All Comments on 'Dinner Salad'

by verysimplegal

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
different

Lucky husband, I wish my girlfriend could cook, but she leaves it up to me.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hmmm....

That's what happens when you don't call first and say you're bringing someone home. Oh well.

Ha

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Faked Me Out

I thought she was going to be lying naked on the table with the salad on her when they walked in!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
5 *

First time I rate 5 * in this king of story...But this one was well written and above all very funny.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Odd tale

Not a bad story, but Sweetie seems to depend on Hubby being clairvoyant and having a shark's olfactory powers!

@Dragon ... guys can prepare a similar salad, with a few procedure adjustments (NO, not sticking the veggies in an adjacent location!!!)

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Silly. I had to smile. Well written but still silly.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Fun Story

I did like Karen's suggestion though! Unfortunately we always have guests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Funny little short , not story, blurb maybe.

AMerryMan

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
Mitzi did something similar.

For several days Mitzi had me cum in a cup for her. I knew not to ask questions when she would say "Just do what I say..." turns out she was mixing it in the ranch dressing as a tricky surprise for her gf. We'll the surprise came when our friends helped themselves to the wrong bottle of dressing from our fridge. I almost lost it watching the wife eating my cum and her husband went on and on about how good the salad was and the dressing was awesome! Every time we saw them after that, Mitzi and I winked at each other knowing that they had both swallowed my cum... and loved it! Thanks for reminding me of that. I may have to do it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverysimplegal@verysimplegal
Just a simple, married gal who sometimes gets into naughty situations. Always by accident, of course, even when I'm drunk.