Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eija
Eija
53 Followers

"Wait," she said. "Steph, you said you thought Emi and you would fuck, right? You wanted to?"

"Steph loves all girls, she's happy to..." Steph was blushing slightly. "Steph?"

"I was hoping for it. I've thought about Emi before. Y'know, like, your little dick, Emi."

"It's smaller than your monster, yes, do carry on."

"I think about taking you from the back and milking your dick from behind, driving you mad like that."

"Oh wow," I said with genuine shock.

"That sounds kinda hot, not gonna lie," Lily said. "I'd watch that."

"Lily?"

"We could do it, Emi," Steph put her hand on mine. "Lily's ok with it."

"First things first: I cannot take Steph's size."

"Try it anyway though," Lily said. "Steph's dick is *so* good."

"Yeah, you loved it, but, like--"

"I'll finger you and eat you out if you want," she continued. "I liked doing that last time."

I couldn't get a word in.

"You've eaten Emi's arse out?" Steph asked.

"Yeah, she's great. If you want to do *any* oral on her, she prepares herself like a gourmet dish." Steph and Lily laughed, but Steph she also starting to get hard again.

"Hey!" I shouted, silencing them. Lily propped herself back up, and they both looked at me. "Can we, like, sleep on it?"

"Oh?" They both said.

"M-maybe I'll do it tomorrow, I mean? But it's late. And I need to think about it."

"I'll take it for now," Steph said.

"Yeah, and I *am* really tired. Turns out multiple orgasms and getting impregnated really takes it out of you." She stood up off the bed. "I'll get cleaned up first." She started to wander out. Once she was out of sight, a somewhat musical chant of "might be cuck preggers from sexy girlcock, nice!" drifted into the bedroom, though we probably weren't meant to hear. Steph and I looked at each other, giggled, and waited for Lily to return.

Once we were all ready for bed, we got under the duvet naked together. Lily had insisted I be in the middle, sandwiched between the two other girls. We all kissed each other once on the lips as we said good night. We all fell asleep too quickly for me to even realise that even I had just kissed Steph like it was nothing.

TBC?

Eija
Eija
53 Followers
12