Diplomacy: A Princess's Guide Pt. 06.5

Story Info
Bonus Chapter 6.5 with Kassandra and Asher.
2.5k words
4.94
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters, that engage in sexual activities are older than 21!

-----

Kassandra's POV

Lex and Enya had just gotten to their tent and I had no doubt about what they would do. They were still relatively newly mated and the sexual tension between those two was nearly overwhelming.

But so was the presence of Ash behind me. His presence in itself had a way of unsettling every nerve ending inside my body, making me tingle from my head down to the tips of my toes. All at the same time. It was something so potent and earth shattering I had never experienced anything close to it before him.

And honestly it frightened me. At least emotionally. That fear settled in the pit of my stomach and made every nerve in me tense up from that simple worry of getting hurt.

And here was a major con to that situation - vulnerability. I hated being vulnerable and everything that happened today had made me very vulnerable and I had to rely on the people around me.

At the same time he had calmed me while he held me tight, as Aedan had cleaned my wound. However I was still a wolfborn and he was a human. Based on history we were enemies, at least we should be. In the last weeks Ash and I had built some kind of connection, that I had tried to keep strictly physical. I felt ashamed for the things that were growing in the depth of my mind and emotions whenever I was around him.

"Come on. We should go to your tent. I have to look at your wound again," Ash suddenly broke the silence between us. He pressed a kiss onto my left shoulder while I was deeply lost in thought. I flinched a little for which he apologized quietly.

"Everything is alright with you?" He was so aware of any change of mood or situation that it was frightening me at times as well. I sighed, but nodded my head and let him help me up. Once he saw my pained expression, he swung me into his arms and carried me into my tent.

"That is not necessary," I argued, a faint, red blush covering the skin on my cheeks. "I can walk on my own."

But he shut me off with a look and carried me over. It was clear to anyone with eyes, that my pain was immense and my strength had left.

And I kind of enjoyed his care, although I would never openly admit it. When I was settled on my own sleeping bag he crawled to my side. His fingertips started undoing the bandages while my gaze lay firmly locked to the ground. The memories of how tender he'd been were filling my vision, making me smile faintly at them.

"I will take it off, okay?" Ash warned, waiting for my confirmation before he undid the bandages completely, leaving my upper body bare once again. My nipples had already hardened, either due to his touch or because it was cold, fucking cold.

However he didn't even look at it. He completely ignored my breasts and was solely focused on his task, inspecting my wound very thoroughly. His thumb caressed the sensitive skin around my bruises, cleaning it up, until he was satisfied with its state. He started disinfecting the wound with alcohol that smelled heavily of antiseptic.

I tried not to hiss, as my head jerked backwards involuntarily, almost painfully at the strong sting that seeped through my skin, burning every inch around the cut on my ribs. But when the pain finally subsided and I could breathe regularly again, his finger followed with a generous amount of balm.

I looked at his face, while he did all of this, being careful, not to hurt me further and I smiled to myself. Not often he wore this unguarded look and I cherished the peaceful energy that resonated off of him, showing off his affectionate personality for me to see.

"Kass..."

His words interrupted my train of thoughts and I raised an eyebrow for him to continue what he wanted to say.

"Today... if that blade hadn't missed your lung... you... gods! If... if you hadn't..." he couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence but I knew how it would end, anyway.

"Yes," I said truthfully and looked at him. My hand moved up and stroked his stubble before I smiled faintly.

"I'm sorry, you shouldn't have seen that, Ash. I should have been more careful."

This time, he grabbed my hand that was just stroking his cheek and held it tight to kiss the inside of the palm of it.

"You were badass, Kass. Nobody would've seen that second attacker coming, I couldn't sense anything," Asher's tone became more soothing in order to reassure my confidence about that attack earlier today.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I really appreciate it. And..." I trailed off for a second trying to gather the courage to give my voice access to more words, so that they came tumbling right off of my tongue, "Thank you for your company and the caring attitude. I don't like being a burden. Especially not when it's life threatening."

"I know. And I really appreciate you showing me this side. Because the moment we're not fighting I believe is the real you." He cupped my cheek then and moved the hair strands back behind my ear, in complete silence as he was regarding me with such adoration in his eyes that I was completely blindsided for a moment. This felt good and somehow right. Being intimate with him was far beyond pleasure and pure lust anymore. And by now, there was a lot of trust involved that shouldn't even be there, yet.

"Maybe you're right," I simply murmured, leaning towards his palm that was warm against my cheek. It was all the reply needed before our lips met, melting my tension away as it completely wiped my head clean of all thoughts except one - I felt safe when I was around him.

He broke the kiss and wanted to pull back but I put a hand in his neck and stopped him.

"Please stay," I whispered and let my forehead rest against his.

"Do you think it is a good idea? Your ribs..." I heard the insecurity, concern and worry in his tone, but I had made my choice. I needed him with me. Not just his touch, but his presence. His company. This kind of security that nobody else but Ash had shown me before.

"Please Ash, make me forget today," I pleaded and pressed another kiss on his lips.

"You will stay on your back, okay?" he finally said and started nibbling on my lips, kissing the spots all along my jawline before making his way towards my neck. My fingers sank into the mess of hair at the nape of his neck while my free hand roamed over the fabric on his shoulders, feeling them twitch slightly at my contact. He was the most sensitive man I had ever met when I touched him. Not just his sex was sensitive but his entire body reacted, even by just a brush of my fingertips on the soft parts of his body. It wasn't something I had been used to yet, but Ash enjoyed it.

He quickly shed himself of his shirt before it landed in a random corner somewhere, forgotten, as our focus on the situation lay firmly fixed to each other.

He straddled me so I could run my fingers over his firm abs. For a human he was strong and ripped, muscular and taut in all the right places. I let my finger wander further down, grazing the material of his pants. The faint sound of the outside, where rain was still pounding on the surface of the tent, became the background noise, while I enjoyed Ash touching me. His tongue delved into my mouth with slow precision. The tip of my fingers were brushing the sensitive sides of his belly as I undid his belt. Ash shuddered at the touch and got up, quickly undressing himself fully, before he moved between my legs and let his hands wander up my body, kneading my breasts with tenderness.

His teeth captured one nipple while his tongue licked over the trapped bud and a soft whimper of surprise escaped my mouth. I enjoyed this. Way too much!

He firmly massaged the other breast and pinched the nipple to a nearly painful degree, just as I liked it! A throaty moan left me and he chuckled as a response before he bit down on my nipple again and I jolted for a short moment. A smirk grew on his face as he sucked it in and I held tightly onto his hair with both hands. He was slowly torturing me, turning on every need to be touched like this even more than he already did. And he was the first man to not just suck on my boobs once and then pushed into me. He enjoyed pleasuring me. Every. Damn. Second.

My breathing came short while his other hand went south, before he lifted his head and looked at me.

Then he opened my pants and quickly pulled them down together with my underwear. Once they hit the floor, he lowered himself between my thighs and I sucked in a sharp breath, when he trailed his tongue over my labia. I felt my heart pounding even faster when he found my clit and sucked it. My fists grabbed the sheets while his tongue glided around the most sensitive spot and he gently nipped at it before he pulled the skin back. The tip of his tongue flicked over it and I lost all restraint, completely lost in the sensation he gave me. A wave of desire was forming in my belly that threatened to consume me with lust. The need to push against him got too big as I arched my pelvis and rolled it up only to have it put down by his hands holding me back at my waist.

"Shhh..." Ash whispered against my inner thigh and kissed it up. His lips returned to my clit as he let his index finger sink into my entrance. I yelped at the sensation, losing all control over my limbs.

"Ash!" my hips jerked against him, while he inserted another one and moved in and out and when they curled, I pushed hard into his head and hand. A deep-throated laugh rumbled up his chest, vibrating against my pussy.

"Fuck, Im cuming! Wait!" He immediately stopped and smirked. My breathing was racing, and my heart was beating out of my damn chest. My clit throbbed at the sudden loss of contact. Ash pressed his face flat against my belly and inhaled sharply. A sigh followed shortly after.

"Fucking hell, you drive me insane!" His voice was hoarse, raspy from desire and heavy wanton.

"Will you fuck me already, or do you need an invitation?" I snapped, my frustration and loss of control very much palpable by the demanding tone of my voice. In return I only got a quiet chuckle out of him. The motherfucker laughed.

He grabbed both of my legs and opened them up, sliding against me. Slowly. Sensually. My impatience reached a different level now.

"Dammit Asher, stop teasing!" I bit out only for him to shake his head in response. And before I could reply anything, Ash pushed in. Carefully, tenderly and not stopping until he was buried within me. A sigh was forced out of my lungs when he reached a spot that shot waves of electricity down my spine. I gasped in the same moment as Ash, pulling in a sharp breath as his own reaction revealed how deeply pleasured he was, too.

"Tell me, if I hurt you," he uttered while slowly drawing out of me again, grabbing my leg in the process. When he moved back in, a groan followed the deep thrust and my eyes flew shut with utter bliss and satisfaction from that movement he made. I pressed my head against the ground beneath me while another whimper followed.

The constant back and forth was driving me crazy. My insides ached and pulsated with the need to release and be stimulated in the exact right way. He found the rhythm he'd enjoyed most and the sounds he was emitting drove me completely crazy. He liked this pace just as much as I did. His cock reached so deep in the current position, that I lost any ability to think. The feel of Ash in me and how he filled my pussy with every stroke turned me into a hot and wet mess. This man... by the goddess this man knew how to drive me completely insane with just this precise angle.

He looked down and pressed his thumb firmly on my swollen clit to rub some delicious strokes with circular movements.

"Oh my gods!" I panted and held tightly onto his forearm to brace for this, feeling my insides tense and ready to blow into oblivion. A hot tingly sensation flooded my lower belly while my mind became completely clear from every emotion. My orgasm took me completely off guard as a warm rush poured all over me. My nails dug themselves deep into his arm, and I cried out with my head pushed back. In the back of my mind I knew I shouldn't move too much, so I tried to keep the feeling contained between my legs and Ash made sure to push my hips down by adding the pressure with his hand on my pelvis. The sensations were so overpowering and mind shattering, I had nearly missed how hard he'd cum into me. I only caught a glimpse of his head going forward, face contorted with bliss while his balls clenched with an attempt to push into me even further.

He didn't pull out immediately as he took some moments to compose his breathing. Both of our bodies glistened from sweat. But it felt good and perfect... just perfect. When Ash came down from his high, I finally took the time to inspect my chest area.

"The balm is still, where it's supposed to be, doctor Asher," I joked half heartedly. A smug smile graced his lips as he pressed his forehead against my sternum, letting it rest between my soft breasts.

"That was the whole point, Kass, remember?" I laughed under his weight that rested pleasantly on top of me and caressed his bare back with featherlike touches, smiling when I noticed how goosebumps covered his skin. It took us a couple minutes before we both were dressed to stay comfortable. Then Ash moved around so he could lay next to me with an arm over my waist as the sweet feeling of sleep claimed me without effort.