Guilty pleasures

Story Info
A married couple try to help their friend.
16.2k words
4.24
30.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ This is a long one, I got a little carried away with the story line ;) If you're not into non consent between both genders you might want to skip to another story. I don't condone rape, this all purely just fantasy. If you don't enjoy non-con you might want to skip to another section of stories.. Hope you enjoy! ]

"Honey, don't forget to bring down the waste paper basket!" I called up to my husband, Paul. He's quite absentminded so when he pops upstairs to do something for me, I have to remind him what he's going up there for.

I'd already cleaned the guest room from top to bottom and changed the sheets in preparation for the arrival of his best friend Luke. Luke was having a hard time at the moment. He'd been running an animal protection farm, his dream. With everything costing more than it used to and a rising amount of animals in need, he couldn't afford to keep up the farm or his mortgage. He was broke. He'd put absolutely everything he'd had into it. He'd worked on the farm constantly to provide the animals with the best care possible, until they were ready to be released back into the wild. He had no other job, nothing else to fall back on. Lucy had never known someone so kindhearted and devoted to something other than themselves. With the fact that Luke was 6ft tall, good looking, had a fantastic sense of humour and was seriously ripped from working on a farm all day every day, it was hard not to be attracted to him.

Lucy loved her husband. Paul was the best person she knew and supported her in everything she did. She didn't know how she'd gotten so lucky as to know two fantastic men.. All the women she knew constantly complained about all the bastards they met and here was Lucy with a fantastic husband and a good friend like Luke.

Paul and Luke had met when they were in college. With their kind personalities and similar senses of humour, they'd hit it off right away and hadn't left each other's sides since. They'd lived together after college, right up until Paul and Lucy had taken the plunge together. They'd met a few years ago through a mutual friend, eyes meeting over the dinner table, they'd flirted with each other all night, leading to some foot play under the table. They'd clicked immediately, exchanging numbers and then seeing each other all the time. Lucy always ended up sleeping at Paul and Luke's house because they would see each other every night. Within six months Luke popped the question, an ecstatic Lucy said yes? They were quickly married and living together. It also helped that Paul was a good looking man. He wasn't quite as tall or well built as Luke, but he had especially gorgeous eyes which had attracted Lucy in the first place.

So, a couple of weeks ago, when Luke had to sell his home because he couldn't afford the mortgage or have enough money to carry on taking take of animals on the farm, it seemed perfectly natural that they offer him a place to stay. They didn't have children yet so they had the space and Luke being their best friend, they couldn't see him sleeping in the street. So when they'd offered a few weeks ago, Luke had gratefully accepted. Today was the day that he moved out of his house. He'd sold everything he owned except for some clothes and other personal things as he couldn't afford to put anything into storage.

Lucy was staring out of the kitchen window, coffee cup in hand, wondering how a guy like that didn't have a wife yet, or even a girlfriend to help him out at a time like this. Luke was a serious workaholic. He had dated a bit but none of the girls ever seemed to meet up to his standards. They never lasted more than 3 months. He always found something about them that he couldn't deal with and ended it. The girls were always broken hearted. How could they not be, losing a kind and handsome guy like that? Lucy knew never to get too attached to any of the women. The last one had been about a year ago. It hadn't even lasted a month.

She was broken out of the reverie when the doorbell sounded.

"Paul!" She called, on her way to answer the door. "Luke's here!"

She heard footsteps pounding along the hallway upstairs. He must be more excited about this than I realized. She thought with a smile.

She got to the door just as Paul skidded to the bottom of the stairs. She opened the door and they both greeted Luke with big smiles.

"Hi guys!" Luke said.

He was standing a little crookedly, what with luggage hanging from each shoulder. Jeans and a work shirt were practically all he ever wore, he wore it well though. He was looking a little apprehensive.. Lucy could understand. He'd given up his home, had no job and was now having to rely on his friends to be able to have a roof over his head. He'd gone from being a homeowner, to living off his friends.

"Luke," Lucy said, with a gentle smile. "Come on in! How are you doing?"

Lucy and Paul stepped back, allowing Luke to wrestle his bags through the door. He dropped them at the bottom of the stairs and turned around to face them.

"Ah, you know.. Ok, I guess. It could be worse, right?!"

He said this with a kind of wry smile. Lucy knew he was masking his true feelings. What guy wouldn't?

Paul closed the gap between them and clasped his shoulder. "It'll be ok mate. You can stay with us as long as you need to. No worries. We've got plenty of room and we love having you around. What could be better?"

Paul was right, they all got on so well that being around each other was just as easy as breathing.

Lucy piped up, "This is your home now, anything you need, it's yours, you know where everything is, and if you don't, you just have to ask."

Luke looked at her with slightly misty eyes. "Thanks guys, you'll never know how much this means to me.."

Pulling him into a guy hug, Paul said, "Yea, we do. And that's the last we'll mention it."

Lucy couldn't help but get slightly breathless at the sight of these two men hugging. She reasoned with herself that she was only human..

Paul continued, "This is how things are now, so let's have some fun shall we? How about drinks and dinner tonight?"

Luke looked to Lucy, who smiled her approval. "Sounds like a plan." He said.

They wasted no time in getting him settled in his room. He'd stayed here many times in the past so he knew where all the essentials were. He unpacked while they were all talking in his room, putting photos of his parents, sister and her children on the night stand.

"I'm going down to start dinner guys, it'll be a little while."

Lucy went down to the kitchen to start on the homemade pizza. She liked to cook everything from scratch. It was so much healthier and you knew what you were eating.

She opened a bottle of wine and sipped while she was cooking, getting floury fingerprints on the glass. She had put the radio on and was singing to the current music, occasionally swaying her hips to the beat.

"Who knew you were such a pop star!"

Lucy gasped and twirled around, tomato laden spatula in hand, to find Luke leaning against the door, cross armed and a grin on his face.

"Luke! Don't scare me like that! Not when I'm in the zone.."

Lucy often sang and bopped along to music whilst cooking, Luke knew this but he always teased her about it.

"Sorry, sorry... You know I can't resist.."

Lucy narrowed her eyes slightly at Luke. He always said things like that and she always wondered at the meaning behind it. She was a woman after all and she'd often wondered if he found her attractive. But obviously, she was married and that's as far as her thoughts went. Well, there, and the extremely detailed fantasies she'd had about him while making love to her husband.

Luke raised his hands in mock surrender. "Don't worry, I know you like being in the zone, I'll try not to interrupt you next time. Could you just leave some wine by the door so I can have a drink whilst enjoying the show?"

Lucy stuck her tongue out at him as he headed towards the fridge.

"Just grabbing some beers for me and Paul. We're going to put a game on, is that ok?"

"First of all," Lucy replied, "You don't have to ask. Secondly, as long as we can put a film or play a game later on, that's fine with me."

Luke sucked in his breath and got all wide eyed. "Great! I have the best game in mind.."

"What is it?" She asked.

"Nope. I'm gonna hold onto this one for now. You'll find out later."

With that he disappeared out of the kitchen.

Hmm, Lucy mused, he must have learnt a new game somewhere... Ah well, I'll find out later. And so, she finished the pizza and put it into the oven to cook. She got the plates ready in the meantime and got extra beers out to take the chill off them. She put more beers in to chill because she could feel that they'd all need to chill out and relax tonight, especially Luke, and alcohol would more than likely help.

The oven started beeping, she switched it off and cut the pizza into slices and took everything into the living room to they guys.

Paul looked up, "Oh you should have called me honey, I'd have come to help."

"It's no problem, but, would you be able to fetch the beers that I put out please?"

"Yup!" He hopped up off the sofa.

Lucy handed Luke a plate and sat next to him on the sofa with Pauls plate and her own.

"What're you watching?"

"It's just a game, to be honest we weren't really paying that much attention to it. We were just talking about stuff."

"Soooo, would you want to put a film on while we eat or would you like to continue watching the game?" Lucy threw the idea out there.

"I guess we could watch a film. What do you have in mind?"

Lucy popped a piece of mushroom in her mouth and licked her thumb. She could swear Luke's eyes flicked to watch the action.

"Well, we have a new game of sorts where we put Netflix on, use the remote to search for a film but, we close our eyes and randomly tap on the letters. We choose three letters and whichever film shows up first in the list, that's what we watch."

Luke raised his eyebrows whilst saying, "That's one way to do it. Why not.."

Paul came back into the room with the beers. He handed them out, took his plate and sat down.

Lucy told him they were going to watch a film, he was all for it.

They played rock, paper, scissors for the right to the remote. Luke won 2 out of 3, so he got the remote.

He took a bite of pizza, found the search function, closed his eyes and tapped three random letters out.

Lucy's eyes got a little bit wide when she saw the first film in the list. It was one of her favorites and it was also an extremely sexy film. Sliver.

Luke opened his eyes and saw the tv screen.

"Woah!" His eyes darted first to Lucy's and then to Paul's but then dropped away quickly.

"Err.. Is this ok?"

Paul replied, "First film up. That's what we watch. Those are the rules."

Luke said, "Ohhh-kaaayyyy..," and took a big gulp of beer.

They all finished their pizzas while the film got underway. Lucy took all of the plates and put them next to the sofa so she wouldn't miss any of the film. Everyone's eyes stayed glued to the screen whilst sipping their beers.

Paul went to fetch more beers as the film wore on, he got back right where Sharon Stone gets out of the lift and into Stephen Baldwin's appartement and he starts surprise screwing her up against a stone pillar.

Paul took Lucy's shoulders and turned her so she had to duck down and snuggle under his arm, which meant his arm was draped near her breasts. She had to put her feet up on the sofa next to Luke's legs to be comfortable. There wasn't much room so, as her legs relaxed, her feet were pressed up against his legs. She could feel his warmth through her socks. It was really nice for someone who constantly had cold feet.

Lucy felt Luke shift, she looked at him as if to say "Am I bothering you?"

He smiled at her and gave a little shake of his head. He held his beer in both hands between his legs.

Paul's fingers started softly brushing the skin above the seam of her t-shirt, above her left breast. Her skin broke out in goosebumps causing the hairs to raise on her arms. She was getting a little turned on by the film and Paul stroking her skin, she could feel her breathing quickening and a flush in her cheeks.

Paul kept up with his teasing, creeping closer and closer to her nipple through her t-shirt and then backing away. Lucy was getting a little frustrated. She was getting to the point where she just wanted to grab his hand and smoosh it against her whole boob. She was extremely aware that Paul was teasing her while his best friend was sitting inches away, this only added to her heightened senses and she started to feel kind of naughty. She innocently put a hand between her legs as if just to warm it up but she actually lightly pressed against her clit to try and ease some of the ache that had started to build up. This caused a shockwave of pleasure that coursed through her body, causing her to stiffen slightly and gasp under her breath.

She saw Luke's head turn slightly towards her and realized he was looking at her in his peripheral vision. This made her feel naughtier still.

He kept his head turned half towards her, half towards the tv, so she assumed he was still watching her. She kept her eyes glued to the tv but ever so slightly rubbed her hand between her legs, once up, once down.

She saw him take a deep breath in and he turned back towards the tv.

Hmm.. She mused. Maybe that was too far.

She only wanted to feel a little naughty, she was feeling so horny from the film, from what Paul was doing, the alcohol and the situation they were in. He was such a good looking guy but she wasn't trying to entice him, just to feel something new and exciting.

The film ended with Sharon Stone going ape shit on some computers. The boys had finished their beers and were just kind of sat watching the credits.

"So," Paul started, "What shall we do now?"

Lucy was just drinking the last of her beer when Luke cleared his throat and said, "Well, we could all go to bed."

She choked on the last dregs and had a very unlady-like coughing fit. Paul started patting her back but Lucy waved him off. She wasn't actually choking, she was just completely surprised Luke had suggested that!

Seeing her reaction Luke immediately said, "I didn't mean that we should all go to bed together.. I meant, it's been a long day and maybe we should all go to bed, you know, to sleep.." He had a lopsided grin on his face.

Lucy felt embarrassed that she had misunderstood and didn't want him realizing that she'd took it the wrong way.

"I knew..' Cough. "that's..' Cough. "what you meant."

He looked at her kind of wryly and seemed ready to call her on it but Lucy diverted him with, "Didn't you say you had a game for us to play?"

Paul sat up saying, "What game?"

Luke got a kind of worried look on his face

"To be fair, I didn't realize we were going to watch a film like that. He he... Um, I was going to suggest truth or dare. We've never played that before and it seemed like a fun way to start our first night all living together.."

"Sounds like fun to me," Paul said, "What's the film got to do with anything?"

Luke puffed out his cheeks and raised his eyebrows. "Yea, you're right. Nothing, nothing at all.. So, what do you think Lucy?"

Lucy had never played truth or dare before, not even in college but, she knew they both wanted to play it and she wasn't one to be a party pooper.

"Let's do it!"

Paul smiled and said, "We're going to need more alcohol. No more beers I'm afraid.. Who's up for some tequila?"

Lucy's eyes bugged out. "Really?!"

"Yea, why not. It's Saturday tomorrow, nothing major planned. Let's let loose a little." He looked at Luke, eyebrows raised in question.

"Yea sure, I'm up for some shots."

"Ok.." Said Lucy. "But maybe not too many for me. Certainly not as much as you guys."

Luke looked at her, stone faced and said, "No problem. Lightweight."

"No fair! You know I have a lower threshold when it comes to alcohol!"

"Well, I just think that you only THINK you have a lower threshold, you don't actually know what your limits are.."

Lucy thought about that. True, she never really got drunk, only tipsy. So she didn't really know how much it took for her to get drunk.

She narrowed her eyes at the two men. "We'll see.."

"Fabulous!" Paul shouted, rubbing his hands together. "I'll go get the drinks. Lucy, can you make it comfortable for us all to sit on the floor? Put some cushions and stuff down there."

Lucy got busy with that, putting cushions and throws down, making it look almost like a big round bed. Paul came back with the tequila and glasses and set them down in the middle of the 'bed.'

Luke had been looking at his phone, he looked up and said, "I've been looking up truth or dare. There's actually a truth or dare generator. It automatically gives you your question or your dare, depending on what you pick. How about that?"

"Sounds good to me.." Paul said. "It would make the game flow better."

"We just have to choose a level... There's children, soft, party or hot."

They all looked at each other.

Paul was the first one to say, "I think we should go with hot, keep it interesting. The other ones sound boring anyway."

Luke agreed. Lucy was last to agree but agreed anyway.

"Ok, Rock, Paper, Scissors for who gets to choose first?" Luke suggested.

They all played. Paul won and picked Luke to answer a truth or play a dare.

"I choose truth."

Paul clicked the phone screen for the question and raised an eyebrow.

"What's the strangest place you've ever had sex in?"

Luke pursed his lips and thought about it for a couple of seconds.

"I'd have to say.. In a club, right in the middle of the dance floor."

Lucy gasped out loud. Paul roared, "WHAT?! How did that even happen??"

Luke grinned and dropped his face into his hands for a second. When he raised his head he was looking slightly pink.

"Well, it happened when I was a bit younger. You two had just started dating actually. My best mate was off doing other things, haha, so I was at a loose end. I went out with some other friends to a club. It was heaving, the music was great, I had a lot to drink and was just dancing all night. My friends kind of went off one by one until there was just me on the floor. You could barely move. There was a woman with the most amazing eyes looking at me. She was giving me proper bedroom eyes and licked her lips whilst running her hands through her hair. I didn't think about it, I just made my way slowly over to her. When I got to her I grabbed her hips and started swaying to the music. She was wearing this really short skirt and was grinding against me. I was feeling her boobs up and nuzzling her neck so I didn't really notice when she reached behind her and undid my zipper but I did notice when she took my cock out. She started stroking me, I was already hard. She raised her skirt at the back, bent over slightly at the waist, stuck her bum out and just impaled herself on me. Right up to the hilt. She wasn't wearing underwear. She was totally wet so I just slid home. I'd never had unprotected sex before, it felt goddam amazing. With everyone around us, I was convinced someone was going to see us but I didn't care. I just started fucking her really hard. She was loving it and moaning out loud, not that you could hear her over the music.. She was rubbing her clit and it didn't take long before I could feel her have an orgasm and that just set me off. I came inside her so hard... I don't think I've ever come so hard in my life. Not before, not since.."

Luke stopped speaking with a wistful look on his face. He'd narrated the story while looking off into the distance. But now he came back into the room and looked at them both sitting there staring at him.