Dion's Boon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so turned on again. Rebecca felt strong fingers tracing up and down her labia. Oh my god, can Hannah see his hand? She knew Aimie couldn't. Based on the angle, she didn't think she could. I want him. She arched her back and moved her hungry pussy closer to him. For the second time that night, Rebecca got lost in an overstimulating rush of desire.

They continued to passionately kiss. Vince began to finger Rebecca. At first he explored her wetness with just one finger. Then he switched to two and timed it with his strokes on Aimie. God I wish this was his cock, she thought. Rebecca liked Aimie. She was cute, sexy, and fun. But she also hungered for Vince's affection. Maybe Aimie would share. The time wasn't right to ask.

Aime pulled away from Rebecca's kiss. "Fuck me harder! I'm so close," she squealed. Rebecca brought her large breast to her mouth and teased her nipple. Aimie grabbed the back of her head and forced her down harder. Rebecca increased her suction and used teeth. Vince pounded them both harder as well.

Rebecca loved the feeling of being fingered and groped. She loved playing with a woman's tits. I think I'm definitely bi. She reached back and fingered her clit to complete the ensemble. Time seemed to slow down. It could have been three minutes later or it could have been ten. Aimie started to moan and signal her orgasm. Rebecca was able to trigger hers. Shortly afterwards, Vince loudly signaled his.

Rebecca and Hannah turned to watch him. White creaminess clung to his large cock as he withdrew from Aimie's swollen box. A substantial stream of cum dripped out. Aimie purred in satisfaction. Vince took a close up of the cream pie. Rebecca looked longingly at the sperm as she traced her own tingling labia.

Despite the best of intentions, the evening ended awkwardly. The college students invited Rebecca to stay and smoke pot. Little did they know that she was paying a babysitter 15 dollars an hour to get fingered.

"I have a big meeting at work tomorrow. But I'll be at the gym."

"Nice to meet you, Becca. I hope we get to chill again," Hannah called from the couch. She was still topless.

"Come again soon," Vince said from behind his bong. He gave her a longing glance before taking a hit.

Aimie hugged her and gave her ass a squeeze. "See you tomorrow."

A slight wave of sadness hit her as she walked to her van. Having to leave the slumber party was a reminder that it would all be over soon. Rebecca drove home exhausted. It occurred to her that she needed a shower so she kept a healthy distance from Jodi, her sitter.

After a quick shower she put on her mom pajamas and said goodnight to her sons. The feeling of ennui had passed. She had her boys, a great job, a nice house, and a thrilling secret. As she laid in her bed, she thought about all the thrilling events of the day. Rebecca ran a finger up and down her abdomen looking for a spark of desire. She was satisfied.

Rebecca woke up energized and full of vigor. She made the boys breakfast and looked forward to her morning meetings. Around lunchtime, she received a text from Aimie.

Hey Sexy!

Vince worked on the content. Take a look and see if you're cool with it. Watching it made me wet. XOXO Aimie

Rebecca went to the bathroom and clicked the first link. The title screen said 'Lady Allure and PunkHannah meet a new friend.' That must be their performer names. It started with a masked Hannah smiling as she pulled down Rebecca's panties. She felt butterflies in her stomach at first but it quickly turned to relief. She realized that there was almost nothing to identify her. No one would believe it when I go back to being 40, she thought. Her friends looked sexy. Her body looked good. The filming betrayed Vince's desire which turned her on even more. Rebecca felt herself getting wet. She reached down and gave herself a quick caress.

She clicked on the second link. It was mostly the POV view of Vince fucking Aimie. She was relieved to see that her fingering adventure wasn't visible. Her face came into view closer than the last video but she was satisfied that the mask had covered enough.

"Looks good. I approve. See you soon," she texted back.

On the way home from work, she stopped at the wine store and picked up a bottle. I have to impress the boss, she thought.

She went to the gym after dinner and worked out with Aimie. She was excitedly talking about the new buzz on her accounts and her plans for future shows. Rebecca's thoughts kept drifting to the thrill of her new experiences.

The next morning, before work, she received her special passenger.

"It would seem that you enjoy feeling desired, my child. Well done," Dionysus said in his ominous tone. He addressed her directly with a slight smile.

"Thank you, Lord Dionysus. Please accept this gift," she said reverently as she held out the expensive bottle. Rebecca had instinctively started to use placating language when addressing him.

"I accept your offering." He opened the bottle and repeated the ritual from the previous gifting. His tone loosened up and he seemed more human. "Open your mouth and receive my sacrament."

Rebecca obeyed. Like before, she was filled with a euphoric clarity.

"What have you learned about your new desires?" he said almost playfully.

"I really enjoy having sex with women. It's different and stimulates a different part of me," she said with an impelled honesty. "But I definitely still need dick." It occurred to her that she wasn't being as formal but she didn't care.

"What else?"

"I learned that doing naughty things is fun. Especially things that can get me in trouble," she blurted out without reservation. She was surprised by the clarity of her revelation. It was something that she had always known but never actualized.

"Yes. One of the great riddles to your kind. It's fun because it's wrong and it's wrong because it's fun. They feed each other." He inhaled deeply.

"It pleases me to see you use your new technology to enhance your desire. It has been a mixed blessing to me." He corked the bottle. "Some use technology to withdraw from the world and feast on fabricated desires. Your friends use it to spark their own lust through adventure. And they inspire others." He handed her the bottle. "You may share this sacrament with them. I shall leave my blessing."

"Thank you, Lord Dionysus."

"This will help you sober up for your daily tasks. Return in two weeks" He reached out and stroked her breast with the back of his hand.

Rebecca was lit on fire with desire and lust. It started at the tip of her breasts and washed over her like a flood. She heard the car door open and close as she stripped off her clothes and began to feverishly masturbate. Images of her recent adventures launched into the theater of her mind. She was almost unaware of her surroundings. If people walked up, she wasn't sure she would have even stopped. Within three minutes she was moaning loudly from a fevered orgasm. As it rolled over her, the fog of drunkenness began to clear. Pure euphoria was left. By the time she was dressed again, she was fit to drive.