All Comments on 'Dinner Party Mystery Ch. 04'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Jealous? Charlotte?

I must say Charlotte's eventual cracking was more restrained that I expected. It has been rumoured that when in a rage, Hitler would bite chunks out of the carpet. I was expecting Charlotte to do this, that is after she had bent all the cutlery Uri Geller style and torn lumps out of the table with her bare hands. Shame she was seething too much to enjoy Madame Chowdhury's magnificent feast. Never mind, there are bound to be a few leftovers for later.

stroudlestroudleabout 4 years ago
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Yeah it's M Y my joint favourite, what a pairing M Y and Natasha, drool

Charlotte's increasing rage and Juliet's attempts to calm her were very amusing

Yes Natasha should of run the idea past Charlotte first, but I think it's all part of the plan and Charlotte seems to be coming round to the idea

Stonking good chapter Wax thank you

Jc

🍛Does Miss Chowdhury do take out orgasmic paneer tika masala, and does she deliver it personally?

🍷More wine anyone, I'll send Natasha and her plugged bott round

😠Charlotte is getting angry

👆Just who fingured the pie, we know who is fingering Natasha now

📏Look out its sore bott time

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I thought I'd finish reading this series before posting but it just wants to come forth. So far this started fine, then quickly ran into the trouble.

One, if someone told me that my Domme/wife, who has shown no leanings to being submissive, was on the floor of her office w/ breast bared to some other person I'd be up there in a heart beat to see WTF was going on. A "please walk the dog" would not have gotten acknowledged at all. If that office door was locked it would have been kicked in.

Two, your damn right Natashia should have told her ahead of time. You are going to switch from Dom to sub w a woman your wife doesn't know, has never met, in your own house, with her there?!?

Three, I'd have been at "What the hell is going on here" the minute I sat down at the table.

Four, Because of N not telling C&J about what was going on both of them, especially C, was unable to enjoy the fantastic feast.

Five, I feel like the scene shifted too fast from the "Everyone get the hell out of my house!" to "let's solve this mystery".

Basically, I felt N completely ignored C's feelings in all of these chapters (maybe not 1) and that is just completely against all the stories you've written about them.

I know this is fiction and fiction writers can write whatever they want, and you write VERY well. I just don't like the way this series has gone so far which is very unusual for me w/ your N, C, J stories. I will finish the series to see how it comes out and will post another comment at the end.

J

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous: you are not the first to question this chapter. All I can offer is that it's told from Juliet's point of view, and there is a reason for that. It's to keep us out of Charlotte's head so that the mystery can continue. If there were a sudden "light bulb moment" that made Charlotte change her tune, we'll never know, because Juliet does not know. But, when Juliet asks if Natasha likes it, that's when Charlotte's attitude does a 180. What does she suspect? What made Charlotte change her mind? We'll never know. But, when she says, "I'm sure Betty will be happy to punish you for your transgressions," Charlotte seems much more mischievous and playful than before. Could she be thinking, "This situation could have been planned better, but I love her and she's enjoying herself, so maybe I'll make the best of things now and sort it out later."? Maybe. And just to let Natasha know she's in on it, Charlotte needles her with the go-ahead for Betty to sort out her transgressions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES