Dinner Time

Story Info
My girlfriend makes my shitty fantasy a reality.
3.2k words
4.61
30k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying, I'm a pretty kinky guy. I've tried a lot, but there's one thing I'd always fantasised about yet never had the courage to go through with -- Eating shit. I can't count the amount of times I'd ejaculated to the thought of eating my girlfriend's shit, but I'd never had the balls to ask her to do it. I thought it might be one of those things that seems like a good idea in your head, but the reality of it might be quite different.

One day I was browsing some scat porn and had lined up a few good videos. The doorbell rang. Who could that be? My phone buzzed -- It was my girlfriend telling me that she had forgotten her house key, and asking me to please let her in. I quickly minimised the private browser window and went downstairs. I opened the door and there she was -- My girlfriend Athena. Athena is 24 years old, and is half Cypriot, half Australian. She is about 5 foot 4 inches tall, has dark brown hair, olive skin, and striking, light bluey green eyes, with little speckles of brown. She was wearing a white top with no bra, so I could see her perky D cup breasts and perfectly sized nipples quite clearly. She loved people looking at her. She was also wearing a tight black skirt that complemented her voluptuous ass, and a pair of yellow heels. Other than Athena's juicy behind, her figure is quite tight. She is stunning.

"Thanks for letting me in!" she says, excited to see me. She kissed me on the cheek and walked past me up the stairs. I followed just behind her, and smacked her ass as we reached the living room. She gave me a little cheeky smile.

"I have to go do a bit of work," she said as she kicked off her heels.

"No worries," I responded, "I'm just going to clean up a bit." I went into the kitchen and started washing the dishes as Athena went to the upstairs office. Next thing I knew, she was back downstairs again.

"I thought you were going to do some work?" I enquired.

"I was," she said, "but I opened up the browser and found something rather interesting." My heart stopped. I couldn't believe I had completely forgotten that I had been about to jerk myself off to videos of men being fed shit by women before Athena had arrived home.

"Oh?" I said sheepishly, as if my stupid ass didn't know exactly what she had found.

"You've never told me you're into that," she said, sounding less disgusted than I had anticipated -- Curious, even.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, still stupidly hoping that she might think those videos had spontaneously opened themselves.

"The videos of women shitting in guy's mouths -- Is that something you want? You want to eat my shit?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

"Ahhhh'' I stammered. "I think it's more something I like to fantastise about. Not sure I'd want to actually do it."

"Sure," she said with a devilish grin.

And that was that -- Athena pranced back upstairs to continue on with her work.

Later that evening we were sitting on the couch watching some TV. We had not spoken again about the conversation we'd had that afternoon, much to my surprise, and somewhat relief. The show we were watching ended, and Athena immediately jumped up off the couch -- She seemed excited for some reason.

"It's time for your dinner," she said in a slightly commanding tone.

"What are we having?" I asked, slightly confused as she had not cooked anything yet.

"I don't think you understand," she said, sounding more commanding with every word, "It's time for your dinner." This time she put emphasis on the 'your'.

My brain started reeling. She couldn't mean what I thought she meant, could she? My cock stirred at the thought, and my heart started racing from a slight fear and anticipation of what was going to happen next. Athena took my silence as an opportunity to elaborate further.

"I know what you want," she continued. "I know that you say it's something you just like to fantasise about, but I also know you. And I know this is something you really want deep down. You're just too pussy to do it willingly, so I've taken a few precautions."

With that, Athena went upstairs and returned shortly after clutching something in her hand. She dropped the items down on the couch and I could now see she had gotten some rope and a leg spreader, both of which we had purchased a while ago, mainly for me to use on her. My cock was growing by the second, but my brain couldn't exactly come to terms with what was happening.

"Um," I sputtered, "I don't know--"

She cut me off.

"Take off all your clothes," she demanded, "or I might have to punish you. And we wouldn't want that, would we?" Maybe the punishment would be something I would enjoy, but with the wicked look she was giving me, I wasn't taking that chance. I slowly started peeling off my clothing.

"Come on!" she barked, and I quickly stripped all the way down till I was bare naked. My now rock hard cock sprung out of my underwear and she giggled.

"Good boy, now come over here," she said as she picked up the rope. I shuffled over to her and she began wrapping the rope around my arms and body, so my arms were glued to my sides. She finished with a tight knot on my right side. By this point I was quivering, in utter disbelief of what was occurring.

"Now lie down on the ground," she said, with a hint of care in her voice. I crouched down and lay on the floorboards. Athena stood up and grabbed the leg spreader. She moved over so she was between my legs, and fastened one cuff to each leg. My legs were now spread about a meter apart from each other, with no way for me to close them. She looked down at me with a smile on her face.

"Looks like you're all ready for your dinner," she said happily."Now you are going to do exactly as I say, and you're going to enjoy it. As I said, I know you. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't know that this wasn't something you really wanted." Was she right? Maybe she was. Whatever the case, she had all the power now -- And I liked it. My cock was still rock hard, sticking straight up in the air like a flag pole.

"Look at that hard cock of yours." Athena said. "Your brain might not know you want this, but your hard dick certainly does. Now I think you know what's going to happen next, don't you?" I opened my mouth to reply but she continued talking. Apparently the question was rhetorical.

"What's going to happen next is you are going to eat my shit," she said in a soothing tone. "I can feel a good one in there ready for you. You're going to do exactly as I say, or there will be punishments. I don't want to have to punish you, but I'm going to do what is needed to push you to do this. You know I love you, and I know you're going to enjoy this, so just do as I say and I promise you'll enjoy yourself." I just nodded in reluctant acceptance. She stepped over me so she had one leg on either side of my head and I could see straight up her skirt. She was wearing black lace panties and her crotch looked so inviting. She slid down her panties and lifted one leg at a time to remove them. She threw them onto the couch and hitched up her skirt -- Her ass looked amazing. She then got down on her knees and lowered her ass onto my face, making sure to square up her tight brown asshole with my nose. She pressed back into my nostrils.

"Now be a good boy and sniff your mistress's asshole," she purred.

"Yes mistress," I muffled. Her pussy lips rested on my mouth and I could taste her sweet juices running over my lips. I inhaled deeply and smelled her musk. She hadn't showered yet and her ass smelled of sweat with the slightest hint of shit. I wasn't sure if it was the shit inside her ass I was smelling, or if she'd taken a shit earlier in the day. I didn't really care as I enjoyed the smell greatly -- She was right so far. I was enjoying myself.

"Good boy!" she yelped. "Now take another big sniff of mistress's ass." I did as I was instructed, and just as I started inhaling, Athena let out a loud, smelly fart. The stench hit me like a train and I was intoxicated. I could feel my cock get even harder, as if it were about to burst from excitement. I spluttered a little but continued to take in the smell of her pungent gas, sniffing until the smell began to dissipate.

"Did you like that?" Mistress enquired. I muffled a response, but she didn't need to hear my words. She could see my cock.

"That was just your entree," giggled Mistress. "Now it's time for your main course." She shuffled down on my face so her asshole was pressed firmly against my lips.

"Now open your mouth wide for mommy," she said, sounding more serious. Mommy? She hadn't used this term for herself before, but it sent me wild. My cock was still rock hard but my brain just would not comply. Something in me was very hesitant towards what was going to happen next. A few seconds went by as I kept my mouth sealed shut.

"Seems my gorgeous boy might need a little encouragement." Mistress said in an excited tone. "That's okay -- That's why we have the leg spreaders." I felt her hand slowly start to caress my balls. It felt incredible as she massaged them softly. Then she started to squeeze. Slowly I started to feel the pressure on my testicles increase. She kept squeezing and the pain started to grow. I kept my mouth shut as long as I could but it started becoming unbearable. Suddenly I could not take the pain anymore and I started yelping. I couldn't help it.

"That's a good boy." Mistress purred, not letting up on my balls. "Now keep that mouth open for mommy." She didn't need to instruct me -- I simply couldn't keep my mouth shut from all the pain. Mistress took this as her opportunity and she started pushing on her asshole. After just a moment I felt a coin-sized ball of shit drop into my mouth. The taste and smell were overpowering. It was much more intense than her fart, and this time I could taste it too. I didn't know what to do so I just let it sit there in my wide open mouth, resting on my tongue. Mistress was still squeezing my balls but I had gotten used to the pain now. For some reason though, I kept my mouth open, waiting for more of her shit to enter it.

"Mmmm you're liking this aren't you?" she asked. She could feel me sheepishly nod my head from under her plump ass.

"That's my good boy," she said. "Now keep that mouth open nice and wide. Mommy's not finished feeding you your dinner." She pushed again and two more balls of shit the same size dropped into my mouth. By this time my mouth was almost full, and I still didn't know what to do with my 'dinner'. It seemed she had finished now as she swung one leg over my head so she was kneeling next to me, gazing down to take in the sight.

"Oh you look so pathetic," she said. "Now what do we do with our dinner?"

I winced.

"We eat our dinner, don't we?" she continued. "Now be a good boy and eat mommy's shit, otherwise you won't be allowed any pleasure tonight. You'll just have to stay there until you're done." As she said this she slid her hand down and gently and slowly started to stroke my cock.

Was I really going to do this? It looked like I didn't really have any choice, and I now could not protest due to my mouth being full of Mistress's steaming shit.

I slowly bit down. The texture was mostly smooth with little bits here and there. Biting down only made the taste and smell even more powerful, but I continued chewing. I could barely admit it to myself but I was enjoying eating her shit. Her hand on my cock felt incredible, as she kept stroking while I chowed down on her filth. She watched on in pure delight, her eyes wide taking it all in.

"Now swallow my shit like a good boy," she said as she continued to jerk my cock. I prepared myself then swallowed the contents of my mouth. I felt the shit slowly make its way down my throat and I gulped audibly to let her know I was done.

"Who's mommy's good boy?" she asked in excitement.

"I am," I muttered, slightly ashamed at what I had just done -- But the shame just turned me on even more.

"Now it's time to clean up mommy," she said as she flung her leg back over my head so her shit-covered asshole was once again over my mouth. At the same time she leant down so she was in 69 position and took my cock in her mouth. Her warm, wet mouth felt amazing, and almost involuntarily I reached out my tongue and started licking the bits of shit off her puckered asshole. I was in sheer ecstasy. It tasted terrible but I loved it, and I was losing my mind as she slowly bobbed her head up and down on my cock.

Suddenly she sat back up, but I continued licking her asshole. Then I felt her grab the leg spreader, and lift my legs up in the air. She pulled the bar up over her head, and I could see her rest it on her back. My legs were now hanging over her shoulders, and I was almost folded in half. She grabbed a hold of my now upside-down erection and slowly started stroking again.

"Now there's one little surprise I've got left for mommy's good little boy," she said as she continued stroking. "When you are ready to cum, you're going to tell me so I can make sure you get your dessert. And remember, I'm going to have to punish you if you don't do what mommy says." By now I had fully clued onto the whole meal analogy. What was a bit of cum in my mouth anyway? I had just had a mouth full of shit. I also wasn't sure what the next punishment was going to be, so I decided to comply. I nodded my head as I continued tonguing her asshole. I slid my tongue deep inside her asshole, now desperate to taste more of her leftover filth as she gradually started stroking my cock faster and faster. It was too much now. My senses were on overload and I could feel my balls tighten up as my cock got ready to explode. She must have seen my tight ballsack too, because I didn't need to tell her to slide back off my face. She was now sitting on the floor above my head as she continued stroking my cock faster and faster.

"Now open your mouth so you can catch all that cum for mommy," Mistress said in a sweet voice. "We wouldn't want to have to clean up a mess, now would we?" I opened my mouth wide, ready for my dessert as she took aim, the head of my cock just inches from my waiting lips.

"Arggghhhhhh" I let out a loud moan as a huge load of cum spurted from my cock straight into my mouth. It hit my tongue -- It tasted sweet and salty at the same time, with a hint of shit leftover from my previous course. I was in heaven. I kept my mouth open as Mistress squeezed every last drop from my cock. She even wiped her finger across the tip of my cock to get the last remnants and slid them across from lips.

"Now swallow." she said, smiling at my obedience. I closed my mouth and swallowed for her yet again, feeling the cum drip from my mouth and down my throat. It felt good.

"Good boy," purred Mistress as she released me from my bondages. She took off her top and sat on the couch with her tanned legs stretched out. She beckoned for me to join her, so I got up and instinctively lay perpendicular across her, my face on her breast.

"Now suck on mommy's tits," she said lovingly. She had me now. I was loving every second of what was happening. I opened my mouth slightly and closed my lips around her left nipple as she slid her hand down my body. I felt her hand brush over my cock and balls and continue down to my asshole. She pressed against my tight hole and her finger slid inside me. It felt incredible. She gently fingered my asshole, rewarding me for my good work as I continued suckling on her breast.

"Now, mommy was right wasn't she? You really enjoyed yourself there, didn't you?" she asked in her sweet tone.

"Yes mommy," I responded after taking my mouth off her boob slightly. I quickly returned to her nipple, sucking gently.

"Mmmm, mommy always knows best," she said in a satisfied tone. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I really enjoyed myself too, and I think I like having you as my good little boy. Mommy likes taking a shit and not having to clean herself up, so I think we'll be doing a lot more of this." She gently pressed her finger deeper into my asshole. I felt her knuckle pop past my sphincter, and soon her whole finger had disappeared inside me, massaging me deeply.

"Mommy also really likes watching you take all the filth that she gives you," she continued. "I like that you are so obedient, and I know you like surrendering yourself to me. If you keep being a good boy for mommy, then mommy will reward you just like she is now." The way I felt was indescribable as I continued to suck her tit while she slid yet another finger into my greedy little asshole. I was hers -- And I loved it.

The next evening we were once again sitting on the couch together, but this time it was different. The dynamic had changed -- My head was rested in her lap and she was gently stroking my hair.

"Who's mommy's good little boy?" she asked me. I nestled my head further into her lap, signaling that I knew I was her good little boy.

"I want you to take off all your clothes, then go upstairs and kneel down in the shower for me. Mommy needs to pee."

TO BE CONTINUED