Dinner Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Stephanie was finished, we all stood and pounded the floor as a show of applause.

Taking her bow, Lady Stephanie left the stage while Jack climbed up with a bottle of water and proceeded to look over the wounds on Kelly. I had to give it to Stephanie. She really was good. Between the belt and riding crop she had managed to inflict some serious pain while not breaking her skin. There was definitely going to be some bruising later but no scaring. A very good showing. I turned to Percy and said just low enough so he along to hear. "Alright Percy. Top that or it's you and me afterwards. I expect her to orgasm at least once more before I take the stage. Two would be better."

I didn't think it was possible but he managed to go even paler.

I guess this would be the time for me to give you the rest of the history between myself and Percival or as he's known in these parts, Christian. I used to know him as Percival Archibald Scroggins. Yeah, with a name like that I would have change it as well. Percy was one of those people who had delusions of grandeur, a legend in his own mind. He thought people should line up and follow him just because of who he was. He was nothing more than a typical bully and braggart with the same mental inferiority they all seemed to possess. Trying to prove to the world they are better and tougher than anyone else by showing the world just how small you are. He was doing a good job of pulling it off until I ran into him one evening at a local lounge I'd been known to frequent. It seems he was telling anyone who would listen this story about how he had taught me all I know about women but would never be as good as he was. Only problem is Percy didn't expect me to be standing behind him at the time. Spinning him around, I forced him to repeat it to my face. One look at my face and he started stammering about how he was only joking.

Because of my success as a trainer, I had developed an unfortunate reputation around the vanilla world of being a bit of a ladies man due to having a couple of very attractive women as early clients. What polite society didn't know was the nature of my real business.

Now normally, I would just blow off the whole experience since I had already caused him to public retract his statement and go on with my life. But Percy had managed to piss me off by claiming he taught me everything I knew when it came to picking up 'whores' as he called them. I just couldn't let that rest and became determined to bring him down, hard and fast. I'm not proud of myself over the way I acted during the incident but watching him literally piss his pants in front of a crowd of people did have a very satisfying feel to it.

I would have moved on with my life and forgotten the entire incident with the hope he had learned a valuable lesson but he, I guess due to his pride, wouldn't leave it alone and brought my little sister into our little drama. My little sister was born with a rare genetic defect causing her to suffer with both physical and mental birth defects. While her body may have been twisted and her mental abilities impaired, her heart more than made up for any lack in the other areas. She was a shining beacon of light in a dark and damaged world.

Her entire life, I don't think she ever once met a stranger and almost everyone loved her who gave her the chance to get to know her. Everyone save one. Percival Scroggins. He and a couple of his dumber than dirt, dipshit friends started harassing her almost daily. Names like retard and elephant man were just a couple I later learned about. My sister didn't understand why they were calling her those names and of course she took it personally. But the most vicious attacks came when they told her she needed to kill herself because not even her family loved her. The timing couldn't have been worse as I had had to leave town for several weeks due to business. Percy somehow had learned I was going to be gone and took full advantage of it. He then told her I went away because I was ashamed to have anyone know she was my sister.

I didn't find out until two days before I came back home but the damage had been done. My sweet loving and caring sister had quit her job and her health failed quickly. The people she worked for tried to find out why she had quit but she just told them she was ugly and knew they didn't want her around. When they called our parents, who in turned called me, I was on the first plane home I could get. By the time I got home and found out what had happened, it was medically and emotionally too late to save her. A few weeks later we held her funeral. Two weeks before my sister died, my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer. Almost a month to the day after we laid my sister in the ground my father had a stroke. I laid all this at the feet of Percival Scroggins. I made a very public promise to him that if the opportunity presented itself, I would make sure he felt the same level of pain he had caused my little sister to feel. He moved away in the middle of the night never to be seen again.

Until tonight. Tonight, my sister's memory would be avenged.

As Percy stood up and walked to the table to select his instrument for punishment, I walked over and spoke to Jack. He informed me that while Stephanie had indeed done some damage on Kelly but nothing which was life threatening or would leave a scar. We both looked back a Percy as he picked up the flogger with shaky hands. I told Jack to grab the camera and bring it over so Kelly and I could have a 'private' conversation.

Once he was back with the camera and had started recording, I started in on Kelly again. "Well, my pet. I must say that was quite the show just a few minutes ago. Who knew you was a squirter. I can still smell it in the air. Can't you?" I didn't give her time to answer. "And now we have Percival... Oh I'm sorry. I mean now we have 'Master Christian' next in line. You do know that I knew him before he became Master Christian, right." I said laughing. "Now, we get to see just how much of that book he actually took to heart. Did he make you sign a contract as well?" I asked laughing lightly. "He did say he was going to make you orgasm at least twice. This will be such an interesting challenge. Who will win and who will fail? Oh, I do love a good game. But sadly, that's not why I came up here though. No, I just came up to see if there was anything you would like to say before we turned you over to 'Christian'. No? Oh well. But do remember when he asks you questions you still have to address him as Master."

I left after that knowing full well, she would have a hardest time placing Christian in the role of Master now more than ever before. I was still curious as to what the relationship was between them. Employer/employee? Master/slave? Villain/Henchman? Hopefully Percy wouldn't wimp out.

As Percy stepped up on the stage, I reminded him again he had better show me something or I would step in and make sure both of them felt the sting of my strokes.

As much as I wanted to destroy Percy, I had to remind myself that Debby was the victim here. She needed my support more than I needed revenge. My sister would not have approved of placing her needs before another. With my sister everyone else came first. Choking on the words, "Master Christian. It is time for round two. Are you ready to begin?"

Slowly, almost reluctantly, he nodded his head.

"What is your instrument of punishment?"

"I chose the flogger."

"Once Kelly kisses the item you may begin. The stage is yours." And with that I sat down.

Percy was pathetic. For all his bluster and pomp, when stripped away and forced to reveal himself he was nothing more than a sad excuse of a human being.

The first three strokes were pathetic. Both Lady Hilda and Lady Scorch looked on in bewilderment at the poor showing.

I made sure Percy heard me stand up as he readied his fourth stroke. You could smell the fear coursing through his veins. It filled the entire room with its stench. The look in my eyes relayed the only message Percy needed to understand. One more weak stroke and I was taking over. The message was received loud and clear as fear powered stroke number four making it land with a solid crack across Kelly's lower ass and upper thighs.

What followed was all the confirmation any of us needed. Kelly started screaming and yelling at Percy. Suddenly everything came out. While Debby was the one who had been the victim, she was just the unfortunate bystander. The real target was Lady Stephanie or her house to be more precise. Kelly proceeded to tell us she was hired by Percy to come on staff and create as much chaos as possible forcing the doors closed. It seemed he, in all his bluster, was again unable to measure up. He was in financial trouble and some of the clientele and houses whose accounts he had access to had started to notice small amounts of money disappearing. Questions were starting to be asked and with the start of a new house his funds were beginning to dry up quickly.

I didn't wait any longer and started toward the stage. Percy took that moment to draw back and try to swing the flogger at me. What he failed to notice was Stan, the lead bouncer, had also been approaching the stage but from the other side and caught the flogger in his right hand as it was drown back. Percy unable to make the swing turned to see why. He was met with Stan's left cross catching him squarely on the cheek and glancing across his nose. Percy hit the ground and curled up in a ball while wailing about his broken nose and begging not to be hit again. I just looked at Stan and told his to hang him from the chains. Then told Percy if he gave Stan or any of the bouncers any trouble, we still had a number of anal plugs handy. I think once they were able to stand him up, he practically ran to position himself under the chains to avoid any chance of us following through on the threat. Now all we had to do was decide how to proceed with both Kelly and Percy.

I shared with those who hadn't heard the story the first time of how I know Percy and his real name. A quiet unsettled feeling came over the room. Both ladies, Hilda and Scorch, had questions and even more were sure to follow but honestly, I think they were having trouble processing the initial revelation of Percy being a fraud and thief. This had become too big for something like us to handle. It was beginning to look like we needed to call in the police. I was ready to wash my hands of all of this and take my wife and head back home. To my astonishment my wife told me not until I finished what I had started.

I looked at her in bewilderment. What did I have left to complete?

She informed me that for fifteen years of our marriage I had not been honest with her. She was going to see the real me or this marriage was over. She wanted to see me prove this claim that I used to be some big time Dominant who trained women. She said she'd read the fairy tale, now she wanted to see the reality. The reality which had been sleeping next to her in bed.

I just shook my head but she went on. "What happened to Debby demands justice. She still hasn't received justice yet." my wife explained. "Now show me."

Lady Stephanie stepped up as well. "You did promise to mentor me on running this house and we need a permanent Dom. We can consider how you deal with Kelly as an audition as well."

"Don't look at me, I'm just the stud." Jack piped up.

"Fine." I grumbled and walked up to Kelly who was still cussing and demanding to be released. "So, you wish to go to prison with Percy then? Say the word and we cut you loose and turn all this over to the police." She shut up immediately.

"W... Wait. I helped you get Christian." She stammered.

"No. What you did was spout off after your boss whipped you for real. I call that nothing more than revenge. Not the balancing of the scales of justice. What is your answer? Prison or punishment?"

A tear started to roll down Kelly's cheek. She was defeated and she knew it. The decision had to be made but she didn't want to give words to it. "Please, let me go. I promise to never come around again. I'll even try and make it up to Debby if you'll let me."

"By my count you still have fifty minutes to go. What is your answer. Punishment or mercy and prison?"

The tears started flowing freely now. Crocodile tears. "You had several chances to come clean and failed to take them. Make your decision before we do it for you." I demanded.

"Punishment." Kelly cried out softly but still loud enough it was recorded on camera.

"Kelly has chosen to continue with the punishment. Percy still had fifty minutes left. Normally I would ask if someone else would like to step in to finish the second set but I made a promise to Percy. Since he did not finish, I would finish for him while he is forced to watch. But to be fair I believe Percy is over dressed and needs to be fitted with the proper accessories.

"Lady Stephanie, would you be so kind as to make Percy more presentable. I'm thinking a small cock cage and ball clamps to start. That is if you can find his balls." I added wickedly.

Lady Stephanie had two subs undress Percy from the waist down leaving him exposed for all the world to see. Once they finished, she along with the help of Lady Scorch, fitted Percy with the most, evil looking cock cage I had ever seen. I didn't train men but still knew the accessories used for training them, but I had never seen anything like what I was looking at here. The part which fitted over his penis (His wasn't big enough to even be called a dick) consisted of three rings which fit over the crown. Attached to it were three wires which connected to a sleeve filled with sharp pointed studs which secured around his scrotum. If he was able to get hard the wires would be drawn tight and drag the sharp point across his ball sack. If Percy was as big as he claimed it's very likely the sleeve would castrate him. My luck though I doubt the sleeve would move enough to even tickle him.

Once Percy was completed, I stepped back up onto the stage. "I will continue to use the flogger since it was already started." Turning to Kelly I slipped deep into my sadist side. "You have felt how the riding crop and belt feel. Now you are going to experience what the flogger feels like by someone who knows how to wield it. Oh, I'm going to love this."

Dropping as far into my sadist side as I dare, I said, "Let this punishment begin."

Whack. The first stroke landed squarely across the meaty part of her right ass cheek. I rained down the second blow on the opposite side almost immediately not giving her time to prepare for it. I delayed the third blow since I knew she would be expecting it. This one landed on the lower part of her left cheek and upper thigh. The same area Percy had hit with force.

She flinched when the blow landed revealing a sensitive area I was going to exploit later. "Come on Princess, I think it's time to see just how far we can make you go into your submissive side." I barked out. "I'm expecting better than this out of a sadist." My next blow landed on the same spot on her right cheek as the first blow I had delivered. I didn't want her to try and guess when or where I would strike her. The next landed on the lower cheek where it connected to her upper thigh on the right side. Once again, she flinched. Sensitive area number two for me to exploit. I didn't have the heart to tell her but by the time I was finished her entire backside was going to be a sensitive area. "Come, come slut. Don't tell me you are feeling it already?" I teased as I ran my hand over both cheeks. "Why we've only just begun."

Whack. This strike landed squarely on her upper left thigh. This was as far down as I was going to strike but I wasn't about to tell her this. My strikes in a smaller more concentrated area meant the intensity of the pain was increased. Already her skin was starting to develop a rosy glow to it. Sadly, I didn't think she was going to survive this.

Sucking in a lung full of air she screamed out in pain.

"Oh, my little pet. If you could only see just how much your ass is starting to glow. I can feel the heat radiating off of it already." Then I reached down and inspected her crotch. She was drying up. Pity.

I walked over the table and picked up two small Ben-Wa balls and walked back to Kelly. "Do you know what these are Kitten? They're called Ben-Wa balls. They are used to help lazy sluts like yourself exercise their Kegel muscles. You place them in your cunt and you hold them in there while you try and go about your daily activities without dropping them. They come in different sizes and weights. These here are the small starter sizes. I do after all want to give you a fighting chance." Reaching down between her legs I started playing with Kelly's pussy and clit. I needed her wet and excited before I shoved both balls in.

"Oh Kelly, I do believe you are getting turned on. I can feel you getting wetter by the second. Can you smell that? That's the aroma of your pussy as it's getting aroused. My finger is sliding in so easily now. I bet a dirty little whore like you would just love to lick my finger clean. Tell me Kelly, would you like to lick me finger clean of your pussy juices?" I pulled my finger out of her pussy and strummed her clit causing her to gasp.

"Speak up slut. I asked you a question. Would you like to lick my finger clean of your pussy juices?"

"Y...Y... Yes Master." she stuttered out.

"Oh, such a dirty little slut. Stick out your tongue."

She did and I put my finger along the tip of her tongue. I knew she wasn't broken yet and would try something. She didn't disappoint me. She had her head pulled back ever so slightly with her tongue barely sticking out. She thought I would be stupid enough to allow her to try and bite my finger off. What a silly little slut. I moved my finger away just as she bit down hard.

Whack. Whack. Whack. The next three blows came in quick succession not giving her time to think. The first two on the upper cheek of both the left and right side. The third blow I sent upward straight into her crotch.

The cry that radiated out from Kelly was almost enough to send me over the edge. The thrill, the control, the power I possessed at that moment. I wanted so much to make sure she lasted longer. She needed to last longer. This was no longer about her punishment. This was now about me holding back long enough so she was able to endure it.

Tears were pouring out of Kelly now. I wasn't sure if she could form words right now but I didn't care.

"Oh, my pet. I am so proud of you." I told her as I stoked her tender red marks gently. "You are doing so well. Usually about half of the people I stroke have yelled out the safe word by now. You are doing so well. Just ten more minutes to go. Do you want to continue?" I asked at the same time shoving the Ben-Wa balls inside her. "If those balls fall out before I tell you they can, I will add five more strokes straight to your cunt. Think about it my pet. Five additional strokes to your pussy. How many times do you think I can make you come by slapping that slutty cunt of yours?"

With tears still pouring out, she cried out "No prison. I can't go to prison."

Kelly had given me just the ammunition I needed to keep her playing. It was time for a change so I walked back over to the table and discarded the flogger and picked up a thin bamboo switch. I gave it a couple of test swings as I walked back to Kelly letting her hear it cut through the air. Screaming out "no" as she heard it was music to my ears and I proceeded to dance around her. Like a conductor wielding his baton I began to play Kelly as my instrument. Her cries to this point had been tame. Now her fear was amped up all the way. It was a pity I was only going to finish out her last ten minutes with this.