Dinner Party Chat

Story Info
After dinner sex talk.
2.2k words
2.6
3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers

We all sat around after having a fine meal with our favoured alcohol.

Gordon started the conversation off when he said "It is more erotic to have to guess what is hidden than actually seeing it.

Military Mess Nights

Richard said "When we had mess nights we all had to wear formal mess gear. It was great seeing the other officers looking resplendent. They look good enough to eat. It added to my enjoyment that I might catch a glimpse of some of their cocks in the urinal.

I also hoped that one of them would peek at my pecker."

The Celebrity With Big Titties

Ben said "I agree. I remember an advert where it showed a woman with massive tits. She was something of a celebrity for her breasts. Before I met my first wife many a night I spent time thinking about her tits. Thinking of those massive jugs made wanking so easy.

Anyway she, I mean the big jugged celebrity (and not my wife) appeared in an 18 rated version of the advert. It was for release only in the cinema. She showed all of her tits, albeit very briefly.

What a disappointment it was. Not at all what I imagined. They sort of parted either side of her chest, whereas in the advert, they had a definite cleavage line. I didn't use her for my wanking sessions afterwards."

Henry's Foray Into Porn

Henry's contribution was "When I was 18 I took the opportunity to go to adult movies. One of the cinemas specialised in adult films. I did all this on the sly. If my parents knew there would be hell to pay, I didn't dare buy adult magazines for fear of being caught by my Mum or Dad. And I certainly wouldn't have had the confidence to buy a "top shelf" magazine in our local newsagents. My friend regularly bought "Health and Efficiency" which showed everything, without the gynaecological aspects.

I lived in the suburbs. Although the cinema and the strip club were in the city centre I feared a neighbour finding out. All this was very hush, hush. The X rated movies were tame by today's standards. It was mostly "tits and arse" fare. But It had a regular clientele who were regarded as "the dirty mac brigade". On my first visit to the I nearly chickened out. The ticket booth had a female selling the tickets. I hadn't expected that a lady would be selling them. It made me uncomfortable. I couldn't speak to her. I just gave her my 2 shilling coin, took the ticket and went in.

Once inside the cinema, I felt like a proper grown up. I remember the film title "Sexy Susan Sins Again" and seeing the film certification saying "This motion picture has been rated as X for display only to adults over 18 years of age".

The film was a disappointment. I had only seen the sexy Susan topless in a bath. She didn't even have attractive tits. She rose from the bath and I had a great shot of her wonderful arse. I hadn't really thought of a bum as attractive before. I thought of leaving. But I had paid good money to watch naked people. So I stayed

Later we saw Susan in the shower. I hoped to see her fully naked. The camera slowly panned down her stomach. My cock got harder with expectancy. The camera gave me the briefest of glimpses of her pubic bush from the side, not full on. The bush view couldn't have lasted more than 3 seconds and the scene ended.

It was disappointing because Susan had fair pubic hair. I had expected it to be black. And I wanted a front view, not a side view."

Pubic Wigs Have A Name

Ben said "To cater for the desire of many men for a dark full bush many actresses in adult films of that period wore a pubic wig, called a merkin."

Henry said "I would have preferred to see a full on view of a merkin to a side view of her natural pubic hair."

Richard said "Perhaps I could shave off my grey ones and have a merkin instead. Beats having to dye them."

Ben said "Merkins were often used outside films. It meant that prostitutes could shave off the pubic lice ridden hair or hide the marks of syphilis."

The Strip Club

Paul said "I once went to a strip club. It was very expensive to get in and so were the drinks. I was surprised that there were men and women in the audience. Anyway when I saw the lady taking off her clothes and showing her dark haired pubic bush I got an erection. I had to get away as quickly as possible. I didn't even see the end of the lady's show. I had to sneak to the loo, hiding my cock as best I could, as I went through the auditorium.

I stood at the urinal with my cock horizontal waiting for it to subside. The lady must have finished because a man came in to spend a penny. So I stood there with my erect penis in view while this man peed. I wasn't embarrassed, which I found funny, even though the man made it obvious that he was looking at my dong.

He finished peeing and put his willy back in his trousers. My erection was subsiding but it was still horizontal.

As if he was talking about a football match the stranger said "I see it is your first time here. We have all had that happen. You get used to the ladies after a while."

I left without finishing my expensive drink. And I never went back to the strip club."

Gay Porn

Richard said "My first male erotic encounter was in a soft core movie. I had travelled to London, which had a cinema who had a reputation for showing Danish porn films. I was with other squaddies. It was called "The Orgy".

I knew that I was mainly homosexual but had to keep it to myself. Not only was homosexuality illegal it also meant military prison and a dishonourable discharge.

The film was tame by today's standards. Lots of naked women parading round in a sauna with a few naked men. I was in heaven. I was delighted to see naked men.

The other squaddies loved seeing the naked women.

The Best Scene

They had a bathroom scene where an old man was dressed only in a bathrobe. The camera showed his leg in the foreground and his reflection in a full length mirror. He chats to his male friend who is cleaning his teeth. They are both preparing to go to the orgy.

The man's dressing gown drapes open so you can see his knee down towards his penis. It is dark around his crotch so you don't know if he is naked or not. He turns around to take off his dressing gown.

Despite being old and balding the man had a fine physique with just a little chest hair. You see his back reflected in the mirror. The camera pans down towards his prick ever so slowly.

Someone shouted out "Show us your periwinkle." I was of the same opinion.

The cameraman spent a full minute showing the man naked and his partner joined him in a shower. It was the first time I had seen 2 men kiss. I will remember that scene for the rest of my life.

Institutional Homophobia In Films

I disliked a scene where one of the men was humiliated by being stripped in public. I resented his humiliation.

One of the squaddies shouted "Serves the old faggot right."

I had to hold my tongue. I knew that the film needed to get past the Censorship Board and the humiliation gave the film "social significance". This was disguised social messaging. The scene's message was subtle but clear. We are showing gays but only as being worthy of being punished for their deviant behaviour.

Of course the other man "sees the error of his ways" and goes off with a woman. The message was "Once homosexual men meet a real woman they see the error of their ways. It says that our deviancy is a choice. We only need a good woman to cure us."

I knew that I wanted to be me. Not to be with a woman nor to be punished. I wanted to be with a man growing old together and showering together and fucking each other."

Soho Sex Shops

We squaddies went into the Soho sex shops. The magazines were in plastic covers and they had some "educational" books. One of them was called "Gay and grey".

Little did I realise that I would be both "gay and grey". Little did I dream that my lover and I could be open about our love for each other.

The book was too expensive to buy and I wouldn't have been able to buy it in front of the other squaddies.Now you can read extensive extracts free on the internet. I never think of Trevor and I being in a sociological group.

At least things are better now. You could serve in the military. Sexualities are all accepted. Even sexualities that weren't invented in your day."

Ben said "I know what you mean. But I suspect that human sexuality has always been diverse. For instance, it is only recently that we hear about the gender fluidity of the Emperor Heliogabalus.

He wanted to become his true gender, which was female. As far as I know he, or should it be she, is the first recorded desire for a sex change."

Richard said "I have a great deal of sympathy for the gender fluid people. In some ways, No in many ways, their struggles are the same as mine.

I recall people seriously stating that we were a danger to children. Now the feminists are stating the same thing. It was absolute bollocks back then and it's absolute bollocks now."

Joan's Contribution

Paul's wife Joan leaned forward, with the V of her blouse intentionally gaped. Ben's eyes were focused on her exposed cleavage. Joan delighted in the tease. She liked men watching her titties. She liked it that other men still fancied her.

Paul was still a loving husband but she wanted more than just him. It was obvious to everyone that Ben fancied Paul's wife.

When Joan moved, even more of the V between her breasts was exposed. Joan knew she was turning Ben on. If she could see Ben's willy, she would see that his soldier wasn't fully at attention but it wasn't resting on the sandbags either.

Joan said "I like seeing women and men naked, provided it is artistic. My favourite scene is in D H Lawrence s "Lady Chatterley's Lover" where the woman and man dance naked in the rain.

There is a German version where they have taken liberties with the scene. They have the gardener acting as a narrator.

He said something like ...

The Narrator

In our private moments she told me that I had the best one. She liked seeing my cock and I enjoyed parading around for her. She liked seeing my dick grow. She talked dirty to make it larger.

One day, I tried to hug her. I wanted her so much. My cock was ready for sex. I had been frustrated for far too long. I wanted to fuck her.

As I see her fully naked, the rain lashing down I know now just how much she wants me. She displays all her charms that should be only for her husband. But she displays them for me. Her long, her cunt and her arse she freely gives to me.

My cock is erect, watching her dance naked. Our fucking is natural, as natural as the forest clearing she dances in.

Society says that she was unavailable. But I am the only man she needs. She is the only girl I need.

I know that we will fuck in the open air, oblivious to the rain and the chance of being caught. I will make her scream out loud as if she has turned into a forest beast."

Explicit Yet Erotic

Paul said "Unusually you actually see the cock grow as he watches her. It is quite explicit."

Joan said "But the cock part isn't like cheap porn. It is really erotic."

Ben imagined Joan dancing naked. He said "The taxis should arrive soon."

After The Party's Over

Once the others had left, Ben used his imagination to see Joan in the forest clearing. His soldier was fully at attention. His hands pulled his foreskin back and he gave himself an orgasm.

When they got home, Paul and Joan undressed and went to bed. As Paul entered his wife, Joan imagined it was Ben inside her. She pulled Paul's back so his cock went further inside her cunt. She enjoyed having sex with Paul and he loved fucking his wife.

When her husband came they kissed. She had genuinely loved being fucked. But after Paul went to sleep, Joan once again regretted marrying the wrong man.

LovingF
LovingF
243 Followers