Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already using so much of my focus to keep from peeing then and there, AND so close to orgasm that a dozen flicks rocketed me right to the edge. I had only a few seconds to beg "OH FUCK Mister pleasepleaseplease let me cum" I begged, my eyes wide and locked onto Kal's as I lost control and started to orgasm. "AHHH oh please I can't hold itplease let me oh god I I I no oooh oh oh uh uh no no uh uh uh no uh" First one, then two, then a third overwhelming wave of climax ripped through me and turned my pleading and protestations inarticulable. My muscles tightened and relaxed in thick waves, making my body jerk and stutter; a handful of other smaller climaxes followed, and then a series of warm echoes that rippled through my flesh.

Throughout the long pleasurable minute, Mister pounded me even more vigorously; Kal watched me ride the powerful orgasm that they and Mister ripped from my body, my muscle twitches and spasms accompanying and enhanced by the jerking and bouncing of Mister's incessant, powerful thrusts. I was able to hold onto my bladder and maintain eye contact with Kal for most of it, until my eyes rolled uncontrollably up into my head. But my arms gave out and I would have collapsed to the table, and it was only Kal's hand, now with choking force, that held the weight of the front of my body up via my throat. The intensity of their grip and the continued, now somehow angrier, piercing of my butthole kept me riding through several waves of aftershocks.

Mister's thrusts slowed and stopped, and he withdrew his still-hard dick as Kal let me go. I came down from the enormous high of that incredible orgasm, dropping my hands and face into the table in shame. A sharp slap on my ass cheek followed by another right on my abused asshole shot me straight up with a start, and Mister's arm wrapped around my throat to hold me there. "You came without permission, hump holes. I guess you think this punishment was for your benefit, rather than mine and my guests'." "No, Mister, I didn't think..." I trailed off as I looked around at the table of guests who had all heard me discussed like a piece of meat, heard me beg to come, watched me orgasm shamelessly on Kal's hand. My shame mounted now that my pleasure had been sated.

"Can't even apologize right. You lay there you useless hole. Kal will help me cum." He shook his head and released my neck, permitting me to drop onto the table. I watched as Kal got up and stepped behind Mister, snaking their arms around his torso towards Mister's swollen dick. "Keep your eyes down. Your job is to now just to keep my cum off the table. You don't even get the privilege of watching us. " It felt like long minutes during which I heard the pleasurable murmurs and gentle fapping that indicated a tender mutual masturbation session between the people standing over my naked body. I longed for my body to be causing them the pleasurable grunts and slick sound of pumping flesh that I could hear over my shoulder. Suddenly I jumped as hot cum splattered my back in one, two, three squirts, followed quickly by four more hot puddles; they'd both cum on my back. I didn't dare raise my eyes.

"Alright, cumrag, I'll deal with you later. Go sit in your display chair in the corner and think about what you've done." I bent down to pull my underwear and pants up when Mister stopped me. "You will keep your clothes as they are, and you will put your hands on your head and keep them there." I stood and raised my hands to my head, feeling Mister and Kal's cum dripping down my back and oozing over my sore ass. I flushed again with a fresh, new embarrassment. Plus my bladder was still so full. But I didn't even think of using my safe word as I shuffled slowly off with my clothes trailing from my bad leg, to go sit/stand in the corner.

12