All Comments on 'Dinner Party Mystery Ch. 03'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
"...one scary...

...ass looking devil woman..." Now why doesn't Juliet just say what she really thinks? This is promising to be some dinner party. To quote the late, great Bette Davis: "Faster your seat-belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride." Madame Chowdhury's lovely trio of assistants are exotically-named. (From my wide and varied reading: Terry Pratchett's Granny Weatherwax is an Esme; Lenore is one of Poe's doomed heroines (The Raven); I haven't come across a Zaheera but it sounds like a name from the Arabian Nights.) So, it's double-breasted (no pun intended) suits on and fastened, false moustaches affixed, and into the breech!

stroudlestroudleabout 4 years ago
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Another stonking good chapter Wax, thank you

The cast is assembling and Charlotte has green mist descending over her, but I'm sure the Dragon lady will be able to cope with her. I'm enjoying reading about Natasha showing a different side to herself. Looking forward to reading more

Jc

🚪What is going on behind that door?

💃Mistress Natasha looking sexy in her red dress

👖Desi in her designer jeans

🥧Mmmm mm pie

😡Charlotte getting cross

SeeMeNoMoreSeeMeNoMoreabout 4 years ago
My fav are back

As soon as I read the names Desi and Karin the biggest smile broke out on my face

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Am i the only one finding this not cool?

I really don't like what Natasha has done here. She is making Charlotte jelous and on purpose. With Charlotte having no idea what's going on Natasha is flirting with a stranger, hiding things from Charlotte, and it seems like she is going to allow someone else do dominate Charlotte?

Natasha is being quite disrespectful to Charlotte and the lack of any communication seems to go against everything that i have read about them earlier. Compare with the excellent (in my opinion) way the polyamorous relationship with Juliet has been depicted. Natasha and Charlotte talked between themselves and with Juliet, making sure that all three were in a good place, especially as they engaged in D/s play.

It does not feel like this is the same Natasha as i have read about in all the previous, and excellent stories.

/Amy

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 4 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous Amy...

You are very right, it's not cool, and I won't defend Natasha's behavior. However, it is part of the 'mystery' in Dinner Party Mystery. Things will get stranger before they resolve, but I ask you this... Have you ever read a Mistress and Charlotte story that doesn't have a happy ending? Hang in there and I think you'll agree with Natasha's reasons if not her methods.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES