All Comments on 'Dinner with New Friends'

by victory_4_val

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It's a 10 not a 5!!!

You could not have stopped at a worse (or better time) i'm not sure.. This is the best story on literotica in a long time.. Words arent enough to rate this story. I hope your writing chapter two NOW!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Weak.

Before writing scenes with characters supposedly belonging to a legitimate BDSM group, it would be wise to put a little honest effort into research. Didn't happen in this case. One of the basic tenets of BDSM is SSC. Safe, sane, and consensual. Anyone behaving like the so-called Domme in this story wouldn't have a good reputation in the community, and reputation is everything when it comes to power exchanges. To physically grab (and subsequently attempt to give orders to) a person who is not your play partner and who has not agreed to exchange power with you is abuse, not domination. The exchanges between the Domme and sub were also weak. The one piece of advice I would pass along to the author is to write what you know. It's good to branch out and explore new areas, but learn a little more about it before you make it the central theme of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb

With props to the 'expert' opinion of the other commenter, I absolutely loved this story. Great job. Anxiously waiting for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent!

The "weak" comment was off base. Very hot! Can't wait for continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Tip top story

Had me hard throughout, and I dont usually like BDSM cant wait for part 2. Ignore the weak comment Best I have read in ages

veno123@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome!

The weak comment is from a weak reviewer. That story was awesome, got me very excited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this is fantasy - not a true BDSM relationship

Ok, yes the 'weak' reviewer is right but then the thing that can really piss me off in the BDSM community is its earnestness around safe consensual play which in the context of true life is the best option [There is little or no AIDS for example in BDSM groups anywhere in the world]. However, this is fantasy and boundaries (poetic license?) can be crossed. I can live with inaccuracies in fantasyland. I don't chastise myself for fantastical dreams! So, well done and yes, go get some BDSM experience but for your own pleasure, not for 'weak's' pleasure or mine. Well, no, I'd take great pleasure to know you had been dominated by a really butch dyke in a BDSM club!! But ah, I am back to fantasy! Sof x

funwdifunwdialmost 17 years ago
STRONG!

I WANT MORE...PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW !!

delicious story. You made a lonely lady enjoy herself for a few hours (several cums !)

thank you. more please.

helen

xx

helenwill@yahoo.com

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
finally both take each other

great story dinner with new friends

reading this very hot exciting erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just outstanding!

An absolute gem of a story, and perfectly written! I'm one of those straight guys that get off on seeing/thinking about women pleasuring women, but this satisfied more than just a voyeuristic urge - it was very hot, expertly written, and _very_ engrossing! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!

(and I agree with the earlier comment: "safe sane & consensual" is a must for real life, but the rules are meant to be broken when fantasizing)

leann511leann511over 11 years ago
highly purient

This was a very arousing story and I would be waiting breathlessly for the next chapter even without the "cheap" cliffhanger ending. It like showing someone a diamond and telling them it will be shiny. I am fascinated by Ronnie's relationship to Michelle and how Chloe fits into all this. Failure to fulfill the promise of another chapter will be met with extreme regret and displeasure. You owe us, young victory!

LeAnn

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
Wonderful!!

This was fantastic! As good as this story is, it is only the backdrop to the story yet to come. I almost didn't stop to praise you on my way to the next chapter.

You built the tension very well. I was eager, almost rushing over paragraphs to find out what would happen with Val and Michelle. The descriptions of Ronnie and Toe were tantalising. Good mechanics. The shift to BDSM was cleanly done, and the excellent dialog led me along. The teasing on the loveset, the debasement of Toe, the commanding presence of Ronnie holding back Val and Michelle's growing arousal...mmmm. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous