Dion's Boon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it occurred to her. If she wanted to keep this party going, she would have to use her new friends to look for a partner. They have to know someone single. She texted her babysitter about availability for this week. Then she texted Aimie about doing something after work. Be bold, Rebecca.

Hey Aimie,

Wanna hang this week? I want to learn about OF. Maybe watch you work.

Rebecca threw in some emojis that seemed appropriate. Then she drove to work. About 2 hours later, she received an answer in emojis. She took it to mean that she was very excited. It's a date. They settled on Wednesday. The days passed with an excited anticipation.

Vince and Aimie's apartment was only a few blocks from the Java Hut. She parked in the familiar lot and walked. She texted her arrival and then rapped on their door. A pale-skinned girl with purple hair and a nose ring opened the door and welcomed her inside. "You must be Becca. I'm Hannah," she said in a friendly tone. She looked Rebecca up and down. "You're really pretty!"

"Thanks! I love your hair," Rebecca said to match her friendliness. "Where's Aimie?" They stood in a typical college student living room, complete with a bong and empty liquor bottles.

"Vince and Aimie are doing a show. Do you want a tour?" When Rebecca nodded, Hannah showed her the small kitchen, a bathroom, a quaint bedroom, and the 'office'. They stopped outside the office door. "Do you want to take a peek?" There was excitement in her tone.

Hannah cracked open the door. Vince was laying on a bed at the far side of the room. Aimie was laying across his abdomen with her huge breasts pressed against him. She was wearing a sexy purple mardi gras mask and matching panties. A camera on a tripod was hooked up to a laptop on a table by the door. Rebecca could see from the preview that it was filming. Aimie was giving him a blowjob. Vince's cock is massive. It was at least 9 inches and girthy. Aimie was slobbered all over it as she gagged herself. Saliva ran down his balls onto the bed.

Although Rebecca had prepared herself to potentially watch Aimie and Vince fool around, actually seeing hardcore action was something else.

"Sexy, isn't it?" Hannah whispered. The laptop made a loud chime. Hannah took 2 steps into the room and looked at it. She whispered excitedly "ten dollar tip!" It chimed two more times. She sat down at the table and beckoned Rebecca to follow. The table held a number of dildos, paddles, clamps, and masks. Rebecca sheepishly followed and sat down. Getting a closer look at the laptop, it was open to a site called Chaturbate.

"We do live cam shows to get tips and advertise our onlyfans," she offered quietly.

Rebecca noticed that there were 372 users watching. The number blew her mind. Hannah published a menu of actions and tips. It contained things like 'continue blowjob', 'choke with cock', 'rim job', 'face fuck' or 'double blowjob.' There were also links to wishlists, manyvids, and onlyfans sites.

Someone made a large tip requesting a face fuck. Vince, who was monitoring by phone, tapped Aimie to get off. They repositioned the scene with her on her knees. Vince got off the bed and positioned himself in front of her. Both Vince and Aimie smiled and nodded to Rebecca. Aimie opened her mouth as far as it would go. Vince placed his girthy cock in her mouth and began to fuck her. Off camera, Aimie placed her hand on Vinces leg.

"That's so she can tap out if she needs a break," Hannah whispered.

Aimie vocalized softly as Vince began to increase his speed. Wet, guttural sounds also punctuated the motion. It was one of the most expensive items on the menu. Tears streamed down Aimie's face as she gasped. Rebecca noticed that Aimie was furiously rubbing her cute pussy.

"Is she OK?" Rebecca whispered.

"Yeah, Aimie loves abusive stuff." Hannah said in a hushed tone. She had a look of excitement as she watched.

DING. Another large tip came in for 'double blowjob'. "That's me!" Hannah quickly took off her shirt to expose her small perky breasts. Several tattoos marked her body as well as nipple piercings. She put on a lacy mask and came into the frame. Vince sat down on the bed and leaned back. Hannah immediately went to work sucking and stroking Vince's saliva-covered cock. Aimie took a moment to catch her breath before she lowered to her hands and knees to lick Vince's balls.

Rebecca was simultaneously repulsed and turned on. Everything she had been taught about dating, courtship, and being a good person said that this was wrong. If you love someone, why would you want to share them? On the other hand, the openness and nonchalance of the situation stimulated her. There was something sexy about the judgment free atmosphere.

She watched for several minutes. An intense wave of desire came over Rebecca. She felt her internal tides beginning to change. She was still aware of the feeling that this was wrong. What if people recognized them? What if Vince decides he likes Hannah more? How can this be legal? But slowly the wrongness of the act fed to the appeal. That's what it is. It's naughty. Really naughty.

Rebecca felt the same tingle that she had felt as she exposed herself to the guy at Home Depot. She had also masturbated several times thinking about how wrong it was to suck her brother-in-law's cock. She thought about the feeling of excitement to feel Keith's cock twitching as it released his cum into her mouth. As she swallowed it, she thought about how the experience could never be taken away from her. Maybe I like naughty.

Her focus returned to the moment. Hannah and Aimie each had their hands on Vince's enormous dick. They passionately kissed over the tip as they stroked together. Their combined hands only covered half of his length.

Rebecca suddenly felt sad to be excluded. It was like looking at a party through a window. Rebecca massaged her breasts almost unaware of her actions. She shifted in her seat to make her clit more accessible.

I definitely like naughty. She touched herself again. It felt like she was scratching an itch. Her racing heart and heaving breasts promised her that if she ran her hand over them, the tension would subside. But touching herself had the opposite effect. Several dings came in. Looking at the laptop, they were now approaching 800 viewers.

Who would judge me? She debated with herself. Rebecca imagined taking off her clothes and joining in the fun. Then she imagined it offending them or causing them to stop. She went back and forth. Rational Rebecca was losing to Horny Rebecca. She took off her shoes and pants. Hannah looked over at her while sliding her open mouth up and down the length of Vince's shaft. When she reached the top, she smiled. Aimie took off her panties. Hannah's hand immediately went to probe her shaved pussy.

Rebecca rubbed her pussy through her silky panties. She felt the hot wetness cling to the fabric as she worked. It was now Aimie's turn to notice Rebecca. Her dark eyes burned with desire. Aimie was massaging her ample large breasts. She released one and beckoned Rebecca to join them with a seductive finger motion.

Vince now took notice of her too. He had a spellbound look on his face. He also gestured for her to join. What's stopping me? Rebecca felt a rush of adrenaline. She reminded herself of her debt to Dionysus. In her excitement, she had forgotten about what brought her here to begin with. This is it!

She took off her shirt and then her bra. Her nipples were already hard. She sensually massaged them, imagining that she was on the bed. Looking down, the table held two masks. There was a traditional purple and green mardi gras and a black swan with feathers.

Rebecca thought about a trip to New Orleans. She was in her early thirties. Her first son was a year old and it was their first romantic trip in a year. Jason had encouraged her to flash her breasts but she couldn't. She couldn't even bare her bra. She could still see the disappointed look in his eyes.

"Oh god!" Vince broke her reverie as he moaned the sound of his climax. Rebecca watched in horny disappointment as his massive cock twitched and throbbed in Hannah's mouth. Aimie tongued his balls while her fist pumped the base of his cock. Vince was staring at Rebecca as his eyes relaxed with bliss. Rebecca watched Hannah pull Aimie into a passionate kiss before letting the cum pass from her mouth to Aimie's. I missed my chance. Rebecca's heart sank. Maybe it's just as well that I return to my miserable, tired self, she thought.

Aimie turned off the camera. "That was awesome!" she said as she leaned over the laptop. Her large pendulous breasts rubbed against the table. "We made over $500 in tips for the cumshot!"

Vince sat up. "Our onlyfans had 15 new views and 3 new subscriptions." He looked up from his phone. "Hey Becca!" He blushed. She felt herself covering her breasts. She wanted to fade into the background but everyone's attention was now on her.

Aimie abandoned the laptop and turned to her. "Oh my God, Rebecca, you are so sexy. I just want to bury my face in those perfect tits. No wonder Vince couldn't hold out any longer!" She reached out and grabbed Rebecca's arm that was covering her breasts. "Come sit with me."

Vince got up which made a space on the bed. Vince and Hannah stepped out. Aimie looked at Rebecca with a lusty look. "Vince got his happy ending. How about us ladies?" She leaned in for a kiss.

Rebecca froze. She was turned on but didn't know what to do. When it was a blowjob, she could easily join in. But starting something with a girl? This is happening so fast. She let Aimie kiss her. Her lips are so soft. She could taste strawberry lip gloss and hints of cum.

Aimie began to fondle her breasts. Rebecca could always feel hunger in a man's touch, especially with her breasts. Every caress betrayed a want for more. She always thought it was a sexy feeling to be wanted that badly. Aimie's caress took on a different sensation. Her touch was so light and measured that it felt more like she was trying to unlock a safe. She was trying to unlock what Rebecca wanted.

Aimie left her lips and began to nibble and caress her neck. Then her chest. By the time she began to touch Rebecca's nipples, it became clear that this was a different kind of desire. She looked down at Aimie who was looking up with loving eyes. Her teasing caresses and soft tongue was making Rebecca reveal her body's sapphic secrets.

Hannah came back into the room and sat on the other side. She ran her soft finger across Rebecca's lip, causing Rebecca to turn towards her. Hannah gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. She could taste mint mouthwash and a flavored lip gloss. Rebecca trembled with desire. This was the first time she had two people engage her at once. She reveled in the attention for a few minutes and then began to touch the girls. Hannah had perky breasts with pierced nipples that pulled slightly upward.

"Is this your first time with ladies, Becca?" Aimie asked sweetly as she danced her finger along Rebecca's panty-clad vulva.

The anticipation was exhilarating. As much as Rebecca wanted to slow things down, she couldn't. I need to think this through. Each new sensation was like a shiny object she had to look at. "Yes," she gasped. Hannah also began to stroke her through her panties. She could feel both of the girls fingers. Am I bisexual?

Aimie sat up and pushed Rebecca back on the bed. She extended Rebecca's arm out and then straddled it. Rebecca could feel the heat of Aimie's vagina on her hand. Aimie lowered her pendulous breasts to Rebecca's awaiting lips. One hand supported her weight while the other played with Rebeca's nipples.

With Aimie at Rebecca's head, Hannah repositioned and proceeded to slowly slide down her panties. She kissed and stroked Rebecca's thighs in anticipation of attacking her wetness.

Being pinned and losing her panties, Rebecca gave up resistance. She focused her attention on Aimie. Rebecca ran her tongue delicately along her large puffy areolas, trying to make them erect. Rebecca enveloped one with her mouth and proceeded to apply suction. She continued to flutter her tongue over the tip. It nearly filled her mouth. Aimie worked Rebecca's erect nipple with two fingers in a similar rhythm.

Rebecca's fingers found Aimie's inviting vagina. Aimie was an 'innie' which meant her inner labia were completely eclipsed by her outer lips. Rebecca had an 'outie' and was intrigued to feel how it was different. She found warm wetness as soon as she probed. A single stroke between her smooth lips was rewarded with the feeling of honey.

Hannah was still slowly teasing. She tapped and darted all along Rebecca's vulva, avoiding the most sensitive areas. Rebecca shuddered. Then Hannah began to slowly tongue her opening.

Rebecca was overstimulated. She was doing three things that she had never done. She wanted to slow it all down and enjoy each thing individually. As her attention switched between thrilling distractions, her orgasm drew closer.

"I want to taste the kitty," Aimie said in a pouty tone. "Do you want to taste mine?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," Rebecca said.

With that, Aimie climbed off of Rebecca's probing fingers and climbed over her chest in a 69 position. Rebecca placed her hands over Aimie's large inviting ass and took in the site of her sexy vagina.

"Put your fingers in me," Aimie whined.

Rebecca slid two fingers into Aimie's eager wetness.It looks so different from this angle. Aimie let out a moan as she moved her hips back and forth. Rebecca's fingers were enveloped in soft warmth. Aimie playfully rocked back and forth like she was fucking a penis. Her ass shaked in all the right places. Then she lowered her pussy to Rebecca's chin.

Hannah and Aimie kissed passionately for a minute before returning to Rebecca's beautiful sex. Hannah started by gently sliding a finger into Rebecca's hungry vagina. She used long gentle strokes to stimulate her G spot. Aimie passionately kissed her labia. It seemed like she enjoyed pussy diversity too.

Rebecca enjoyed having her labia kissed so delicately. This kind of attention was blowing her mind. Noting the thrill to be handled so softly, she returned the favor to Rebecca's clit. She worked into a rhythm with her fingers. The mask was making it tough to see but she managed. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement. Rebecca turned to see Vince. He was naked with the camera in one hand and his hard cock in his other hand.

The thought of having this filmed frightened her and thrilled her. If Jason ever saw this, it would all be over. I'm wearing a mask, she reasoned. I can ask them to delete it. The site of Vince stroking his dick was yet another turn on. This is so naughty. He smiled before moving out of her view. She returned to the sensation of Aimie's ethereal tongue dancing over her clit and Hannah's deft fingers. She felt the occasional fingers caress her ass, which added a 5th level of delight.

It only took a few more minutes before she felt her orgasm coming. Aimie's sultry juices ran down her chin. She pictured the scene that was being filmed. Three people were all staring at her vagina. She pictured the fingers going in and out in time with the feelings. Rebecca imagined Aimie's dark eyes peering out from under her mask as she tongued her clit. She saw her saliva running down and mixing with her own juices. Lastly, she pictured handsome Vince stroking his big dick just for her.

"Oh my god. Oh my god, Oh my god" Rebecca moaned loudly as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. She felt Hannah's fingers on her pussy wall as she squeezed against them. Aimie's tongue eased off her clit. The contractions kept coming. Rebecca almost blacked out from the pleasure.

Hannah and Aimie squealed with delight for her. "Now you're playing for the pink team, Becca," Hannah said.

"I could lick your pussy all day," Aimie said as she moved to sit next to Hannah.

Rebecca selfishly withdrew from the scene. Sitting back, she watched Hannah and Aimie begin to focus on pleasing each other. She took it in for a few minutes as the waves of pleasure retreated. That was intense. Vince had put the camera down so she removed her mask. He awkwardly came over and sat next to her on the bed. He had a raging hard-on but he did his best to be casual.

"That was really hot, Becca" Vince said in a forced seriousness. She could tell that he was trying to sound older. It was cute. "Obviously." He said looking down at his cock.

"Thanks," Her cheeks reddened. Even in her youth, she had been a bit shy. She enjoyed sexual attention but wasn't always sure how to handle it.

"Your scene was very sexy too." Stop looking at his cock. Her eyes darted down and then back up again. Rebecca couldn't believe where she was. In the last 6 years, she could only remember having sex 3 times. Reluctant hand jobs to her husband and masturbating once or twice a year had been the only release. Now she was sitting naked in front of a handsome, naked boy who wanted to fuck her, while watching two twenty-something girls have sex.

Vince moved closer. Their legs were now touching. Hannah was laying down on the bed with her legs on Aimie's back, Aimie was loudly licking her pussy. Rebecca began to feel the swell of renewed desire. Where is this coming from? She felt connected to the lesbian scene and to Vince. Would Aimie mind? She let Hannah go down on him. She looked at his large, throbbing member. She wanted to put it in her mouth.

Vince placed his hand around her. He massaged her neck and moved his head closer to her. Rebecca's chest heaved. Her nipples grew erect. She moved her hand to lay on Vince's leg.

She looked over at the girls. Neither were looking at them. Throbbing cock. She ran a finger along his shaft. It was hard and inviting. She had never touched a dick that big. It was terrifying and thrilling. He moved her golden hair to the side and kissed her neck. Oh God, I want him.

She wrapped her hand around the base. It pulsed in her hand. She felt its power and virility. Vince moved his hand to her breasts. He massaged them gently but with just a hint of wantonness. She moved her hand up the length of his long shaft. I want to feel it inside me. He continued to kiss her neck. She leaned back and opened her thighs for him.

"Ahhhhh..." The spell was broken by Hannah moaning loudly. She lifted her body up as Aimie simultaneously thrust her fingers into her and tongued her swollen clit. Hannah convulsed in pleasure.

Rebecca and Vince released each other and turned towards the girls. Seeing her cue, Vince also stood. Their moment was over.

After another minute, Aimie retreated from Hannah. She turned towards Vince. "Grab the camera and fuck me, baby. I'm really close"

Rebecca stood up.

"Stay and help me, Becca." She rolled onto her back and scooted to the edge of the bed.

Rebecca grabbed her mask and put it back on. It feels sexy, she thought. In addition to the anonymity, something about the mask let her enjoy the attention in a way she never could.

Vince stood between Aimie's legs and tapped his penis over her already wet pussy. Filming the scene from above, he then inserted the tip. Next he began to rub her clit as he gently fed her inch by inch. Rebecca climbed onto the bed next to her. She fondled Aimie's breasts.

"Kiss me while you play with my tits, Becca," Aimie asked lustily.

She repositioned so she was nearly leaning over her. Hannah crawled over on her stomach and began to tongue Aimie's closest breast.

Rebecca softly kissed Aimie. She felt the bed rock as Vince worked up to a full thrust in fucking Aimie. I would love for him to fuck me. Would Aimie mind? Aimie nibbled on her lip and grabbed her breasts. She started to moan.