Dinnerlude

Story Info
Who says dinner conversation has to be boring?
3.1k words
4.49
1.6k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers

Dinnerlude

Li Sha and I made the basic arrangements, I would pick her up at the house in about an hour, I could pick the restaurant, as long as it wasn't Chinese, casual dress and we could split the bill. Mentally I went through the checklist, fine, fine, fine, maybe. I still felt that since I had broached the subject of dinner, I should pay. Unless she ordered the double lobster with dessert, but that seemed unlikely.

I chose a relatively new place, a small local chain that seemed on trend, but not trendy. They had a varied menu and good atmosphere, not too loud, but sociable and friendly. As I walked to the door at our agreed upon time, I realized how hungry I was. Massage really did give quite a workout. I knew how Li Sha stayed so fit.

The door opened before I had a chance to knock and Li Sha stepped out, locking the door behind her. A simple shift dress with a vine pattern fit her perfectly, showing her curves but not too much. Demure with just a hint of the treasure it covered. A smile and the offer of an arm began the evening.

"You look fresh and lovely this evening. I hope you are as hungry as I am, I made a reservation at Sierras. The new tap and grill in town. They have a varied menu and they aren't Chinese." I took her arm and escorted her to my car, holding the door for her to enter.

"My, such a gentleman! And a good neighbor. I certainly was fortunate when I purchased this property. Thank you!" She slid into the seat and I closed the door.

As I entered the driver's side and pulled from the driveway. You look very nice as well. I attribute my look to this afternoons' activity as well as a long shower, fresh makeup and a short meditation. But yes, I certainly have an appetite. Your choice sounds wonderful, but it is the company that I am looking forward to.``

She was absolutely right. I had spent far too many dinners eating alone either at home or grabbing a quick bite from fast food places. Add in the pandemic and I, like many, was relearning the skills associated with dining. "I know. I was happy you said 'no Chinese', I really am not good with chopsticks. I can barely remember how to use a knife and fork, and I used to offer etiquette classes when I worked in human resources."

The restaurant wasn't far and traffic was light, so we were there quickly. I always joked that I had parking karma and it held, a spot less than half a block opened up as I approached. "Look, even time on the meter." Always a good sign.

"I'm envious of that. I always just head to the parking garage even though it is further away. I never find a spot and I suck at parallel parking if I do find one on the street." Li Sha seemed impressed with my parking prowess. I hoped she was equally impressed with some other of my skills, but I would take what I could get.

We were seated at a table near the back of the restaurant, nice table cloth, good view of not only the restaurant, but also the bar and the kitchen. Noisy enough to cover one's conversation, but not too loud to require talking loudly. We were immediately met with water and a bread basket. "I haven't seen that in ages. A bread basket to start the meal. Already on my favorite list."

"I must watch my carbs, but it does smell and look great." Li Sha eyed the basket with a look of both disdain and attraction. "One piece won't hurt.".

Some small talk, a review of the menu and ordering took a few minutes. In the end, we ordered a salad and Li Sha opted for the fish special of the day with rice and vegetables, while I chose a pork chop with garlic mashed potatoes and vegetables.

I had been saving a question for a while and decided to ask it. I raised my glass. "Cheers - to good company and good neighbors. I am a bit curious. How did you come to be in the massage business?"

We watched each other. A short pause, and she began. "I wondered when you might ask that. Not 'if', but when." A sigh. "What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? I have been asked that before."

"Not really what I was asking." I interrupted. "More like what was the attraction? You clearly have choices, but you chose this. That isn't always the case. You mentioned you have some other enterprises, but you keep the table and try to stay in practice. There is something there that you enjoy. And no judgment from here, but I am interested in the journey."

"I see. A subtle difference. I'll tell you the story, but then I will ask you why you added the distinction, why that is meaningful to you." Her look became a little more stern, her lips no longer curved up at the ends.

"Oh, I can tell you that right now. As someone who worked in HR, I'm always intrigued by the path people take to get to their career. Especially those who enjoy what they do. And secondly, I used to volunteer with a group that worked to help people who had been trafficked. The massage industry seemed particularly vulnerable to that and I wondered how you were able to avoid that." I sat back to hear her response.

The salad came which gave her a few moments to organize her reply. "Interesting. I have certainly been asked how I came to be a masseuse, but never quite in that way. I do enjoy the work. It brings pleasure and relief in many ways, but as you have seen, it can also have some dark aspects. My story, my 'journey' as you call it, is fairly simple. My parents came to the U.S. when I was just a baby. They ran several restaurants on the West coast and we lived comfortably. I began working in the restaurant at a young age, doing whatever was needed, bussing tables, hostess, server. My parents hired several women who were referred to them by friends. Looking back, I believe, no, I am sure, that these women were abused and were escaping the trafficking you mention. Several had bruises and worked in the kitchen for a while, they stayed with some of the other workers. There were never many, usually only one or two, maybe three at a time. But meeting them and talking with them was my first introduction to the trade. Rather a boring start. You were probably expecting more."

I nibbled on some of the salad. "Not really, every story is different. I have heard of many different ways people, not just women, have gotten into the sex trade. From the lure of quick money, family, friends, to outright abduction. And not all were negative. But please continue."

"When I went to college I still worked at the restaurant. One of the women came in and was asking if any of the others wanted to earn some money fast and easily. She needed a second for a 'four hand'. The others declined and she turned to me, 'How about you, you're legal now?' I figured I could use some extra money and had no idea what 'four hand' was, but I also wasn't completely naive. I went and it was a nice older fellow at her apartment, I massaged while she took care of business 'down below'. He came quickly and I got fifty dollars for a simple massage."

"Well, I am sure they aren't all that easy, and there can be some problems. Police on one side and some gangs or organized groups on the other. But it sounds like you found some enterprising independents. Thanks. Sometimes we don't necessarily find our calling as much as it finds us." Our meals came and we turned our attention to them.

Li Sha took a delicate bite, expertly cut like a surgeon and chewed it slowly and thoughtfully. "This fish is prepared well. Very tasty. You seem to know the industry quite well. You said you volunteered with a group that assisted unfortunate women, people, in this business. Yes, sex workers have risks. You certainly picked up the vernacular. I haven't heard some of the terms you used in quite a while. One always intrigued me. I wonder where the term 'monger' came from. Often our clients would refer to themselves or another as a 'monger', so I am curious."

"I am glad you have a good meal. Mine is as well. Now you have hit upon an area where I have some expertise. I was an English major in my undergraduate program. Monger is an old English word originally meaning 'vendor' or a promoter of an activity. We have terms like warmonger or fishmonger. But when used with the sex trade, it was probably from 'whoremonger', one who sought out a prostitute." I went back to my pork chop.

"I see. That certainly makes sense. So, what has been your best experience as a 'monger'? Any good? Or particularly bad ones come to mind?" A wry smile crossed her lips as she took another bite.

"Clever. Led me right into that one. But, yes, I have enjoyed some massages with 'extras' - none that compare to the one you provided the other day. That was unique and quite exquisite." I noticed what might be considered a little blush on Li Shas' cheek. "But some aspects come to mind. I once had a table shower that was conducted in a perfect manner. Slow, great temperature, lead up to a good massage and, well, quite the ending. Likewise, I have encountered some where it was like a jackhammer. But as the old saying goes, 'when it is good, it is very, very good. And when it is bad, it is still pretty good.' No complaints, to be honest."

"Ah the table shower. I have one in storage if I ever open another shop. I mean when. I am sure I will have another location. I do miss the social interaction, not only the clients, but also the staff. Perhaps I could have you join my staff. A little training and you would be an excellent addition." She smiled at me as she took another morsel into her mouth.

"I appreciate the job offer, but I don't know that I have the stamina to do many clients. I can feel the muscles I used this afternoon telling me that they are unaccustomed to so much activity. How many clients does a typical member of your staff see in a day?" My turn to throw the topic back to Li Sha.

"You would quickly develop the muscles needed to succeed in our salon. But it varied on the day and on what was provided. Regular massages, probably would give 5 a shift. Happy Endings? Probably 4. Maybe a couple of Billy Joel's. I am still amused that you knew that term for the ultimate kiss."

I smiled as I remembered using several of the terms I had picked up when Li Sha and I first met. "I just wanted to let you know I was familiar with the activities and terms used in massage parlors. I hope I am not boring you or bringing up negative memories with this conversation. We can change to something else if you would like."

"Oh, no. In fact I enjoy discussing the topic, and too few people like to. Whether they think it is 'dirty' or embarrassing or what, but I enjoy the work, I think I have done more good than bad. In the end, I have harmed no one and I have met some very interesting people."

I had to follow up on that, I felt there were some good stories lurking there. "So who was the most interesting person you met? Tell me a little about them." I leaned forward for the details.

"Hmmm. Besides the person I am sitting with, I suppose the most interesting person I have met through this line of work has been June Li - Her name was actually Jieun, but we all called her June. She was older, the rumor was that she had come to the US after the Viet Nam conflict and opened her shop. She was easily in her fifties when I met her, but very lively and active. I was just starting college and wanted a part time job. Since I was taking Economics and Finance courses, I was looking for a place that needed help with their books and accounts and where I could learn business skills. I learned so much more than that!" Li Sha laughed slightly and moved her hand to her mouth, almost to hide her mirth.

"Were your parents aware of what this job was? What was their reaction?" I continued eating while listening to her story.

"They were not overly enthusiastic about that, but they saw it as a legitimate business. June had me organizing her accounts and paying bills, keeping track of payroll and even taxes. But she truly enjoyed her job, sometimes as the 'mama-san' who greeted everyone, and sometimes as the provider of a special service her place offered, the 'glory hole'."

I stopped mid chew with that revelation. "Wait, like the type where the guy puts his, um, member through a hole in the wall and it gets 'serviced'?"

"Exactly. I had worked there a few weeks and was curious about the one back room. It was different, no table or shower or sauna, just a bare room. I asked June about it, I figured it was wasted space that another woman could set up and use, increasing the profits. Ha! I found out it was more profitable for June as it was! We actually developed a little system, not really a deception, but a bit of a trick. I would greet the clients and show them back to the area. We could accommodate as many as 3 at once, although one or two were the usual number. June would be inside and I would come in the room while the men prepared. If they assumed I was providing the service, that was on them, right?" Again she laughed. "I observed how she would stroke and lick, and occasionally I would talk to the client while she provided the contact. We made a good team. She enjoyed the work and I increased the tips by a good percentage."

"Ha! I bet you did. That is fantastic. I have known some of the older women who have owned places and they are very interesting people. Quite the part time job for you."

"Yes, I learned business and a good bit about the massage industry as well. One technique I still marvel at was her ability to apply a condom with her mouth. The first time I saw it was when she had a group of three. I had shown them back to the room and entered. June and I had a set of signals and could communicate quite well nonverbally. As the three men inserted the ir penises through the holes, she motioned to prepare three condoms on the small table next to her. She had a cock in each hand, bent down and took a rolled sheath between her lips and used her mouth to place it over the tip. Then, taking it into her mouth, she rolled it down further, all the while stroking the other men. She repeated that on the other two and alternated hands and mouth until all three had climaxed."

The image of the woman servicing all three men via the anonymous method of the glory hole set up conjured up quite the image. "It almost sounds like the sexual equivalent of a juggler keeping the three balls in the air, or like the fellow who would spin plates on sticks and keep them all going, never letting them fall. Did you enjoy the show? The men got to feel the sensation, but you had the best view of the action."

"It was amazing to watch. She was so adept at what she did, I doubt that many, if any, of the men knew that it was a woman probably as old as their mother or even grandmother was on the other side of the wall providing the services. I did enjoy it as she worked, going faster and faster as they approached their finish and then the stiffening and release. That is probably where I found how much I enjoyed providing that sensation. We would cover the holes when they finished, June would go out to the front and I would go to the men and give them towels or a washcloth to 'tidy up' before they left. It helped complete the illusion."

By this point we had finished our meals. The service at the table was excellent, attentive, but not hovering. The plates were removed, drinks replenished.

"Would you care for any dessert? I think we should at least see what they offer." I handed one of the small menus that had the descriptions of the final course.

"I believe I had the best dessert this afternoon. That was quite satisfying. But yes, we should at least look at what they have."

We decided on a decadent chocolate cake for dessert. One piece and two forks. When it came, we also had coffee along with it. We each raised a fork and clinked them as you would a glass for a "Cheers" salute. The moist dense cake was a good choice for our ending.

The drive back home was quiet and peaceful. We talked a little more about a variety of topics, what we planned to do in our yards, the traffic we were seeing on our street, the weather and soon we were home.

"I would invite you in but I have some things to take care of at home. Perhaps we can schedule another meeting soon. I want to continue to practice so I do not fall far behind in my technique." Li Sha opened the door and leaned back into the car. "But I would offer a good night kiss in return for a most enjoyable dinner. And a most enjoyable day.

I leaned over the seat and our mouths joined. A long wet kiss, our tongues entwined and then our lips came together and parted. "Mmmm. Nearly as good as our dessert." I commented as she leaned back and shut the door.

I shined the lights on her door as she entered her house and I backed down the driveway, heading for my long trip home - about 80 feet next door. The smile remained on my face for quite a while after I had settled in my house for the night.

PMDlite
PMDlite
191 Followers