Dinner Party Ch. 03

Story Info
The sadistic and depraved evening begins and ends.
3.2k words
4.16
15.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third and final part of the story. There is a lot more rough and forced sex than in the first two parts which is not for everyone. It's fiction and that's where it stays but the epilogue will hopefully resolve things somewhat.

Dinner Party Ch. 03

Baras lead his client into the large ornate dining room. Silverware shined and crystal glassware sparkled from the light of the single elaborate chandelier that hung over the table set for eight places. Other lighting came from the candelabras dotted around the room but failed to reach entirely the corners of the room where two of the House's minders stood discretely in the shadows.

Kolotov, his client, scarcely noticed any of this because his attention was drawn to the centre of the table. There, standing on a large polished copper platter were the two beautiful young women he'd chosen especially for this night. Gold chains connected to wrist cuffs pulled their arms up to the ceiling. Further chains of gold were wrapped around their beautiful young bodies, pulling the girls together almost in an embrace. Their ankles were attached by leather straps loose enough to allow them to move around a little on the cold copper under their bare feet much like a tethered bird of prey. Both girls were drooling from the red ball gags stuffed between their teeth, already saliva was running down their bodies and beginning to pool between their toes. The drooling was exasperated by the delicious odours coming from the kitchen reaching the starving girls who'd had nothing substantial to eat now for three days. The contrast between the almost pure white skin and hair of the slave whose real name was Megan and her friend Jol's dark chocolate body was striking.

What most interested Kolotov though was the bare copper wire suspended between the girls breasts, threaded through the gold hoops he'd insisted they be fitted with and running down through a rubber grommet in the platter.

"Baras my friend you've excelled yourself, you really have!" reaching over the table to stroke the thigh of the white girl. "My lovely creatures, my ying and yang, what delicious suffering we have ahead tonight," he chuckled. "How you will dance for us!"

The girls looked down wide eyed, Jol, was whimpering behind her gag.

"Explain again for the benefit of these little whores Baras, our special surprise."

"Of course Mr Kolotov. Well girls you will notice you are standing on a copper plate. The wire attached to your nipples runs to a little box beneath the table which in turn is attached to a car battery. The other wire is soldered to the underside of the metal platter."

"You will feel nothing now but the box is sound activated and switches on the electrical circuit, the louder the sound picked up by these microphones around the table, the stronger the current. Don't worry, it can't kill you, even at its strongest it's no worse than a cattle prod at full power," he grinned.

"The only way to stop it is to lift your feet off the copper plate, but of course if either of you is still touching you will feel the shock."

"Is it switched on now?" Kolotov asked.

Baras leant over a microphone and clapped. "Oh YES!"

The girls screamed into their gags and thrashed as a sudden jolt of electricity coursed from their nipples to their toes.

"This will be fun!" the fat Russian billionaire exclaimed, slapping Megan hard on the butt, the noise generating a less intense stab of pain through the girls' bodies.

*****

The guests, six men including Kolotov, of various ages dressed in tuxedos and two women both in their forties in expensive ballgowns were tucking into their meals. Serving them were three slave girls in extremely short maids' outfits with nothing underneath, black stockings and high heels and two slave boys, muscled young men oiled and completely naked save for thick black leather collars round their necks. Their substantial cocks bobbing about permanently and painfully erect from the Alprostadil they had been injected with earlier. Baras remained in the background, moving between the kitchens and dining room instructing both his paid staff and the slaves in their duties.

The two women, and one of the men, wasted no opportunity in grabbing and stroking the slave boys' manhoods as they reached over to serve. The rest of the guests focused on the serving girls, lifting their skirts and fondling between their legs or reaching up to pinch their nipples through the thin fabric.

Initially, the two unfortunate girls forming the centrepiece of the table felt nothing from the cruel contraption they were wired to but as more wine was consumed conversation got louder and bursts of laughter would send jolts of burning electricity through the girls' naked, drool and sweat soaked bodies. Instinctively they'd lift their feet but to little avail. This would elicit more laughter from the depraved and sadistic dinner guests causing further shocks to be administered.

By the time pudding had been served, one of the slave girls, her stockings and shoes now removed, had been put to work under the table servicing the cocks and cunts of the guests whilst the others continued to serve and be fondled.

"Now time for some music I think," Kolotov called.

Baras switched on the sound system and as a succession of seventies disco classics and eighties pop reverberated around the room, the electric charge pulsed through the bodies of the girls on the table as they lifted their feet in a desperate attempt to relieve the shocks almost in time to the pulse of the music.

As the party guests continued to drink in various states of undress and sexual arousal, they also sang along with a particularly rousing rendition of "Dancing Queen" pushing the current through the girls' bodies to almost its maximum causing Megan to empty her bladder, pee running down her legs. Both girls were caked in sweat, drool pouring from their gagged mouths and snot from their nostrils dripping down to add to the bodily fluids already sloshing around both girls' feet and merely improving the conductivity of the device in which they were tethered.

After almost an hour, the music was turned down and the minders removed the gags and unchained the poor girls from the cruel device. They both collapsed in exhaustion onto the dinner table.

Baras walked over and "encouraged" the girls up onto their knees with a couple of sharp strikes of his riding crop whilst their wrist cuffs were locked together behind their backs.

"You've been fantastic girls, a superb performance I'm sure our guests will agree."

The round of applause instigated by one of Kolotov's male guests would probably have been enough to make the slave girls pass out if they'd still been attached to the torture device.

The serving slaves were told to clear the plates onto the platter in the centre of the table amassing a nasty smorgasbord of food stuffs along with the bodily fluids already deposited.

"I think they now deserve to enjoy their meal Baras hey? they must be absolutely famished, go on girls, EAT!"

At first both girls just sat stunned, tears still streaming down their cheeks. Were they really expected to eat the mess in front of them?

Soon though hunger took over from disgust and humiliation and both girls kneeled down and dived into the platter with abandon. As they reached the bottom of the pile of food, swimming in piss and saliva, both girls began to stop eating but with some nudging from Baras's riding crop, they were made to lick the final dregs of filthy mess off the platter, almost retching and risking bringing the whole lot back up.

***

It's half an hour later, the table had been pushed back, Jol and Megan, Kolotov's "ying and yang", are strapped together in a sixty-nine on a waist high bench that had been brought into the room. The black girl underneath, her ankles locked together under the shoulder blades of the white girl, whose wrists are locked to the other girl's ankles.

At each end is one of the male slaves vigorously fucking from mouth to other girl's pussy to arse and back again. Behind one of the slave boys, the older of Kolotov's female friends is viciously running her fingernails down his spine leaving nasty red marks in the skin.

"Go on, skull fuck the little whore!" she screams as he goes balls deep into the mouth inches away from the black girl's sex.

At the other end, the male slave is being caned hard by the other female guest as he thrusts in and out of Megan's arse whilst Jol reaches up with her tongue to lap at the sopping pussy.

On another bench one of the serving girls has been stripped naked and is lying strapped on her tummy to the bench, ankles and wrists chained to the legs of the bench. In her mouth is a ring gag forcing her lips into an obscene "O" into which Kolotov, naked save his socks and open dress shirt is now thrusting his cock, his balls slapping against the girl's chin, his huge hairy belly wobbling, sweat dripping from his brow. His cock is muffling the screams from the long leather whip he is ruthlessly and accurately administering down the poor girl's spine, the tip frequently curling down between her buttocks and into her swollen sex, her back covered in long angry red parallel stripes from the vicious instrument.

Kolotov can feel his victim's throat tighten deliciously each time her strikes her soft flesh enhancing further his enjoyment.

On the floor, the other two slave girls, one naked, the other fully dressed but with her skirt around her hips, are squatting back to back on huge dildos suction cupped to the floor which they are being encouraged by a guest using a riding crop to arse fuck whilst at same time sucking and wanking the cocks surrounding them.

The two female guests drag the slave boys off the girls in their sixty-nine embrace and get them to lie on the floor whilst they mount the painfully erect manhoods.

Now, the other male guests take their turns between being "fluffed" by the girls on the dildos to fuck the black and white girls on the bench. One of the men pulls his cock from Jol's dripping cunt and wrenches Megan's head up by the hair as a torrent of cum erupts from his cock. Her face is a mess of sperm which drips down onto the little black girl's cunt below which the man forces her to thoroughly clean up with her tongue.

Soon, all the guests have cum at least once and even the two slave boys are lying spent though still largely erect. All except Kolotov.

He withdraws his cock from the ring gagged mouth and puts down the whip.

"Time to finish this little whore off!" he calls as he moves over to the dinning table now pushed against the wall. He fetches two condoms and a pair of latex gloves from the various toys and supplies provided. He proceeds to double sheath his cock before putting on the gloves.

"Time to spice things up," he chuckles as he reaches over to a bowl of wasabi left on the table.

He returns to the prostate girl and places the bowl on the small of the girl's tortured back. Dipping a hand into the bowl he then liberally applies it to his sheathed cock.

His guests look on in a mixture of delight and shock and the slaves in horror as he proceeds to thrust his wasabi covered cock into the girl's vagina. Despite her gag the ear piercing screams threaten to smash the overhead chandelier into a thousand pieces as he thrusts deep into her sex. The wasabi bowl crashes to the floor and breaks into pieces. It's no more than a minute before he roars as he erupts.

Even as he withdraws the girl continues to sob and moan from the burning pain from her vagina.

As a parting gift Kolotov reaches for a glob of wasabi from the floor and thrusts it into the unfortunate slave's rectum, and slaps her arse cheeks causing yet another scream to reverberate around the ornate room.

Kolotov is tempted to deposit the spent, wasabi caked condoms down the poor girl's throat, imagining the secondary pain they would cause when they pass through her bowels but thinks better of it and discards them to the floor.

Jol and Megan are released from their bondage by the guests and put to work trying to clean off as best they can, the wasabi from the tied girl's holes, with their tongues.

Although unpleasant they both do their best to dig as deep as they can to remove as much of the stinging condiment as possible.

Baras looks on bemused. The girl will be relieved of her suffering as soon as the guests begin to leave, there will be no permanent physical damage, nothing a milk douche won't cure. He's not so sure about the effect on her mentally however. The girl had only arrived two days ago and putting her to work as serving girl was a way to ease her in gently to her new life. He had no idea she would fall victim to his client's most sadistic urges.

As she is untied and her gag removed, Kolotov asks, "did you enjoy that my pretty little thing?"

Astonishingly, despite here wrecked state she is able to reply. "Fuck you, you sick monster!", surprisingly Kolotov takes this quite well.

Addressing Baras whilst getting dressed, "Haha, a spirited little thing isn't she? I must book her for a discipline session some time. I will enjoy the challenge!"

As she comforts the unfortunate wasabi slave, Jol's face is pure hate. Her eyes like laser beams burning into the back of the man's head as she watches the billionaire leave the room.

***

Epilogue

Jol Bello had certainly spent the $75,000 she'd left Baras' estate with after twelve months of bondage wisely.

Her import and export business had made her a millionaire, not bad for a young woman of twenty five from the slums of Nairobi. It had also given her access to some very powerful people in the world of Nigerian business and politics. One such contact was a wealthy Russian who had a sideline in smuggling blood diamonds from the Ivory Coast through Nigeria for onward sale in Europe and the US. Jol Bento would have nothing to do with the trade which relied on war, poverty and corruption but she had an ulterior motive in building a relationship with this particular man, Ivan Kolotov.

When they first met at garden party in the outskirts of Nairobi she was certain this man would recognise her but if there was a flicker of recognition it was soon overwhelmed by his desire for this beautiful, intelligent young African woman. He'd fucked many black women, rarely entirely with their consent and the girl who'd acted the part in his depraved dinner party all those years ago was just another in a long succession of girls who'd performed for his dark desires. This young woman was different from the others though, she had a head for business and a charm which her exotic beauty only enhanced. He desired her, but on her terms, this wasn't a woman he could simply buy for sex and he relished the challenge.

Jol Bello knew she'd probably have to sleep with this filthy man to carry her plan through. Although hardly enjoying the prospect, her time as a sex slave had taught her how to isolate the act of sex for money from her emotions.

It was not until their third "date" that Kolotov actually asked her if she'd join him for a nightcap in his top floor suite at the five star hotel he always favoured when in Nairobi.

She was wearing a white silk dress that clung to her body and, she sashayed into Kolotov's suite, carrying her white slingback heels as she padded barefoot across the cool marble floor.

"What a lovely room Ivan, wow look at the view," she exclaimed excitedly as they crossed to the balcony.

"It's why I chose it, I can see all of human life from here, knowing I own much of what I can see makes me feel like a god". Pointing to the west, "see those slums there, I've just bought that entire real estate, next month we start clearing it for a huge entertainment complex."

"What happens to the people living there?" Jol asks.

"I suppose they find somewhere else to squat, it's not their land after all, it's mine," he replies dismissively.

Jol Bento looks into the eyes of the man who so cruelly degraded and tortured her, leans in and, wrapping an arm round his neck, leans in to kiss.

Only minutes later they are on his bed, Kolotov has a champagne bottle in one hand, the other is between Jol's legs, roughly massaging her pussy through the silk of her knickers. As he leans across to put the bottle next to the bed, she reaches down and releases his manhood, giggling.

She soon has him undressed, he's on his back on the bed, Jol is also naked and lays down on her belly, feet in the air as she begins to lick the fat Russian's cock. She moves down and kisses along his shaft, down to his balls and back before deep throating the entire length down her throat. She knows from experience what gets this man off and it's not long before he's shot his entire load down her throat.

They fucked for hours, Jol half hopes the fat bastard will just have a heart attack but he's remarkably resilient and comes twice more before they end up spent on the huge bed.

"So, why are you here this time Ivan? or is it a secret?" she asks whilst gently running an index finger through the thick black hair on Kolotov's ample belly.

Jol learns of the shipment of blood diamonds, as he boasts about how much money he will make, how and when they will be brought over the border and who he will sell them to, Jol sucks softly on his hardening cock seemingly preoccupied.

*****

The switch went remarkably well, the border guards swapped almost a third of the high grade diamonds for cheap industrial man made ones as they searched the vans.

Kolotov's customer, a man who'd begun his career working in security for the infamous dictator, General Abacha was none to happy when his jeweller had sampled the consignment. This was unfortunate for Kolotov but particular so as he'd chosen to visit his customer in person at his luxurious riverside villa outside Port Harcourt to complete the transaction.

****

Jol heard second hand the account of Kolotov's last few hours. What finally finished him was a session involving a car battery, a couple of jump leads and his testicles. She smiled at how fitting and ironic end it had been for this sadistic man.