All Comments on 'Dinner with my Wife in New Orleans'

by Chadwriteserotica

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
JACKBETHJACKBETH6 months ago

10" dick in her jeans?....

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

Nope. Your other story was really good. This one? Not so much.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester6 months ago

This one deserves a follow-up. How the husband finds out and how he reacts. It won't be pretty.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shit story Never could have happened

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture6 months ago

Poor written from a 3rd person's point if view, how did her husband write what he wasn't aware of, clearly this writer isn't experienced with directing the words to indicate who is actually aware of what ever was going on, surely it should have been the wife explaining what happened not the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry, complete turn-off for me. Might have been better received in either the lesbian or fetish sections.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fetish, cuck and lesbian fantasy out of category: 1* !

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

How can you possibly write from a Third Person point of view (The Husbands) when he was only present at the initial part of the dinner? All the rest, how can HE describe what was happening when he was still sitting at the dining table? You really need to rethink the POV aspect.

Plus, a 10inch strap on that was being worn under her jeans? Then the rest of the ridiculous story about the wife being fucked by two lesbians? LOL. Finally, her "instruction" to fuck every man she can, EXCEPT her husband and to send photos. Honestly, I admire creative writing but this is just garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written but details not thoroughly thought out. No way do they get away with it. No way is a lady's room in a busy restaurant unused for so long. And I'm not usually one to quibble about category, but the story's central theme is definitely not "Loving" wives. Rape, plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, that was a new level of stupid and, no surprise, posted in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lying wife. Not erotic, not entertaining. If she'd been honest, it could have been hot. But deceit is a turn-off for me. To each their own.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awful

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot story, but totally unbelievable. How does a lesbian make her want men or cum?

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon6 months ago

You're a joke. You're ok with him beating the shit out of men who try it, but her going full slut with 2 waitresses in a bathroom stall is ok? 1 star for everything you post from now on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nobody is that drunk with lust unless they were drugged. Why did you write this shit your other stories are good than you write this trash.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Huh? Another new writer that can’t shake off the Cuck and Slut plotline. Do you really need to make hubby so stupid he remains clueless to his wife suddenly going super slut? These nonstop portrayals of men being stupid, weak and perverted seems ridiculous. Just nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i like it! She should also send pics of her with other women in next part

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's amazing how he, the first person narrator, knows in great detail things that happen when he isn't there yet having first person knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wrong category and farcicle. Anther teen writing while ppulling his dick.

Pinto931Pinto9316 months ago

Poor story. Cuckold wanker’s fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah, no. This ain't it Chief.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dime a dozen these shit stories. Always the same crap, over and over. Stupid husbands, whore wives.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why is this is loving wives? you have exotic listings or lesbian ones.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

You posted two good stories today, and for some reason had to add this ridiculous lesbian story to your list. This one missed badly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Plot has room for improvement. Nevertheless, it was good enough that it got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well written story! Putting it in the LW category really stirred up a hornet’s nest from the LDM’s who are convinced if this fictional erotica falls into the hands of their wives, they will dump their 3 pump and dump chump husbands for a 10” plastic dick! The jokes on them though because they don’t realize their wives have already done that!

A constructive criticism if you will allow me. Since you did post it in LW if you had included a post dinner conflict and resolution with hubby, it would have made for a more interesting read?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Brilliant story - thank you !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Has room to continue please part 2

sf_operative63sf_operative635 months ago

Poor showing... should be a cuck story vs. LW.

amDOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous