Dinner with my Wife in New Orleans

Story Info
The waitress wants my wife.
6.1k words
3.09
20.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting at the table. She was wearing the red dress. It was our anniversary. The waitress had been eye fucking my wife all night. I could tell and it turned me on. I pointed it out to my wife but she said she didn't see it and didn't believe me.

Towards the end of the night she got up to use the restroom. I could see the outline of her black bra and thong panties through the dress and was looking forward to taking them off her later that night. Soon. And hoping she'd beat me to it and bring the thong back to me at the table and put it in my hand. She knew I loved it when she took her panties off in public.

Inside the restroom she was touching up her makeup and hair. She knew we were going to fuck when we got back to the hotel. It was our anniversary. She's specifcally worn this dress to get me hard so I could fuck her. And she wanted it bad. She loved to ride my cock and as she thought about it she giggled a little because she had gone the distance and taken off both her panties AND her bra while in the stall. She wanted me going crazy by the time we got back to the room and she knew just how to make that happen.

As she was primping her hair one last time the waitress who had been working with us all night came out of a stall and started washing her hands. She saw my wife standing there in her red dress and immediately saw that she wasn't wearing the black bra she'd been staring down all night while taking our orders. I was right. This little asian nymph in her tight black polo and black jeans had been eyeing my wife all night. And her pussy had been wet since she came for our drink order.

My wife's pussy was wet too. The waitress was sure of it. As she stared at my wife in the mirror she could tell the panty line was gone too. That meant that thong she had noticed was up my wife's ass all night must be in her purse now. Dirty minx the waitress thought as she looked my wife up and down. That lucky bastard is gonna have fun tonight.

My wife was oblivious to what was happening until the waitress spoke to her directly.

"I noticed you and your man seem to be celebrating. Special night?" She asked as she dried off her hands.

"It's our fifteenth anniversary. The kids are with his mom and we love to come to New Orleans and take a few days. It's like going to another world. We get to be a little crazy and then go home." My wife was wistful as she thought of the many times we'd taken the trip down the coast to wander the streets of New Orleans with the tourists and explore all the shops and neighborhoods.

Crazy huh? Interesting... "Anniversary? Wow! Then you should do this." And without hesitation she slid up behind my wife and tugged gently at her top, pulling it down slightly to expose just a little more of her breasts at the neckline. "He'll love this."

The waitress made no other move and just stayed there with her hands slightly cupping the undersides of my wife's breasts. Tentatively, almost not even enough to notice. The dress had only been pulled down a fraction and my wife was so turned on already that she looked in the mirror and agreed, this did look better. She knew I would love it and she wanted to push me to the limit tonight. She didn't really notice the hands gently hovering near her breasts. She was just admiring herself in the mirror.

But the waitress was testing the water. When she knew the pretty blonde wife wasn't going to resist she decided to up the ante. "That's so sexy" she said knowing it was safe to start turning up the heat. "Your breasts look so creamy in this red dress. I know just what will make them really pop though." And she quickly reached up and gently pinched and twisted my wife's nipples. In her already aroused state, her nipples immediately hardened and now they were poking through the front of her red dress which at this point had been pulled down to just barely above her dark areolas.

"There you go. Now every guy here will be staring at your breasts. Not just the guys either I bet." And with that she lightly reached out her tongue and licked the tip of my wife's earlobe from behind.

At this point my wife was frozen. She stood staring in the mirror at her nipples, hard and sensitive, poking through her dress as the hands continued to rub and tweak them. She couldn't look away for a second and both her breasts and pussy began to throb. Then she felt the lick on her ear, and with a start she looked up from her nipples to the face of the gorgeous young woman who's hands were on her body. This exotic girl with long dark hair. Her husband had been telling her that the waitress had been lusting after her all night. But surely he was just being silly. He knew she'd never go for something like that, and besides even if she would she knew this beautiful young girl wouldn't want an old woman like her. He was just saying that because they were in New Orleans and he was trying to keep the dinner sexy.

As these thoughts tumbled through her head she hadn't yet gotten to the point of realizing she was being groped by a woman in public, and her nubile molestor knew how to keep pushing her buttons so she couldn't think straight. She removed her hands from my wife's breasts and slid them sensually down the sides of her body. Stroking her torso and going lower towards her waistline. She already knew what she wouldn't find, but letting my wife know would keep her off balance again.

"No panties either. That's exciting." She purred as she ran her hands past my wife's waist and down the outside of her thighs to gently brush her fingertips on my wife's legs at the end of her dress. "Are you excited baby?" She asked as her fingers lightly played at my wife's hemline. Her sexual words and tone were upping the ante again, pushing my wife deeper into a haze of lust.

My wife could barely whisper as she shuddered and responded to the question she had been asked. "Y.y...yes. I'm...excited." she managed to stammer through as she felt one of the girls hands slowly slide up the back of her dress, her fingers gently stroking up my wife's right leg and creeping towards her full ass. She'd been watching my wife all night and imagined having her hand on that ass, and she was just inches away.

Without realizing it, my wife had leaned ever so slightly forward. She reached down and put one hand on her purse, bracing herself against the counter while she very slightly shifted her high heeled feet to spread her legs a little farther apart. For balance. But she made no move to stop what was happening or pull away. She was far from any thoughts like that now.

The sexy seductress knew that she was going to make this wife her slut now. Right here. When she felt the middle aged wife lean over and present herself she knew she had her. Even with her husband sitting just outside the door waiting to take her back to their hotel room, this wife was beyond thinking about what might happen or could happen. She was just wet and horny.

I'm gonna take this way too far. She thought to herself. And smiled.

"How excited are you baby?" She asked as her hand slid up to the bottom of my wife's ass. My wife let out a small moan as she traced her fingers beneath her tight cheeks and spread her legs a little more as she leaned even further forward. The waitress knew that was her opportunity to push further. "Is this getting you excited baby?" she continued to press, making claims of ownership over my wife to solidify her dominance. "Is my little girl getting wet?" And as my wife shuddered again she slipped foward between my wife's silky thighs and pushed her fingertip against my wife's slit. She could already feel the wetness leaking out of the smooth lips of her shaved pussy. She shaved just for me the girl thought as she dragged her finger back making sure to get it nice and wet before pulling her hand out from beneath my wife's skirt.

She held her hand up in front of my wife's face and looked at her eyes in the mirror. They could both see the wetness glistening on her tiny hand as spoke. "You are excited. Look how wet you made my finger. Oh baby. You're so excited for me." And with that she pushed her finger into my wife's slightly open mouth, making her taste herself on her tongue as the waitress explored her mouth with her digit and began to grind herself gently into my wife's ass.

My wife was having trouble focusing. The stimulation of her tits and her ass and her pussy and now her mouth was more than her mind could handle. And then she felt the woman grinding into her from behind and suddenly it felt just like when she was having sex with me. She suckled at the finger in her mouth and whimpered as she pushed her ass back on the hard member in the girls pants.

The waitress listened to her whimper and unzipped her pants. She didn't care if another woman came in and saw them now. This was New Orleans after all. The regulars and her coworkers knew her game and any tourists would just have a nice story to tell when they got home. As she pulled out the thick strap on cock she always wore beneath her jeans she continued to press her finger into the woman's mouth. My wife had long since sucked her own pussy juice off the finger, but the waitress needed her to know who owned her. So she aggressively finger fucked my wife's mouth for another moment before removing her hand and reaching back down to her strap on again. My wife whimpered again and tried to reach with her mouth to suck the finger in as she pulled it away.

"Don't worry girl. You're gonna get all you want. You just gotta tell me what you want baby. What do you want?" And with those words she grasped her member with her right hand and began slowly sawing it between my wife's thighs, right against her pussy, while she reached with her left hand and began twisting my wife's tit again. "What do you want baby? Tell me what you want." She repeated the words over and over again as she dragged the whole length of her rubber cock back and forth against my wife's wet hole.

My wife's whole body was shaking now. She wasn't thinking about me. Or where she was. Or who might see what was happening. She was thinking about her left tit being pulled and twisted and that heavy log rubbing back and forth on her pussy. She reached down and pulled the hem of her dress up and looked in the mirror. Between her thighs she saw a blue translucent dick appear and disappear as the waitress stroked forward and back. And each time the head appeared it was glistening with more and more wetness that began to spread on her thighs each time it was drawn away.

My wife was breathing heavily now and beginning to sweat, and the hypnotic voice of the waitress kept asking her as that dick pushed forward and back against her cunt. "What do you want baby? I'm gonna give you what you want. Just tell me what you want baby? What do you want?" And the whole time that cock just slid inch after inch against my wife's aching pussy.

My wife tried to lean forward to get the cock to slide into her cunt. She didn't want to say it. She wasn't sure she could. But she wanted it so bad at that point. She needed it. She was going to go crazy without it. She wasn't thinking about my cock just a few feet away and ready to fuck her senseless. She was already senseless, and there was a cock right here.

But the waitress wouldn't let her get it in. She tried leaning and wiggling and she felt the head brush her clit a few times, which only made her more desperate, but she couldn't get the dick inside her and that was what she needed. "Oh baby. You need it so bad don't you baby." the waitress cooed at her as she desperately twisted and writhed, fully layed out on the bathroom counter now and no longer concerned with her dignity, her dress riding up her bare white ass as she tried to maneuver that cock into her hot pussy. "Just tell me what you need baby. I'll give you what you need." But my wife couldn't even think of the words anymore.

Then the waitress stopped moving completely. And she leaned down into my wife's ear and whispered, "Say I need your cock in me. Tell me you need this dick and I'll fuck you right now. Just say fuck my pussy and I will." And then she heard my wife whisper.

"Please fuck my pussy."

And with that the waitress stood up and slowly began working her massive tool into my wife's cunt. She could have gone hard, my wife was wet and ready for cock. But she wanted her to feel every inch of it. So she took her time. Every inch drove my wife crazier and she tried to push back to get it all in but the waitress held her hips firmly against the bathroom counter and only slowly fed her cock into my wife.

Inch after inch of thick translucent blue cock slowly stuffed my wife's hot hole. She was mewling like a kitten while she felt her insides getting stretched further than she'd ever experienced before. Her whole body was shaking as the steady stream of dick pushed into her, seeming to never end.

Then she felt the hard thighs of the gorgeous seductress pressed hard against the backs of her legs and she knew she had all ten inches of that strap on deep in her cunt. The waitress reached up with both hands and pulled the top of her bright red dress down, pulling out her large breasts that hung down beneath her. She tried to take a moment to adjust to the shock of having her breasts exposed and the feeling of fullness in her cunt, but before she could find her footing the girl began to withdraw the cock, just as slowly, and her entire body began to shake again.

As the cock was slowly pulled from her gripping pussy the waitress began to speak to her. "Who would do such a thing? Your husband is right on th other side of this door. It's your anniversary. And here you are getting fucked by a stranger over the counter in a public bathroom. Anyone could walk in and see you. Your dress is pushed up over your ass. Your breasts are hanging down like udders. Your hair and makeup are a mess. And you're shaking on my cock. What kind of woman does that?"

Before my wife could even comprehend the words, much less formulate some kind of response, her exotic lover began to pump the strap on cock faster, stroking all the way in and out with increasing force. She began to pound my wife against the counter, gripping her hips tightly to keep her from escaping the monster forcing her hole open and to pull her back hard onto it with each thrust.

My wife came from the first smack. Her right hand slapped my wife on the ass with a loud crack that echoed off the tile floor and left a bright red hand print. My wife squealed in pain and shock and came like a rocket. Explosions went off in her brain and her breath caught in her throat while the cock kept pounding in to her relentlessly. She started gasping but the pounding never slowed down, and within moments she felt herself building to another orgasm.

The waitress knew she was just getting started and she had plans to break this white wife's brain so she kept thrusting the cock into her, rewarded with a squelching sound each time she slammed forward into the hot wet cunt that she'd been drilling for several minutes. As the blonde woman began to come down from her second orgasm the waitress suddenly ripped the cock out of her body and pulled her by her hips off the counter and spun her around and down to her knees.

"Suck my cock." she growled and immediately stuffed the ten inch blue dick into my wife's mouth. My wife was so rocked by the two orgasms she'd just experienced that she was on autopilot and immediately began sucking the dick as deep as she could. She had experience with taking me into her throat, but she'd never experienced anything this large. The waitress had plenty of experiencing throat fucking sluts though and soon had the entire length of her blue strap on down my wife's throat, smiling at the gagging and drooling my wife was doing as she tried to swallow the cock whole.

"That's right baby. Clean that dick with your tongue. We're just getting started." Drool was dripping down my wife's chin and onto her breasts and leaving dark wet spots on her dress. The waitress smiled as she marked my wife with evidence of their fucking. It was time take this further.

She reached down and grabbed my wife by the breasts and pulled her to her feet. My wife was unsteady in her high heels and it took almost no effort for the waitress to maneuver her into the disabled stall and shut the door behind them, flipping the lock closed. It was extra large and had it's own sink and vanity and she pushed my wife back to it and then reached around my wife and grabbed her ass and in one smooth motion she lifted my wife to sit up on the counter.

"Spread your thighs girl." she commanded and my wife let her push her knees apart. The waitress immediately leaned down and began licking her pussy, teasing her clit and sucking and nibbling on my wife's lips.

My wife was moaning and had her hands on the waitress's head as she worked her up to the boiling point for the third time. But this time instead of letting her cum she stopped and pulled my wife back off the vanity and pushed her down to her knees again. My wife whined at being stopped before she could cum but the waitress grabbed her chin and tilted her head up, staring her straight in the eyes.

"If you want to cum again you're going to eat my pussy first." she told her as she lifted the strap on from between them. It had a smaller dildo that fit into her cunt when she fucked, and she fed that to my wife first, reveling in watching my wife lick and suck the shorter four inch dildo that was slick with the secretions of her own pussy. "That's right girl. Lick the lollipop. Now it's time for the real thing." And without any warning she grabbed the back of my wife's head and pulled it into the hot space between her own thighs, rubbing her wet gash all over my wife's face before letting her settle in to start licking.

My wife had never eaten pussy before, and had told me many times that she wasn't interested when I brought up her with another woman during our sex fantasies. So it took her a minute to figure out what to do. But soon her tongue was dragging up and down the small asian woman's slit, digging deeper to flick at her clit and her hole, and it wasn't long before her tongue and chin were coated with the taste of this woman who had conquered her so easily.

The waitress heard someone enter the bathroom and decided to escalate my wife's shame and embarassment. She began moaning loudly and grinding her cunt harder into my wife's face, making it hard for my wife to breath. From outside the stall she heard a woman's voice. "Who's in there? Sounds like you're doing something you shouldn't be."

My wife struggled a little but the waitress just pulled her harder into her cunt and ground her clit on my wife's nose. "Is that you Marcie?" she asked while continuing to moan, "I'm just in here fucking some slut."

"The wife in the red dress?" Marcie asked.

"That's the one. Her husband still out there?"

Marcie replied, "Yep. Scrolling facebook and waiting for his wife. You've been in here a while but he doesn't seem to have noticed."

"I'm taking my time with this slut. She loves eating pussy. You should join us." And with that she flipped the lock on the stall door open and the door swung open.

My wife couldn't see anything but thighs and pussy, but she heard another person come into the stall and close and lock the door behind her. Then she heard the voice of the person she assumed was Marcie. "Damn. You weren't kidding. She's really getting after your pussy. I knew as soon as I saw her you'd be up to your bullshit. Can I get some of that?"

The waitress suddenly pulled my wife's head away from her pussy and laughed as my wife continued to stretch out her tongue trying to reach her as she pushed her back and away. She pushed my wife onto her back and motioned for Marcie to join them. "Sit on her face while I fuck this slut. She loves it."

12