Dinner with a New Friend

Story Info
TV meets a new friend and sucks his cock in his truck.
1.5k words
4.38
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyCD
GuyCD
146 Followers

We had emailed back and forth for a while, and it was time for us to meet. Len sent me some pictures and I liked what I saw and was excited about finally meeting him. He was going to pick me up and we would drive to a restaurant for dinner and get to know each other. He asked me to dress for him and I agreed to be dressed under my guy clothing. I showered and had a hard-on just thinking about finally meeting him as I got dressed in my favorites: my black stockings, garter belt, bikini panties, bra and chemise all in sexy black. Then I sprayed on a little Opium perfume and added some eye shadow. I put on my 3" heels and walked around the house enjoying the feelings and loving the sound of my heels as I walked around. I could hardly wait to meet him.

I didn't have the nerve to go out fully dressed, my mustache always seems out of place when I'm decked out in my girly things. When the time came to leave, I slipped on some pants and a shirt, put my heels on and walked out to my car. If you looked closely, you could see I was wearing a bra especially since I had filled my bra with some stockings to push out my breasts. I drove to the shopping center where we agreed to meet. I drove around looking for his white chevy truck and there it was! I pulled in next to it, opened my window and we finally met, Len and me.

He said, "Lock up your car and come join me."

I got out, wearing my heels and got into his truck. We shook hands and as I looked at him, I thought I'm going to enjoy this.

Len started the truck and we chatted as he just drove around and got to know each other some.

After a while he said, "Are you hungry, ready to go to the restaurant?"

I said, "Not yet, I'm hungry but I'm hungry for something else first."

With that I slid closer to him, reached out and felt his crotch. I said, "Nice, you feel good."

I started working on his belt as I was feeling his hardness through his pants. He helped me open his belt so I could reach in and feel his cock in his panties. I slipped my hand into his pants and felt some lace and saw that he was wearing a garter belt!

Len said, "I wore my black stockings like you."

"That makes it even nicer." I reached into his panties and was feeling his cock growing as I pulled his cock free. I looked at it and it was beautiful in my hand, it felt wonderful, and I wanted it, I needed his cock.

He said, "We need to find a place to stop or I'm going to run into something and crash. I think I know a place."

I continued playing with his cock as he drove, just looking at it in anticipation of putting my lips around it. We arrived at a large warehouse building, and he pulled around back, parked and slid the seat back all the way. I leaned in and we kissed with my hand still holding his cock. I felt his tongue entering my mouth and I sucking on his tongue and his lips as he was all over my mouth. He reached down and felt me through my panties.

He said, "Let's see you now."

I let go of his cock and gladly removed my pants and shirt and when I put my heels back on, he said, "Let me see you walk in your heels."

I opened the door, got out and walked in front of the truck about 30 feet so he could see; it felt good outside dressed and in my heels, loudly clicking as I walked. Then I walked to the driver's door and said: "Well, what do you think? Are you interested?"

"Hell yes, come back in."

"Do you have anything for me?"

"I have what you want."

"Yes, you do, and my mouth is watering."

I got back into the truck and Len had pulled his pants down so I had full access to him and could see his garter belt, panties and stockings, all black, like mine. I slid closer, and we kissed and felt each other for a few minutes, each of us getting harder and harder. I had my hand around his cock and feeling his cock I said: "This feels good but will feel better in my mouth."

With that I held his hard cock in my hand, leaned down and licked the head it, tasting his precum. "That tastes good." I said. That's when he moaned the first time and I wanted to hear him moan and enjoy my cocksucking even more.

I felt the head of his cock slowly slip past my lips and I moaned as his hard cock slid into my wet mouth, filling it and feeling wonderful. My tongue feeling his hardness and tasting him. I love a hard cock in my warm, wet mouth, feeling him moving up and down as I'm sucking on a delicious cock. I'm in cocksucker heaven, having my face fucked, feeling him moving in between my pussy lips. I so love sucking a cock, giving and enjoying a blowjob. From his noises and moans, I could tell he was also enjoying my cocksucking.

I moved to his balls and kissed them and felt them with my lips. I liked feeling his balls and slipped one into my mouth and enjoyed the hairs in my mouth, then I opened my mouth and got them both in my warm wet mouth. I sucked them and enjoyed the feeling in my mouth, but it isn't as good as a hard cock in there.

Although my cock was still hard as rock, I had been ignoring it, so with his hairy balls in my mouth, I pulled my panties down beneath my balls and was jerking off. I let his balls slip out of my mouth and moved back to his cock and let it slip back into my wet mouth. I had missed his cock filling my mouth and it felt great back in there and then his hips started grinding away again as he was fucking me. I was looking up at him and he was enjoying this as much as I was.

I pulled up long enough to say: "I love sucking your cock. I am a cocksucker!"

"Thank you!"

With that, I had his delicious hard cock back in my mouth and Len was pumping again as his hips were thrusting further and harder into my mouth and I was matching every move as I enjoyed, loved being fucked by this hunk of a man. I wanted him to cum for me, reward me with a load of his hit cum. I had to feel it in my mouth and savor the taste.

He was holding my head seriously fucking my face and we were both frantically moving toward his climax as I felt him starting to cum and he moaned loudly as I felt his release filling my mouth and I swallowed some as he continued to spurt more and more into my waiting mouth. As he finished coming, I milked as much cum as I could from his cock and opened my cum filled mouth to show him and then slowly swallowed as I enjoyed the taste and the feeling of his cum in my mouth. After I swallowed, I sucked some more on his cock to get a few more drops of his delicious cum.

I sat up and I had also cum, so like a good cocksucker, I licked it from my hand and ate my cum.

I really didn't want to put my guy stuff back on, so I stayed just in my lingerie as Len pulled his pants up and we drove off.

We chatted while he drove, and he said he like the way I look dressed as I was sitting next to him. Len pulled into the restaurant, and I had to put on my guy clothing in the parking lot. I went in wearing my high heels and it wasn't bad until in the restaurant where my heels sounded extremely loud.

We sat across from each other and had a good conversation through dinner and felt that we should get together often. I liked that idea. During dinner I had unbuttoned my shirt to show the lace from my chemise and my breasts appeared pushed out more as the baggy shirt wasn't hiding them, I didn't remove my shirt, but I unbuttoned it all the way. When we finished dinner, we walked out to my heels loudly clicking and my breasts pushed out. Walking across the lot, I removed my shirt, and you could see my bare shoulders and my bra and chemise straps. Len hit the remote to open the door and I sat on the seat and removed my pants, put my heels back on and looked at Len.

He said, "Do you want more?"

I reached one and felt for his belt to undo his pants, "What do you think? Do I want more? I want you for a delicious desert."

"Sounds wonderful!"

GuyCD
GuyCD
146 Followers