Dinosauria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your vitamins," Rey said.

Ben was in so much trouble. Fortunately, he didn't care.

***

Two weeks later, Rey was the happiest she'd ever been in her entire life. Having Ben openly in her life made a huge difference. His confidence in her boosted her confidence in herself, though she didn't really need it anymore. Bazine apologized for real and made amends by attending a Munch and meeting the elders of Dinosauria. Though she might never be kinky herself, Baz seemed to enjoy the social aspects of the club. If she had opinions about the conversations and dynamics, she kept them to herself. Rey suspected that Gwen had something to do with the shift in attitude. Gwen was a formidable friend and an excellent therapist, even when she wasn't on the clock.

For Rey, Friday afternoon crawled by. She finished up her pending work, cleared her in-box, and her desk. Finally, finally, she was able to go home. As she drove into her driveway, Rey saw a box next to the door. She knew immediately who it was from. Grabbing the purple cardboard package, Rey turned the key in the lock and dropped her bag on the coffee table.

She opened the gift from Ben slowly. She couldn't imagine what he decided to buy her this time. She really had to stop him from spending all his retirement money. He was supposed to be saving. But when she pulled back the gold tissue paper, she gasped aloud. "That absolute fucker. I'm going to kill him."

She sat back on her couch, laughing.

Nestled inside the paper was a petite tiara, burnished gold with looping bands of diamonds and a small, gleaming spire detail at the peak. It was a ridiculous expense, but she lifted it slowly from its nest and inspected it. Gorgeous. Not too big, not too small. It would rest on her short hair and make her feel like royalty.

Of course, there had to be a note. Her Daddy never sent gifts without notes. She found it. His familiar handwriting scrawled over thick, creamy paper.

My dearest Little Girl,

Please accept this tiara as my gift to you, my precious queen. You make my life worth living every single day. I know you wanted to purchase your own crown, but I hope you'll allow your most humble Daddy Dom to once again be extravagant for you. I can't say it's the last gift I'll ever give you because I hope you will accept my collar and my ring-someday soon. Let this gift be a beginning. I love you more than words can express.

Your Loving Daddy, Kylo

P.S. As my financial advisor, you can yell at me later. And I consider it a good thing you're not a Domme or else I'd be nervous.

Rey snort-laughed. Her Daddy needed to be spanked, but she wasn't going to do it. Somehow, she'd have to work it so she got the punishment. She shivered in delight just thinking about it.

Though she looked in the mirror of her bedroom and lifted the tiara to her head, Rey hesitated. Ben should be here. She would wait.

***

It was going to kill him, Ben thought to himself. Kaydel was chattering about the umpteenth draft of her dissertation proposal and he couldn't focus. He'd sent the tiara, Rey must be home from work, and he needed to see how she looked. He squirmed in his seat.

Kay's recitation died on her lips. "Dr. Solo? Are you all right?"

He bit his lip. "I bought her a tiara." He shouldn't have said it but he was going a little crazy. He always liked to keep his private and professional life separate, even if only for show.

Kay's eyes widened. "Oh, shit. She's been dying to get one, but Stingy Lady won't spend the money."

He put his head in his hands for a second. "She's probably going to kill me for buying it."

Kay chuckled. "Yeah, she is. Welcome to our world. You had to fall in love with a financial advisor, didn't you?"

He groaned. "I'm sorry. We're talking about your proposal."

"Aw, go on. Go see what it looks like. Tell her she has to show the rest of us, too." Kay closed her laptop and slipped it into her backpack. "We can do this later. I've got it under control."

Ben sat up straighter. "Actually, you do. You'll make a hell of an English scholar."

She lit up. "Thank you, Professor. I appreciate it." Then she came around to the other side of his desk.

He stood up. "You're welcome."

"Appreciate you, Second Dad." She gave him a quick hug. He patted her back lightly. "Hey, Ezra and I want to know if you and mom would like to come over sometime soon."

"Absolutely. Count us in."

***

Ben texted that he was on his way and that Kay and Ezra were planning to invite them to dinner. "Wear the tiara," he texted with grinning emojis.

Rey sent an eye roll.

But she was all ready for his arrival. She wore her silver dress and knelt on a pillow. The tiara rested on another pillow next to her. She kept her eyes lowered as he used his key to enter her house.

A swift intake of breath was all she heard.

"Rey."

She said nothing as was their protocol for the most sacred moments between them. She had her palms upward resting on her thighs. His feet appeared in her line of sight.

He stroked her hair. "Baby girl, do you want me to place your crown?"

She nodded. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him lift the tiara and inspect it.

"Beautiful. Perfect for my queen. Lift your head."

Rey tilted her chin upward to meet her Dom's approving look.

"God, I love you." He leaned in to kiss her.

Although she said nothing in return, she smiled at him. He knew she felt the same, even though she would not speak.

She locked eyes with him as he slowly placed the tiara on her head. He kissed her again and took her hand.

"Thank you for your submission. Let me help you stand." His arm went around her waist to steady her.

Rey's knees hurt as usual but she embraced the pain.

"May I look, Daddy?"

"Yes."

Together, they went to look in the mirror. Rey blinked at the reflection of a woman in love, a woman with value and worth, a woman who wore a crown for herself, given by the strong man who loved her. Her Daddy. Her Dom.