Hunting the Gowk

Story Info
Straight girl tricks best friend into giving her control.
10.1k words
4.72
13.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick69er
Slick69er
29 Followers

Authors Notes

Note 1: This is an submission for the April Fool's Day Story Contest 2024 entry. I hope you enjoy this story. I welcome comments and please don't forget to vote!

Note 2: All characters are over 18. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Note 3: Hunt the Gowk is the Scottish equivalent of April Fool's Day which is dedicated towards merriment in the form of hoaxes and pranks that last for two days. In the 16th century the prank most often played was sending someone on a wild goose chase or a fool's errand.

One common prank was to have a letter delivered by the messenger (i.e., gowk) to someone else and told it's because they're requesting help from them. The recipient reads the secret message with the phrase "But hunt the gowk another mile". In turn they reply that they can only help if the messenger first contacts someone else and so passes on a letter with an identical script. This continues for as long as it takes the Gowk to realize they've been pranked.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a long week of tests. Greer was exhausted from all the studying but knew the sacrifice of limiting her social life and forgoing a girlfriend since the beginning of the year would be worth it in the end.

When her straight sexy red-head, green eyed roommate, Lexi, came home with some friends who wanted to party last night, it shredded her last good nerve. She didn't want to watch Lexi snog the latest guy drooling over her. It was too much, especially since she wished she could be that guy.

Turned out she wasn't hiding her frustrations as much as she thought was when she asked Lexi to take her friends to his place. Normally, she'd go spend the night with a girlfriend in which to take the edge off, but that wasn't an option. The only thing getting her off lately were her remote-controlled toys and those orgasms left something to be desired.

The coffee pot beeped from the kitchen and Greer gave up her half ass attempt at masturbating. She washed up and padded to the kitchen. The silence in the room indicated that Lexi was still not happy with mopey Greer from the night before.

"I'm sorry," Greer said.

Lexi ignored her, reading something on her phone.

"Look, I didn't mean to be such a wet blanket, but I really needed to study."

"Overstudying more like it."

"We graduate in a couple of months so it's not like I have a lot of time to make up grades."

"Whatever." Lexi refused to look at her.

Greer poured a cup of coffee, debating what she could say to make it better. They'd known each other since their sophomore year in high school and they'd have spats in the past, but it rarely lasted long.

When Greer pulled out a chair to join Lexi at the small round wood table that took up half the kitchen, Lexi walked over to pour another cup of coffee.

"Lexi," Greer sighed.

"You've been fucking mopey for weeks. You don't go out. You don't even try to have fun. What you need is a good fucking to bring back the happy Greer back. This uptight bitch with her nose in the books has to go. Give up control and find a fuck buddy if that's what it takes."

Lexi stomped out of the kitchen before Greer could respond.

Giving up control was risking the truth coming out. It would be devastating to know Lexi didn't feel the same way and would never consider her more than a friend. Besides, she didn't have time to find a fuck buddy, she was too introverted for that.

Toys were her only option, but they fueled her fantasies of kissing the petite redhead, of fondling her small perky breasts, of daydreaming what it would be like for Lexi's small fingers to pump in and out of her pussy until she came. Eating Lexi to one orgasm after another made her instantly wet. No one lived up to fantasy Lexi, but right now neither was her imagination.

She took a sip of coffee studying the purple flyer with comic sans white print and a joker taped to the front of the fridge. The announcement was for the annual April Fool Battle of the Bands in the local park. The crowd would vote at the end to see which band or bands were not real while playing practical jokes on each other.

The event was only held on April 1st, even though it was a Monday this year. Greer wasn't much interested in the event not only because she should be studying, but she'd succeeded in not being a fool for the last three years. Going to the event would put her at potential risk of being pranked.

A quick one nighter getting fucked until she couldn't stand, was the better option. Unfortunately, that required more energy and effort than she had.

Greer found Lexi in the living room, head in a textbook. "Hey," she cleared her throat. "It's our last college April First together."

"So?"

"We should, um, go. You know, to the park, um, have fun trying to prank people."

"You?" Lexi looked up. The green eyes watched her a little too intently. She shifted waiting to see if the apology would be accepted.

"You actually want to go out and have fun? Miss no one can fool me on Fool's Day? On a Monday to boot?"

Greer pressed her lips together sealing in a snarky reply. At least Lexi was talking to her. She tried to ignore Lexi's breasts which pressed against the white button shirt leaving little to the imagination. "I'm sorry. I know I've been distracted and bitchy lately. I didn't mean to take it out on you. We can invite whomever you want. Make a party of it. Bring Matt." Greer offered, hoping that Matt was the drooling buffoon from the other night.

Lexi shook her head. Red strands swung back and forth before settling on her shoulders. She tucked a loose strand behind her ear. "Isn't there something you need to study for?"

"Lexi," she said. "I'm trying to apologize. Please tell me what to do?"

"You don't need to apologize to them. It's me that you're being rude to. I've been taking up the slack, keeping the apartment clean and organized while you're busy overstudying. Without so much as a thank you. Did you even notice?"

Her face turned red at the rebuke. "You're right. I've been an awful roommate the last few weeks. So let me make it up to you. I'll pack a hamper and we can relax and chill trying to figure out which band is not real."

The silence stretched on as Lexi studied her. She wrapped both hands around the plain white ceramic mug. She took a sip, never looking away from Greer as if testing her resolve.

Greer shifted trying to ease the discomfort of being stared at. Her heart fluttered at Lexi's beautiful smile. The green eyes shining like they always did when she was happy.

"What you really need is to give control to someone else so they can fuck the frustration out of you."

That was the worse suggestion ever, so Greer wasn't sure why her vaginal muscles tightened at the words. The image of kneeling before Lexi as she licked and sucked her to orgasm, made her hot. She bit back a groan.

"Five thirty on the first." Lexi snapped the book shut and disappeared into her room without so much as a glance back.

Pranks played out across the campus on April first. Students switched classrooms to trick the professors into thinking they were in the wrong room, moaning sex sounds on booting laptops, and realistic fake rodents in cafeteria food.

By the time Greer returned to the apartment she was exhausted and in a foul mood. It took a lot of energy to avoid being the butt of a joke. Her frustration was in the red zone because on top of that, she was behind schedule.

Greer had promised Lexi that she would be ready and happy to go out this evening, The angst of skirting people tricking others and the fact that she was giving up a night of studying even when Tuesday classes didn't start til the afternoon, stressed her out. She really needed to let out some of her pent-up frustration, especially if happy Greer was going to have a chance to show up.

There was not enough time to get off. Being late wouldn't help smooth things over with Lexi who was pretty laid back about most things. Lexi's biggest pet peeve was being late. Even five minutes late would make for a tense outing.

Party first, study second, safety third was her friend's motto. Unlike Greer, who needed lots of study time to remember the simplest things, Lexi was smart and remembered things easily.

An idea sprang to mind on how to get a quickie and prep the promised basket and still be on time. Hoping Lexi wouldn't arrive early, Greer ran to her bedroom. She toed off her sneakers and removed her jeans and panties before pulling up the app on her phone. The lush had the longest battery life, and the app showed it was fully charged. She wouldn't need all that time to bring out the happy version of her.

She imagined Lexi's fingers, not hers, spreading the cool lube over her slit. She rubbed the gel over her lower lips igniting the heat between her legs. She spread two fingers in a v formation, squeezing slightly on either side of her. It swelled under her finger. She groaned imagining Lexi's thin fingers pressing deeper and deeper. First one finger then two. When her hips thrusted forward, she widened her stance and inserted a third one.

Her pussy lips were swollen, and her pussy muscles gripped her fingers at the idea of walking around the house with a vibrator stuffed in her pussy, teasing her until she came. Greer rubbed some of the lube over the vibrator then slowly slipped it inside.

The moment she let go, lush slipped out. She was too wet, but nowhere near ready to cum. With mounting frustration, she tried to walk with her thighs pressed tightly together. It was awkward at best and slow at worst. As a last resort, she rummaged through her panty drawer. At the bottom amongst all the black ones was a pair of red silk panties.

Score. Her last girlfriend must have left them behind. They were a size too small, but it should do the trick. She worked the panties up her legs. They were tight, wrapping around her firm ass and creating a snug fit against her labia trapped the toy securely inside. She walked around the room to confirm the toy would stay in before pulling her jeans back on.

"Hey Greer, you here?" Lexi called out as she entered the apartment.

Greer was in the closet hallway pulling out the basket. What time was it?

"Oh, shark board," Lexi said from the kitchen.

Was Lexi early? She'd not managed to cum yet. The toy was still pulsing lightly deep inside.

"Spiced nuts, yum," Lexi commented.

Holy shit! Her phone was on the counter next to the nuts. She'd nearly sprinted down the hallway.

"Hey you," Greer said, trying to look natural as she slowed to a walk.

"You okay? You look a little flushed."

"Oh. Fine." she smiled brightly, trying her best to ignore her throbbing pussy hoping Lexi couldn't hear it. "Just finishing up," she said holding up the basket.

How the hell was it five thirty already?

"What is that sound?" Lexi asked, tilting her head to one side.

"I don't hear anything," Greer replied.

Her phone was near Lexi who leaned back against the counter. The toy played lightly inside her an intermittent low throb which kept her on the edge.

"Maybe the fridge is acting up again," she said trying to cover the sound coming from between her legs.

As casually as she could manage, she placed the basket on the counter and retrieved the phone. She was grateful she had the foresight to put the basic controls of play and pause on the locked screen.

"Need help?" Lexi offered.

"Nope. You just relax. Just need to pack this up and clean up real quick and we can go."

She'd have five minutes to get the toy out of her and put on dry panties.

"You look fine," Lexi smiled. "You don't need to clean up."

Greer laughed hoping it didn't come off as a nervous. "I can't go bare foot." She pointed to her feet. "Let me finish packing and go put on my tennies and we can be off." She said as she gathered the small containers and started putting them neatly in the basket.

"I'll grab them while you clean up here."

"Uh, that's ok. You don't - "

"Nonsense. You've taken care of everything else the least I can do is grab your shoes." Lexi disappeared before Greer could stop her.

How was she going to get back to her room and change? She couldn't think of any good reason other than cleaning up and Lexi had pushed that aside. The silky material was glued to her crotch from edging herself for the last thirty minutes. She could excuse herself to pee, but with the small panties on there'd be no way she could spread her legs wide enough to remove it. She'd have to totally strip from the waist down. And even if she could get it out, where would she leave the bloody thing in the one bathroom they shared?

Not hearing Lexi's footsteps yet, Greer opened the phone to figure out why she hadn't cum yet. If she had, she would have cleaned up long before Lexi got back. The screen came to life. The title said it all. Edging All Night Long. The fucking pattern she randomly selected was a sixty-nine-minute edging pattern. Fucking bitch from the UK.

The echo of Lexi's shoes on the wood floor got closer. Time was running out and she fought to control her panic at leaving the apartment like this. Other than admit she had a stuffed pussy and was playing with herself she was kind of stuck.

The only good thing was it was off. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it was dormant. She closed the app just as Lexi stepped back into the kitchen.

"Here you go." Lexi held up her white tennis shoes.

"Thank you," she replied.

"I'm always here to help you. You know that." Lexi smiled.

Except the one thing she wanted Lexi's help with she couldn't ask her for.

"Awfully squirmy over there. Sure you're alright?" Lexi asked as they weaved their way through the city.

"Uh huh." Greer bit the inside of her cheek. Sitting pushed the toy further into her pussy. Whenever the car hit a bump in the road, the tip tapped her g-spot. "Just been sitting all day. Guess I need to get out and stretch my legs."

"I hear that. Mondays are long days for you aren't they? Back-to-back classes. But you can sleep in tomorrow."

"Yeah. Then it being Fool's Day, you have to be on extra alert for pranks."

Lexi chuckled as she joined the long queue for parking. "Well, it's almost over and we can relax to good music. Maybe this year we can figure out which band is not a band." Lexi nodded at one of the parking attendants pointing in the direction to park. "Thank you again for putting this altogether."

They pulled onto the grass next to other cars. People spilling out from all over and grabbing chairs and blankets and bags of food and drink. A cool evening with friends, dinner, and music.

"I really am sorry about being difficult over the last few weeks. Just with graduation and everything coming up." Tears gathered in the corner of her eyes as the guilt of her behavior washed over her.

"It's okay sweetie," Lexi squeezed her hand resting on the console between them. "I know you have a lot going on and it means a lot to me that you put this together."

"Thank you. Your friendship means a lot to me. I guess," she shrugged, "Well, I hope we don't drift apart like so many other people will."

Lexi grinned. "Never gonna happen. We're definite lifelong friend material."

Much to Greer's relief, the toy slipped down away from her g-spot when she stood up.

Islands of people spread out with blankets and chairs littered the open grassy field. Funnel cakes drifted from a couple of tents on the far-right side.

The crowd in front of them parted and suddenly snogging Matt appeared, red solo cup in hand. "Hey Lexi."

The last thing Greer wanted was this drooler.

"Hey," Lexi smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He gave her a smug smile as if to say Lexi's mine.

Was he aware of her secret crush on Lexi? She'd never told anyone, so she couldn't believe he knew. Or was she just that transparent?

"I'll go find a place," Greer offered, disappearing into the next wave of people.

There was an open spot towards the top center of the field. The stage wasn't too close so they should be able to hear each other when the music was playing. The porta pots were far enough to the left they wouldn't hear the banging doors or smell the awful odors. The right side was lined with white tents and banners hawking everything from tacos to hot dogs.

Crispy fried dough was the winner, though, making her mouth water. Maybe she'd get one of those cakes to share later, unless Lexi brought drooling boy back with her. Sharing anything with Matt was repulsive.

She unrolled the blanket, kneeling on one side to lay it flat when a sudden vibration made her thrust her hips involuntarily. Greer looked around to see if anyone noticed. She breathed a sigh of relief when no one looked at her oddly.

How the hell did it come on? Maybe she accidentally turned it on when she was spreading out the blanket. She yanked the phone from her pocket, opening the app as quickly as possible. The toy kicked up another notch making her muscles contract around the vibrating object.

The sound of the vibrator was loud, and she swallowed rapidly hoping no one else could hear it. How could they not though? It was all she could hear. The app finally opened, and a red banner appeared across the top: App Locked.

App locked, what the hell does that mean? She tried again, but the banner remained. The log in prompt didn't display. Her fingers shook as she pressed the menu button then the account button, but nothing worked. The app was locked as the intensity rose.

Jesus she couldn't stay here. If it maxed out not only would everyone around her hear it, but mostly likely she'd be screaming out her orgasm.

She looked around frantically. She'd have to jaunt off to the plastic stalls and hope she could get the thing out without dropping it. Once it was out, she could power it down.

The phone pinged a text message a moment before the toy eased off.

She blew out a breath, happy Lexi wasn't here to witness her distress. She sat back on her heels, opening the text.

Having fun?

There was no name attached to the number so Greer assumed it wasn't for her.

She looked around for Lexi, hoping to spot her so she could hold down the fort while she dealt with her situation.

The first band started their sound check. The phone in her hand shook and a notification from the unknown number indicated another text.

No? How about now?

The toy ramped up again. She clenched her thighs together, willing it to stop. Greer suppressed a moan and tried to open the app again. Shit. It was still locked.

Having fun?

It dawned on her that her account had been hacked. Someone else was controlling the toy. She needed to get this thing out now.

Who is this? Greer typed back.

Bubbles bounced across as the other person typed.

For now, you can call me Hilaria.

Hilarious someone knew their Roman history. This was some joke.

What do you want? Greer typed as the vibe turned up another level.

How did they even know she had a toy in her pussy, much less that it was on?

Her pussy clenched against the throbbing toy, wondering how much longer she could last before she came. The intensity pushed her ever closer. She bit her lip fighting the urge to moan when the vibe suddenly stopped.

No one seemed to notice her discombobulated state. She spotted Lexi in a group, but none of them were watching her.

A gust of wind below across the field, curling the far corner up. She placed the basket to weigh it down, enjoying the gust of cooler air hoping to offset the heat coursing through body. After a few minutes of silence from both her wet pussy and her phone, she started making a little snack area. Maybe they were done playing with her.

Slick69er
Slick69er
29 Followers