauli moved to Karen's side and turned her to face her, "Your turn," she told Karen, as she continued to rub her hands over Karen's tits. Unlike Karen's button-up, Pauli's blouse was a slip-over so Karen simply lifted it over her head.

My chest was pounding again, watching Pauli and my wife crush their now bare tits against each other and begin that kiss, one of the most sensual kisses I'd ever witnessed, two pairs of soft, sexy, lipstick covered lips working in unison. I had no idea if or when anyone had started the timer, all I could do was watch my wife under the spell of the sexy Pauli, the same as I have been under her spell since that fateful dinner at the Casa Mia, only three weeks ago!

Their hands were around each other, fingernails scraping, when Pauli pulled away and slowly kissed down Karen's chin, her neck... and then sucking a nipple in her mouth.

I was beyond my control and as quickly as I could, unzipped, pulling my cock out, barely beating the cum exploding out the tip, my hand squeezing and pressing back down around the base. I'd completely forgotten there were three other people in the room, although I doubt any eyes were on me.

I wouldn't know, though, my own eyes had been on only one set of bodies until that moment when they closed momentarily as my ejaculation went on and on. With my eyes closed those few moments, I almost missed the moment that Pauli began to unzip Karen's leather skirt in the back. But I saw it fall on the floor, baring that totally sheer pair of red panties.

Then Pauli's lips working their way down Karen's body... until she had just opened her mouth over Karen's panties and the timer began its incessant dinging.

"Nooo! Don't stop!" were the only words Karen had said the whole time.

Pauli pulled away, though, and giggled, "Have to follow the rules, you know."

I was breathing hard by then, hardly even comprehending what had just occurred. Karen's note came back to my memory banks, 'lady pond - don't know.' Karen had more than dipped her toes in the 'lady pond.'

The two women sat back down in their respective places, Karen's face flush with lust, nearly naked.

I know I was speechless, the vision of my wife and Pauli in a '69' fresh in my mind. Apparently, the other guys were just as speechless, too. Alyssa was the only one who made a sound, "Wow!"

Pauli didn't even bother pushing the spinner to Nate, just told him, "Your turn to draw... the yellow."

Maybe I'd just come, but I didn't feel even remotely 'satisfied'. The lust was pouring through every vein in my body. I didn't think I could take much more of this until...

"One more time around... just the yellows?" I finally had the presence of mind to say.

No one said anything, Nate just drew his card. He read it to himself, then said, "I think we all need to do this one,"

I think we were all still too awestruck over what had just happened to respond, I guess we all figured we'd just do it... whatever 'it' was. 'Tell your wildest, nastiest fantasies,' he read aloud.

My mind whirled, what the hell fantasies could top what was happening right then?

Nate looked across the table, straight at his half-naked wife, "I've thought about this before, always been scared to say it... just because... but, tonight seems different," a long hesitation, "Alyssa going in a bar or some such place, dressed up... or like tonight, really sexy... and sitting alone... some really good looking guy buying her a drink, dancing really close with him, maybe even kissing... then leaving with him."

Alyssa's face turned red, a blush to end all blushes, "Honey, I... you know I could never do that, don't you?

"I know... it's just... the card said fantasy and that's it, has been for a long time.

I glanced at Karen, wondering...

"But tonight," looking right at her again, "I want to see you being fucked... by one of these guys."

If anything, her blushing face got redder. Maybe from the fact that she knew that that one was probably going to be happening before too long. And maybe she wanted the same thing.

Then eyes turned toward Karen. She glanced back and forth nervously, "Well, until about five minutes ago, there were two things... now there are three." She hesitated and smiled, "You can probably guess the third," looking over at Pauli, "but the other two," looking at me, "I want my husband... to fuck me..." I was already awestruck all over again, Karen never uses that word, and I remembered, she had in her note, too, "in public... where people can watch."

God! The story! She really did want to re-enact that scene, the one she'd suggested to me for Ginger and Matt.

Then she looked back and forth between Nate and Connor, "The other, I want two guys... inside me... at the same time, fucking my ass and my pussy."

I think we all sat stunned, I know I did. This is what Karen had been hinting at, more than once, since Wednesday when Pauli mentioned bringing another couple. It was why I had a tube of 'Love Passion' lube in my pocket. She intended on it happening... tonight!

Then it was Connor's turn. He looked straight at my wife, "I want... Karen... her ass!"

When Connor said that, staring into Karen's eyes, she stood up, slid her panties down her legs, and sat back down, naked, except for her stockings and heels; I guess letting him know that it was going to happen... that she was ready.

Then Alyssa realized it was her turn, she stood, like Karen had, unbuttoned her Daisy Dukes and pushed them down, along with her little pink panties. My heart rate spiked again, she looked so young, her pussy so... naked. "I was with a girl once before... before Nate... but never a guy, other than Nate," she said, looking back and forth between me and Connor, "I'm so horny, I want to be fucked tonight, I don't have any fantasy beyond that."

I glanced over at Nate, his pretty, young wife was sitting naked and just told him that she wanted another guy to fuck her. Last week, that had never been 'said'. It had just happened. I think from Nate's expression that that was what he'd expected. Of course, he'd said the same thing, that he wanted to watch her. They both wanted the same thing.

Then I realized it was my turn. Do I dare admit it? What the hell is Karen going to think? Then I wondered if she'd ever actually do it. "When you read enough of my stories, you'll know that I have this fetish - the husband wants to see his wife in a strip club." I looked at Karen, "I want you to go to a strip club with me... on amateur night... and take your clothes off, all of them... on stage."

Karen covered her mouth, I mentioned it before, she does that sometimes when she's really embarrassed, "You're serious, aren't you?" she asked me.

I nodded, "Uhuh, it'd be so hot."

Connor spoke, "You know, there is one in Umatilla, don't you?"

"I know," I answered him, "I've researched it for my stories... and I know that amateur night is every Friday, too," still staring at Karen.

Her face was red and she was shaking it back and forth, "I told you, I could never do that."

"I know you said that... you also said that you wanted to, though... didn't you?"

She tipped her head back, "Oh God!" she said.

I wasn't finished, "The other thing," I said to Karen, "I want to watch Nate and Connor fucking you."

At that, she took a sharp breath, her hands going down between her naked legs.

"I want to go with Karen to that strip club!" Pauli said.

"Pauli, I'm not... we're not..."

"Yes, we are! You game, Connor?" Stupid question, his grin was across his whole face. Then she looked at Alyssa, "You, Lyssa?"

"No! I couldn't!" she looked almost panic-stricken at the thought. God, when I'd first thought about it, it was just that, a fantasy, one of those things that never happens except in stories, but real? No way! Think I've said that before. But now, with Pauli saying that, could she talk Karen into actually doing it? God! Of course, Pauli might feel different about it when she's not under the influence of those brownies. And even with 'em, Karen's still saying no, so...

"I need another drink," Karen said. We were apparently going to finish going around the other three of us doing yellow cards. The game board was long forgotten, though.

We all got up, stretched, admired our naked women. Speaking of naked women, Pauli was the only one still with anything on and when we got up to get another drink, she dropped her skirt and panties. "Don't want to feel out of place," she said. No argument from us guys!

I fixed drinks and Nate and Connor ferried them into the other room for our naked women. Naked women. What a great combination of words!

When we sat back down, it was Karen's turn to draw a card. Her face turned white when she read it to herself, making me anxious to hear what it was. "Can I draw another one? Please?" she asked.

Pauli said, "There's nothing in the rules that says you can do that. I think you have to use the card you drew," looking toward Connor, who was our rules expert.

It made me chuckle a bit, Pauli hadn't turned out to exactly be a rules virgin. She'd broken just about every rule that might exist on her last turn. I guess, when it was Karen, it was different.

"She's right, no 'pass' allowed," Connor agreed.

"Oh shit!" Karen complained. Another new word for her.

"You have to read it," Connor said.

She looked at it again, like she thought it might say something different, then read, in a very quivering voice, 'Spin the spinner, for a person and timer... ' "Do I have to?"

I thought back to her note, remembering, 'I can say no, anytime'. I thought that if she really, honestly, wanted to, she would.

But she didn't get any sympathy from the rest of us. "Why don't you spin first and then tell us the rest," I suggested.

She did, with shaking fingers, first, a three - Nate, which made her groan all over again. Nate, though, perked right up, not knowing yet what he was perking up for, but from her reaction, figured it must be something good.