Dinner Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening to the music in my head I proceeded to go to work.

"Kelly, you will kiss the cane. I am so proud of you though. You have handled the flogger, you had enough fight left in you to tried to bite my finger, and you are still holding those wonderful balls in your pussy. Can't you just feel the muscles straining and tightening? You are such a good little slut. I think it's time for a reward. I think you ought to be allowed to orgasm now. You are so wet. I know you want to. Let me help you." I walked back over to the table still swinging the cane rod and grabbed the Hitachi vibrating wand. Yes, I know I'm a bastard. I love it so. With the wand in one hand and the rod in the other I went to work. I put the wand on its medium setting and placed it against her clit causing her cry and moan at the same time. Just as her moaning started to rise, I brought the rod down across both of her cheeks at the same time.

Oh, the scream she let out. I immediately put the wand back against her clit and leaned in. "Count my pet. Count." She had no clue where she was. She was lost in subspace now. It was time to pull her back ever so gently. I needed her there but not completely yet. She needed to finish this set. I pulled the wand away and turned it off. "What is the count my pet?"

With tears streaming down her face, she cried out, "One."

"So very, very good. I am so proud of you. I bet you want to come so hard now, don't you? But you're all confused. How can you want to orgasm while at the same time experience all this pain? Oh, my little precious one. That is the magic I'm working on you. I'm going to make to scream in both orgasm and pain before we are done. I will make you feel sooo good you will be begging me to bringing you to these heights again and again. No other person will satisfy you like I do tonight."

Tucking the wand under my arm I reached down between her legs again and stroked her pussy as a lover would. "I can imagine you are just begging for a nice big fat cock to fill your pussy up, aren't you? To have a man fill you up and possess you like the submissive little slut you are. I can almost hear you begging me to allow you to come. Would you like me to allow you to come? Would you like to reach the peak of another orgasm my dirty little slut?"

"Yes, please Master." She cried out as tears poured down her face.

I now owned her. Taking a step back I brought the rod down across the bottom of her right ass cheek where it connected with her thigh. She cried out in agony but I had the wand ready and set it on high as I laid it against her clit. Her cries of pain then went even higher as the wand made contact. I just let her cries wash over me. My symphony was just finishing its overture and about to explore the opening stanzas. "Count my pet? If you can make it for two more after this one, I will let you come and you can release the balls. Just two more my precious."

"T... T....Two." She was finally able to stammer out.

She was so close to coming. I pulled the wand away and turned it down to its lowest setting. Barely a vibration but by now I could have placed my hand on her clit and she would have thought my pulse rate was enough. She needed just a little more push and it was time to see if I had read her right. Walking back to the table I grabbed the smallest anal plug and lubed it up as quickly as I could and walked back and teased her with it, slowly fucking her ass with it until I felt she was ready to hold it in. "Oh, my wonderful slut. Just how full you must feel right now. Two Ben-Wa balls in your pussy, an anal plug in your ass and now the wand lightly teasing your clit." I brought the rod down in a downward stroke just grazing the slope of her ass. The sting was excruciating. I pulled the wand off her clit and pressed it against the plug in her ass for just a sec. She was ready.

"What's the count my dirty little cunt? Tell me and I'll let you cum."

Kelly's eyes were crazed. She would never make it to the end but she would never use her safe word either. I had taken her to the extremes of her mental limits. One more stroke and she was going to orgasm on the rod alone.

"I... I... I don't know." She cried out.

"Come for me my cunt!" I scream as I brought the rod down one final time hitting her on her sensitive spot just blow both ass cheeks.

It was too much for her as she screamed and gushed at the same time. Both balls dropped to the floor with a thud but my most pressing concern was Kelly. Her scream stopped suddenly and she went limp.

"Jack, get up here now." I yelled.

Jack jumped up as did Stan and they both rushed to the stage. I checked Kelly's breathing first then felt for a pulse. Both were strong so I relaxed and told them to wait as I took the plug out of Kelly's ass. Once it was out, she was safe to unshackle and lay on the ground. She had just passed out from the pain and orgasm. And what an orgasm it was.

Once Kelly was untied Stan carried her to the bed where My wife and Debby had been sitting and laid her out on it. Only after Kelly was laid out did I risk looking at my wife not sure what to expect I would see when we looked into each other's eyes. Fear of just how sadistic I was? Anger for playing with Kelly's pussy? Confusion over who her husband was? In the end it didn't really matter. She was my wife and if she wanted to remain as my wife the decision was hers alone.

Slowly after everyone had settled down from the initial shock of Kelly passing out did the stomping start. My wife was surprisingly the first to start but it was quickly picked up by all the others.

This went on for a couple of minutes until I told them to stop. Debby was busy whispering to my wife while the Ladies: Stephanie, Hilda and Scorch, were conferring with Jack who had a big smile on his face and shrugged a couple of times. Finally, Tammy, my wife came up to me and held me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her for fear if I let go, I would fall over and sleep for a week. I was still on my high but would be crashing back to earth soon enough after all the endorphins and adrenaline burned out. This was a dangerous drug I was on. So easy to become addicted to it. I felt Tammy pull back a little and was disappointed until I saw her grab Debby and pull her into our hug. I was now even more confused until Tammy told me my next task was going to be to train both her and Debby.

I was sure my hearing had been affected by all the stomping until she repeated it again. There was going to be some serious discussions later but she had informed me the decision was already made and I needed to just accept it. This was going to be a very interesting arrangement soon.