7 Hour Sentence

Story Info
Sentenced to 7 hours of sex work.
7.3k words
4.42
30.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there waiting for the judge to decide my fate, having been found guilty of a minor crime. I was definitely guilty and expected a hefty fine and restitution, what I did not know was that the new sexual liberation / subjugation laws had come into effect this week. I had not really expected the new laws to actually become valid, they just seemed so ridiculous that surely the Supreme Court would set it aside. They did not, and I had no idea, being more distracted by anything else fun and exciting, I never imagined it would effect me.

I listened as the judge spoke, "Miss James, having been found guilty of the crime you are accused of, I have no choice but to sentence you to the following. 7 hours as a stress councilor, no, that's not it, wait, what is the official term, oh yea, Relief Provider."

I stood confused not quite understanding the situation, thinking I had made out good. I opened my mouth to ask a question when my attorney vehemently objected to this sentence, protesting like his very life was on the line. The judge simply pounded his gavel and told my attorney this was the new law, get used to it.

My sentence was to begin at noon today and I would be released form duty when complete. Report to the Marshals on the first floor at noon, then he called the next case.

I was still in the dark as to what just happened, so my attorney quickly shuffled me into the attorney conference room down the hall. He was apologizing the whole way there. Once we got to the room he collapsed into a chair held his head in his hands.

"Barry what the fuck is happening? It seemed ok to me, 7 hours of helping people can't be that hard, what is a Relief Provider?" I was baffled and starting to get a little worried by his reaction. "What new law are you talking about? Not the sex lib thing."

Barry took a deep breath in, and explained it as best he could. The new laws the passed regarding the sexual liberation of all persons above the age of 21, applied to the court system also. Instead of sentencing people with fines they could not afford, or sentence them to time in jail at the cost of tax payers, and in addition most people lost their jobs and houses while in jail, causing all sorts of other issues.

The new sentences were forms of subjugation and he had no idea what was next since it was so new. He did say that without question there would be sex involved and I had to comply, or the sentence would doubled each hour I failed to comply. That was how they planned to keep people from objecting too much and just get to it. All that was known for sure was that I had to report at noon today and do my sentence, there was no appeal process for such a small crime that would save me from reporting. By the time any appeal had been filed my sentence would be over anyway.

Ok, so I really should have watched the news a bit more and perhaps taken this all a little more serious. I had not realized that they actually planned on using sex as a punishment. I wondered exactly how that was supposed to work, apparently I said it out loud because my lawyer answered. "I think your gonna find out for yourself real quick."

He apologized again, gave me a quick hug and said good luck before he walked out the door and left me there. I clearly had where to go, and I had just enough time to get something to eat before reporting. I made my way to the cafeteria and fed myself wondering what exactly waited for me.

It was time to report so I made my way to the Marshals office, it wasn't hard to find and there were a couple of other people waiting for the check-in door to open. I stood off to the side and observed the two people waiting, there was a young man and and older woman. The young man looked excited and ready to do his time, the old woman like myself was more resigned to her fate. I spoke to her and she was kind, but stated she didn't want to chit chat, because she needed to stay in a particular head space to do what needed to be done.

The door opened and and we were led inside the room old lady first. There was a series of questions asked and answered and she was led away. Next was the young man, again he was asked a series of questions and gave answers but his demeanor changed and he became more agitated and finally yelled out "But I'm not gay!"

Almost immediately two large marshals came over and led him through a different door without much struggle just a lot of bitching. When the door closed the silence returned and I waited nervously for my name to be called. Fortunately it was a short wait so I didn't have much time to stress out about my impending sentence.

The intake officer was competent and efficient, briefly explaining what was expected. I was to provide relief to any person that requested it. My mouth, pussy and ass belonged to the state for the next seven hours. Relief means make them cum, or happy, fulfill their request or face further sentencing.

I acknowledged my understanding by initialing the form presented without reading it. Two more marshals took me through a door and led me to a small cubical where I was told to disrobe and present myself for exam and vaccination. I fulfilled their request as casually as possible, I didn't want to seem scared or intimidated, that would give them to much power, I wanted it to seem like just another Tuesday. they checked me out briefly and left the room. Inside I was freaking out, I'd only had relations with a handful of men and all those were long term relationships.

A female Dr. came in right after and took blood, swabbed my vagina, and gave me two shots one birth control, and one I assumed was a STD vaccine. The device she placed my samples in had a light that turned green in about a minute. She looked inside my pussy then felt around with her finger in my cunt then used my juices to probe my asshole with the same finger. She asked me no questions and barely made eye contact the whole time. When she was done she told me to stand, turn around and bend over. When I did she slapped my ass a good one, told me to stay there, wished me good luck and left the room. The whole encounter lasted less than 5 minutes.

"Number 3 is ready" she yelled when she left the cubical. "She's all yours."

The Marshall who led me in returned and started to unbuckle his pants, "One of the perks of working here now is we get first dip." he said as his drawers fell to the floor weighted by all his equipment. I could see his reflection in the mirror I was facing, it allowed me to observe the things happening as if on a tv or movie screen. His cock sprung free and he stepped into position as I adjusted myself leaning down onto the exam table and pushing my ass out more making the target easier to penetrate. I was shocked at how my body was reacting to the situation, but if I'm honest I think I've been getting more and more turned on as this moment approached. My pussy was wetter than I ever remember and had this sudden hunger that needed fed right now.

He slipped his cock up and down my slit making it wet before sliding it home. It went right in and my pussy accepted it with ease. He enjoyed the initial penetration and allowed my cunt to adjust to the invader. He started pumping me slow at first and then steadily gaining speed till he exploded. He unceremoniously pulled his dick out and asked me to clean it. I did not having any reason not to I took it into my mouth and slurped our mingled juices off of it. That was two things I'd never done, fucked a complete stranger, and cleaned a cock after it had been in my pussy.

He replaced his pants and said he would send whoever was next in a minute or two. I was left for a moment to collect my thoughts as scrambled as they were, I don't ever recall being this horny or turned on. I had never even considered sucking a dick that was covered in sex juice. Today though, was completely different, it was like my body and mind had completely accepted its fate and was eager to explore this new world.

The good little girl voice in my head was gaged and bound in the corner, and the inner slut that had never been let out of her cage had taken over. Somehow I was eager for the next guy to walk in, fortunately I didn't have long to wait.

The next guy to walk in was a giant of a man, I think he was one of the guys who led the boy away who was protesting loudly. I looked at him with lustful eyes anticipating a huge cock to go along with the giant of a man. "You look hungry," he said and just like the last guy he unfastened his pants and they dropped to the floor quickly. Peeking out from under the shirt was a very thick yet average cock. I just stared at it for a full minute while he looked over my entire body.

I had decent tits and a bubble butt that frequently caught the eye of men when I was fully clothed, naked as I was now I could stop anybody in their tracks. My pussy had a very small stripe of hair leading to the top of my pleasure zone. My tits were full, firm and had just the right amount of drop to them. They were capped off by big puffy nipples that just were begging to be sucked.

I snapped out of my trance and reached for his beer can cock asking, "How may I provide relief sir?" From the inside looking out I was shocked at my behavior, but secretly was in heaven letting my freak flag fly high.

"Start by making my dick wet so I can stuff it in your pussy." I dropped to my knees and started to worship the monster between his thighs. There was no way I could even attempt to fit his cock in my mouth. The best I could do was slobber on it and lick it all over. I stroked it with my hands spreading my saliva along the length of it making it wet. I was excited to try it but worried about wrecking my poor cunt with it.

I could feel it was hard as steel, and ready to plunge into my hot twat. That's when I pushed him into the chair forcing him to sit. I straddled his manhood and let it tease my open pussy. I ran it up and down on my clit and cunt hole till I felt the head slip in just a bitt. I held it there and slid some more of it in, wiggling and pushing a bit at a time.

It felt amazing having a cock that big split my little cunt open. I could feel my skin stretched to the limit around the opening of my pussy. It was scary yet fulfilling, I could feel every vein of his cock as it entered me. I would stop and bounce a little ensuring the space I had opened up stayed open as I slipped deeper and deeper on to his cock. Then there was no more to slip in, I had it all and started to bounce a little harder on him. He was sucking my nipples and squeezing my titties while all this went down.

A few more minutes of this and I was roughly grabbed while he stood up and pressed me against the cubicle wall his cock inside me the whole time. He started to jackhammer my cunt and became lost in the orgasms I was having till I passed out.

I woke up in the chair, cum dripping out of my open cunt and off my tits. Both of us still breathing hard, "clean up?" I offered, he accepted and presented his cock and I slurped and sucked away, not missing a thing. It started to get hard again but he stopped me and said maybe later or something, but for now I had a schedule to keep as he zipped up and walked out.

Again someone was there in less than 30 seconds, she seemed to be in a hurry as she was babbling on. "Tom almost fucked up and ran into the judges time, that would be bad for everyone." She said." Oh my, you are decorated already. Wipe yourself up and follow me when you are done. Hurry, Hurry."

I walked over to a sink and got a wet wash cloth and wiped the major stuff off my tits and then followed her down the hall. A quick tap on the door and we were told to enter. Two lawyers were already there and preparing to leave when we walked in. I was naked and she was in full marshals uniform, she dropped me off to the Judge and said he had 30 minutes before my next appointment. Then left me standing in front of the three men.

They went about concluding their business barely looking in my direction and the lawyers were on their way quickly. As the lawyers left he said to them "You might want to stop by the cafeteria later you never know what they might be serving down there". Once they closed the door he turned his full attention to me, standing up and removing his clothes he told me to kneel. I did and he presented me with an average cock with big huge balls that felt full and ready to be milked.

I took all of him into my mouth and tried to lick his balls at the same time, that always made my men squirm when I did that and he was no exception. I cupped his balls and pulled on them while I sucked his cock as deep as it would go into my mouth. Once in a while I would poke at his balls with my tongue and this got a moan every time.

"Damn I knew you would be good when I sentenced you Miss James, but shit I had no idea." he complimented me, but all I could hear was, that he was the one who put me here. My brain had an entire civil war in less than five seconds. I figured biting the dick of the judge who sentenced me was probably a bad idea. Instead I doubled my efforts trying to get him off faster, but, he stopped me and turned me around, bent me over the arm of a chair, and stuck a finger inside my used cunt. I was a little sore and frankly still recovering from my last pounding from that thick ass dick.

His hand disappeared from touching me and I felt a cool sensation on my asshole and knew he was about to take my ass. I wasn't a virgin back there but it was not my preferred point of contact. I actually started to tense up a little as he slid his finger inside me spreading the lube and relaxing my sphincter. I resolved myself that this was happening and started to relax and allow myself to be opened up.

I held my breath as he placed his cock at the opening of my ass and applied slow but deliberate pressure. Like always my ass resisted for a moment and then the fat little head pops in. A sharp intake of air from me and a short pause from him, before he kindly, and carefully pushes the rest into me, not stopping until I feel his balls against my pussy. I am surprised at how different it feels today, normally I would be in more pain at this point. Instead I feel pleasure and a sense of fullness, and as he starts moving in and out slowly my pleasure increases. Having well established himself back there, he suddenly began to pound my ass and I was pounding back urging him to bang my ass harder.

We fucked like this for longer than I ever had, changing tempo, and occasionally pinching my nipples. I was well on the way to my first anal orgasm when he went stiff and exploded in my ass. He pumped through his orgasm and I felt his cum flood my ass. I was left on the edge of climax as he slipped from my used hole.

Smacking my ass as he walked away pulling up his pants. "Thank you Miss James, you are dismissed", without even looking up as he returned to his desk and began reviewing the case files in front of him. I was a still red faced as I turned and opened the door the marshal was waiting outside siting in a chair and stood as I walked out naked with cum still leaking from my ass.

There I stood, cum dipping down my legs, still horny as ever having been left hanging by he Judge who sentenced me. The Marshal said, "Lets get you cleaned up sweetie", and led me to the staff bathroom with showers. I rinsed off and out my ass and pussy, keeping my hair dry as I cleaned up as good as possible in the two minutes she offered me.

She offered me a towel and let me dry off, then shuffled me out the door to my next destination. We were in the hall making our way to who knows where, when the deputy was stopped by a man in a suit, after a brief conversation we turned around and followed him into a conference room. There were several people waiting for the meeting to begin and apparently Mr. Suit was who they were waiting for. The deputy left mumbling something about finding a replacement for my appointment.

He entered the room apologizing for being later than expected, "But I brought some relief for those who may be so inclined," as he gestured to me, standing there naked and super horny. Then proceeded to start the meeting without any further mention of me, although it wasn't long before one of the attendees made eye contact with me and slightly nodded. I took that as an invite, and made my way over to where he was sitting and leaned down. My hanging tits took a couple of peoples attention as I bent over and asked him what he would like.

He asked me to get under the table and suck him off. I expected this to be the case and was mentally prepared. I wasted little time and crawled under the table to find his cock already out and stiff. It was short, he was cursed in the cock dept., It was curved and the head was like a bubble on top of a pencil shaft. I stifled my reaction and treated this poor fellow to some tongue and lip action. My throat was out of the question since he would never reach that far. His dick was like steel and pulsing, the moment I touched it I knew he would be quick.

Sure enough a very short time later his body gave off all the warning signs and he came. That's where the surprise was. He came like a fire hose, I choked loudly on the cum filling my mouth and throat. It just seemed to be an endless series of spurts. I pulled off his shooting cock only to receive more cum in my face.

I continued stroking him while I got my coughing and choking under control. I heard the meeting come to a stop and somebody ask "Are you ok under there?" I answered affirmatively and added a comment about his impressive load. I could hear the table laugh together and continue their business.

Giant load guy kindly passed a small towel down to me, I thought it was a nice gesture. I was about to crawl out from under the table when I looked around and noticed everybody had their junk out ladies too. I again found my pussy getting wet, and I was incredibly aroused, I never dreamed about this kind of thing.

So I worked on the cocks presented, without a word I started sucking and stroking every cock I saw. I worked around the table in random order and I encountered the first pussy of the day. There were two pussies presented and one shaved bare, and the other was like a forest. I was an equal opportunity slut apparently, because I dove into both of them like I was a lesbian. The last time I ate pussy was a few years ago in my freshman year at college, apparently I remembered it well cause both pussies came on my face with little effort.

The next hour or so was filled with cocks in my mouth and pussy on my tongue. I was not getting any relief and the tension in my cunt was driving me nuts. I wanted, no needed to cum. It was worse once they started cumming in my mouth or on my tongue, my pussy just got wetter and my desire was more intense.

I noticed that now as they came, they were also done with the meeting and straightened themselves up before walking out the door to continue their day. there was only two people left in the room now, the presenter and his female personal assistant.

He thanked me for my "Service" and assured me I made their day. If I could just "Service" his assistant we could be done here and they would take their leave. I said "Sure", and made my way over to her lowering myself to her crotch level. I reached up and under her skirt and pulled her black thong to the floor. I guess she was as horny as I was because she used her one hand to spread her pussy open and the other pressed my face into her pussy.

"Oh yea!" she exclaimed, "I've been wanting this since I woke up this morning." "Keep it up girlie, yea, right there." Then the moaning began, she was a moaner and a talker, I supposed I was about to find out if she was a screamer. Her grip tightened and she was pulling my hair smashing my face harder into her cunt. All I really had to do was keep my tongue stiff and she basically fucked my face.

12