Dinner for Three Ch. 09

Story Info
Lavinia, Arthur and Cassy finally have sex.
1.9k words
4.6
2.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

Cassy walked languidly towards us. As I imagined, she was eager to suck Arthur's cock after the whole scene I had made.

Without further ado, she sat down on the floor in front of him and pulled his cock to herself. I gave in, of course. I wanted her to enjoy it as much as I did. She started sucking hard. Running her tongue all over that member and swallowing it whole, leaving it dripping with saliva. She sucked the big red head, while stroking his cock with her hand, also touching her fingers to his perineum. She knew how to give a blowjob! Arthur groaned and spasmed with arousal. He looked at her sucking, looked at me next to him and couldn't believe what was happening.

It was then that Cassy took her eyes off him and turned to me, gesturing with her head. I understood exactly what she wanted.

We both started sucking Arthur's cock. We took turns licking the body and sucking the head. He was delirious. At one point, our tongues touched and touched the head of his cock. A shock went through our bodies. We left the blowjob behind and kissed. She pulled me to herself, pressing me against her body, and slid her tongue into my mouth. We kissed, still tasting Arthur's cock in our mouths. It was soooo tasty and sexy!

Kissing eagerly, we undressed each other. Our hands searching and getting to know each other's bodies. Cassy laid me down on the floor and positioned herself on top of me. She caressed my breasts tenderly and lustfully. Then she reached down and sucked one nipple, then the other. She ran her tongue in circles over my nipples and then nibbled on them. I felt the weight of her body on mine and her soft skin on mine. A shiver ran up my spine.

Then she rested her hips on mine. I felt the hairs of her pussy lightly scratching mine. With one precise movement, she made her clit touch mine and drove me crazy. Her clit was bigger than mine, sticking out of her pussy. Mine was almost hidden. Even so, she deftly made us meet in the exact spot... Waves of horniness emanated from my pussy and took over my being.

Cassy moved her hips rubbing her crotch against mine while she kissed my mouth, my breasts, and my neck. Sometimes I felt her nibbling my neck and then licking my ear. I couldn't handle my arousal. I wanted to explode. I moaned loudly, gasped, screamed mute.

By the skill with which she moved her hips in my pussy I realized that I couldn't be her first woman. She certainly already had experience. She made up and down and then circular movements with her hips so that she kept rubbing her clit against mine. I could feel that the wetness from her pussy was dripping into mine. That there was a wet zone between us. We were dripping. Our pussies were pulsating with lust. She moaned and I moaned back, feeling her all tangled up in me.

I turned to Arthur and he still had a fascinated expression on his face. His eyes were fixed on both of us, and that hard cock in front of him. He simply could not take his eyes off us. He noticed our bouncing tits and our pussies touching. But he seemed to pay special attention to Cassy's ass. I could see my man's lustful gaze on that little ass and pussy rolling around exposed in front of him. I felt that he had to have enormous willpower to hold back and not jump into Cassy all at once.

"Relax, soon you'll get it in," I thought, "But for now, she's only mine."

I took Cassy's hand and brought it up to my pussy. She smiled naughtily at me and reached around to find my clit. She licked my ear and started to masturbate me. I moaned. Loudly this time. She liked this and continued to stroke my clit with enthusiasm. I closed my eyes and felt her middle finger come out of my clit and ram it all the way into me. At that moment, her wet pubic hair brushed against my thighs and her mouth licked my neck while being fucked by her fingers.

And I moaned uncontrollably.

It was as if she was playing me like an instrument. She knew how to put her finger in me to get every sound out. She was the artist, I was her instrument, and my moans were her music.

To make me even hornier, she stopped, looked at me seriously, took her finger out of my pussy, and stuck her tongue out. She closed her eyes and slowly ran her tongue over her finger, showing me that she was savoring my taste. It was as if there was honey on that finger. I shivered again!

She laid down on top of me to kiss me and to rub her pussy against mine. We again went into a rhythmic motion of rubbing our pussies against each other. But this time I decided to explore my friend's body a little more.

With one hand I held her tightly by the back of her neck, kissing her hornily. With the other I went down her back, touching her lightly on the spine, entering between her buttocks until I felt her little ass. When I reached the tiny hole, I began to caress it, with light pressing movements.

She smiled naughtily at me. She was enjoying it!

I took advantage of the fact that her ass was already humid and began to stick the tip of my finger in it... Then a little more... She rolled over and rubbed her hips against mine while we kissed and I penetrated her from behind with my finger... How delicious...

Arthur was delirious seeing my finger disappearing into Cassy's ass and watching as she fucked me...

Seeing him like that, about to explode with a hard-on, I decided it was time to let him join in.

With one movement I got out from under her and then led her to the couch.

I spread Cassy's legs and gazed down at her beautiful, soaking wet, oozing pussy. I looked down at her. I saw that she was eager for my mouth to dive into her. I enjoyed this beautiful scene for a moment. She spread open in front of me, looking naughty with an expression that almost begged for my mouth on her sex. Her big breasts pointing at me... I wanted to cherish that vision in my memory.

I didn't keep her waiting long.

I went between her legs and started licking Cassy's nipples.

She held my hair and moaned as I slid my tongue over those perfect nipples. Perfect firm nipples. She rolled over, as if demanding attention on her pussy.

I knelt in front of her, spread her legs as wide as I could, and started licking the inside of her thighs. She moaned. Loudly. I felt her sex getting closer and closer to my lips. My mouth was salivating. But I took it easy. I only reached her pussy after driving her crazy licking the surroundings.

Finally, I plunged my tongue into that pussy... For the first time in my life, I felt the taste of another woman in my mouth... and how good it was! I stuck my tongue all the way in, then went on to suck her clit.

At that moment Arthur started kissing Cassy. I felt her moans increase. He was fondling her boobs and she was jerking him off.

Finally, all three of us were together!

Arthur kissed Cassy's mouth, ears and neck while I sucked her off. She could hardly stand still! I took advantage of her kissing my husband to stick a finger in her ass while I sucked her. She loved it! I felt her ass twitch against my finger, then relax again and she began to roll over again.

My husband stood up and moved behind me. I got goose bumps as I realized that he knelt behind me and began to blow me.

He stuck his tongue in me; I stuck my tongue in Cassy. She was rolling on my face; I was rolling on his face... He was sticking his tongue in my pussy, then licking my clit... I was sucking Cassy's clit and fucking her in the ass with my finger...

Ah... it was so good!

I noticed that Arthur replaced his mouth with his finger on my clit. Immediately, he showed that his tongue would not stay still and started licking my ass... I went crazy... I blinked my ass in his face several times... I couldn't do anything but feel horny, but Cassy prevented me from stopping blowing her. She held me tightly by the hair and pulled my head against her pussy. She wasn't going to let me stop.

My moans were smothered in that hot pussy as my ass was licked by Arthur. I felt him position himself behind me and, after wetting the head of his cock in my pussy, he penetrated me all at once.

I let out a loud moan, but again suffocated by Cassy's pussy. I was rolling around on all fours being fucked on all fours by Arthur, while sucking Cassy's pussy and fucking her in the ass with my middle finger.

He continued thrusting his cock into my pussy, holding me around the waist and thrusting hard. Fast.

Cassy moaned loudly. Her ass twitched against my finger, her pussy pulsed in my mouth. Her body was writhing with lust.

She was the first to cum! I felt it coming from her pussy and her ass... How wonderful! She pressed my mouth tightly against her pussy, making me feel her cum on my tongue!

Hearing Cassy moan out loud and wriggle like that, Arthur finally came.

First, I felt that thick cock throb, throb, and then, with a loud roar, I felt the jets of cum flow into my vagina... deep inside... I felt the cum flood my pussy. That hot, thick cum...

And... I came too...

After all this fucking, I felt the spasms in my body becoming uncontrollable, I trembled, my legs shook, and I came... I moaned loudly, already released by Cassy. I felt my pussy throbbing, my ass twitching, and a wave of trembling ran through my entire body. My swollen and soaked pussy was dripping with Arthur's cum, and my mouth was filled with Cassy's cum...

I was gasping... trembling... I was coming... and coming... and coming...

I stopped, looked at Cassy and realized that I wanted more.

I pulled my friend off the couch, put her on all fours on the floor and sat down in front of her, switching places with her.

She had held me against her pussy, treated me like her little whore. Now I wanted to repay her. I wanted her to be (for a little while only!) my little whore! To suck me! To give me pleasure on all fours in front of me. I wanted her to feel my husband's cum dripping out of my cum-dripping pussy!

Then I spoke in an commanding tone, like someone addressing a whore, a slut. That was the tone of my arousal at that moment.

"Suck my cum, suck my cum! Lick my cum. Lick my husband's cum off my pussy, go!"

And I spread my legs.

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers