Dinner Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare come," Karen admonished Nate as she climbed on the bed over him on her hands and knees, licking the tip of his cock with her tongue then wrapping her lips around the head.

I looked at Connor, knowing exactly what he was thinking, Karen's butt up in the air, her knees spread on each side of Nate's legs. Then I remembered what Karen had sent me after a couple of hours earlier, the KY Love Passion that was still in my pocket... in the living-damned-room.

I hurried back to the living room, retrieved the lube out of my pocket and back in the bedroom. When back, Nate was groaning with Karen's lips and hand wrapped around his cock. I handed the lube to Connor, fully expecting that four people were going to have a fantasy realized in the next few minutes. Nate was already well on his way.

Connor sat down on the bed, ran a hand over Karen's ass, then snapped the cap open and squirted a large amount of the liquid on two fingers.

I had just had a rather massive orgasm inside Alyssa and another a short time before, but the anticipation of what I knew was coming had me getting hard all over again. Alyssa, Pauli and I were watching our partners in rapt attention, "He knows what he's doing, she'll like this," Pauli whispered to me. I glanced at her briefly, realizing that she had to have been speaking from experience.

Connor's slippery fingers were pulling my wife's buttocks apart slightly, while at the same time Nate's cock was disappearing totally inside her mouth. The moment Connor's fingers found her little hole, Karen let Nate's cock slip out of her mouth and gasped. As far as I knew, this was a first for her. She and I had never done anything anal and I seriously doubted she had before we met. Connor's fingers toyed with her for just a moment, then one started to slowly disappear inside her.

Karen let out a small groan and I could tell that her muscles had tensed. "Relax," Connor told her, as his finger slipped inside her.

I was mesmerized, not paying any attention to either of the girls beside me, at least not until I felt a mouth wrapping around my hardening cock, Pauli's. I was torn between paying attention to my wife and Pauli, who seemed intent on growing my cock in her talented mouth.

Karen had resumed her ministrations to Nate, utilizing her newfound skill of taking him all the way down her throat while Connor was finger-fucking her ass, I presumed getting her ready for the main event. This was something else that I've written about with both Michelle and Adriana but never in my wildest imagination ever expected to see unfolding in front of me with my wife as the star. Especially, with a naked, very sexy, young woman actively resuscitating my cock in her mouth.

God, I was torn between Pauli's mouth and Connor moving up behind my wife. Karen released Nate from her mouth and grunted in pain when Connor first started to push himself inside her.

"It hurts!" she complained.

"Just a little while, it'll go away," Connor answered her.

This was what Karen had begun teasing me about when she first found out about Pauli asking to invite another couple to our dinner. At first, I thought she was just teasing and would never go through with it, even up to that admission of fantasies, I thought she'd probably been teasing, but now...

Connor eased back, then forward again, eliciting another groan from Karen, "Mmmff," came from her mouth as an inch or so of his cock disappeared inside her.

And then... and then, Connor's cock began to slowly disappear inside my wife's ass... at the same time as I felt my own cock slide down Pauli's throat, a sensation I'd never felt before. I don't even know how to describe it; tight, almost like a milking sensation. How long had it been since Alyssa and I had...? Not very damned long and here I was, feeling like another orgasm was imminent at any time.

But I was watching Karen, too; she had looked up, a hard grimace on her face, rocking her body back to take more inside her. When Connor's groin was tight to Karen's butt cheeks, I heard a voice, sounded like Karen's, "Stay... right there... let me..."

And then, the same voice again, "Nate... want... you inside me... fucking me."

And I came! Those words were the end. I couldn't have stopped myself from coming in Pauli's throat if... hell, I don't even know what. My thought process had degenerated to the brainpower of any animal fucking its mate.

My glazed eyes dimly saw Nate's cock sliding into my wife's pussy as my cum sprayed the inside of Pauli's throat. When it finally let up, I realized that my hands were gripped around her hair... and two men were actively fucking my wife! Their cocks sliding in and out of her, sometimes in unison, sometimes opposite, with strange noises coming from Karen's mouth.

She was looking up, staring at the wall in front of her, rocking back and forth, tits bouncing, her ongoing wail growing more and more vocal as each second passed.

Then she let out a scream, a noise I'd never in my life heard coming from my wife's lips. Her body literally rocked the bed. It's a solid frame, good foam mattress, but at that moment, I was afraid it might break. Karen's body was shuddering, rocking back and forth, like it had no idea what to do. Both men's cocks were deep inside her, undoubtedly pumping cum, their own expressions nearly matching hers in their intensity. Hell, I even felt myself starting to get hard again!

And then it was over. The two men on their backs, Karen flat on her stomach, collapsed on the bed, panting, all three trying to get air in their bodies. I realized that I was doing the same. I didn't even know I'd been holding my breath. I only knew it was over. Karen had one knee still bent forward so that I could see the cum dripping from a place I'd never imagined it to ever be.

Hell, I'd never ever even had the courage to write about what had just happened in real life! And I realized something else. After coming, watching Karen being finger-fucked by Nate; then inside Alyssa's pussy; and again in Pauli's throat; I was fucking hard again! At that moment, I think I wanted to fuck my wife more than I ever had in my life.

I didn't, though. She needed time. Maybe tomorrow, maybe the next day, but I knew that our next fuck was going to be earth-shattering.

I don't know how long Pauli, Alyssa and I stood there, dumbly in a state of shock; could have been minutes, could have been an hour.

Connor climbed off the bed, said he had to use the bathroom, had the presence of mind to use the main bath in the other room, to let Karen use ours. That brought the three of us who had watched this spectacle back to the land of the living. Nothing was said, but Pauli and Alyssa went back to the living room, as did Nate, leaving Karen and me alone.

I went to my wife, still laying on the bed in the same position. She turned her head toward me and smiled. I kissed the tip of her nose, told her I loved her, then pulled her tight. Her arm went around my back and I felt fingers digging into my side, tugging me to her.

Little did I expect, at that moment, that our night was far from over.