The Seduction of John and Mary Ch. 01

Story Info
Young married couple seduced by 19yo vixen.
3.1k words
4.56
11.5k
26

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
228 Followers

*This story is based on real events.

*I want to thank Pixie Hoffman for taking the time to edit. She is the best!

(John and Mary are a couple that met while they were in college. John runs his own computer systems business and Mary is a nurse who works crazy shifts for good money. They are still trying to have a child, but it seems like John has a low sperm count. He is working with a specialist to see what can be done. But this is a story about how a 19 year old seductress introduces them to sex outside their perfect marriage.)

John was a pitcher on the college baseball team, a virgin until his freshman year; hard to believe, but true. He was a good looking, very fit, 6'1" 195 pounds with black hair, brown eyes, a great smile and sense of humor. His first experience was with a beautiful sophomore redhead that showed him the proverbial ropes. That lasted about a year until she broke his heart. He moved on to two other girls before meeting his future wife, Mary.

Mary was a strait-laced, sexually naïve virgin, the female counterpart to John. She is strikingly beautiful, 5'7", long brunette hair, deep brown eyes, beautiful 35C firm breasts, slim waist and beautiful, shapely legs. She was the entire package who turned heads for both sexes.

John met Mary through a friend on the baseball team and they hit it off instantly. Long story short, they married right out of college. He was 23 and she, 22, still a virgin. Yes, reader, that's right. I guess you don't hear that too often! She was, as they say, the marrying kind.

The first ten years of their marriage sexually was routine, to say the least. Sex was all about making love, pleasing the other unselfishly; no rough sex, no BDSM, no toys. Oral sex was meant to please the other. Neither of them knew if they were experts, but they did give each immense pleasure.

As most marriages will do, sex became a little stale, repetitive, even though both were still as attractive as when they met. There were no children yet, though they are trying up to the present. John took it upon himself to listen to his golf buddies and check out the internet for some sexual stimulation. He was on his own for a while, not telling Mary but, as they made love, would sometimes think about what he had watched in order to make sex more interesting and satisfying.

One day it occurred to him to get Mary involved. He had to break her in slowly. She was still very naïve, and he sensed that she was not as receptive in bed as she once was. John was convinced that it was time to spice things up. One night, he introduced her to straight porn, nothing hardcore but very erotic to say the least. She seemed to enjoy it, and this continued for several months. Talk while watching the videos and during sex afterwards got more and more explicit.

John asked her, "How do you like his cock, babe?"

Mary answered, "It's so big, so hot!"

"Would you suck it?"

"You know I would. I love the way he fucks her. I want you to do me like that! Give me that big cock, John!"

And so it went. Gradually, she showed an admiration for some of the girls in the videos.

"My God, John, she is so beautiful and those breasts!"

"Yeah, babe. They are perfect and those nipples. Look how hard they get."

"So tempting!"

"Imagine what they would feel like on your lips, Mary; gently kissing, flicking your tongue, sucking."

"Oh, God, John! I can't imagine. I want that. I want that so much!"

"Show me what you would do to them."

She brought her lips up to John's neck and pretended to suck on the girl's hard nipples. The fucking became so intense.

"That's right! Just like that, babe! Ohhhhh, fuck!!! Yesssss!!"

"I'm cumming! AAAAHHHHHHH!!! John!! Ohhhhh!"

They both climax, each fulfilling their fantasy.

John then asked her if she wanted to watch lesbian porn. She told him that she had been thinking about asking him, so, of course, the answer was 'yes'. It got to the point where that was all they watched, and she loved it.

"God, they are so beautiful together. So gentle", Mary said as the two lesbians pleasure each other.

She watched as they pleasured each other's breasts and pussy, and her interest grew.

"That is so hot!", Mary whispered, eyes glued to the screen, her hand gently rubbing her now wet pussy.

"Look at the way she knows just what to do, babe."

"Oh yes, John. They are so in touch with each other's feelings. They know just what to do. So erotic and beautiful!"

She began breathing heavily as she watched the other girl move and moan, encouraging her partner: "Yes, just like that! Right there! Oh, please don't stop! Lick it! Oh, God!"

She grabbed John's erect cock and began to slowly stroke it.

"I want you now, babe! Please take me now!"

John climbed on top, kissing her as he slowly inserted the head of his big cock into her wet pussy, teasing it. He leaned down to take in her now hard nipples, sucking and gently biting them as she moved on him.

"Do you like the way she licked her pussy, Mary?"

He slowly thrusted his member in and out.

"Yessss! So hot!"

"Do you want to lick pussy, babe?", he boldly asked."

"Yes! Yes!"

This excited John. Thought of his beautiful wife making love to another girl was his greatest fantasy.

"How would you lick her, babe?"

"I'd kiss all around her pussy, teasing her first, then spread her lips, find her clit...."

"Show me, babe."

Mary began to kiss then lick John's neck as if she were eating pussy. John became so aroused that he felt himself losing control. He couldn't hold back any longer as he felt his cock exploding.

"Ohhhhh! I'm......Ohhhhh!"

" Yessss, baby! Cum for me! Oh yesssss! Cum hard, John!"

John was still hard as a rock and pumped harder as Mary got closer and closer to one of the best orgasms she had ever experienced.

"Oh, John! Oh babe!"

"Do you still want to eat pussy, baby? Tell me!"

"Oh, that looks so good!"

" Tell me. Mary!"

She continued licking his neck, He felt her getting ready and continued driving his still hard cock deep inside her.

"Yes! I want to......Ohhhhhh!....eat pussy!!! Ohhhhhhh, God! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!"

She came harder than she ever had. The two of them embraced, kissed, and fell asleep in each other's arms realizing they had just crossed a bridge they thought they would never dream of crossing just a few short months ago. Sex was never better for the couple.

About six months passed and the two continued spicing up their marriage with lesbian porn from time to time. Mary seemed to be more interested each day in girl on girl, not only in videos as a fantasy, but in real life. But where would she find the perfect girl to play with?

John's business was flourishing, and he had several big clients that made it very profitable for him. One of his major clients was Robert, a wealthy businessman with whom he had become friends. He had a beautiful home, a sexy younger (by 15 years) trophy wife and an incredibly sexy, hot 19 year old daughter. The wife, Ann, early 40's, looked like Kate Beckinsale with nicer breasts. The daughter, Sarah, was drop dead gorgeous, with an incredible body; a 10 out of 10. She had long brown hair, hazel eyes, pouty lips, full, firm breasts, a slim waist, firm ass and perfect legs, and a tease. When she looked at you a certain way, you couldn't help but be attracted to her. She was irresistible and it was with her where the seductions began.

John and Mary had been invited to Robert's home for dinner and cookouts. John noticed that, from time to time, Sarah appeared to be teasing and flirting with him. Nothing overt, just that look that every man knows. And then, one day, the seduction began. He got a message from Ann asking him to come over to check on her daughter's laptop. She told him that there may have been a virus that she inadvertently picked up. Upon his arrival, Ann, dressed in a sexy bikini bathing suit, greeted him at the door. His cock immediately twitches. She told him that Sarah was waiting for him in the den and then headed out to the pool. Sarah greeted him and, to his surprise, she was also wearing a revealing bikini that accentuated her amazing breasts. He sat beside her, cock hard and clearly visible, though he tried to hide the fact. As he opened the laptop and began searching for the supposed virus, he felt her hand on is thigh as she leaned into to him, her right breast pressing against his bicep.

"What seems to be the problem, John?", she said in a soft, sexy voice.

"I'm still searching, Sarah", he answered, eyes taking a peek at those barely covered breast inches from him.

He instinctively sensed what was coming. Her hand suddenly settled on his erect cock. He knew it was wrong, but her bold move aroused him.

"Oh, I don't mean on the computer, I mean in your pants."

She noticed his eyes focused on her tits. She squeezed his swollen member and whispered in his ear. She leaned to the side and took out her tempting breasts.

"Do you like what you see, John?"

"Sarah, we can't do this!"

He closed the laptop, slid his chair back and tried to stand. Her hand returned to his hard cock.

"I won't tell anyone. No one has to know."

"But I will. I have to go, Sarah. I can't do this."

He broke away, she adjusted her top and they separated.

"You can, and you will give in to me. I'm not giving up, John. You will be back."

"I don't think so, Sarah. I'm married and..."

"And she is so beautiful. Why would you cheat on her? Right?"

"Yes."

"You will be back, John. You will think about me when you get home and tonight, if you make love to your hot wife. You will be fucking me, not her."

"Goodbye, Sarah."

He turned around and hurriedly left. When he got to his car, he leaned back, took a few deep breaths, still so hard. Sarah was right. He couldn't get the picture of her amazing, young, firm breasts out of his mind nor the feeling of her hand on his cock. When he arrived home, he quickly unzipped, set his big cock free and stroked, thinking about what had just happened, thinking about those incredible tits that were there for the taking. He had no doubt about the truth of her last words when he felt himself beginning to cum. His load shot up his chest as he leaned back moaning and shouting her name. She had him and he knew it. He wondered if and when he would ever get the chance to finish what she started. And, no, he did not feel safe telling his wife what had occurred. After all, he rationalized, she came on to him and he resisted. Nothing to see here! Sex with Mary that night was intense and the only thing on his mind was the 19 year old seductress' tits and hand on his cock.

The next morning, he awoke conflicted. On one hand he felt guilty, but again rationalized that he resisted. On the other hand, all he thought about is how much he wanted Sarah. How much he wanted to devour those breasts and watch her pull out his hard cock, wondering where that would lead. Over the next two weeks, he pulled himself together and his desire for Sarah, he thought, had subsided. He was only fooling himself.

It was a Tuesday morning when John got a phone call. It was Sarah. His heart rate rose. What did she want? Should he blow her off?

"Hi, John. Just calling to let you know that I actually do have a virus on my laptop. I know you can help and wish you could come over to take care of me, I mean it."

John got the intentional slip up and so did his now erect cock. He knew he should resist but was powerless to do so.

"OK, Sarah. I can come over this afternoon around one o'clock. Is that convenient for you?"

"Oh yes, John. I really appreciate it. Dad is at work and mom is spending the day with a friend, but I can trust you with me alone, can't I, John?"

His cock was rock hard again.

"Of course, Sarah. But it's you I'm worried about. You know what happened last time can't happen again."

He lied to himself.

"Yes, John."

She giggles then whispers.

"See you at one."

He kept trying to tell himself that HE would be in control. The HE would not succumb to her possible advances, yet his hard, throbbing cock signaled complete capitulation.

Before leaving, he got a message from Mary telling him that she was on the road. She would be spending the weekend with her parents opening the family cabin. His thoughts immediately went to the thought of him and the 19 year old taking advantage. He quickly snapped back to reality, jumped into his SUV and drove to meet young seductress.

She greeted him at the door, wearing a low cut halter top and short schoolgirl skirt. His cock twitched. He must keep this professional, took a deep breath and followed her to the office watching her skirt sway as she walks, those amazing long, tanned legs and tight young ass just a few feet away. The thought of reaching out to touch her was so tempting. They sat side by side as he began the process searching for the problem that he knew damn well didn't exist. He knew why she called him, and he knew why he was there. He recalled her last statement to him the last time they got together. Yes, she had him and he was willing, unable to resist.

"Thank you so much for coming, John. Is there anything I can get you? A glass of water, a beer, anything?

"No thank you. I'm fine. Let's get rid of this supposed virus, Sarah", he said with a wry smile.

Like the previous time, she moved closer, breast against his bicep.

"What are you looking for, John?"

"Hard to say."

He looked down at her breasts, so full and firm, rising and falling with her every breath. His eyes lingered a little too long and she noticed. Her nipples were now visible through her top. She ran her fingers over them and looked up at him.

"You want to touch them, don't you John?"

He didn't answer, his eyes still riveted on her beautiful breasts.

Her other hand reached down, settled onto his inner thigh and slowly slid up until finding his hard cock.

"I know why you came here today. I told you that you would be back", she whispered in his ear.

She gently squeezed his swollen member as her other hand pulled down her top. He watched as those firm, full breasts sprung out, waiting for his touch. He didn't hesitate. He quickly closed the laptop and reached out. They were so firm and full. He ran his fingers over her nipples as she slowly unzipped his fly then reached in pulling out his big, hard cock.

"Sit back, John. I want to take care of your hard cock."

She got down on her knees directly in front of him and began slowly stroking him while cupping his balls.

"Mmmmm. You've got a beautiful cut cock. I've never been with a man before. Am I doing it right, John?", she teased as she looked up, his cock in her.

"God, yes!"

"Do you want me to stop, John?"

"No. I...."

"Do you want me to kiss it?"

"Yes!"

She leaned in, licked off the precum that appeared, then kissed the head. Then, without hesitation, she opened that beautiful mouth and took it in. He felt it sliding in as she began to slowly bob up and down on it as her hand expertly stroked the shaft. His cock was so red and shiny. He knew it was not going to take long before he exploded.

"Oh God, Sarah! I'm so close! You are so fucking good! Yes! Just like that...!"

She began to stroke and bob more rapidly. He leaned back in the chair, just moments before climax.

"Ohhhh! I'm going to cum now! Ahhhhhh!!!

Sarah pulled his cock out and watched as his huge load spurts onto the floor.

"That was incredible, John. Did I please you?"

"Sarah, there is no need to ask but yes, yes you did. But..."

"Are you feeling guilty, John? Please don't. No one will know."

"How about your parents?", he asked as he zipped up.

"I'm going to tell you a secret about them, John. My father is 15 years older than my mom. As you know, she is quite beautiful, and he cannot satisfy her."

She hesitated as she pulled her top back over those beautiful breasts.

"And?"

"He enjoys watching her with other men and girls."

"A cuckold?"

"Yes."

"So, your mother is bi?"

"Yes and she actually prefers girls."

Right away his thoughts turned to his wife. If Sarah's mother was bi, there was a possibility that Sarah was also. He had a fleeting thought of his wife with either one since she didn't have the realistic desire to possibly take that step. Fantasy was one thing, but reality and taking that step was another.

"That is almost too much info, Sarah. By the way, there is nothing wrong with this computer, but you knew that, didn't you?"

"I did. It was you that I wanted. Are you disappointed?", she slyly smiled, teasing.

"You know the answer, Sarah, but....."

"There is no 'but'. I'm yours whenever you want me. Beautiful Mary does not need to know, now does she?"

"I don't think so, but..."

"No 'buts', John."

"Understand. I have another call to make. Please don't tell anyone about this."

"You can trust me, John."

He left with both complete satisfaction and a tinge of guilt. He understood then the looks that Sarah's mother had given to both him and Mary the times they were together. Ann was most likely a sexual predator like her daughter. He wondered if she set this whole thing up for Sarah. That will be clear in the next chapter of this story.

Novella23
Novella23
228 Followers