Dinner Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she's gonna cum" Ri says excited to Yuma as his body slams into hers.

"Is that right?" He grunts between labored breaths, it is hard work trying to fuck her into oblivion.

Ri looks back to Kim longingly and waits before finally Kim smiles and nods the best she can. "Yes, she is!" Ri responds with joy.

"Well then, tell her to." Yuma says breathing as if he was on a mile run. He was starting to feel exhausted, but he would never stop any of his playthings short of an orgasm like that. Ri looks Kim dead in the eyes, moves one hand to pinch her nipples and whispers, "Cum for him, cum for me."

One of the most sensitive parts of Kim's body is her nipples and to send a lightning bolt of pleasure through her body on top of everything else is more than she can take and she cums.

Shaking intensely and moaning Kim collapses in front of Yuma sliding from on all fours to twitching on the ground on her stomach. Her eyes are slightly open but her pupils are so far back in her head you would never know it. Yuma stays inside her pussy for a moment, sweating and breathing heavy savoring the tight clenching around his dick as wave after wave of ecstasy flows over her.

Ri cannot help but smile at her good work and glance up just in time to see Yuma move on her fast. The site of Ri enjoying giving pleasure as much as receiving it was what he was hoping to see when she started acting up in the beginning of the night. Pinning Ri to the floor with a strong hand and sliding his cock deeper inside her than she thought he could.

Yuma pulls her legs up over his shoulders and slide deeper inside her. Ri can old gasp and moan as she feels him get deeper inside her, her cuffed hands reaching up and resting on his sweaty muscular chest. Watching her perfect tits bounce with each stroke Yuma plants two firm hands on either side of her fit stomach he slows down his stroke. Unlike Kim, who wanted to be taken in vigorous frenzy, long deliberate strokes were the way to go for Ri.

Yuma would pull his dick almost all the way out with his back stroke before sending it deep back inside her as deep as he could. With her legs up over his shoulders he was hitting an extremely specific spot for Ri that he knew in a few more strokes would send her over the edge. Ri let out loud moans with each stroke and a semi recovered Kim crawls her way over to the action.

Kim kisses Ri with the passion of lifelong lovers before breaking the kiss to move her mouth down to the nipples of her bouncing breasts. Kim moves her hand up to cover Ri's mouth and plug her nose with her thumb and forefinger, to return the breath play favor Ri had given her not so long ago.

Ri's body is moving more now, arching in more pleasure than she knows what to do with as Kim releases her mouth and begins to whisper in her ear.

Each time Yuma slides all the way inside Ri he can hear her pussy full of juices just waiting to explode out of her. He can hear only some of what Kim is whispering to her, phrases like "cum for me again" and "You're our favorite little fuck toy you know that?"

All Ri can do is nod and moan with ecstasy. Kim looks up at Yuma, sweaty strands of hair sticking to his face and without words they communicate.

"You need to cum again before master does. You have permission already just cum for me." Kim says while nibbling on Ri's earlobe. She must have been holding it back because before Kim could finish her sentence Ri's body was shaking and clenching up.

Yuma could feel her juices spilling out and around his cock as her tight pussy clenched once more. When her shaking stopped the both of them kissed deeply, letting their long hair stick to each other's sweaty bodies before looking up at Yuma, "Please cum sir." They both say.

Yuma pulls his dick, soaked from Ri's juices and within a few strokes releases himself on her. Thick strand after strand of warm cum falls onto and mixes with the sweat of both their bodies.

They both smile and Ri lays her head back onto the carpet under her as Kim licks up his mess from her flesh. Yuma finds a chair and sweaty and exhausted smiles down at his two playthings as Kim moves to kiss Ri with his cum still on her lips. Yuma just exhales with a smile, "That's my good girls."


12