Dinner Conversation

Story Info
Wife invites husband to dinner.
4.7k words
3.99
47.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DINNER CONVERSATION

My wife had arranged to meet me for dinner at our club downtown. We both worked in the city and usually got home late so we would occasionally meet at a club we belonged to for dinner. The occasion was special, our twenty-fifth wedding anniversary. Our youngest child had just finished college, we were both enjoying successful careers but the flame of passion that we had once shared had diminished and was in danger of going out. We loved each other, but had been consumed with raising kids and our careers for years. It was nice of her to arrange for us to meet for dinner. I didn't expect anything special. I brought a bouquet of flowers for her.

She was already there when I arrived. She had reserved a table in a semi-private room. When I walked in, I immediately noticed what she was wearing. She wore a tight skirt that stopped a few inches above her knees, showing off her wonderful legs. There was a slit on the side of the skirt which exposed even more of one leg. I could see the slight hint of a nipple under her white blouse and thin bra. She wore a ladies business jacket that she had left open so I could see her cleavage. Her blouse was unbuttoned to the top of her bra. And she wore a gold necklace with a diamond that hung in the cleft between her breasts. Her hair was pulled back and I could see her gold earrings bracketing her lovely face. As I followed her into the small dining room away from the main area, I admired her ass under the tight skirt. I noticed that other men were watching her as she walked by. She is not the young thing I married, but she still excites me when she just wears a normal outfit. She wore stockings and nice pair of high heels. I was in my business suit with a dress shirt and tie.

We were seated at a table for two against the side wall. There was a similar table, with a couple seated, along the wall and two tables in the middle of the room. There were four businessmen at one table and two couples at the other. They were all dining on their main course by the time we were seated.

She gave me a kiss before we sat. As I pulled out her chair for her to sit, her skirt opened and rode up, giving me and the men at the adjacent table a view of even more of her legs. She leaned forward a bit which exposed more of her cleavage as well. She removed her business jacket as did I. She sat on one side of the table, facing me. Her breasts were pushing out into her white blouse. She reached out and I held her hand as the waiter told us of the specials and we looked at the menu. The flowers I had given her were on the table beside her.

My wife ordered a shrimp cocktail for us to share and I chose a bottle of white wine to go with the fish that we both ordered as a main course. We talked a bit and I was enchanted by her wonderful voice and her sensuous lips. As she breathed, her chest swelled and the top of her breasts moved. I love looking into her eyes which are bright and beautiful.

She led the conversation to back when we met and were first dating. "Do you remember the first time you made love to me?" she asked.

"On the bed in my dorm room. It was Saturday night and my roommate had gone home for the weekend. I stripped you and then you let me do it." I remembered the sight of her naked body as I laid on top of her. Her nipples were erect. Her flat stomach was moving as she prepared for me to enter her for the first time. Her dark brown pussy was at the top of her wonderful, muscled thighs. It felt so good when I slid my cock into her warm pussy. I've never stopped marveling at how good it feels to be inside her.

She said, "I wanted you so badly. You were too much of a gentleman."

I had been patient, not wanting to push her to do anything she was not sure she wanted. "You made me wait. My cock would be so hard after spending the weekend with you and not getting any relief."

She continued, "I liked teasing you and sending you home with your prick hard. I was always sure you would come back."

I said, "The poor thing would ache from what you did to me."

She said, "Once I let you fuck me, you never stopped. We fucked like rabbits."

I said, "You never seemed to mind." We had made love multiple times each night.

She said, "I wanted it as much as you, but I could play hard to get and control you, you poor thing."

I remembered, "You took me to a motel and fucked me all night long for my birthday. It's the best present I ever had."

While she was talking, she unbuttoned another button on her blouse, exposing the top of her lacy bra and her heaving breasts. The pendant of her necklace moved on the swell of her breasts. She put her foot on my crotch and found my prick in my pants. She nudged it and found that I had an erection. She said, "I like it that I can still give you a hard-on."

The shrimp cocktail came and we paused while the young waiter put it on the table. He had a nice view of my wife's chest. One of the men at the nearby table was noticing her too, but she didn't care. Her attention was focused on me.

My wife licked her lips seductively as she put a shrimp in her mouth and licked it. Her tongue played with the shrimp and looked into my eyes. She bit the shrimp and transmitted her sexuality in a way that still excited me. She could make me want to take her to bed with the simplest actions. She took a celery stalk and put it in her mouth. She licked and sucked on it like it was a cock.

She continued to rub her foot against my cock and said, "Get it out."

I looked around the room and most of the other guests were occupied in their meals and conversations. There was a long tablecloth on the table, so I could get my cock out without it being noticed. I unzipped and pulled my dick out. My wife used her foot to stroke me and down while she slowly ate her shrimp cocktail. She rubbed my cock with her stocking covered foot in time with her sucking on each shrimp. The guy at the next table could probably see what she was doing.

She looked at me and spread the opening of her blouse, revealing more of her wonderful cleavage. I love my wife's tits, and she knows it. She continued with her stocking-covered foot in my crotch and pushed against my dick. I liked the feeling of her nylon on my cock. I told her to be careful or I would come. She licked her lips when I said that. She told me to wait and I would be rewarded.

She got up and went to the ladies' room, taking her purse. I tried to calm down and drank some wine. I was self-conscious with my dick out, so I put it away. The couple behind us had finished eating and left.

My wife returned and I immediately noticed that she had removed her bra and apparently put it in her purse. Her breasts jiggled under the white blouse. I noticed the men at the next table watching her. She was sexy as hell. She sat down and when she adjusted her chair, her one leg was exposed to within a few inches of her pussy. When she unbuttoned another button on her blouse, she was nearly falling out of it. She opened her blouse and gave me a peek at her breast. I could also see the outline of her deep pink nipples through her blouse. The white material was thin and it aroused her nipples when it rubbed against them. The diamond necklace moved suggestively atop the smooth skin of her cleavage. She put her foot into my crotch again and was disappointed to find that I had put my cock away. I got it back out and felt her bare foot rubbing me. She had removed her stockings in addition to her bra. I wondered if she had removed her panties.

She took one of the flowers I had brought her and rubbed it on her breasts. Then she held it out under my nose for me to sniff. The erotic smell of her perfume combined with the scent of the flowers. I loved the way she smelled and the taste of her sensuous lips.

Our dinner came. The young man who was the waiter got another nice view of my wife's breasts. She presented ample cleavage and her nipples and her areolas could be seen through her blouse and could be seen when she leaned a certain way. She made no attempt to cover herself, tantalizing me by exhibiting herself as the young man finished serving our dinner.

When he walked away, she looked at him and said to me, "He looks like a nice young man. I wonder what he'd be like in bed?"

I had never heard her talk like that and was further surprised when she asked me, "Have you ever been unfaithful to me?" I hadn't and told her so.

As we ate our dinners, she continued, "I remember the time you were fooling with my little sister."

I nodded and smiled. I had kissed her sister and felt her up a little one New Year's Eve. She had nice little titties that I rolled in my fingers. My wife had watched me and nearly tore my clothes off when we were alone a few minutes later.

She asked me, "Did you ever fuck that pretty little twit of a secretary you had?"

A secretary who had worked for me at one time was a hot little thing. She was tempting, but I managed to resist the temptation. I answered, "She was a hottie and I probably could have fucked her, but I didn't."

"Why not?"

I said, "Because I was married to you and I didn't want to get fired for fooling around in the office."

She asked, "Which was it, being faithful or afraid of being caught?"

She smiled and played with the chain on her necklace to draw my attention to her breasts. She unbuttoned another button from the bottom, leaving just one button closed on her blouse. With her hard nipples, she was driving me to distraction. She was barely covered by the thin white blouse. I could see her dark pink areolas and her sharp little nipples poking through the material.

I asked her, "What about you? Have you ever cheated on me?"

She giggled and said, "Wouldn't you like to know."

I persisted, "What about your boss, that guy Clark something?"

She said, "He got a little, but I never fucked him."

"What did he do?"

Her foot rubbed against my cock, feeling how hard I was getting with the discussion we were having. "He had my blouse off and sucked on my tits at one Christmas party and I played with his cock a little. He came in my hand which settled him down. Otherwise, he was going to try to fuck me."

She pulled my leg up and took off one of my shoes and then pulled the sock over my foot. She put my foot into her crotch and I could feel the hair on her obviously bare pussy. I groaned as I ran my toes through her curly bush. I hoped the tablecloth was long enough to cover our activities. My wife didn't seem to care. She was totally focused on turning-me-on.

She licked her lips and told me of another situation. "Your buddy Wiley took my top off in the pool at one of our parties and he was playing with my tits while you were talking with other people. I remember trying to get your attention so you could watch. Your wife was getting groped and you were oblivious." She was making me harder.

The two couples at one of the tables had departed. Leaving the four businessmen. Now two of them had noticed my wife's unbuttoned blouse. She looked at one of them, then at me and licked her lips. When the men finished their dinner and got up to leave, she leaned back in her chair so her chest was clearly displayed. Only one button held her breasts in and with the thin material, she was effectively topless. I was amazed at how daring she was being and how turned-on I was.

She continued to taunt me, "Your father used to like to look down my shirt. A few times I went without a bra and let him see my tits. Did you know that her felt me up once when he was drunk and we were in your back-yard?"

I asked "Really?" and she just laughed. I hadn't known about that. "What did he do?"

"He had his hand inside my blouse on my bare tit. I let him do it, then told him I would tell you if he didn't behave. He was embarrassed and apologized. I told him it would be his and my secret."

She went on, "The closest I came to cheating on you was with our old neighbor Mike. We would flirt and I flashed my tits at him a couple of times. He invited me over for a drink one time when you were out of town and his wife was working late. I knew what he wanted. I could've fucked him and you'd have never known. I told him no. He kept trying to get me in bed for a long time before he moved away." I remembered the neighbor, but hadn't realized that he had come onto my wife that much.

She pulled my foot into her crotch again and I wiggled my toes against the soft petals of her pussy. She moved against my foot, arousing herself further.

We were eating, but were focused on each other, not our meals.

I remembered, "There was that time you were riding in the car, pretending to be asleep with your feet up on the dash. You had taken-off your panties and were giving a show to the truck drivers we passed."

"You took your time passing them so they could see your wife's cunt. I remember how you fucked me when we got home that night." She was right about that. Her legs were spread, giving a full show to the lucky truck drivers. I don't know why, but it excited both of us when I would expose her for others to see or make love in some daring location where we might be discovered.

Then she changed the topic and said, "You never asked about women. I went to bed once with my friend Connie."

I hadn't thought about that possibility and was surprised when she said it. "What did you do?"

She sucked her finger into her mouth and said. "We ate each other. You know I like to have my pussy sucked. She licked my cunt and I came on her face." She continued, "I had never eaten another woman and wanted to try it."

I nodded and asked, "Did you like it?

She continued, "It was gross. I like being eaten, but didn't enjoy eating her cunt at all. But she knew how to eat pussy and was almost as good as you are."

I said, "You have the sweetest tasting pussy. I'll bet your friend couldn't get enough of it."

She said, "Connie still wants to do it again, but I've resisted."

"Maybe I could watch." I suggested.

She smiled in a way to indicate that it might happen. She asked, "Is my pussy sweeter than other pussies?"

I admitted, "I've never tasted anyone else's pussy, but I can't imagine any pussy tasting any better."

She laughed.

She looked at me and I saw she was wiggling in her seat. Now, she was taking off her skirt. We were the only ones left in the room, but I was still amazed at how daring she was being. She had unzipped the skirt and raised up to slide it under her bottom, then she pulled it down her legs to the floor. She handed it to me on the end of her foot. She was naked below the waist and only wore her blouse with one button closed. Her hair was still in place and her face looked radiant, framed by her earrings and the necklace that drew attention to her tits. She still looked dignified from her neck up, but was essentially naked below. I lifted my foot and felt along her naked thighs and rubbed my toes in her pussy. She pulled my foot into her crotch and I could feel her wetness and the heat coming from her excited cunt.

She took another flower and took it below the table, rubbing it on her pussy. She held it out for me to take and sniff her wonderful scent.

The young waiter came back in. I wondered if he could tell that my wife was sitting in front of him nearly naked. She had her chair close to the table, but I think her bare thigh was visible below the hem of her blouse even with the table cloth. The young man removed most of our dishes from the table and returned to show us the dessert tray. He was clearly enjoying the view down my wife's blouse and was trying to hide his interest. I noticed that there seemed to be a bulge in the front of his pants. My wife noticed it too and looked at him then me to let me know she knew what she was doing to the poor guy. I ordered a slice of lemon pie for dessert.

After the waiter had left, she said, "Take your pants off." I couldn't do that and not be seen. She persisted. "So, what if the kid sees you. He's seen most of me already."

I was still reluctant. She insisted, "Take off your pants. You are always keen for me to be naked in daring places, so it's your turn to strip for me."

I looked around the dimly lit room. I did it. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I pulled up my ankle and took them off, placing them on the chair beside me. My shoes were on the floor. "Your underwear too." She insisted. She was insistent and I complied with her wishes.

I lifted up and slid my boxers down my legs. She pulled my foot up with hers and took my shorts from my foot. "Give me your pants." She said.

I passed them to her under the table and she set them on the floor beside her chair. "Happy?" I asked.

She smiled at me and put her foot against my cock again. She was rubbing up and down and I was losing what self-control I had left. I slid down in my chair a bit to give her full access to my aching prick and my balls. I was consumed by lust at this point. Her toes nuzzled against my balls and pushed into my prick.

When the young man came with the dessert I asked for the bill. I signed and wrote our club number on the slip and handed him a fifty-dollar bill and said, "Close and lock the door on your way out." He smiled, said "Yes sir." and left.

My wife's foot continued to play with my cock. She swirled her tongue around her lips and smiled at me with that look she has when she wants to get fucked. She unbuttoned the last button on her blouse and let it fall open. She pulled the blouse back on her shoulders, exposing her pretty tits. Her breasts were heaving and she was clearly sexually excited. I watched the necklace move up and down as her breasts heaved with her breathing. She was excited, sitting before me nearly naked. I could not believe how daring she was. She took another flower and rubbed it all over her chest, smiling at me and licking her lips while she did it. I remembered a few times when she had taken my dare and run around the outside of our house naked and when she stripped down on a nude beach in Greece. She had never done anything like this though.

She looked at me and said, "Fuck me."

She was beautiful sitting there naked with her perfect makeup on her pretty ace and her jewelry. I said, "Okay let's go home."

She said, "Not at home. Fuck me right here, right now." She was serious. She moved off her chair, stood and walked toward me. Her blouse fell off her shoulders onto the floor. I could see her nude body and was overwhelmed by my passion for her. She was completely naked in a public place and didn't care. As she moved toward me, I watched her legs move and her breasts sway. That necklace was swaying over her beautiful breasts with her hard, dark pink nipples. I stood and put my arms around her and kissed her. Our tongues tangled and I pushed my cock against her belly. She pushed her pussy onto my bare leg. She pulled my tie off. I still wore my dress shirt, but was naked below the waist with an aching hard cock pushing into her flesh, wanting to be inside her.

I lifted her onto the table and aimed my stiff prick at her vagina. Her pussy was wet and warm and my prick had no trouble finding its way into her. I felt the tightness of her pussy around my prick. She wrapped her legs around me and gasped at the feeling of me finally being inside her. She had been teasing both of us and now we vigorously fucked on the table-top. I put my face into her breasts and sucked on the nipples I had been admiring all evening. The diamond pendant was resting on her pink breast as I sucked on her nipples. A glass fell to the floor and broke. I hoped the noise didn't draw attention to us. I wondered if they had a closed-circuit TV and whether the entire staff was watching me take my wife right there in the restaurant. But I didn't care who saw us.

My cock moved smoothly in my wife's cunt. I had been inside her more times than I could ever count, and it always felt wonderful. I never tired of feeling her grip me with her internal muscles and try to squeeze the cum from my cock. She pulled her knees back so I had a better view and full access to push my cock into her as deeply as I could. Seeing her naked body beneath me as I made love to her increased my desire to have her completely. I held out long enough to feel her have a powerful orgasm. When I came, her body spasmed a few times and she gasped as she continued to come. Her eyes rolled back in her head and then she closed them, savoring the feel of my cum spirting into her and the culmination of her efforts to seduce me. I began to recover from my entire body being focused on coming inside my wonderful lover. I kissed for a long moment.

12