Katie's New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie has a secret. But that’s about to change.
1.5k words
4.43
25.7k
30

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and Sally have been married for 5 years. Sally kept the home well and had a vibrant social life, while John maintained a large banks cyber security remotely from home most of the time. John and sally loved each other a lot and enjoyed exploring their sexuality and new kinks. John was 6" 2 with an olive skin, just about to turn 40, but with a toned body of a young athlete. Sally was 5" 8, with lighter skin and long brown hair. She had curves in all the right places and could turn heads just walking in to a room. They both enjoyed being dominant and sally liked to bring younger women in to the bedroom to play with. John worked hard so when they wanted to they could enjoying playing hard as well. This filled their life with lots of exciting things, partly as sally couldn't have kids and wanted to fill this time with something and still love some one.

One day sally was contacted by a friend who lived on her own. They had know each other for a few years and played

tennis together often. Kate was a younger women Sally had always hard a secret longing for but never pursued. She was in a bit of a state, telling Sally she was struggling with life, her boy friend having just left her for another woman as well as her company going in to administration and her job lost with this. And to top things off her bed has just collapsed and wooden framed splintered. Sally talked with her for while, trying to comfort her and calm her. She decided that it would be best to go around and see her, taking John with her to do some DIY.

Sally broke this news to John that his quiet afternoon was going to be taken up doing DIY, while sally sat and drank tea with her friend and letting her unload her problems. John found a selection of tools to do the job and they both set off in the car. It wasn't far to go and Sally talked at John most of the way.

"Make sure your nice to her John but don't go asking questions please. She's in a delicate state"

John just nodded and drove. They pulled up outside and walked up the path to door of the apartment. I was a bit run down but it's location in town meant it will still be worth a good amount. Sally pressed the bell and they waited a minute for someone to come down the stairs and open the door. A young woman in her early 20's opened the door with long curly auburn hair. She was thin and only 5"5 tall, but had a perky pair of breast that John was instantly drawn to and he loved petit women. Sally lent in to the woman.

"Kate, so nice to see you."

They hugged and kissed cheeks, Sally introduced John and they politely kissed. Kate welcomed them in and showed them upstairs. The inside was much like the outside, potential but needed work. They walked down the hall and passed the bedroom where John could see the obvious problem before him. Sally just took Kate's hand.

"Leave him to it, he's good with his hands" she said with a cheeky wink.

The women walked down to the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar, Kate grabbing a bottle of wine and two glasses.

John set his tools down and looked at the problem. The bed was made of what looked like solid oak and one of the legs had come away from the frame and the frame was now on the floor in one corner.

He started by taking the bedding and mattress off the bed, so he could see better and didn't have to lift the weight of it while working. Under the bed was full of boxes of stuff, some hastily stored by the look of it.

I took John a while to take apart the frame and get good fixings back in the leg but he was happy with the work he had done. He was just starting to clear up when he knocked his tool box full of screws and other fixings over. This wouldn't have been to bad if it hadn't had been on top of the slats of the bed and caused all the pieces to fall between the gaps and in to all the boxes bellow.

He swore loudly and the girls came running. He looked up at them and having seen what had happened just giggled and went back to their conversation in the kitchen. John went about clearing up the mess and finding all the pieces. This wasn't easy as he has to get between the slats and move boxes around. He was nearly done and came to the last boxes to sort through. He picked out some screws from it when he noticed what was in the box. He stopped for a second and looked up to see where the women where. They will still nosily chatting away.

John moves some bits around and has a better look at what was in the box. On top was a blanket with a pink stripes on. Soft to the touch but well loved. Under it was a stack of adult diapers. John knew what they were as he had put sally in them a few years ago and made her act like a baby. She enjoyed it for a few days but she said it didn't feel right as she wanted to be the mommy. There was a small diaper bag with wipes, creams and powder. A rectal thermometer, pacifiers and some frilly clothes and bibs. And finally next to all this was Kate's toys. A small range of anal plugs, glass dildo and powerful vibrator. John felt his cock push against the inside of his jeans. There was an even greater longing to have this petit woman but knew he had to play this right. If all this came together they could all have a lot of fun.

John found a piece of paper and quickly wrote and note. He slipped it in to the top of the box and put everything back where he had found it and finished clearing his tools away. With one last glance and dirty thought, he left the room and found his way to the kitchen.

"All done Kate, should be solid for now, but it might be time for a new bed. I do apologies if you find the odd screw in the next couple of days, they seemed to get in to every little box and space."

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow as he said this. She stopped dead and said nothing for a secound. He knew and she knew what was going on, but sally just changed the subject.

"Anyway Kate, thanks for the drink."

Kate brightened up embracing the change the subject and hoping the worst hadn't just happened.

"No thank you both. You come round and fixed my bed and and listened to my depressive life. Thanks."

Sally smiled.

"No problem, I've enjoyed it. We must catch up again soon."

Kate led them to the door and they waved good bye. Once they were safely out of sight and in there car, Kate quickly shut the door and ran upstairs. She pulled out the boxes making a huge mess until she got the one box she was looking for. She stopped for a second and caught her breath.

Nothing in the box looked disturbed or unfolded. She lifted out the blanket and just on top of the diapers was a note.

"Little girls shouldn't have to diaper themselves. If you want someone to take care of you then be at our house at 9am tomorrow. Bring all you're toys and maybe if you're a good little girl, mommy and daddy will play with you"

At first she was shocked and outraged. He had gone through her personal things and betrayed her trust. She sat and grumbled for a few minutes, then she started to think. What if......

Sally was really nice and John was good looking and she day dreamt of having his cock deep inside her. They might be really nice to play with and he was right, diapering yourself was hard and she didn't want to be big anymore. She had had a horrible week, lots her job and boyfriend and all she wanted was to be loved and cared for. What was the worst that could happen? They were friends. She could go and see and if she didn't like it leave.

She slowly rearranged her room back to its normal state while packing her things for tomorrow. Constant little thoughts and fantasise running through her head. It was starting to get late and Kate decided she would get an early night as tomorrow might be a busy day. She fell asleep clothed, her hand playing with her damp slits but not letting it build to and orgasm.