Directing My Third Lesbian Video

Story Info
A porn director directs his first lesbian nonconsent film.
1k words
3.55
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after submitting my second lesbian video to the porn studio I work at, it was time to direct a third one. My boss gave me the script. I was shocked it featured two college best friends forcing another to have a lesbian threesome with them at the campus locker room after a casual game of handball. I feared how I would feel seeing two women raping another nor if anybody was comfortable acting in that kind of scene, but my boss said he already found three actresses willing to star in it and controlling my hormones or feelings was key in being a porn film director. I felt relieved and soon met the actresses, Kate, Tara and Samantha, who have been close friends since 1st grade, recently completed college and would pay student loans off with the shoot's money. Kate said she was willing to play the victim. The trio read the script and a few days after I met them, it was time to film the scene in a studio set that was made into a locker room.

It began with them entering from the main doors saying how fun handball was. They went to their lockers, which were on the same row with Kate at the center, and stripped fully. Her friends looked at her nude and grinned evilly. Sam ran to her, put her arms about her with a hand over her mouth and said to do as she said or she would physically hurt her. Kate nodded in fear as Tara laid a blue mat on the floor. Sam threw Kate onto it, got atop her, held her face and kissed her. Kate moved it about trying to avoid her lips and kicked her legs. Tara sat behind the two, held her hands, sucked her fingers, and kissed her arms. Sam kissed and sucked Kate's breasts and nipples and held her hands. Tara bent over and forcefully kissed her.

She held her face as per the script, Kate struggled and tried to break free. Sam moved up and held her face to her breasts and nipples to make her kiss and suck them and Tara held her hands and sucked her toes, then kissed up her legs and thighs to her pussy, as Kate choked and turned away from Sam's breasts.

Sam held Kate's head down and sat on it to make her give her oral. Tara gave Kate oral too. I was aroused at seeing a lady being forcefully given oral and being forced to give another oral simultaneously. Kate yelled in fear, begging Sam to get off of her. She asked if she loved how her pussy tasted, then asked Tara the same for Kate's pussy. Tara said it tasted great per the script. Sam about faced to make Kate kiss and lick her entire ass and pinch her breasts as Tara kissed her stomach and sides. Sam then bounced atop Kate's face, held it to make her lick between her cheeks and suck her anus, her own head and orgasmed as I never imagined how great forced sex was to its receiver. Tara kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples.

Sam got off of Kate, sat by her head, held her face and asked how her ass smelled per the script as Kate sobbed. Sam and Tara made her lie facedown and respectively kissed down her back and all over her ass. Kate orgasmed and Sam said per the script that she was liking this. Kate replied she did not nor could control her body's reaction. I never thought this could occur during a rape. Kate's orgasm got louder after Tara licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. Sam kissed her entire arms. Kate yelled at them to stop as they laughed. I thought of how great it would feel to kiss a woman's body forcefully, as Kate yelled for help. She could not control it as Tara and Sam traded positions. After kissing her backside entirely, they flipped her face-up as Tara fingered her and kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. Sam went to put on a strap-on from her locker. She and Tara forced Kate to stand up. The former stood behind her with the latter in front. Sam penetrated her anus, pushing her head toward Tara's breasts to make her kiss and suck them. She held Kate's feet down with hers and put her arms around her.

She sat on the floor, made Kate sit on her lap and penetrate her more and Tara held her face to her pussy to make her give her oral. She sat on her shoulders, orgasming. I was aroused. Tara about-faced and bent over. Sam shoved Kate's head onto her ass to make her kiss and lick it. Tara held her cheeks apart to make Kate lick down her crack and suck her anus. She asked per the script how it smelled as Kate whined and moaned. Sam made Kate lie on the mat and sat by her legs to penetrate her pussy. Tara went to put on a strap-on from her locker, knelt on Kate's breasts and shoved its dildo into her mouth. She sat on her face facing her boy to pinch her breasts. Sam kept penetrating Kate, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes as she struggled to keep her mouth from Tara's dildo. Her friends made her get on all fours. Sam stood in front of her and Tara behind. The latter penetrated her pussy and anus back and forth.

Sam shoved Kate's face into her dildo to make her suck it. Tara stood by her as both shoved their dildos into Kate's face to make her stroke them while sucking one back and forth to end the scene. I said I loved seeing this. The trio said they felt the same acting in it. We saw the film together in my home when it was done and liked it. I days later told my boss I wanted to direct more lesbian rape scenes in the future.