Dinner Interrupted

Story Info
Yuma and Kim have to get Ri under control during dinner.
4.5k words
4.33
6.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were all hanging around the dinner table when Ri decided to test the patients of the two of them and see what level of brat she could be. She clanked her fork purposely down on the edge of her untouched plate of food. She was not hungry for potatoes, she wanted to be used by the two at the end of the table, and she was growing impatient.

"I've told you to knock that off already, I wouldn't like to have to tell you again." Yuma said over the rim of his glass off whiskey, his dark eyes fixed on the curly haired brat at the end of his table.

Ri let a devious smile dance across her face for a split second before she feigns frustration and dropping both her knife and fork loudly on the plate and crossing her arms. The expression on the face of the woman sitting to Yuma's left remained a stoic observance as she brought her glass of white wine to her red painted lips.

Yuma could see that there was no listening coming from Ri so he would have to gain her compliance through other means. He leaned towards Kim and whispered something and although both their eyes never left Ri, it was obvious what was being said. Kim nodded slowly getting up from the table and made her way up the stairs, letting her hand drag along his shoulders as she passed him.

"So, you are just going to be annoying and disobedient tonight I see." Yuma said sipping again, "That's okay, we will fix that."

"I'm just so bored!" Ri whined rolling her eyes.

She was playing the brat as she often did, although never usually this animated. The extra enthusiasm to be punished made Yuma unable to hold back a chuckle.

Kim returned from upstairs with a pair of handcuffs and collar in hand as well as her own collar already secured around her neck. Usually Yuma was the only one allowed to secure the collars but on occasion he would allow Kim to secure her own, she had been his a long time and he took pleasure in having his will done without hesitation and a simple whisper moving them to action. There was a simple hierarchy that they both understood and followed.

Ri was on the bottom of the totem pole, she answered to Kim without question. If Yuma gave permission Kim could have Ri however she wanted. Ri loved to serve and give pleasure and although they both belonged to Yuma, she did enjoy being hers alone from time to time. And whatever control Kim had over Ri's pleasure Yuma enjoyed that over them both.

Kim moved to the end of the table, placing the collar and cuffs next to the untouched plate before moving behind Ri's chair and pulling it out. Finally Ri was getting what she wanted. All the acting up was going to pay off, or at least she hoped. As Kim gestured for her to get down onto her knees Ri could feel herself start to get wet. She knew what position to take and sat back on her knees crossing her hands behind her back at the wrist.

Kim lightly pet the back of her head as she grabbed the collar from the table holding it out open completely with two hands for Yuma's approval. Yuma whipped his mouth as he stood up from his chair and nodded his approval gesturing towards the kneeling Ri. Kim nodded back feeling excited that she was getting permission to do the honors of securing their brat. It was handcuffs first, then collar.

Kim squatted down next to her moving her dark curls to the side as she wrapped the thick leather collar around her slender neck. Pulling it through the loop and securing the belt in the back tight enough to feel but not too tight to squeeze, yet.

Kim stood up giving her hair a light tug as she moved towards Yuma who had stopped to roll up the sleeves on his white button-down shirt. She stood next to him and said satisfied "The little slut is ready for you." She glared down at Ri for agreement and when she received none, she gave the metal leash loop a tug and growled, "Isn't she?"

Ri replies with a simple solitary "Yes" before another tug on her leash compels her to complete her proper response, "Your little fuck slut is ready for you sir and ma'am."

Kim lets out a phrase of appreciation and releases her collar, moving back to Yuma who pulls her into him to kiss him hard. Their lips part as his tongue moves against hers. Despite the feeling of jealousy all Ri can do is wait her turn and squirm against her restraints.

Yuma and Kim break their kiss and she moves back around to squat behind Ri, letting her hands run up the sides of her bunching dress. Feeling the fabric stretched tight over her full, firm breasts. She pauses for a second, giving Ri's nipples a circle and light pinch through the fabric all the while staring up at Yuma.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." Kim whispered, looping her thumbs into the top of Ri's dress, and pulling it down exposing her round chest and erect perfect nipples.

Ri did as she was told regardless of how impatient she was becoming. Kim moved her hands over and around the girl's bare tits, teasing and pinching her nipples before leaving them heaving and wanting more. Her hands had another purpose though and they made quick work towards it. She ran her hands along the front of Yuma's slacks, unzipping them slowly and undoing his belt.

"Keep that pretty little mouth open." She whispered as she reached in and pulled out Yuma's already hard cock.

A small bead of saliva is forming on the end of Ri's eager tongue as Yuma pulls his belt through the loops and holds it firmly in hand. She starts to inch forward on her knees wanting to get closer. But that kind of unsanctioned behavior is not allowed while Kim is around.

"Uh uh plaything. You just stay right there he will come to you when he is good and ready. Plus, I get first go anyway and you know that." Kim's tone was playful yet stern all the way up until the moment she took Yuma into her mouth. Letting herself feel the length of him slide along her tongue, resting the tip of it push against the tightness of the back of her throat.

Ri's eyes dart back and forth from Kim's satisfied face with Yuma's cock in her mouth to his piercing eyes staring down at her. The bead of saliva has turned to drool, slowly extending from the tip of it to pool in a long string on the floor between her knees. Ri let out a sound that was half moan and half complaint and Yuma placed his hand on the top of Kim's head, signaling her to stop and look up for orders.

"Go over there" Yuma spoke in a stern but hushed tone, there was no need for him to raise his voice. He would be listened to no matter what.

Kim moved back around behind Ri, one hand holding her collar tightly, the other making their way back to the slightly drooled covered breasts still heaving with excited breath. Yuma placed a soft hand on her head as she looked up at him and asked, "Are you going to behave?"

Ri feverishly nodded as Yuma took his cock by the shaft and began to tap it on her wet exposed tongue. Ri wanted to close her mouth down around him and take him as far as she could down her throat, but she knew she couldn't do that without being told so. For now, she would have to wait and simply enjoy the feeling of the weight of his tapping cock on her tongue.

"Well, does she get it?" Kim asks teasingly of Yuma.

In the midst of the pause before his desperately waited answer Ri lets out a wanting whimper with her eyes locked on his in the hopes to speed up his decision making and Yuma couldn't help but chuckle and nod. With the approval she was waiting for Kim pushes Ri by the back of the head down onto Yuma's thick cock. He can hear her gag and feel the tightness of the back of her throat as Kim begins to work Ri down on it further.

Holding her there then pulling her back off it again. Ri pants and licks her lips when Kim takes her off his cock and whispers in her ear "you want him to fuck your face don't you?"

Ri just moans in pleasure before she continues, "Well I'm here to help with that." As she uses a handful of her curly blonde hair to slam her mouth back down onto Yuma's cock. The second time down pushing her limits and forcing his cock even deeper. Kim's eyes move up to his with a frenzied smile as she uses the cuffed girl's hair and the back of her collar to work her head up and down on his cock. He can hear the sound of Ri beginning to gag and the sloshing sound as spit makes its way past her lips and his cock to fall to her chin then her breasts, finally soaking the bunched fabric of her disheveled dress.

Between the sounds of slurping and gagging Yuma takes pleasure in the sound of Ri beginning to moan. Kim lets her hands be replaced by Yuma's as he tangles his fingers in her curls, using them to slam his cock deeper and deeper with every stroke.

"Can I play with her sir?" Kim begs and as he holds her head down in place feeling her lips at the base of his cock twitch as she chokes on it.

"Yes, you may." Yuma groans with pleasure at the feeling of her throat constricting against him.

Yuma begins to walk backwards slowly, cock still planted deep in her mouth as she is forced to shuffle on her knees to keep up. If she loses her balance, she will have nothing to brace herself with, her hands still being cuffed behind her back. Yuma sits down on the edge of the chair, changing the angle of his cock so that Ri must lift her ass up off of her feet in order to continue taking him deep down her throat.

"Slow it down toy." He whispers, moving her head up and down more deliberate now. "We aren't in a rush"

Her eyes look up at him as her mouth moves slower along him now. Her mouth paused and her eyes started to roll as she felt one of Kim's long fingers slide into her already dripping pussy.

Yuma can feel her moan on his cock as Kim begins to work it in and out of her, throwing her dress up and over her ass and giving it a smack before sliding it up her back and gripping the back of her collar again. She twists it slightly in her grip allowing it to squeeze Ri's throat a little as her finger is joined by another and she starts to work them faster. The once consistent rhythm of Ri's mouth on Yuma's dick starts to fade as her first orgasm begins to build up inside her aching pussy. She wants it, she needs it, this is the release she started acting up for in the first place.

Yuma pulls her face off his member and holds it to look at him. "Are you feeling like you're going to cum? Is that why you're losing your stroke?" he growls.

"Yes sir." she moans between heavy breaths.

"So, if I let you cum we can get back to it then?" he asks impatiently

"Yes sir"

"Well then ask."

"May I cum please sir?" Her eyes are getting wide. She is not sure how long she can hold it back.

Yuma grabs her by the throat and starts to squeeze. "Not yet"

"Please sir may I cum? I'm so close." Ri begs.

Her eyes start to roll as he continues to squeeze her throat through the collar. "Ask her. She's the one doing it." His eye dark to Kim situated behind her both hands now down around her pussy, one with its fingers buried deep inside her, the other reaching around circling her clit.

Ri squeezes her eyes shut as she tries to fight her orgasm back. "Please Kim May I cum."

She smiles and leads Ri on just a little longer. Her fingers moving in her soaked pussy fast now. "I say yes but it's his final call."

Yuma moves her chin to look at him directly. "Open your eyes." She does widely, "Be the slut I know you are and cum."

The deep sound of his commanding voice coupled with the squeeze around her throat pushes the feeling of Kim's perfect fingers inside her over the edge and she lets out a loud moan that turns into a scream as her orgasm runs through her causing her body to shutter and shake.

Her wide-open mouth is quickly filled by Yuma's cock again and revels in the feeling of her moan vibrating around it. When her bodies' shaking finally stops, he pulls her off his dick and gives her a long wet kiss, the drool covering her mouth transferring to his.

While they kiss Kim undoes one of the handcuffs moving the position of her restraints from behind her back to her lap before securing them again. Kim stands up to remove her tight green dress, letting her huge breasts and overly sensitive nipples be expose, and bunches up Ri's dress around her waist.

Kim sits down on the ground behind Ri, spreading her legs and rubbing her dripping pussy to the site of Yuma and Ri kissing.

He breaks their kiss and spins her around to face Kim running his hands up and down Ri's sweaty body and whispers in her ear. "Your goal is to make me feel good right?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. But she's being helpful isn't she?"

"Yes sir"

"So she deserves at least a little attention right?"

"Yes sir."

"But not too much." Yuma jokes as he nudges her towards Kim.

On all fours in front of him he gives her ass a slap and she bites her bottom lip as she crawls towards Kim. Yuma holds her short of her destination using the rolled-up dress as a handle. He can feel Ri playfully pull at the restraint, desperate to get to Kim's body.

Kim and Yuma both give a chuckle as Kim starts to move towards the stalled Ri pulling at her collar like some of sexual tug of war with Ri being the horny rope before finally bringing their lips together. Their soft lips press hard into each other, parting widely to let their tongues move against one another. Their mouths stay open as they shove their tongues deep into each other's mouths.

Kim's hands are on either side of Ri's face as they kiss, but her eyes lock onto Yuma's. He has moved from his chair and positioned himself behind Ri, who is deep in the passion of her kiss. As they kiss he puts his hands on her ass and slides his stiff cock inside Ri's wet pussy filling her up. Her eyes that were closed in passion during their kiss open at the feeling of every inch of him filling her up. His hands clamped firmly on each hip he gently pulls her back again feeling her tighten around him.

Ri breaks their kiss to let out a long "fuck" and Kim pulls her hair up and smiles at Yuma letting Ri rest her face against her chest. Yuma smiles back at her and tells her she has permission to play with Ri more.

Ri kisses at Kim's chest and arms but is too wrapped up with her own pleasure to notice when she moves from in front of her. Ri is so deep in her own world and the feeling of Yuma's cock filling her up she doesn't notice how busy Kim is until she feels her curly hair being pulled back towards Yuma and his thrusting hips. Only then does she see the mirror Kim has moved in front of her, positioning it so she can watch herself being used up but both her masters.

Kim pulls the curls again with a strong hand so Yuma's can remain gripping her hips tight, speeding up the stroke of each thrust. Ri can't help but let out another moan when her eyes catch the image of herself getting fucked in the mirror.

"What do you see there?" Yuma asks.

"Because I know what I see" Kim chimes in with a smack on Ri's bouncing round ass.

Between moans Ri gathers herself enough to answer, "A little slut"

"Just a random little slut?" Yuma questions quickly.

"No sir, fuck, your good little slut." She is struggling now to get the words out.

"Just his?" Kim says feigning sadness.

"No ma'am I'm yours too! I'm my masters good little slut aren't I?" Ri begs as Yuma starts to fuck her harder and faster. Kim moves back in front of her still holding her hair but bringing Ri's mouth to her tits. Ri bites and licks and sucks at Kim's incredibly sensitive nipples. Kim's free hand that has been between her legs continues to play with herself and she asks Yuma for permission to cum.

She's been such a good helper but Yuma still has to make her ask twice, but only twice, and she does. With her fingers deep inside her own pussy and Ri's mouth on her skin Yuma watches as she tightens up, biting her lower lip and staring up at him like she is ready to attack him. He always loved watching her cum, she did it with such purpose and was so often thrown into a frenzy afterwards.

Feeling Kim's body tighten, and orgasm, pressed up against hers pushes Ri over the edge. "Master May I c...." Ri does not get all the words out before Yuma feels her cum on his dick. Her body shakes as she digs her nails into the carpet. Her pussy clamps down hard around his dick and even though it feels amazing, sending a wave of pleasure washing over him he stops fucking her, "Did you just cum without permission?" he says sternly.

Ri, still feeling the waves of pleasure, does not respond right away. She knows she broke the rules and will have to face the consequences. Kim pulls her hair to look at her. "Master asked you a question you little slut. Did you just cum without asking?" Ri can only nod in confirmation as she breaths heavy.

"I didn't mean to!" she pleads as he pulls out of her. "You just felt so amazing sir. It won't happen again I promise!" Yuma moves to stand in front of her.

"Sit back on your knees. Because you can't control yourself at this very moment, clearly you need to gather yourself and collect your composure, not get another orgasm. So, Kim will get the next one." With a hand on her chest Yuma spins Kim around and bends her over onto her hands and knees in front of Ri.

He pulls her collar tight from behind so its tight around her throat and he begins to fuck her hard and fast. There is no slow going from the start. Kim is dripping wet and her waiting pussy is pulsing for his cock, so he gives it all to her. Kim lets out a primal moan and keeps her dark eyes locked staring at Ri's.

Between strokes Yuma begins to bark out the rules. "The sooner she cums. The sooner it is your turn again. So, what do you think you should do?" Yuma is almost yelling so he is heard over the sound of his body slamming into Kim's. She has been his for a lot longer than Ri has, they know each other, they know their wants and needs and how to make each other cum. And Kim wants to be fucked senseless, every time.

"I should help her cum?" Ri asks with hesitated confidence.

"Are you asking or telling Ri?" Yuma rarely used her name in these situations but when he did, she knew he meant business. When he did not get an immediate response and instead Ri's eyes kept falling back to Kim's who were doing their best not to roll back into her skull he continued, "Unless you just wanna watch the rest of the evening. Which is fine by me if that's what you want." He said mockingly as his hand came down on Kim's round ass.

It was now or never, as much as Ri loved watching Kim cum, she was feeling selfish today and was all done sharing, she nodded eagerly and Yuma started to fuck her senselessly. He let go of her collar and start to pull her back by her hips into him so hard and so deep she could feel him in her stomach, right where she wanted to. Ri knew what she needed to do and quickly crawled over to wrap both her cuffed hands around Kim's collared throat.

Ri smiles as she watches Kim's eyes resume their roll and kisses her open mouth deep. Ri had been learning quickly over the last few months exactly what Kim wanted and needed, so she broke off their kiss, biting her lower lip lightly as she went and tightened her grip.

Kim knew what she was doing and the fact that Ri was being such a good girl and remembering how to please her turned her on even more. Between the collar being compounded by the full strength of Ri's grip around her throat and Yuma's almost machine-like rhythm pounding his cock into her, Kim was careening towards the most intense orgasm she could remember.

Ri channels her inner Kim and with her hands letting less and less air into Kim she whispers, "That's my masters dick you're using right now. You don't deserve it like I do. Fucking cum so I get it back."

Kim starts to smile, bringing her eyes from back in her head to lock with Ri's.

12