Dinner Party Disgrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, slut. We are going to take a break while you get cleaned up." Madge ordered. "Go shower, fix your hair and makeup, and return out here. No stockings and garter belt this time. All you are to be wearing when you return are a pair o0f heels, 4-inch minimum."

Oh, God, did that hot spray of water feel good after the evening that I just had. It took a few shampoos and rinses before I managed to get all the cum out of my hair, but it finally came out clean. A heavy dose of conditioner removed most of the tangles. A nice, fragrant body wash and the liberal use of my loofa took care of the dried cum on my body. My shoer is equipped with a sprayer attached toa hose, so I could bring it down and flush out my cunt and asshole as well. Finally, cleaned both inside and outside, I got out, dried off, and brushed my hair until it was completely detangled and dry. I reapplied my makeup, then went to my closet and selected a pair of strappy 5-inch heels to wear. 45-minutes after I left the room to shower, I sauntered back in.

"OK, slut." Jo began. "It's time for another cock-tail hour while everyone recovers for the next session. You get to play naked waitress."

With that, my arms were again bound behind my back. The next thing I knew, a serving tray was fastened to my waist by an attached belt that buckled around my waist. There was a strap that was connected to the front of the tray by another strap that went around my neck to support the tray to keep it from tipping forward. Then, for added support, there were two more strings attached to the front of the tray. Those strings had a pair of vicious looking clamps connected to the ends. Yep, my poor abused nipples would be used to help support the tray and the drinks placed on them. Anothhe3r butt plug was inserted in my ass, then there was a nylon rope tied around my waist. The long, loose end of the rope was at my front. Madge pulled the loose end down between my legs and up to the back of the waist rope. She carefully measured when the role was digging into my cunt, then pulled it out and tied a knot in the rope. When she pulled it back through my cunt, the knot was resting against my clitoris. She pulled it tight and secured it to the back of the waist rope and tied it securely. Every step I took caused the knot to rub against my clitty.

Jo and Madge had been busy making a variety of drinks in the kitchen as they were taking turns securing me. Once they felt that I was ready, they began putting the drinks on my tray. The added weight of the drinks put even more pressure on my nipples. As the weight increased, the tension in the strings connect the tray to the nipple clamps pulled at my nipples, stretching them away from my titties. Before being sent out to deliver the drinks, I was admonished that any spillage would be cause for severe punishment. Each step was delicious agony. The slight bounce and sway of the tray as I walked added another tug on my nipples. Each step caused a slight movement in my butt plug. Each step tormented me as the knot in the crotch rope rubbed against my clit and dug into my cunt.

My guests had all gotten at least somewhat dressed again, so there was also the added humiliation of again being the only naked person in the room again. Of course, lest you think that was the extent of my torment, imagine if you were at a private party with a fully naked cocktail waitress. Would you have refrained from taking liberties whenever she happened to stroll by within arm's reach? Neither did they. I was constantly being groped and fondled as I passed through the crowd. Of course, that didn't stop when I reentered the kitchen to fill the tray up with more drinks. Jo and Madge couldn't help themselves to groping me as they were setting the new drinks on my tray.

Was there spillage? Of course, there was. My titties are not the most stable of platforms. With each step, the nipple clamps pulled and extended. My titties jiggled with every step. A bit of the drinks on the tray couldn't help but be sloshed around and over the rim of the glasses. I did, somehow, manage to not drop or tip over any glasses, but there was definitely liquid flowing around the tray every time I returned to the kitchen. Jo and Madge made a point to inspect the tray and wipe up any spillage every time I entered the kitchen for more drinks. I always left the kitchen with a dry tray and re-entered with a wet tray. Finally, after about 45-minutes of serving drinks, the tray and crotch rope were removed. The evening's festivities, however, would continue.

"OK, slut, we need some more entertainment to get things going again." Madge announced. "I'm gonna stick your suction cup double dildo to the edge of the coffee table, and you are gonna ride it until you orgasm in front of everyone."

OK, on the degradation scale, it's one thing to have a forced orgasm in front of a group of people when they are controlling things. In that case, your mind can reason that you had no control and it was just your body's natural reaction to the stimulation that someone else forced on you. In this case, there was not that rationalization. I would be providing my own stimulation by fucking myself with the toys. It was no longer someone else humiliating me in front of others against my will, it would now be me degrading myself by making myself orgasm in public. A little spurt came out of my cunt at the thought of that increase in degradation. Damn, I was horney.

The collar and leash were put back on, and I was led back out to the living room. Jo put the nipple clamps with bells back on and led me over to the edge of the coffee table. I was told to stick out my tongue, and Madge used my wet tongue to moisten the suction cup at the base of the dildo. While she was securing the base of the dildo to the smooth surface of the table, Jo lubed up the smaller of the two phallus's so it would slide easily into my ass.

"Gather around, honored guests" Jo announced. "This slut will be entertaining us by fucking herself with these two dildos until she cums again. That should prepare everyone for the next part of tonight's activities. Slut, yo9u may begin, and make sure you keep your legs spread wide open so everyone can see those dildos sliding in and out of your nasty cunt."

With that, I backed up to the edge of the table, spread my legs, and slowly began lowering myself onto the dildos. Because of the recent fucking I had already enjoyed, both my cunt and ass were already stretched out, so it didn't take long to have then fully embedded inside my body. Once bottomed out, I began to slowly raise and lower myself, riding the dildos. I quickly built up the pace and was soon fucking them with abandon. My eyes closed as I began to get lost in the pleasure.

"Open your eyes, slut. I want you to look at all of us watching you disgrace yourself." Madge commanded.

My eyes sprang open, and I saw the eyes of all my friends, neighbors, and co-workers watching me as I fucked myself in from of me. The humiliation washed over me. And suddenly, the thought of what I must look like caused a massive orgasm to hit me. I cried out in pure bliss as I continued to ride the orgasm as well as the dildos. Wave after wave of pure pleasure washed through me as the orgasm flowed through my body. The great wracking convulsions eventually subsided and left ripples of pleasure twitching through me. My audience began to applaud me, which only enhanced the humiliation that I was already feeling from performing this depraved act.

"OK, Slut." Madge began. "You know that a good slut always cleans her toys when she's done with them, so get that tongue and mouth busy cleaning."

"And make sure you put on a good show for us while you do it, too." Jo added.

Dutifully, I raised myself off of the dildos, slid to my knees, and began to suck and lick the dildos clean. As ordered, I made sure to stick my tongue out as far as possible and licked both dildos from base to tip. I wrapped my tongue around them as I continued to slurp my juices off of them. I then took each in turn into my mouth and began bobbing on them, deep throating to get all the way to the base.

"Good job, slut. You've really shown all your party guess what a depraved whore you really are. Now, why don't you go around to all your guests and be a good hostess and beg to suck their cocks or lick their pussies for them."

God! My cunt was literally drooling from the humiliation of having to beg my friends, coworkers, and neighbors for the privilege of orally pleasing them in front of everyone else. Add to that the degrading comments that they made to each other as if I wasn't even there.

"Damn, If I had known what a slut she was before, I could have used her as the Moral officer in the office." My boss said. "I can have her work naked and be available to all the other employees all day long. Even take her with me as an added incentive to get our clients to sign the contracts."

Oh, God. Just the thought of being turned into the office sex toy sent another gush out of my cunt and down my thighs. Realistically, I knew he would never do that. It would lead to a loss of production from me as well as all the other employees as they would be spending too much time fucking me instead of working.

Berta, my neighbor two houses down then added, "Maybe I can entice you to allow her to work from home. It would be great if she could be available for our morning wife's coffee hour. Normally, we rotate houses, but we could change that to having her host every morning. She would be licking all of our pussies as we chatted over coffee and tea."

"That could be a possibility." My boss replied. "Still, she would need to come into the office for our weekly meetings and climb under the conference room table to perform her oral duties for the rest of the staff, as well as Amy necessary punishments for not completing her assignments on time."

"Speaking of which," I heard an ominous tone in Jo's voice.

I was so focused on sucking the 7-inch cock currently in my mouth that I didn't realize what the faint 'swish' sound meant. That was immediately followed by a loud 'SMACK' it wasn't until a millisecond later when my brain registered the fire on my ass that I realized that Jo (at least I think it was her) had just whipped my bare ass with the flogger.

"mmmmmmgggghhhhhh." Was all that escaped my mouth because it was still filled with cock.

"OH, HELL YES!" cried out the owner of said cock. "Keep doing that. The vibrations from her crying out around my cock feels great."

Jo continued flogging my ass and thighs until he shot his load down my throat. The thrashing of my ass continued for the next three guys as I sucked them off and swallowed their cum. Jenny. My PA changed things up. She wanted me laying on my back on the coffee table so she could ride my face. I originally thought that this position would protect my ass and the backs of my thighs from further abuse. I was wrong. No sooner had she positioned herself with her pussy over my mouth when she had one of the other girls grab my ankles and lift them so she could lock them under her arms. This spread my legs and exposed my ass and thighs to further abuse. It also offered my cunt and tits to floggings as well.

My cry of anguish as my brain registered the pain of the flogger striking my spread cunt seemed to really get Jenny off. My tits, cunt, ass, and inner thighs were all targets for the flogger as the next four girls rode my face to orgasm. Madge took over with a thin cane as I was back on my knees giving blowjobs to more guys. She targeted my ass, the back of my thighs, and the soles of my feet. Far from hating it, the pain just shot my arousal through the roof.

When Jo and Madge decided that I had enough for the time being, I felt someone kneeling down behind me as I was licking Amy, one of my coworker's pussy. I felt a dildo begin to enter my drooling cunt. I was such a sloppy mess that it took no effort for her to bottom out inside of me. When her thighs were pressing up against me, I felt a slim finger wiggle its way into my ass. That's when I exploded. My cries of passion set of Amy, and she actually squirted all over my face.

I was fucked a couple more times by both men and women as I finished sucking and licking the rest of my guests. I was then allowed another brief respite to shower and fix my hair and makeup. When I returned, I was strapped face out to the St. Andrew's cross. Jo and Madge had decided to teach everyone else the proper use of the flogger. Mo part of my body was immune. They flogger my tits, stomach, cunt, and legs. When they decided I had enough of that, I was turned around. My back, ass, thighs, and calves were now targets for the flogger. Did it hurt? Of course it hurt. The thing is that, if done correctly, pain in a sexual setting actually enhances the pleasure. Sensual pain vs. just normal pain. Sensual pain releases endorphins that will enhance the sexual pleasure for submissives. Pain, just for pain just plain hurts. Jo and Madge were very careful in their monitoring of the activities to ensure that the strikes were not overly harsh. There was pain, but it didn't go overboard into too much pain to kill the mood.

When they had decided that I had had enough of that, I was released from the cross and a full-on gang bang ensued. I was so revved up that I just jumped on the nearest guy. From that moment on, I was pretty much kept air-tight for the rest of the evening. Real and fake cocks were almost constantly in my cunt and ass. My mouth was kept busy with cocks and pussies. I had no possible way to keep track of how many orgasms I had that night. I tried a couple of times to watch the videos later and count them, but zi never made it. I kept having to grab my vibrator and masturbate as I was watching them.

Sorry, you perves, but I was never made into the office whore. My boss did call me into the office a few days later, and we discussed that night. I explained that it had always been a fantasy of mine, and my two friends had decided to surprise me with it. It was fun, but I had no desire to make it my career. OK, so I did fuck him a few more times, and we even included Amy and Jenny occasionally to ramp up the humiliation, but that was pretty much it. I did attend a couple of the neighborhood women's coffee club meetings, but I was not a regular member. I even entertained a few of them separately at my house in the evening for a glass or three of wine - as well as some other entertainment. I even had several of them over at the same time and let them use me in my playroom.

It was a couple of months later that Jo and Madge kept me on edge for a couple of hours before I finally consented to signing the release forms for them to submit the videos to the website. It was a hit, and now we occasionally bring it up on my 72-inch flat screen TV and watch it before the night turns into total debauchery.

"Hey, slut." Madge said one night as she was working me up with a vibrator. "I talked to a bar owner across town, and he said that he has no problem if I were to lead a naked slut into his bar for all his customers to use."

Oh, Shit. Here we go again, I thought as I buckled my collar around my neck.

12