All Comments on 'Dionaea'

by _ourladytamara

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

I like this story. Intriguing to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

An amazing story - loved everything about it, especially the sensory details as Eliza is more and more covered in the mysterious latex-like substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just... wow.

Most of the errotic Horror stories on here feel hollow and honestly just arent that scary... but this... this felt like I was reading a unredacted log in a REALLY fucked up SCP entry rendered with such immersing detail I could deconstruct what was going on and even take breaks and I was still shaking with fear while being sucked in in a way that felt like it could become literal out of the sheer eldiritch horror of it all. You clearly either have done your research when it comes to paranormal experiences or have a deep understanding of fiction based on that stuff, if you really want freak out anyone who's had a paranormal encounter even more look into the oz effect.

Also I appreciate how brave of a move it was to not even mention that the protagist is trans and how it was handled, I'm trans myself and normally I'm uncomfortable with descriptions of a transwomans penis being used in that way because of how weird and unnatural it feels for me, I've still done it just because of how easily I let others desire trump my own which made the horror of losing one's self in another's vision of you all the more intense in that scene. I was shaking most of the time I was reading this and most horror either doesnt get to me or just triggers my PTSD like that tree rape scene in the evil dead... this on the other hand was simply sublime for my twisted oversesnitive amygdala :)

A part of me is still scared that this it'self is a cognito hazard and my fascination will twist me in ways my silly mortal mind cant fathom in a Lovecraftian fashion no matter how much my more rational side thinks it's silly lol. I've been sitting on a erotic horror piece for ages and this has inspired me to start working on it again and given me the courage to publish the stories as unconventional as they may be, a third of the stories on this sight are about fucking your mother/sister/daughter so why am I so scared?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That was disturbing

So you did your job well. How on earth you came up with this twisted idea is beyond me.

BaileyMorganWritesBaileyMorganWritesabout 4 years ago
Superb

Thank you for sharing this story, it is excellent.

maninblack28maninblack28almost 3 years ago

Strangely erotic and oh so beautiful. Thank you! xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous