All Comments on 'Dinner Party Mystery Ch. 07'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
And for your next act...?

Nicely rounded off, Wax. Great fun all the way through. Now might be the time to write a story about Cleopatra, torch singer at The Nile. And who will play Caesar and Antony? Set it in Prohibition days and assassinate Caesar with a chorus of Chicago typewriters. That aside, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Like meeting old friends..

Dear Wax, thanks for another lovely story (although I have to admit that I did not like the first chapters very much, I was nearly as pissed as Charlotte)!

But another thing: I failed to comment back then, but I really liked your Interview With the Domme. However, I felt an air of melancholy, even sadness in the story, and I wondered why the three of them went their separate ways as they so obviously cared deeply for each other. So, I am very, very happy to see them reunited :-)))

Also, am I the only one to think that Zaheera has lots of story potential?

All the best, stay safe and healthy! Abi

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 4 years ago
Next pairing...

And for the next go around, will you have Mistress Nguyen with Charlotte and Juliet? I'm glad Karen, Desi, and Mistress Nguyen got back together. So there were more than two happy endings to this story. I liked the fun side of them, the cheap suits and playing detectives.

As always, thank you for sharing your talents with us.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 4 years agoAuthor
About Interview With the Domme

Dear Anonymous Abi,

A few people have pointed out the same thing concerning Betty's relationship with Karin and Desi. That was about 50% of my reason for writing this story---getting them back together. The other 50% comes from several people wanting to know if Natasha would ever play a submissive part. As Charlotte mused, I can't imagine anyone other than Betty being able to tame her.

stroudlestroudleabout 4 years ago
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

I'm almost tempted to give you 4 and 3/4 stars just to get M Y to come round, but instead I gave the full much deserved 5 stars

It's so good to see my favourite 2 trios in one story and having lots of fun in the process. I'm relieved and very pleased that my favourite domme ( sshh don't tell Natasha) has her girls back. A perfect ending to a Stonkingly brilliant series

Thank you Wax

Jc

🎹Charlotte tinkling the ivories

🎼Cleopatra the lounge singer, now there's a story I would like to read

🥧Desi's delicious pie

🍷More wine anyone

🎇Celebration fireworks for a wonderful ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dear Wax

I truly love your writing. A perfect balance of dialogue and sex. I have invested in all your characters and look forward to your future stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been reading the series, great stories. But after reading this one I do believe Charlotte needs a date night alone with her wife not acting like her Mistress. And I do think Charlotte could tame her Mistress with some coaching from Betty maybe once or twice a year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES