Dinner with Jay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jada59
Jada59
110 Followers

Jay was also fond of tying me up, especially if I was to be blindfolded but he didn't do that this time. He left my hands and feet free to roam as they wanted to but since I couldn't see anything, they didn't always make their mark!

I felt like I was dying to have sex. I didn't think I could take any more! I wanted to rip the mask off, throw him onto his back and begin riding him. But he wasn't going to let that happen.

His cock had been hard for what seemed like hours now. He had to be suffering but I knew he was also enjoying it very much. Although he could pull off a quickie every now and then, prolonging things was far more his style!

I could feel him straddling over me. He cupped his hands around my breasts, lifting them up and pushing them together on either side of his cock, his balls pressing warmly against my skin. He told me that I could suck him. He knew how much I loved doing this and yet... I couldn't see what I was doing. My hands flailed around wildly, searching for any part of his cock but it was fully ensconced between my breasts!

Every so often, he would thrust forward allowing me just the head, but I kept timing it wrong. Working my tongue around in the darkness, hoping for the prize! Pre-cum dribbled down my chin. He chuckled at my vain attempts and used his finger to feed me his sweet, hot juices.

Finally, finally, he slipped the mask from my eyes. My eyes don't adjust very easily from darkness to light to begin with and the room was only softly lit. I felt totally blind at first. But at least he took pity on me and slipped his cock into my mouth for me. I still wasn't in control though as I was on my back and he was only allowing me quick little tastes.

I'd had enough now to be sure! I needed the real thing! I somehow managed to prop myself up and grab his behind, pulling him close. I opened my mouth to explore his balls. They felt so very heavy! As if they were about to burst! I worked my way up his shaft, nipping at it with my lips. And just as I approached the head, he squirmed away from me, plopping down beside me on the bed.

His arms and legs wrapped me up securely as he French kissed my mouth for what seemed like an eternity. I could feel his still hard cock pressing against my stomach and drooling all over me.

"It's late and I have to go to work in the morning. I think we should go to sleep now." He winked at me and gave me a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"No. Gawd no!"

"No? You don't like sleeping with me?" He kissed my shoulder again and put his fingers between my legs, letting them go all over, somehow seemingly all at once. Tugging on and toying with my swollen pussy lips. Wiggling and wriggling in and out of me and brushing back and forth over my clit. I pushed myself into his hand, desperate for relief! But instead of giving it to me, he removed his hand and let his hot, wet, fingers snake up to my belly.

"Fuck me now!" I felt like I was shouting.

"Do you want to feel my cock inside of you?"

"Yes! Please!" I spread my legs and lifted my pelvis up to make it easy for him.

"How much do you want it?" He looked deeply into my eyes, lightly brushing his fingers over my torso in a loving fashion. But a loving fashion was not what I was after at the moment. More like a fuck me till I can't see straight fashion!

"I want it more than anything. Please! Please!" I was panting now, pleading with my eyes.

"So... Let me see. You want to feel my cock in here?" He put his hands on my inner thighs, stroking me lightly, spreading my pussy lips open carefully with one hand. "Here?" He lightly traced his finger around and around the opening to my pussy.

"Yes, yes, please!"

His smile grew wider I watched in that soft light, shuddering and moaning in anticipation as he slowly positioned himself between my legs, stroking me externally with his hot, dripping cock.

"This is going to feel sooo good!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I tried to reach down to grab his cock and force it deep inside of me but he wouldn't allow me to.

"Your pussy is so hot and wet and red! I think you need my cock in there very badly!"

"Yes, I do!" I was doing sort of a combination of hissing, moaning and growling now. I felt as though I was turning into a deranged animal.

"It's so red right here!" I could feel the tip of his cock nestled between my lips, caressing the opening to my pussy very softly and lightly. He let out a deep moan and thrust forward ever so slightly. I could feel my pussy opening slowly for him. I used my muscles, trying to suck his cock deep inside of me. He smiled back at me and resisting, making certain not to give me any more than just the head. Ever so slightly, he worked the head of his cock back and forth, never taking it fully out but never allowing me any more than just the head. I could feel my pussy opening clamping down as he withdrew, leaving just the very tip inside of me, then opening wide to accommodate the whole head.

I was delirious now, going wild with pleasure but in serious need of having him ram himself deep inside of me. All I could do was rock my hips back and forth. He knew me so well! Even though I wasn't tied or retrained in any way, I was still somehow under his control and he wasn't going to give it to me until he was good and ready!

"I'm going to push my cock into you so hard! You're going to take it so deep you won't know what hit you. Are you ready for it?"

"Yes, please!"

"You're going to cum so hard. You're going to take my cock so far up your head is going to explode."

"Now, please. Fuck me!"

He told me to keep my legs spread wide and take a deep breath. I was already panting like mad. And then just as I took that deep breath, he pushed his cock into me so slowly and deeply.

I cried out again and again as I felt each little increment of his glorious cock filling me fully. My heart was pounding out of my chest. Swirls of azure and plum and crimson shot through my field of vision and I was filled with heat, pure animalistic heat! I had the biggest orgasm ever. Or so I thought.

He kept his cock inside of me and began rotating his hips, using his cock like a spoon inside me, stirring a pudding or something. I could feel his cock somehow going deeper. It felt like it was in fact invading my entire body. I felt certain that the head of his cock was going to pop out the top of my head at any time. I was squealing now. Screaming and moaning and lying there helpless beneath him. My hands clutched at his back, wanting to pull him so close that his entire body was merging with mine. It was that good! It was that damned good!

And then just as slowly, he withdrew his cock, until just the head nestled between my quivering pussy lips. Looking deeply into my eyes as I watched the colorful swirls retreat, he pushed himself back inside of me slowly. This time I could feel myself melting as the orgasm struck, harder still.

He began to pick up the pace, pushing his cock into me a little harder and faster each time. Orgasm after orgasm slammed into my being, each one more intense than the last. It was a wild ride to be sure! The entire world became one gigantic orgasm and I was a willing participant. I could feel myself starting to black out from the intensity of it all.

He stopped fucking me then, keeping his cock deep inside of me.

"Breathe! You've got to breathe!"

I was gasping for air now, trying to breathe but unable to fully do it. Somehow he talked me through it. His words were floating in and out of my consciousness.

He kept still throughout, keeping his cock deep inside of me until I was able to carry on a somewhat coherent conversation.

"Are you ready now? Are you ready to finish getting fucked?"

He pulled his cock back out, leaving the head just between my lips and giving up his control to me. Thankfully I had regained a little strength.

I put my hands on his butt, pulling him quickly and deeply inside of me as my hips thrust up to meet him. This was the most powerful orgasm I think I ever had and ever will have. I felt his body tense and grow hot as his beautiful cock exploded inside of me.

And then his whole entire body grew limp, covered with the sheen of sweat from all his exertion. And he became my blanket, his cock now soft and sweet and still nestled inside of me. I kissed his hair, listening to him already snoring softly and wrapped my arms around his back, falling to sleep with him.

Jada59
Jada59
110 Followers
12