Dinner Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,612 Followers

My sweet wife was full of surprises.

"Bring him... my wife wants your husband, I want that sixty-nine," was that my voice I just heard?

She looked in her rearview mirror. "You people serious?" she asked.

"Hell yes," Connor practically shouted. I repeated the same sentiment.

The closer we got to home, the more anxious I was to do something with Karen. Something, hell! Fuck! That's what I wanted to do with my wife. Not Pauli, not Alyssa, but Karen. And then, that little thing with Kelli. Maybe?

"You ever do anything like that?" Pauli asked her

Kelli laughed, but sounding a lot more nervous than she had before. "You kidding?" she asked, "NOT!"

That conversation with her was just serving to inflame my inferno even more. This whole situation was so damned unreal. It was like something that I'd never have even dreamed of in one of my stories.

Having just watched Pauli and Karen, then Alyssa in that 'dance' club had left me really, really wishing that what I'd written about there being a hotel in Umatilla had been real. It was a long half-hour home.

When we did get to the house, finally, we all unloaded and I gave Kelli a tip of a hundred dollars since we didn't have to spend anything at the strip club, and she had been pretty darned accommodating. Nate and Connor gave her a nice tip, too. Of course, the biggest 'tip' I asked her was, "Please bring your husband and come back."

Karen was almost to the door by the time my conversation with Kelli was over. I hurried to catch up with her and as soon as we were inside, it was like we were horny teenagers about to lose our virginity after the prom, except better. A lot better. Neither of us was paying any attention to the other couples - they knew where the bedrooms or whatever they wanted were. And I assumed after that club, they were just as much in a rush as Karen and me.

I pushed my pants and shorts down, not even getting them off my feet and picked Karen up, wrapping her legs around my waist, her back against the front door and her skirt pushed up out of the way. God, I needed my wife! I was inside her hot, slippery cunt and we both groaned. She felt so friggin' good! But with the emotional excitement after that night...

Then she pushed me away, panting, trying to say something, "I... I... want..."

She pushed me away, unwrapping her legs from around my waist, pushed her skirt off, tore some of the buttons on her blouse trying to get it off.

After getting them off so she was down to the stockings and heels again... god, the vision from that stage went through my mind again.

Karen flipped the living room light on. We had closed the living room blinds earlier, because... well, privacy seemed like it would be a good thing for our little game. But now, Karen opened them, just a few feet, and leaned against the window facing outside, her naked body in full view, legs spread wide.

"Fuck me... fuck me!"

I know what she was doing, her fantasy she'd told me, how she'd suggested I write that last sex scene between Robert and Ginger, 'but, not here,' she'd said, 'not in our house.'

"But, you said... not here!"

"I know... changed my mind... now... fuck me!"

Who the hell was I to argue?

So we fucked. If I've been harder, I don't know when. My cock was inside her in one thrust. She was soaked, I was so fuckin' horny, probably the most primal, hard fuck Karen and I have ever had, her pressing her naked body against that window. Earlier tonight, last week and everything in-between paled in comparison. The vision of Karen on that upside-down box for a stage, Pauli sucking on her tits... kissing Alyssa... drove me on... and I'm sure, Karen, too.

Of course, being exposed in our window like Robert and Ginger in the story didn't calm things, either. Too bad it was two-thirty in the morning with no traffic, no pedestrians and no park across the street. But just the idea of fucking being so exposed was enough.

Not that either of us needed any more enticement. God, that was the hardest, most violent orgasm ever! Karen's pussy had never been hotter than it was then. And it was my... fourth time that night. That was another first. If not for that little fact, one thrust and I'd have been done. As it was, we fucked for several minutes, knowing that if there had been anyone going past, they would have seen my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. Our climax built with every thrust, Karen pushing back with every one. Then... God! Makes me shudder all over again, just writing it. Always before, just story, but this time... writing about the real sex, it was night and day!

As we were almost passed out on the living room floor right in front of our window, Karen started giggling.

"I can't believe we did that!" she stammered out.

"What?" There had been so many that night, "the window?"

She was giggling so hard she could barely talk, "That... everything... after dinner... " Then she rolled her eyes, "That club... oh God!"

"It was the hottest thing ever... you regret it?"

Her giggle spell was over so she could talk, "Hell no! Let's do it again... you and me next time."

"Yeah!" Brilliant statement, Robert, just brilliant. But I wasn't gonna complain if she meant it.

We struggled to our feet, I slipped my shorts back on, then we went looking for our guests. I still felt a little uncomfortable wandering around totally naked with other people in the house. Karen didn't seem to mind her nudity. We found Connor and Alyssa in our bedroom, Alyssa on her hands and knees on the bed, Connor behind her. We watched a little bit, then checked the guest room. There was the other couple, Nate and Pauli, Nate on his back and Pauli riding up and down on him.

With all the sex we'd had that night, this was Pauli's first time. Nate was a bigger man than either me or Connor and from what we'd seen earlier, his dick matched his size... and Pauli was taking full advantage. The way she had her hands on his chest and was sliding up and down on him, she was using every inch.

ooOoo

While we were watching, headlights in the driveway lit up the house. Karen and I looked at each other in surprise, "She did it?" Karen said, obviously surprised that Kelli had actually come back.

She started giggling again, looking down at her naked body with a trail of my cum down her inner thigh, onto her stockings. "What'll he think if I answer the door like this?" barely getting it out in-between the giggles.

That made me smile, too, "He'll think he's gone to heaven... do it," I told her.

We waited until the knock on our door, then a quick glance at each other and Karen stepped to the door, opening it wide, standing in front of a total stranger, in our house, totally stark naked. Well, still wearing the stockings and heels, but the bare tits and shaved pussy still qualified as naked.

The stranger, a big man, nice looking, like Kelli had described, stood in the doorway, his mouth gaped open, eyes wide, and total silence, until, "Karen?" I heard him say, in a shocked voice.

What? How'd he know my wife's name? Well, Kelli might have told him, but this wasn't like that. This was he knew her, was shocked out of his skull to see her. I stepped in the room, saw my wife's white face with an equally shocked look. What the hell?

"John?" she whispered. She started to look frantically around, "I... I didn't know," as she suddenly seemed to remember she was naked and tried to cover herself with her arms

"We'll go... come on, hon, we need to go," the guy said to Kelli.

"No... no... please don't... come in." John, obviously his name, and Kelli stood in the doorway, "Please," Karen implored, "come on in..." she repeated, her voice regaining some of her familiar confidence.

Kelli looked as confused as I must have looked. Obviously, Karen and 'John' knew each other, and like me, Kelli didn't know anything about it. And this... umm... situation, was a bit awkward. A bit? I almost laughed. From the looks on both their faces, it was more than just 'a bit' awkward. Although, Karen's face had at least resumed some of its color.

John and Kelli finally stepped through the door and Karen pointed toward the couch, asking them to sit. Then she found the blouse she'd discarded earlier and slipped it back on, holding it closed with one hand. Not that it hid much, as sheer as it was, but I guess it made her feel a little less self-conscious.

Karen took my hand and led me to the couch, next to Kelli, while she sat on the couch's arm next to me, her legs held tight together, then looked at me, saying, "I guess maybe you... and Kelli are a bit confused?" Yeah, a bit of an understatement! Kelli nodded as well, that look of confusion still on her face.

She directed her next comment toward Kelli. "I'm... the accounts executive at JHP Media," as if that explained everything. Apparently, it did to Kelli as her eyes opened wide and her hand went over her mouth, much like Karen often does when something shocks her. But it didn't explain anything to me.

"THAT Karen?" Kelli squeaked out.

Karen nodded, then to me, "John's our videographer... what, almost four months now, John?" Then continuing her explanation to me, "John and I work together all the time," then back toward Kelli, "when you said your husband was six-four and worked in television, I didn't even think to make that connection, but you pretty much described our videographer. It's just..."

"Yeah," John broke in, "maybe more than one guy my size working with television in the Tri-Cities?"

"Uh-huh," Karen answered, "and I guess at the time my brain wasn't functioning so good."

"Other things on your mind?" Kelli said with a laugh.

"Sooo... what now?" I asked. "You guys work together. I assume this would be a little awkward?"

Karen was fidgeting with her blouse, trying to hold it together, but somehow, it didn't seem like she was trying very hard. "John?" she was questioning him, then looked toward me again, "I never mentioned John to you because I was afraid you might be jealous... but I've always liked him... even... had a kind of a crush on him..."

Two weeks ago, I would have been jealous as hell.

John explained to his wife, "Remember, Kell, I mentioned the cute Karen at work... that I thought was flirting with me?" Then he explained to us, "Kelli's never been jealous when I mentioned a pretty girl... 'long as you don't touch', she's always said."

"Well, maybe a little jealous," she admitted, "guess I was sort of complimented that a younger, pretty girl was flirting with my husband." She smiled, "especially when it made him so much more amorous."

"Kell...this prob'ly isn't a good idea. You guys can go if you think you should..." Karen said, glancing back and forth between all three of us, "but I don't want you to," she added, pulling her blouse a little tighter over her breasts, knowing full well what it was doing, "unless you think it would cause problems," directed at John.

All during this conversation, the muted noises of sex from the bedrooms were filtering into the living room.

John looked at his wife, "Hon? We can go... prob'ly should."

We waited for Kelli. All was up to her. She hesitated for what seemed like a long time, then said, "Maybe... just this once... we could... bend the 'no touching' rule... a little?" looking at her husband. Then to Karen and me, "That offer of a sixty-nine still on the table?"

John smiled, "I'm good," he said, looking Karen up and down like a kid about to dig into his first birthday cake.

Karen got up off the arm of the couch, shrugged her blouse off one more time and went to John, offering him her hand. She led him over to the dining chair that Alyssa and I had used earlier, what seemed like an eternity ago. She sat down on his lap, facing him, and began to unbutton his shirt. "Guess touching's okay, John?" she said.

Like I said, two weeks ago, I'd probably have been out of my mind with jealousy.

But that was then, this is now, not two weeks ago. Kelli and I locked eyes and leaned into each other, our lips meeting. Her lips softened, melding to mine, and I felt her tongue probing. I let her lead the intensity of the kiss, enjoying every second, especially when she began to unbutton her blouse and led my hand to cup her satiny bra while she continued to undo buttons.

I should probably mention that Kelli had changed from what she'd worn as our Uber driver. When we met her in her van, she was wearing a sweatshirt and pants; comfortable, but maybe feeling just a little out of place when she went in the strip club. She'd changed to a pretty button-down blouse and skirt to just above her knees. Not particularly sexy, but very pretty. She'd also combed her hair out from the earlier ponytail and added makeup and a little lipstick. She wasn't a model by any means but was a very attractive forty-something woman.

Once again, it was hard to believe it was actually me... my hand reaching underneath Kelli's bra to cup her bare breast. This kind of thing just... doesn't happen to normal, ordinary guys like me!

Kelli groaned into my mouth, then pulled her lips back just a little, "No one but John has ever touched me... ever," then her lips were back on mine.

Those words made me groan as well, and incredibly, I felt myself getting hard again. For the FIFTH time!

We kissed, me pushing Kelli's blouse off her shoulders and she worked her arms out, then breathlessly whispered to me, "My bra... unclip it."

I tried, fumbling with the clip with one hand and gave up, reaching around her with the other hand as well, finally getting it undone.

Struggling with it, I got a glimpse of John and my wife, Karen naked and straddling John's lap, his shirt off but pants still on. She was leaning back, John's lips wrapped around one of her tits. Like I said, two weeks earlier, that scene would have had me completely in shock. A lot has happened in those two weeks!

I didn't want to be outdone, not that I would have needed any encouragement, anyway. I kissed down Kelli's chest to her breast and tickled it with my tongue and lips, all around her nipple, sucking right at the edge of her areola.

Kelli was groaning, whimpering, trying to push my mouth over that last half-inch to her nipple. Instead, I licked my tongue across her chest to her other areola, doing the same all over again. But this time, I couldn't stop myself and, after just a few seconds, sucked her nipple in my mouth, getting a loud squeal from her.

I sucked her nipple, her breast filled my mouth and switched once again back to her other. Kelli was groaning, pulling at my hair and probably could have pulled it all out with me barely noticing. Apparently, her nipples didn't lack for sensitivity. Karen and John could just as well have been in a different galaxy, from both of us.

I kissed down her tummy, swirling my tongue around her belly-button, then lower... and lower, Kelli's pelvis squirming and humping underneath me. At the top of her skirt, I hesitated and she lifted her hips off the couch so that I could pull it and her panties down and off.

When I hesitated the little bit to pull my own shorts down, I saw my wife and John again, John naked and Karen on his lap, most likely his cock inside her, especially from the way he was groaning.

But I had my own agenda, fulfilling the deal with Kelli. I turned around, straddling her head with my legs, one leg on the couch, the other on the floor. Likewise, when I lowered my mouth to Kelli's pussy, she threw a leg thrown over the back of the couch, the other on the floor.

We touched at the same time. I felt Kelli's warm mouth wrapping around the head of my cock at nearly the same instant as my tongue first probed the crevice inside her pussy lips.

Kelli clamped down on my cock and I felt the vibrations of the moan coming from her.

I can't even think the last time I was in this position with Karen. It was a reminder of how much I loved it, the feeling of a warm mouth sucking me in and simultaneously, the taste of sexy, horny woman.

Almost instantly, Kelli's body began shuddering and her pussy flooded. She released my cock out of her mouth and began a series of long, loud groans, her hips bucking. I bore into her, finding her clit and sucked hard, eliciting a loud wail. What a fuckin' turn-on, making this woman come like she was!

She calmed down and we fucked each other with our mouths . I spent time just kissing inside Kelli's pussy, running my tongue up and down, occasionally sucking her clit between my lips, the vibrations of her moans never letting up.

I was hard and when that fantastic feeling started growing inside my groin, I pressed my mouth and tongue into Kelli for a moment, then heard myself say, "Kelli... want to... fuck you."

She let my cock slip out of her mouth, along with a loud groan, "I'm sorry... I can't, just... can't." Then her mouth wrapped around me again, sucking hard.

"Ahhh, going to come," trying to pull out of her mouth.

Then her arms wrapped around my butt, pulling me down tighter and I felt her mouth all the way to the base of my cock for the first time.

I madly reciprocated, feeling the orgasm growing inside me, but wanting to satisfy Kelli as well. My mouth ground into her pussy and I sucked hard on her little clit.

Kelli's body began to shudder once again and her pussy squeezed around my mouth when the first spurt of cum exploded out my cock deep into her throat. I meant to pull out of her mouth, but I was totally lost with the incredible feeling of her sucking and spasming at the same time.

When it finally had subsided and there was a degree of normalcy again, I could turn my head and watch my wife and John. At some point, they'd moved to the floor, John behind her, fucking hard and long. Karen kept shouting, "Harder, John!"

Kelli had been afraid to fuck a different person. I hoped she wasn't going to be angry that her husband was doing exactly that with my wife.

When I looked around, I realized that both other couples, now 'friends with benefits' were standing, watching my Karen and John. If either was aware of the audience, they were enjoying.

I only hoped that 'next time' Kelli would go all the way. And I had no doubt that there would be a next time.

And then my wife began screaming... and not from pain.

robertl
robertl
1,612 Followers