Dinner Conversation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the aftermath of one of our most intense sessions ever, I looked at her lying on the table and was overwhelmed by the love and passion I had for this sexy, wonderful woman. I couldn't imagine any man being luckier. She was totally naked and there for me and only me.

It took a moment for us to calm down and stand up. She kissed me again and said, "Happy anniversary."

I thanked her and told her I loved her. She asked, "Should I get dressed or do you want another round?"

"Let's go home, before we get arrested."

She said, "Take me home, I'm going to fuck your brains out." It sounded like a good idea to me.

I left another fifty on the table. We dressed, she put my underpants in her purse. My exhausted dick was dangled inside my pants. She put her blouse and skirt back on and covered herself with her suit jacket. She had trouble getting her shoes on her bare feet. She took a cloth napkin and used it to wipe the semen from her pussy. She put the napkin in her jacket pocket rather than leaving it for someone to find. Her wonderful breasts were jiggling under her white blouse as we walked to the door. We hurried to the elevator. I nodded to our waiter. I imagine the story of our evening was already getting around among the staff.

I walked her to her car in the parking garage. She looked around and saw we were alone. She surprised me again when she took off her suit jacket. She unbuttoned and removed her blouse and gave it to me. Then she gave me her skirt. She put her suit jacket on and got in her car, naked under the jacket. "Take my clothes home for me and follow me closely in case a cop stops me. I'm going to speed on the way home. I can't wait to get home and fuck you again."

My car was parked a level higher. She waited for me and I followed her as we drove home in two cars. On the way, I pulled up beside her and she showed me her bare breasts. Knowing she was driving nearly naked revived my prick. She smiled and sped off. Was she really trying to get stopped by a police officer? I hesitated to keep up with her and contemplated seeing her stopped by the police and having them discover her nudity. Fortunately, she did not get stopped.

When we pulled into our garage, she got out naked. She came to my car and leaned in to kiss me. "Fuck me." She demanded. I followed her into the kitchen. We started to make love with me pushing her against the kitchen cabinets. I carried her into the living room and we dropped down onto a fur rug that we frequently used for this purpose in the living room. My cock was inside her. She was lying on her back with her arms crossed behind her head. I looked down at her beautiful breasts with that necklace. She had undone her hair and it was spread out on her neck and the floor behind her. After a few minutes, she rolled me off of her without us decoupling and got on top. She leaned over me and rubbed her tits and the diamond necklace on my face. She put one nipple in my mouth for me to suck, then did the same with the other one. Rocking back and forth on my hard prick was making her come. She moved to put her feet on the ground to sit on her haunches with her cunt impaled on my cock. She moved up and down, driving herself down on my cock.

"I wanted you so badly tonight." She panted and she started to come again. "You need to take one of your pills so you can stay hard all night for me."

I shot another wad of semen into her then we moved to the bedroom, where we made love until noon the next day. We both called in sick. We weren't sick, we were exhausted.

I know she is thinking about what we can do next. I get an erection just thinking about her.

12