Dinner Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a stage, more like a big, upside-down box, maybe five feet by ten feet, and dusty-looking, dim lights with about a dozen or so people sitting around at formica covered, metal tables.; not exactly the curved stage with a back wall covered with full-height mirrors, a hundred people and several strippers wandering around giving lap dances. Not quite like I'd imagined it might be.

A good share, probably all, of those dozen or so sets of eyes were on our trio of girls. Pretty damn easy to see why. All three were dressed to attract wandering eyes, but Karen, especially, with that sheer blouse.

A waitress headed our way wearing nothing except a tiny little pair of shorts and pasties covering her nipples and a slightly overweight girl was dancing on the big upside-down box 'stage' with nothing on except a pair of panties.

The girl with the pasties stopped at our table, "Getcha anything?" she asked, sounding bored to death. Karen and I ordered rum and ginger ale. We don't know of anything different. The others ordered other things, I have no idea what they were, except Kelli, root beer.

"You all got ID?" she asked. Connor, Pauli, Nate, and Alyssa started to pull out their driver's licenses. "You, too," she told Karen, Kelli, and me. The three of us laughed and shook our heads. "Hey, don't blame me," she said, "it's the law."

When she was looking at our licenses, she asked, "You the girls gonna dance?"

Both Karen and Alyssa, together, said, "Not me," pointing toward Pauli.

"Well, there's a twenty dollar cover charge. You can pay it with your first drink... except her, if she's gonna dance, she doesn't need to pay," motioning to Pauli.

As soon as the pasties girl left, Karen looked over at Pauli and asked her, "You're really going through with this? I thought maybe you were joking."

"Oh hell yes," she answered, "I'm so fired up about it!" her excitement obvious.

Karen just shook her head in disbelief. Alyssa, too, "I can't believe you'd really do that!" Karen said.

We watched the girl on stage for the next couple minutes. She was actually pretty good. My initial reaction was that she had a bit of a chubby tummy for dancing nude, but she put on a good, erotic show dancing, rubbing herself. I've never seen anything like it, never even seen a naked woman in person, other than Karen... except the last two Saturdays, of course.

While we were watching, pasties brought our drinks and pulled a chair from an adjacent table. She sat down and started explaining to Pauli, "Okay, rules. You can do pretty much whatever you want on stage... well, no fucking, but most anything else. If one of the guys wants to get on with you and touch, it's okay, as long as he keeps his cock put away." She hesitated and looked at us guys.

"No way, don't look at me," I said. Connor and Nate said pretty much the same thing.

"But, if you get off the stage, no more touching," she added, "and see that guy over there, the guy in the blue shirt," pointing out a big, burly guy sitting across the room, "he'll keep people off the stage and anyone don't respect your privacy, he'll be there." She sat with us a moment longer while we watched the almost-naked girl on stage, then she looked back over to Pauli, "You're on soon as Janet's done... you'll have all the time you want, it's my shift you're takin'."

She got up and told us how much the drinks were and Connor handed her his credit card. "Keep the tab open?" she asked.

Connor nodded, then Karen asked Pauli, "You nervous?"

"Uhuh, but mostly excited. Want to do this!"

A very little bit later, the music ended. The girl, Janet, picked up her couple pieces of clothing and stepped off the front of the upside-down box. She never had taken off her panties.

The six of us were all watching Pauli to see what she'd do. Her face got a little red, then she pushed back her chair and stood, taking the couple steps over to the stage.

Like I've said before, I've written several chapters with strip club scenes before, but this was going to be a first to actually be there. It wasn't going to be my wife, but still... After last weekend and today (well, technically yesterday) I felt close to Pauli and watching her was going to be pretty damned thrilling! Connor's stomach had to be doing flip-flops and I couldn't even begin to imagine what must have been going on in Pauli's pretty head.

There's one intermediate step along the front of the 'box' and when Pauli stepped up on it, the chatter that had been going on constantly in the room stopped to complete quiet, momentarily. Obviously, people had begun to realize that they were going to be treated to a new girl.

Pauli made that last step up, turned facing us and began a dance. Music started - stripper music I guess, but I'm not particularly familiar with what constitutes 'stripper music'. She swiveled her hips, like she would if she had a hula hoop around her waist, except slower, sultry, her fingers toying with the hem of her skirt - pulling it up a bit, letting it drop back, over and over, a little higher each time.

Then her hands outlined the bottom of her braless boobs, pulling her top a little tighter over them to show them off.

I glanced over at Karen, a strange look on her face, watching Pauli, and doing almost the same thing she was with her hands and her boobs, pulling her blouse a little tighter over them.

The crowd in the club had started a little chant, 'Take it off, take it off,' getting louder by the second it seemed. Our table joined in the chant, even Kelli.

Pauli turned around, her back to us, leaned forward and lifted her skirt just briefly, showing off her sexy, bare butt cheeks, no hint of any panties, getting a loud cheer from the crowd.

In spite of having come three times within the last couple hours, I was getting hard all over again watching Pauli. She turned back facing us, a sexy smile on her face and began to pull her top up to the bottom of her tits, showing off her tight tummy and ribcage, then let it fall back down again. The chant had changed to 'Tits, tits, tits.' We were having fun, too, egging her on, along with the rest of the crowd. Pauli turned away again, teasing, pulling the front of her top up all the way to her chinny chin chin while she was faced away and we couldn't see, her head twisting, looking back toward us, a sultry smile on her face.

She started to turn back with her top still pulled up, then just before we'd be able to see her, let it drop back down again.

I looked over at Karen, taking a deep breath at what I saw. She was twisting in her seat, pinching her nipples through her sheer top. I couldn't stop myself, rubbing my hard cock through my pants, wishing I'd worn something thinner. Alyssa's arms were wrapped around herself just under her small tits so that she was pushing them together and out, obviously turned on by her friend as well. Kelli was being a lady, sitting quietly but with rapt attention to Pauli on the stage. The guys at our table were fidgeting, probably rubbing themselves under the table much as I was.

When I looked back at Pauli, she had her top pulled up to the bottom of her tits again, inching it higher, still twisting, gyrating her waist, more like she was simulating making love. This time, her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open, head weaving back and forth. Her left hand went under her top, cupping a breast, her other hand pushing her top higher, ever so slowly, revealing the swell of her boob, then right to the bottom of her nipple, holding it there for just a moment... before letting it drop again, her hand that had been cupping a tit, pulled out as well.

She turned away again, her back to us, and, in one swift motion, lifted her top up over her head, dropping it on the floor. God, Connor had to be out of his mind!

I looked at Karen again, a button was undone, her hand underneath her blouse. The 'mood brownies' were doing their job. Well, Pauli, on the stage, was influencing a little, too.

Pauli turned back around, an arm covering her now bare chest. She looked at Karen, at least that's where she appeared to be looking, when she dropped her arm. There was a roar in the room when Pauli, dressed only in her short, flowery skirt, stepped off the stage to our table and took Karen's hand.

I was holding my breath, watching Karen, wondering what was happening. Pauli pulled, Karen stood... and followed her back up onto the stage! I sat, my mouth agape, my Karen! My wife! Partner and accountants executive at JHP Media, on a stripper stage?

Hell, I know I said that as a fantasy, how just a little while earlier I'd been disappointed when she said no, but still... at this instant, I realized... some things are meant to be just that - a fantasy!

My heart started beating, pounding a hole in my chest, my mind went nearly blank, it was hard to catch my breath. As much as I'd written about it, the real thing was... damn - real!

I know there was a buzz in the room, maybe even at our table, but I had no idea what it was. All my senses were attuned to my wife on that stage with Pauli. Those seconds of Karen's steps up that stage seemed like an eternity, a slow-motion combination of horror and ecstasy of a lifetime. What was she going to do?

Pauli leaned into my wife and they kissed. It wasn't a peck, either. It was a full-blown, open-mouth lover's kiss... on a stage with half-naked Pauli, in front of all those hundreds of people. At least in that instant, it seemed like hundreds. I had a brief thought back to Karen's note - was that just a few hours earlier? Her reference to dipping her toe in the 'lady pond'. Hell, I hoped she didn't drown in that pond!

I couldn't take my eyes away, watching Pauli's hands around Karen's waist, rubbing her body, moving her hands to the bottom button on Karen's blouse - undoing it, moving to the next, continuing their kiss. I watched Pauli's fingers, moving from one button to the next, my heart rate going up with every button.

And then... and then, the very top button was undone... the last one. Pauli pulled back, stepped slightly away from Karen... and pushed it her blouse off Karen's shoulders, down her arms, until it puddled on the floor. And Karen, my wife, was standing topless on the stage, her nipples swollen, pointy.

The noise in the room was louder, but still, I had no idea if they were words or just noise. I was transfixed on my wife standing in front of Pauli, topless, her breasts bare and exposed, doing nothing to cover up.

My cock was steel-rod-hard all over again, in spite of the three orgasms from earlier.

Pauli leaned over... and wrapped her mouth around Karen's right nipple. I heard a loud moan, sounded like Karen. Could even have been me!

God, I was hard! What was happening was simply beyond belief. Karen's head was thrown back, eyes closed, her mouth gaped open and audibly groaning, twenty-something sets of eyes watching Pauli sucking my wife's tit into her mouth. Karen's fingers were entangled in Pauli's long, brown hair, pulling her mouth tighter to her.

Then Pauli switched to Karen's other tit, her first nipple, wet, long and distended, her own naked tits pressed against Karen. Hands roamed bodies, stroking, caressing.

My heart was beating out of my chest, the roar in the room totally unintelligible.

Pauli pulled her mouth off Karen's boob, looked her in the eyes and reached around her waist, slowly lowering the zipper in the back of Karen's leather skirt. When it was down, I saw her mouth moving, no sound, saying something to Karen.

Time seemed to stand still as Karen's thumbs hooked over the top of her skirt and started to push down. And down. And down. I glanced up briefly at Karen's eyes, open and looking straight into Pauli's. Then back down at her hands, still pushing, down over her bare hips. There were no panties.

How long it had been, I had no idea. And then, Karen's short, sexy leather skirt fell to the floor. My wife stood on stage in nothing, except her high heels and sheer, red stockings with lacy tops about six inches below the apex of her legs.

The room erupted in noise. That's all it was to me, noise. My wife was literally naked on a stage, not just in front of two other couples like earlier tonight, but a roomful of strangers. Then it hit me, it had been Pauli who had wanted to strip, but my wife was the only one naked - her tits bare, her pussy bare. The stockings and heels only added to the atmosphere, making her even more sultry.

I was so fuckin' hard!

Karen and Pauli both continued moving their bodies. Again, I couldn't hear the words, but at least this time I could read Karen's lips, "Your turn," she said.

Pauli turned toward us, began gyrating her hips and slowly pushed her skirt down, leaving her pink, lace panties. I glanced at Connor, he was watching her just as intently as I had been Karen earlier. Karen stepped behind, hooked her fingers in Pauli's panties and pushed them down, briefly moving her hand around front and pausing over her mound, then continuing her push down until they fell to the floor.

Pauli was standing, facing us, naked. She moved her legs apart another six-inches or so and Karen moved her hand back up between Pauli's legs. Two fingers parted her pussy lips and pressed inside her. Pauli took a sharp breath and pushed her legs apart just a little more, her hand over Karen's. That vision of Nate's fingers inside Karen went through my mind, but this was in front of a room of strangers.

Karen pressed her fingers deep inside Pauli, held them there, moving them how she likes me to do to her. I never would have expected to see Karen's fingers inside another woman, much less in front off a crowd of strangers!

After maybe thirty or so seconds, she pulled her fingers out and moved them to Pauli's mouth, letting her suck them in and lick her own juices off them.

It was almost like they'd pre-planned it, but I know they hadn't. Both, at the same time, with no apparent communication, stepped down the little step off the stage, over to Alyssa and each took one of her hands.

Alyssa's face turned white. She sucked in her breath, looked at her husband, Nate, who was smiling and mouthing the word 'go'. She looked around, fear and excitement on her face, and stood, hesitantly following the two naked women over to the step up the stage. It seemed that every muscle in her body was shaking, almost like she wouldn't have been able to stand if Pauli and Karen weren't holding her hands, supporting her.

They managed to get her up on the stage and turned around, facing us. The look of fear on Alyssa's face had only grown. Karen whispered something in her ear, making a small smile appear. Karen moved behind and Pauli kneeled in front and just off to the side of her.

Karen whispered in Alyssa's ear one more time, no idea what was said, and she nodded, that look of fear and excitement stark on her face. Then I think what had been said became clear as Karen started to lift Alyssa's tank top and Pauli unsnapped her denim Daisy Duke shorts.

Karen lifted and when Alyssa's tank top was to the bottom of her breasts, she hesitated. This time I heard her, "You sure?" I couldn't hear over the crowd noise but saw Alyssa's lips form a 'yes,' along with another nod, her eyes closed, her body shuddering. Karen continued lifting, baring her small breasts and sexy, inflamed nipples. Alyssa raised her arms, releasing the last vestige of her top.

I glanced briefly at Nate, eyes wide and breathing little short gasps, watching his pretty, tall, lithesome young wife being disrobed. I knew the feeling he was going through, having just gone through it myself a few minutes earlier.

At the same time as Karen was lifting Alyssa's top off her, Pauli had unsnapped and unzipped her shorts, then waited until her top was off before starting to pull them down. The roar in the room only grew louder, so damned different than when we'd gotten there.

Alyssa was looking down at herself, watching Pauli pull her shorts down. She had on the same tiny, pink panties as earlier. Pauli pushed the shorts all the way down her legs and Alyssa stepped out of them, then Pauli looked up at Alyssa's face, getting another tiny nod and pulled down her panties, revealing her baby-smooth, bare pussy.

Karen stepped around to Alyssa's side, leaned in, prompting her to turn her head and began kissing her, open mouths, tongues passing to the other, and Karen's hand on Alyssa's breast, rolling her nipple between two fingers.

At the same time, Pauli, still on her knees, moved around front of Alyssa, pushed her legs apart, one over her shoulder and pressed her mouth against Alyssa's pussy.

I think I've mentioned it before, but damn, I was fuckin' hard! Not to even mention my wife's tongue in Alyssa's mouth... at that very instant.

Pauli's arms were around Alyssa's butt, pulling her into her mouth. The roar in the room had quieted, watching. Then... Alyssa pulled back from Karen and a loud groan emanated through the room. Her body changed, her face turned white, she began shuddering... in short, Alyssa was having a huge orgasm right there on the stage in front of all of us.

I don't know how long it went on but seemed forever. I never even thought to look toward Nate to see how he was reacting to his wife having a very public, naked orgasm.

It was finally over and Pauli stood back up, Alyssa's legs still spread apart showing us all her swollen pussy. Both Pauli and Karen helped her stand, their arms around her waist and looking out toward their audience. I couldn't help but snap a picture. I don't know, maybe someday I'll even post it on my profile. Kinda doubt it, though, not sure that the girls would appreciate it. But then, maybe they would? Don't even ask, though, because without permission from all three girls and their guys, I'm not sharing it.

Wow, this night turned out different than I thought it would. A simple dinner with friends? Right!

Pasties, remember her, our waitress? After the girls had dressed and we were getting ready to leave, she stopped at our table and told us that there would be no charge for either the drinks or the cover charge for any of us, that our girls had put on the best show she'd ever seen and her manager was comping us for all of it.

Alyssa was still too shaky to speak, but the rest of us told her to thank him very much.

I don't even remember how we decided who sat where on the way home, but I was in the back with Karen and Pauli, Karen in the middle. Alyssa, Nate and Connor were in the middle row.

"I'm so horny, you're gonna fuck me hard when we get home!" Karen told me.

Yeah, I was all for it! I wanted my wife... and badly! "Can you drive a little faster?" I yelled up at Kelli.

I don't remember much of anything from that ride home, except I did discover just how damned wet my wife's pussy was. And I think at one point, Karen and Pauli took up where they'd left off on the stage.

Right after we pulled off the freeway onto Hwy 395 in Kennewick, I heard Karen and Connor trying to talk Kelli into getting her husband and coming back to our house after she dropped us off, "You have any fantasies?" Pauli asked her, "like being on the bottom of a sixty-nine with a hot guy?"

"Yeah," Connor added, "you're cool, Kelli, love to have you come back... and I bet your husband would have a lot of fun with one of these horny girls."

She had to have been turned on after that little stint in that strip club... and the trip home with all the making out with horny guys and girls in the back seats.

"Yeah, Kell, tell us about your husband," Pauli asked her, her voice dripping with sultriness.

Kelli laughed, "I don't think so, but if you want to know about him, he's six-four, two-forty, works in television..."

"Oooh, a TV star, he's mine, closest to my age, I get him" my wife spoke out, obviously listening very intently to this conversation. "I wanna fuck him!"